Is this most redpilled videogame?

Liberal Crime Squad is a satirical open-source text-based modern strategic political RPG with bad pickup lines and bad graphics. You play as the founder of a left-wing terrorist cell devoted to saving the United States from its descent into Conservative Insanity though writing to newspapers, volunteering, playing protest music, seduction, flag burning, graffiti, hacking, kidnapping, torture, murder, brainwashing, and other common and uncommon activist activities.

LCS was originally created as a side project by Tarn and Zach Adams (Bay 12 Games), the brothers behind Dwarf Fortress. They last updated the game in 2004; I picked the source code up in 2007, and in collaboration with more than a dozen programmers and writers from the community, we have managed to release intermittent updates since then.

Please note that LCS is unbalanced, unfair, unfriendly, and inappropriate. Its interface is an artifact of cancerous feature creep on top of the historically important but very old 1983 RPG Oubliette. It's also awesome, so you should download it.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Kamal-Sadek/Liberal-Crime-Squad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4.07.0 Changelog

- Split knives into Combat Knife, Dagger, and Shank, removing the old generic Knife
- Added the ability to hit up to three times when attacking with a knife (though it takes a great deal of skill to do consistently)
- Added Sneak Attacks
- Added Black Leather Armor in the Oubliette
- Made stealthy armor show up black (instead of green/red) when in a situation where you might sneak
- Made it possible for formerly healthy Liberals to die in labor camp
- Updated site maps and incorporated some of KA101's new maps
- Increased shotgun capacity to 8 shells from 6
- Increased accuracy and minimum damage of shotguns
- Removed the +50% damage "critical" chance from shotguns
- Added AA-12 Auto-Shotgun, which fires twice
- Gave AA-12 to CCS bosses
- Gave CCS bosses dodge skill
- Made CCS bosses hard to intimidate through threatening hostages
- Fixed metal detectors seeming to not detect M16s and such if you're in disguise
- Expanded weapon tracking to make "in-character" weapons only less suspicious, not invisible
- Allowed CCS door guards to admit you at the Bar & Grill (but not subsequent CCS safehouses)
- Made datenapping much easier with melee weapons, martial arts
- Renamed some CCS disguises
- CCS leaders no longer spawn randomly
- CCS leaders can now be found in fixed locations on the CCS safehouse maps
- You now defeat CCS safehouse by killing their safehouse leader rather than racking up a body count (though the victory text now changes based on whether you snuck in and assassinated them or cut a swath of destruction on your way in)
- Sleeper Bank Managers can now embezzle thousands of dollars per month
- Prisons issue enabled, new news stories for prisons and gun control issues
- Fixed over-healing bug
- The game will now generate names for the people you're dating, rather than coldly identifying a person you're sleeping with only by their profession
- The game will now tell you where the recruit or date you're interacting with works

Why Cred Forums not working on this game? Game is open-source, so why not

bump

i enjoy this game

Good idea, I'll make the logo.

/vg/ made SS13 lots better, why can't Cred Forums inprove this one?
All alt-right programmists unite. Time to make Liberal Crime Squad great again.
github.com/Kamal-Sadek/Liberal-Crime-Squad

I'm very very upset that community of this game is dead right now, so i'm trying to reanimate it

fork it with a pepe account and i will try and contribute

well, we still need more people

Nice pic for ants.

Oh shit, thanks. I was searching for full pic.

will bump it to death

When will they save us?

When we code it.

Such a beautiful world ;_;

>King: Ronald Reagan

lel

Cred Forums can improve this game a lot, I believe in you, Cred Forums

One thing that didn't really make any sense with the LCS is that liberals are pro-free speech.

Shouldn't it be the opposite?

I think it's a joke.

Bay12 is great. Dort is one of my favorite games.

>playing vidya
>redpill

Maybe it's because they believe they're pro free speech even though they shut down hate speech and stuff. Liberals are all about that doublethink.

They're based, love those guys and their autistic passion for what they do.

YESYESYES!!!

Can I play it on TempleOS??

But this one vidya is really neato.

I don't know, I haven't played it.

However, if we're talking about redpilled games, I think Spec Ops: The Line definitely deserves a mention.
>pic related

What if we start shlling this game in twitter, can it be mentioned by liberal newssites as most alt-right terriorist game of all time? like pepe
Because literally noone never heard about this game

What features would Cred Forums like in a theoretical future update?

Be sure to remind everyone that you're Russian.

Then the MSM can talk about this being designed by Vladimir Putin himself and financed by ISIS and Donald Trump.

more locations, like metro, airport, etc, etc
possibility to make drugs/bombs, deal with gun traders, more urban combat features
some UI changes, real-time fights, if it's possible

Assuming if this is gonna be Conservative Crime Squad the most important thing you're gonna need to do is find a way to allow the "Wisdom" stat to take effect of things, since that's supposedly the main Conservative stat.

>king forever and even after death

please Cred Forums make it real

Support for the HTC Vive.

Have Islam as one of the Issues.

The more liberal the issue is, the more Muslims you'll encounter. Less when it's conservative.

Have it so that when gun laws are conservative, they are armed with weapons/bombs.

Glad to see another user bringing this game up. Great title. It is tons of fun creating different squads, and hiding your own identity via a group hierarchy. Creating squads of ninjas and sending them to kidnap people never gets old. Would love to have an opposite version where you play as BenG and start the RaHoWa.

Nerf printing presses so you can't win the game really easily. Maybe make it so each press can only make a limited number of papers, so you need several to have a major influence on the issues. It should also cost money to operate instead of being a one time expense.

You should also need people to distribute papers, with a chance of getting attacked by a mob or CCS agents.

Man I remember this game. It's been many years since I played it last.

I remember one game ending up something like this
>my squad attacks a police station with makeshift melee weapons
>they get totally wiped the fuck out
>only a ten-year old boy in our squad survives, he steals a car and tries to escape
>cops chase him down and kill him

Good times. It would definitely be cool to see a "Conservative Crime Squad" or something similar, where we fight back against oppressive leftists. It would be a lot funnier too.