Race and IQ

Is measuring IQ by race valid or horseshit?

At the top are East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews, with whites not far behind. At the bottom are sub-Saharan Africans and Australian aborigines (IQ 62).

Does IQ exist at all? I used to be in Mensa and my IQ was measured at 139. But I'm not so good in day-to-day tasks requiring intelligence, eg I have a medicore IT job at which I'm not particularly good. Personally I suspect culture plays a huge part, much more so than innate ability.

What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR2iGZlLLUo
law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is valid.
Here is your answer, youtube.com/watch?v=tR2iGZlLLUo

Can you answer my question please? Thank you.

BTW, This is in

Cred Forums704853927

Are Jews really the smartest? I think their studious culture is more to do with it then innate ability.

Have this in mind when watching the fraudsters at SOS-Rasisme.

>"SOS Racisme. It went bankrupt in 2013 after being convicted of defrauding the government and the Norwegian Children and Youth Council by reporting grossly exaggerated membership figures in order to obtain public funding. The police subsequently opened an investigation of the organisation and indicted ten of its key officials for fraud, embezzlement and money laundering."

KEK

law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

The bill in which the legal standard of retarded was changed from 85 to 70 in 1973 because civil rights groups were complaining too many blacks (more than half) were legally retarded.

IQ is just logic and problem solving skills. If you want to BTFO a liberal:

>Physical illnesses can be inherited through genetics
>Mental illness can be inherited through genetics
>Physical potential can be inherited through genetics
>Why can't mental potential be inherited through genetics?

> I used to be in Mensa and my IQ was measured at 139

Based on your retarded ass post I highly doubt it.

IQ means Intelligence QUOTIENT. It measures your ability to learn and understand things that you do not already know. It has nothing to do with the day to day tasks at your IT job.

OP here. I preactisied for my Mensa exam by doing logic puzzles. It worked. Doesn't mean I'm that clever.

Just look up the Bell Curve m8. Liberals can't refute any of it's data they just try to dismiss by crying das raycist.

interesting how people feel so attacked when we question if we bring IQ into it. It is widely agreed upon that blacks genetically have greater physical/sexual prowess. Everyone jokes about it and doesn't care

Uh, my job involves learning and understanding complex systems lad.

easy solution: have everyone take IQ tests. the lowest scores are killed off regardless of race. Hitler was right, we don't need retards, cripples, fatties, autists, and aspies breathing our air, even if they are white.

James Watson, the co-discoverer of DNA, pojtns out that all the testing says that black people are less intelligent than whites. Why do liberals accept scientific evidence for such things as evolution but not when it upsets their view of the world?

>Is measuring IQ by race valid or horseshit?
Mostly horseshit. Example: Pashtuns and Tajiks are IQ black holes, and yet they are almost 100% Euro genetically. (Because of Islam, obviously. Religion matters, and Islam is an instantaneous -50 IQ points.)

>I used to be in Mensa and my IQ was measured at 139. But I'm not so good in day-to-day tasks requiring intelligence, eg I have a medicore IT job at which I'm not particularly good. Personally I suspect culture plays a huge part, much more so than innate ability.
yes, you can dumb yourself down by not being intellectually challenged, but it doesn't work the other way around
also you don't recognise your own intelligence. some task that requires a thought process that feels extremely menial to you would be extremely hard for some 60iq nigger to achieve

>Quoting two separate studies with a hundred years difference in between
Good job

Couldn't this be related to culture and diet/medicine as much as it could be related to race?

It does mean you have a propensity. That trait is heritable. Have a redpill.

Its valid to a point
Look at blacks in US in charter schools
They do much better in there if the schools are far far away from their neighbourhoods.
When they're away from bad infuences and stupidity of their parents(mothers), grandparents and the hommies they grow up to be smarter.
and then you look at Colin Kaepernick and my theory is horseshit.

Couldn't quality of culture and diet/medice be related to race?

Read The Bell Curve

IQ is a measure of g, which is general intelligence. This covers a range of cognitive abilties such as memory or pattern solving skills.

IQ is one off the most distinguishable characteristics in terms of measuring outcome, which includes income or how likely they are to be arrested. You can find patterns of IQ in college courses too.

The effect of IQ is absolutely undeniable statistically.

The big bad racist cavetroll of "IQ is genetic", has a innocent little tweety bird on it's shoulder that scares multiculturalists/globalists just as badly:
- "It's monocultural education system!" "It's monocultural education system!" "It's monocultural education system!"
(Clearly white and asian kids get dumber in multicultural environment.)

Of course the best data comes from mixed race adopted children studies and HOLY FUCK is that data politically incorrect, racist, bigoted, triggering, problematic etc.

What is the average IQ of an abo? Better or worse than Africans?

They don't need to be offed, someone has to flip burgers, dig ditched, and collect garbage

Its not about whos goin to flip a burger
lower IQ always leads to more agressive behaviour, look at sandnignogs, russians, my people etc

>italy smartest european country
the fuck

The richest blacks in the US score about the same as the poorest whites on the SAT, wouldn't it stand to reason that rich blacks eat better than poor whites?

62 or 64 iirc, worse than sub-Saharans. Only Congo pygmies are lower (lol).

Maybe they stick to their culturally-ingrained diet of greasy chicken and sugary grape drink even when rich?

N-no! All races and cultures are equal and enrich your goy countries! Except Israel of course, that is for the Chosen Race only. Gibs shekels plz.

Even if it is accurate it is still meaningless to a persons daily life. You dont intereact with black "people", you interact with joe, or tammy, or whoever. You interact with individuals, not some abstract collective. Even if 90% of nogs were primitivist idiots, justice demands reserving judgement to the individual. Ultimately this research means nothing, because even if it is 100% true it doesnt change in the least the way one should live. It really is just mental masturbation.

Does someone know of a study about it that was not made by Richard lynn?

Because that man methodology was dogshit

Even putting I.Q. aside, world history has already proven that whites intellectually run circles around blacks; please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Michaelangelo, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Curie, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Jefferson, a Franklin, a Twain, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Yeager, an Armstrong, etc., etc. Between blacks and whites, which of these two races split the atom, put men on the moon, wrote the greatest works of literature in human history, and invented almost every piece of modern technology we enjoy today.

Holy crap. That's essentially a mentally retarded white's intelligence level.

If a white of 64 IQ committed a murder they would get off with manslaughter through diminished responsibility and get put in a secure hospital.

How could there be any reliable information on the avergae IQ of chinese people when like 90% of the country are farmers or factory automatons and probably never even heard of IQ tests.

Maybe it's all the money

I think temperament plays a big role. You're probably very good at something that you just haven't come across yet. I bet you're a lazy fuck or some kind of slacker and you probably have no ambition.

If you mean OP (me), then yeah I am kind of lazy and unambitious. Money drives a lot of my colleagues but I'm not that bothered about it so just coast along.

Then you shouldn't be so quick to discount IQ mate

Too many variables user. Someone who is illiterate and didnt go to school cannot resolve most problems that appear in an IQ test (he doesnt know what numerical series are or the common characteristics of polygons). That doesnt mean hes dumb or that he has a lower potential (and I repeat, potential, assuming his life was different).

In terms of career, no matter how intelligent or how good your hard skills are theres always someone with more "political vein" and high soft skills that passes ahead or is just more friend of the superiors (could be sheer charisma despite not being that intelligent).

Depends...