Why is the American military objectively SHIT, Cred Forums?

Why is the American military objectively SHIT, Cred Forums?

>This triggers the Amerishart

vietnam fuckin shits

Probably all the irish population.

>when you're trying so hard you bait yourself

The U.S. never does what is necessary to conquer these other areas.

That's why we lost.

I thought you lost because your country went bankrupt and you had to drop the gold standard to keep from erupting into riots and civil war.

Well, there were significant financial problems that did cause us to have to "withdraw" from the area.

That being said, if we used different tactics from the beginning to win this "war", the outcome would've been different.

If you used different tactics, the USSR would use different tactics.
You are aware this was a USA-USSR war, right? More committal from you equals more committal from them.

What was the body count again?

How many Soviets didnthe Nazis kill?

Irrelevant

It's never irrelevant.

America 1

Osama 3000

Objectives matter, bodies don't.

You won the battles but you lost war.

Death coumtnos irrelevant.

Edgy. But you're just shitposting. How communist is Vietnam these days anyway? They're totally independent of the globalist hegemony yeah?

27 millions of death did not prevent Ussr to become SuperPower, Now compare with Germany.

Absolutely Irrelevant.

Holy fuck, do you really think you won in Vietnam? My sides, I thought people like you were just a meme.

>3% of Vietnams Population died
>less then 1% of US Soldiers in Vietnam died

>Mission was to stop the spread of communism
>communism failed to spread

How did the US lost?

Cool strawman lad. I thought you said the end result was the most important? What's the current state of affairs anyway? Is Bulgaria relevant?

You do know that the South eventually fall right ?

I've got a better story, OP:

>be Irish
>live on tiny island
>potatoes begin to go bad
>everyone either starves to death or sails across the globe to live in America
>nobody stops long enough to realize they can catch fish
>in the sea
>which surrounds them on all sides

Thanks for the Lucky Charms, though, I guess.

USA went to Vietnam with some objectives. They failed to achieve them and withdrew.

Being buttmad on the internet won't change that.

10 years after the war they had McDonalds everywhere.

That's like an American ambassy

>buttmad
Funny you would bring that up considering this thread would be perfectly at home on Cred Forums circa 2007 as a textbook example of some non-country being mad at the world's superpower on Cred Forums.

If we didn't help your country in two world wars you'd be speaking German you bitch

fuck off potato nigger

Funny how I didn't create the thread and only joined it to laugh at your insecurity.

It's true. After the first Mickey D's the country pretty much had to resign itself to its fate of making our apparel in sweatshops.

Lol fucking salty pathetic Amerishit. Go shart in Walmart

>SHART

They got voted out by the American public

>I didn't make the thread but I'm continuing it in the same fashion haha take that.

This is a bulgarian thing is it?

Except the objective wasn't to open a McDonalds in Vietnam.

>Go in with the express purpose of keeping the south from falling to communism
>BTFO charlie in every engagement. even when they're disguised as noncombatants, even though their supply lines are over the cambodian border and are therefore untouchable, even when our South Vietnamese defense forces were fucking awful and we were pulling the whole weight and with hippies back home
>North gets so BTFO that they sign our paris peace accord and promise to not do anything
>we leave, happy with our victory
>"a-are the americans gone?"
>NVA proceeds to invade south
>we're too busy with other shit to care
>w-we won guise

>I still won't accept that the USA lost the war in Vietnam and will deflect with insults and strawmen, while complaining about insults and strawmen

Oy vey can you seeeee

>when you have image for ants and everybody knows what it is about
Cred Forums is one big family

Shart has to deflect because he lost the arguement

The US did not lose a single battle in Vietnam, 3-5% of the entire population of Vietnam was wiped out, The US suffered less than 1% casualties. The NVA was on verge of surrender.

Then Walter Cronkite went on TV and called the Tet offensive ( one of the most lopsided US victories in History) a loss and declared the war unwinnable, US support for the war started dropping rapid after Cronkite's huge lie.

The NVA or VC did not defeat the US , Walter Cronkite did and I hope he is sucking cocks in hell

Yes, I understand it.

I never understood why we were both at such odds though. I do understand that the USA/USSR stand for almost completely different things internally, but why not just allow each to do its own thing without interference?

Then again, I suppose it's those very differences which keep us at odds with each other (in addition to the USA/USSR both seeking the most world wide influence as possible).

>we lost the war, here are some rationalizations

Okay. I accept your surrender, like the Vietcong accepted it back in the day.

Wrong.

We were the driving force of WWI, we literally invented the tank and took more ground in one day at Amiens than the Allies could take in 4 years. We won that war ourselves. You joined for the last few months

WWII
>D-Day
Thanks to British intellugence you were able to know were the Germans were amd avoided the main defenses.
>Hitler
He already tried to take the Island and Failed, he just gave up on invading Britain in the End.

We'd still be speaking English.

Wait a minute this is a ruse to get me to reply to an irrelevant country and one whose sole relevance is to be a tax haven for American corporations and the butt of British humour. Knock yourselves out champs I'm sure this is the highlight of your day having an American respond to you so much.

Didn't Russia buy you yet?

>Amerishart

>Thinking you had a part in WW2

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Be irish
>Not have your whole island be an independent country
>Too poor to make anything but potatoes
>Too dumb to fish
>Look at America
>Liberated every Brit controlled piece of land
>Has one state dedicated to making potatoes

You're literally the Idaho of Europe

We were about to win, but the hippy fuckers eventually made our government cave to their demands of getting out of the war. And yes, we were on the verge of winning.

This applies to the Soviets in Afghanistan. If not for the destabilization of the government as it was cracking up, the Soviets would have eventually defeated the Jihadist scum.

Not to mention, both the Vietcong and Jihadists were equipped by each side. China and USSR for the Vietcong and US for the Jihadists.

Fucking retards who gave Osama Bin Laden stinger missiles. They had no understanding of the long term repercussions.

>but why not just allow each to do its own thing without interference?

Because NATO, an anti-USSR coalition, was created and led by the USA.
Because USSR actively tried to spread in Africa and South America, and USA had to send agents to flip governments.
Because there was at a point a real risk of labor unions in the USA starting strikes and such, following what they heard worked in other countries.

It was inevitable, and if the USA didn't initiate it, the USSR would have, on their terms. I don't think getting the first strike in such an inevitable conflict is unethical.

Nice trolling, tell me about your history

Because corporations control the military industrial complex in America. Their influence over the DoD ensures that too much money is spent on researching equipment that barely works instead of spending it on training the troops.
The famous Russian vs. American space pen anecdote is a very good example of Americans going about a problem in the wrong way and unnecesarily wasting billions on a solution that is actually incredibly simple.

Salty shart replied again becuase he's salty.

Lol. Back to your white trash trailer park. Jamal and Paco are cucking your whale of a wife

I don't know why you keep replying. You can supply all the facts and evidence you want, it's not going to make the potatonigger stop insisting with absolutely nothing to back it up that America lost. This brush with our country is the greatest moment of his life.

Son, the americans least of all people on the planet know about american history.

When will Russia nuke you inbred hicks?

Hells angels supported the war.

Wars are fought over objectives. The USA didn't achieve theirs. The Vietnamese achieved theirs.
They won the war. Was it expensive? Yes. Did they win anyway? Yes.

No need for hostility. Soon Trump will lead us, Putin will lead you, and we'll all be friends.

>bulgaria
>not even once

>failed to spread

Except into the country they were trying to prevent it from spreading to of course.

Countries lose wars sometimes. Every flag in here has lost a war.

You have to see how far they'll go. Eventually they peter out. That's how it always went almost a decade ago.

>Posting a screencap of your own post

You are indeed a retard and a faggot

foreign policy of the USA mirrored the "domino theory", which said that once one country falls to communism, the country next to it will, then the next, then the next...

We tried to draw lines in the sand in places like Vietnam and South America to prevent a domino effect of communist regimes popping up

>Who would win in a war where one side has both hands tied behind their back

I wonder

So what's stopping the U.S. from winning in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, and Somalia?

And that's just where the U.S. is most actively engaged in killing people. Then there's Nigeria, the Philippines, Niger, Cameroon, Mali, and Ukraine. The U.S. hasn't won't any conflict anywhere for the past 15 years.

This exactly

Deluded burgers like you always make me chuckle, you milked the cash cow until you couldn't anymore, you sold weaponry to Europe (Sold not gifted btw Amerifags) and your contribution really was minimal relative to Russia/GB

More like if it weren't for either Russia/Britain you'd be speaking German, as Germany would've rolfstomped Europe

>russian mp
Candidate for MP*
Talking shit for his campaign.
He is referring to private russian citizens buying private homes in failing empty villages from ebay for $3000-5000. Protip: you can never resell that for a higher price, the settlements are dead, since there are no jobs there. Its literal shacks in a literal ghost town. Ghost village even.

But I am happy that you noticed me, senpai. Maybe you can even point me on the map now, nyaaa~~~

I don't know, potatoes are like the perfect carb and the Irish were literally our white niggers. He could go on awhile.

>The U.S. hasn't won't any conflict

Ugh. You know what I meant.

I have a better question

Right at that point where you want to claim Slav, but the reality is shitskin middle easterner.

Yea, and it didnt spread to countries that mattered.

>on shit he proved me wrong, best attack with insults from another angle

How very mexican of you, negro.

They lost because of leftist retards who made the war costly from a political standpoint, they weren't defeated on the battlefield and only the most ignorant anti Americans think otherwise

Kek

I wouldn't say it's unethical either per say, but I think we can both agree that the lust for power amongst both parties does nothing good for the overall global community.

I never understood why the world has broken off into about 10 different Unions/countries.

Doing this would give each section and equal say at the "global table") instead of having 3-4 major world powers fucking over the rest of the world for "dominance".

Doing something like that would still allow regions to govern themselves, while allowing each portion of the world to maintain a voice on the "world stage".

>point me on the map now, nyaaa
>Oy vey can you seeeee
>buttmad on the internet
Take one joke yourself:
>"STOP AD HOMINEMING ME!"

Holy shit, I've never seen anyone who couldn't handle the bantz that badly. I hope when Putin takes over he toughens you sissies up.

That's a war crime.

58.315 U.S. dead.
444,000-1,000,000 nguyens plus 65,000 civilians dead

Vietniggers "won"

Humanity.

>Every jew in a frenzied free for all
>Only will 1 survive

we killed millions of Vietnamese in the war, so youre foolish "few hundred farmers" comment is inherently stupid

Hes an idiot wwii generation is dead now we can say it. We couldnt even follow our own monroe doctrine. Shouldve stayed out of europe. I hope we never do anything like that again

>get bantered to death
>y-you can-t h-handle the b-bantz ;(

Mucho hola senior.

>how many soviets did the nazis kill?
far too little :(

While France and Britain did basically all of the fighting for the first 2/3 of WWI (with American support but French and British fighting), the war was at a bitter stalemate until we came in for the last bit and zerged with a fresh army to tip the balance. The tanks were huge, but with an exhausted and underpopulated army, it's still difficult to tell if the Allies would have made the push back. The Germans were never actually pushed back onto their soil when the Armistice was signed, but the momentum of the Allies was undeniable at that point

For WWII Britain's cracking of enigma was huge. As well as it's valiant homeland defense in the Battle of Britain. In terms of man power throughout most of the war we each contributed fairly, while we also tried our best to supply you lads and the Ruskies with the lend-lease act.

I think if America were nonexistant Britain would have taken Hitler's offer, he controls mainland Europe and you guys keep your empire. In that case we would be looking at a very interesting world

>Why is the American military objectively SHIT, Cred Forums?
Because we were being fucking limited by the U.N.
IN WWI and WWII, Europe was begging us to do anything we could to help them because "muh allies" regardless on if we actually did cause a significant change in either war.
We came in and did fuck up a few towns.
We massacred people, we destroyed everything, and we fought like god damn butt pirates needing that bootie.

Now the fucking U.N. is created and comes around and tells us that we have to follow rules, that we can't do certain things.
It was a fucked up scenario, it was war. War started by France and war we were pressured into to.
Only to be told at any chance we took that we were doing it wrong and that is illegal/immoral/unethical.

If we were given free reign we would of pushed through those countries and destroyed every single forest and town.
There would have just been nothing left.

What's going to happen when Russia finally decides to invade Europe and the U.N. begs us for help?
They will say all those rules are null and we can do what we want.

I can't wait to see Germany, Greece, Italy, Pollocks on their fucking knees. Licking the shit off my metaphorical boots as they beg us to save them. I hope we tell them no and to enjoy their new masters. Because we are sick of babysitting them.

>There is a Muslim population in Bulgaria – Bulgarian citizens of Turkish origin, who are our brothers and we respect their will and everything they do. We have been living together for centuries and we will continue doing so
>~ Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov

Nice try, Turkroach.

Requesting webm/gif of orthodox Jew trying to pick up coin glued to mall floor.

Also requesting pic of orthodox Jew kids fountain diving in mall for coins.

>A woman earns 76 cents for every dollar a man does, the state needs to help young black americans instead of oppressing them, mexicans are the life blood of this nation

Obongo Muhhamad Obama, despot of the USSR of America

oh hey look its abhri Mcalaster the jihadist irishman. Glad to see you shitposting again today

F A I L I N G L I V E R
A
I
L
I
N
G

L
I
V
E
R

>literally invented the tank
and still we are making the best tanks until today

>live on island
>starve due to lack of potatoes

Im just joining the thread and can see that youre just embarrasing yourself at this point. That or youre samefagging with a proxy

If you have a McDonalds in your country, you have already lost.

Yep, we accept we have nigger problems in the US. Now admit you're a turkroach.

How the fuck do you lose to Iceland?

kek how old is that?
also blue =/= turks, blue is the social justice political party approval or something

where did you get it from?

Britbongs explain yourselves

How the fuck do you lose to Iceland 3 fucking times?

This triggers me, but not for the reason you think.
1 - picture for ants
2 - liberals sit around fantasizing about this glorious war that would never happen, where the US military kills all the gun owners. They always tell us that we'd NEVER be able to beat the US military, even though civilian forces have beaten military forces all throughout history.

>w-where did you get that?
>n-no, those aren't turks! pls dont post population breakdowns...

Anyhow, this is how you turn these shitposters on the defensive.

I'm out.

>Early WWII German tanks
>under-armed and under-armored, Victories due to superior tactics

>Mid WWII German Tanks
>BTFO by Russian steel

>Late WWII German tanks
>Expensive, over-engineered and unreliable

At least your leopards are alright.

Italy is irrelevant. SHITHOLE

ps your women stink

Its not a population breakdown, Sergio. Its some unsourced ancient party support map.
Talking of population breakdowns though, thank Zeus I am too lazy to post american ones. You are a minority in your own country, not me.

all these nations can afford ridiculously comfy social healthcare and welfare benefits whilst the american taxpayer slaves away with the lowest average days of vacation in the western world to pay for their military providing defence for everyone else.
Cucked.

>Decimate the VC so badly the NVA has to step in
>kick their asses Soviets now forced to suppot the NVA
>near total victory until the Dems in congress force us to pull out
>sign treaty with North Vietnam, basically same siuation in Korea
>North violates treaty and rolls over the border and takes the south without American intervention
>"AMERIFATS BTFO BY FARMERS!!!!!!1!"
Nice try paddy. Bobby Sands was a bitch just like you.

You know, America killed an estimated 2 million north Vietnamese. At 50,000 losses. If you did any real homework, you would know the US military absolutely dominated and "lost" the war of popular opinion. American voters beat the US military.

Shit bait.

This.

We killed MILLIONS of communists. Meme-posting USBTFO to Cred Forums doesn't change that either.

>be Irish
>so weak you can't even unite your island
up the union

>rest of the world spreads it asshole and willingly and haply accepts the US Milatry's throbbing cock of justice
I think we know who the real cucks are here Nigel.

yeah sure man.
don't you have work to be doing? and remember, even if you leave the US you still have to pay income tax! that military won't pay for itself! thanks for paying for everyones defense though. I couldn't claim all those comfy NEETbux if you didn't.

Because they don't have history, ask that question in 1000 years and I will be there to tell you

You slavic trash, you don't know shit about our history. Stick to your 1000 years of sitting around doing squats and being irrelevant.

No problem Edward. Just remeber that we're about ready to leave you Europoors cold and lonely and without Uncles Sams meat hammer of destruction. Hopefully your one aircraft carrier will protect you from Vlad and Abdullah.

Only if Trump wins (he won't)

Objective: Fight the communist to show that the US would fight the spread of Communism everywhere.

Result: Spread of Communism defeated.

>implying he won't

Hillary has the job bought and paid for already.

Keel telling yourself that at night Eddins.

Did you not read qhat I said?

The Whole war was basically a Stalemate with minor advances on both sides.

The Winning was nothing to do with America.

As I have already pointed out, the war was a stalemate until the British used the Tank at Amiens. Took mire ground in 3 days than the allies combined in 4 years. The war was over after that in 3 weeks, nothing to do with America coming in. All you did was sit in the trenches too.

Wrong

>Be Irish
>Sell out your neighbours in the North
>then call the terrorists when do the same thing years later

Don't know why the Irish in Northern Ireland even want to join up.

nigger, are you serious?
have you been to the States, or do you believe or are you full of bullshit? come to NYC and tell me it's "THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER SLAVES AWAY" vs. what you see in hollywood movies, which are only an approximation. i swear you Stupid Eurotrash fucks don't even realize how Behind you are.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

We didn't use our full power, we easily could have holocausted if we wanted to. Ultimately, we just got sick of fighting those guys.
>Why is the American military objectively SHIT, Cred Forums?
Our military is, to this day, the most powerful military force in the world.

Bullshit. Why the fuck did you want us to help you if you had everything covered? It wasn't our continent being skullfucked.

Because there is the retarded idea among American leftists that civilian casualties are unacceptable in war.

COMMONWEALTH MASTERRACE

>be an american soldier
>go to iraq
>gets captured because americans soldiers are shit
>get raped

I'll take shit from most European countries, even France had Napoleon.

But Italy? Ahahahahaha

SHART

You joined the war when Japan bombed Pearl Harbour. Japan was allied to Nazi Germany. Hell, we were even in Japan for you. We pledged once we had finished the European theatre we would send all of our troops to Japan to fight, and Russia did the same.

Fucking uneducated Irish

US destroyed the north militarily.

Kek

Nice thumbnail

nice bait faggot. Dont you have guinness to kill yourself with?

who would win? bunch a fucking drunks or a couple of exploding cars?

since when was bulgaria even a country

And thats why you fought them for like 20 years and lost.
Really makes you think.

Because we never went on the offensive, a real offensive, against the NVA once. We sat around baby sitting in the south and smacking around Vietcong from time to time. The most we did against the NVA was air raid them, we should of full on just invaded and destroyed them making one capitalist Vietnam not allowing it to be one communist Vietnam.

681 AD
Compare that to the usa thats exists since 1776 AD

You did go on a real offensive, you just never kept Clay afterwards.

You'd captire a hill, leave a week later and a 1,000 NVA wpuld be up their the same day you left.

Pilots used to say they flatten entire areas and the next day the gooks would be back up rebuilding the area.

you are a faggot

>germany
>current most powerful industrial nation in Europe
ok

says the tripfag

This pic would be more accurate if it was "The whole United States army" vs "All of America's hippies"

says the pussy that remains nameless on an annonymous board. the fuck you afraid of - people putting a Name (you're the type of faggot that worships "Gucifer"_)

you and i have different meanings of faggot, you fucking pussy faggot

>remaining anonymous on an anonymous imageboard

wow it's not like that's the whole point of chan culture. fuck off to reddit if you want a username.

I knew about that already. The fact remains that you guys requested and needed our assistance, we were helping you with supplies for quite a while before we actually fought. You're a real scumbag if you actually think that our help wasn't valuable.

Never said it wasn't valuable.

You're a real scumbag if you think you came to rescue and played an iverly massivd role. It was a big role, but when Burgers atart saying they won the war for us, that's just inacurrate and burger education.

Are you new here?

It doesn't matter on/pol/, we have IDs on this board.

if you hadn't noticed, ID's change between threads.
being recognisable between threads is just an attempt to create a "profile" and is utter faggotry.

>when Burgers atart saying they won the war for us
Have people actually said that to you? If so, those idiots need to go back to history class. It sickens me how little people pay attention to history in this country.

Thenguy who started the post thread just clamied
>We saved your ass
I'd agree that you played a far larger role in WWII, but people don't realise what we done. From guarding the Atlantic to Flattening Germany with bombs, most burgers aren't taught about other nations ( neither are we except Roman Empire and Cold War).

>who would win

Shitlibs

I could copy the guys names. It's not that normal. You could find a poster by reading thumbnails, I almost always post pics of the same shit. I'm still anonymous.