So I have finally taken the red pill on race. I've held it under my tongue for months now...

So I have finally taken the red pill on race. I've held it under my tongue for months now, but I have finally swallowed it. The human in me that wishes we could all just get along is near suicidal because his whole world view has come crashing down around him.

How did you except the red pill and become the loud, proud, and brave white man you are today?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RMJnaCg8
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
pastebin.com/0GB7p0Q8
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
pastebin.com/FZ0cg8gB
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How did you except the red pill
>except the red pill
>except
You can start by learning to spell you fucking nimrod. Seriously, do you not have autocorrect or the red squiggles on PC?

fuck... Well I was listening to something and I guess I wasn't fucking paying attention to what word I was using. And Except it a word, just the wrong word.

Fuck. this ruins everything...

>How did you except the red pill and become the loud, proud, and brave white man you are today?

Read faggot.

pastebin.com/RMJnaCg8
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
pastebin.com/0GB7p0Q8
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
pastebin.com/FZ0cg8gB
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

No said it was easy

I don't think you're there yet. "The human in you" should have come to the opposite realization, which is that we are a tribal people that prefer to associate with other humans that are similar (ie look the same, have same morals, same intelligence, same societal values, etc).

USA whites are not exactly 100% white, but you are still white. Just don't make your women cuck on you.

I'm there intellectually (as in I see the evidence and I accept in as fact) but I haven't taken it in my heart yet. That's what I'm struggling with

What's ironic is the guy in that meme was basically Diet Muhammad

Get rich. Be Successful. Lead by example. Work on yourself, always improve.

Society will try to pull you down, but when your rich and successful you can rise above thier shit.

Don't ever take it into your heart dude. I come here a lot for the keks and the discussion but I never allow myself to become hateful. Yeah I'm redpilled on race but I still know that there are cool black people. Don't let knowledge become hate.

Having my ass kicked all the time at school and having it excused by administration so as to keep as much $ in house. Also, the mindfuck that a 13 year old boy in 1988 deserved violence for being responsible for slavery was a good hint something was amiss.

this in no way takes away from it, though

this argument is always stupidly made. "people are just spiritual because they WANT to believe" ok? wanting to believe doesn't make something not true, no matter how edgy you try to be.

>Not realizing this works both ways

I guess the only thing left to take is the [spoiler]lead pill[/spoiler]

Stop being such a negative Nancy.

Saved