THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

> very healthy today
> looks extra strong because cripple next to her
> very positive speech on message
> nothing negative at all, literally zero
> didn't mention Trump once

She really killed it at her rally today

Guys if she keeps it up I think the tide will really turn against Trump... but I think she won't be able to keep it up because of her health, today was just a good day. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkvNLynC2JU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdnrFUHdYpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, hillary will never be president

Now if she could only get people to show up...

Fully updated

Maybe I'm wrong but I felt her speech was weak and dancing around real issues. Sure disabled people deserve our help but why are you prioritizing talking about this over some real issues that could turn the tide? You already appear in public so infrequently anyway

So how is her war against the nazi frogs going?

>show up to rally after cancelling a bunch of other rallies
>dont collapse on stage and have a seizure
>"GUISE LOOK HOW HEALTHY SHE IS"

35min speech kek

She said illegal immigration is important for the economy. How is this even an acceptable position?

Also, why hold an entire speech about the disabled while ignoring the more relevant issues, like the recent terror attacks in her country?

it just seems like she doesn't care about the election. shes either is so out of touch that shes tanking, or shes so confident that she will win because strings are being pulled behind the scenes.

the whole speech just seemed like a formality.

Who's the crippled tard, and why is it on stage?

>and why is it on stage?

To make Hillary look healthy in comparison

>Why is Hillary on stage?

>Stronger together
Sounds like some kind of fascist slogan

I watched it for like ten minutes. It was like watching paint dry.

>Also, why hold an entire speech about the disabled while ignoring the more relevant issues, like the recent terror attacks in her country?
Because

>Who's the crippled tard, and why is it on stage?

She's running for president of US dude...

hahaha she put a cripple there so she would look better by comparison ..hahahahahahhaa. oh god my sides.

I watched the whole thing. I am now applying for Disability.

How long did she talk for this time? 20 minutes again? Seems like they have to save whatever doses of drugs that make her publicly functional for more than a few minutes for the debates so her tolerance doesn't spike too high and she ODs.

Also why does she have a bunch of retards virtue signaling for her at every single rally? And why are retards even allowed to vote? Seriously, you're fucking retarded wtf. Although I guess we let blacks vote and their median IQ is like 10 points above legally retarded so what's the difference anyway.

Hillary has a vision. One eye on the future, and another eye on who the fuck knows.

Have to say that she's looking good. I can't wait for the debate, where Trump will go off message and say a few things that are offensive and wrong, whereupon Clinton will pummel him and the election will be over! At least she doesn't make fun of disabled people either.

Don't mix messages of strength and cripples.

It's not a good idea.

Damn, yep. Compared to that retard she looks great.

Is that her doctor in the chair?

>canceled all her public events outside of the debates and some fundraiser

It's actually pretty fucked up that she keeps bringing that crippled girl along, she's pandering so hard that I feel bad for that girl.

JUST

>literally has to drag a cripple out to make herself appear healthy

JUST

>She really killed it at her rally today
Now if only people had been watching.

They should change the slogan in: Crippled together

God I love watching differently-abled "people" clap.
youtube.com/watch?v=sdnrFUHdYpg

> very healthy today

So they pumped her full of stimulants and benzos.

That's not a long term strategy.

what did the lizard people mean by this?

>30 minute 'speech'
>dealt with an niche issue that affects a negligible portion of the electorate
>No substance, spends 10 minutes telling a story about how a retard who worked at mcdonalds got a retirement party
>uses a disabled girl as a prop to make her look good by comparison

This rally has convinced me that Hillary is finished.

Trump just reminded everyone of the birther movement cancer he started and then blamed it on Hillary so he'll do that for her.

"Am with Herb"

Oh dear Kek, hadn't seen this one before.

i hope she dies

i hope she dies in a Fed pen.

I hope she dies in penn state

Wait, I thought she cancelled all her public events?

What's shocking is that she didn't race bait with the chimp out in battle ground NC.

TRUMP's message of, what has the DNC done for blacks, is resonating.

If niggers don't turn out for their plantation masters, it's going to be a GOP landslide.

I hope she dies after torture in gitmo

Praise kek

Is this a speech specifically for some retard group?
If not, she's preparing the country for some news about her health.

>She said illegal immigration is important for the economy.
D-did she really?

How is she not chased out of the country yet?

Who allows her to say these fucking things?

heres to hoping trump throws retards and crippled in the gas camps along with the niggers, psics and kikes.

What if a Syrian refugee kills her

>haha let's all meme about how unhealthy Hillary is, also unrelated I can't wait to vote for a 70 year old obese man to be president!

>she looks strong next to a retard

Wew lad that's a tough one to accomplish

added to the FBI watch list :^)

LOL, at about 1:20 she is announcing a program called "Autism Works," to get NEETs out of their element.
Re

Holy fuck her crowd is so forced and paid off. Those chants and cheers might as well be a track they're so on cue. Jesus christ this is pathetic.

They keep wheeling out that disabled woman, what the fuck?

Secret service. You get a pass, Britfam.

I heard clear canned laughter

foreshadowing crooked hillary in a wheelchair

Same and she even tries to shill her book hard. Just when I thought I couldn't hate this evil bitch more she finds new ways, I'm fucking impressed

No Hillary is just projecting as always

Frontline Outreach Center, where the speech was given, has nothing to do with disabled people, at all. Her crowd was expecting to hear about inner city youth.
She's preparing the nation for an announcement about her health. She's gaining acceptance/sympathy right now.

Yep, though she used the term "undocumented", so at least it wouldn't have triggered Gary Johnson

It's fucking insane. Merkel would be chased out of the country if she said something like this.

What a real candidate she's like Osama Bin Laden

she has to bring out retards for her to look good by comparison?

>not counting the literal months of coverage the Jews give him for free

wew lad

fantastic. Now the (R)s can stop pandering without feeling like they missed out on contributions.

The election is going to be a Brexit upset.

Trump is going to win by a comfortable margin and all the Hillary people are going to be absolutely caught off guard.

It's going to be glorious chaos.

This is brilliant

She did look healthy, admittedly, but she also took a day off to rest.

Didn't listen to what she talked about, it's always the same garbage anyway.

Reminder that the (((Jews))) and the Israeli Jews are totally different, and Trump always talks about Israel.

(((Jews))) shill for Muslims, Israelis shell Muslims.

>she's literally being coached to gesticulate in strong Mussolinian gestures and project poise

Fuckkkkk

This is LITERALLY what fascist populists do

We're living at the end of history

Wow OP, you giant faggot, you sure convinced me! Especially seeing that place packed with at least 100 people! Really shitty how the media never pans the crowds....

#ImWithHer

gee, i wonder why

Her illnesses are degenerative meaning she has good days and bad days.

We're just seeing her on a good day and when she's MIA for weeks on end it should tell you she's pretty far down the brain injury rabbit hole.

jesus christ what a cunt

This. I've made sure to spell this out on my twatter everytiem I see a "so healthy (today)(!)" post.

A few neurons are bound to be activated, at least.

Just wait for the false flag.
(((They))) will get some Sirhan Sirhan type to pull an assassination attempt.

There's something about Hillary that I just don't like. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Youre a sexist is all. Cant handle the sight of a strong woman.

I had a dream last night that I was attending a Clinton rally (for some reason), and Hillary had to be brought up stage in a gurney, looking half-dead.

The room was empty, too. Even in a fantasy realm where anything is possible, my mind can't comprehend the idea of her properly filling an event.

>30 minute speech

Trip 7's confirm

im voting for hilldawg because rich cis (cool word weirdos) white males like me need her protection. shes on the right path. #keepempoor

She's canceled all up coming events
thought this was funny
These are they typical FL Hill-cucks

underrated post

You know Canada. If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Well I can't tell if illegal immigrants are important per se, however, they are certainly beneficial to the economy. Whats so bad about those illegals? Its not like they're on welfare or shit like that + they are providing extra workforce to the host country.

Makes sense, although we don't know her exact diagnosis yet. But they're hiding something, there's no doubt about that.

Ffs how can someone trying to be the president recommend breaking the law? What the fuck is happening?

>Merkel would be chased out of the country if she said something like this.

you sure of that? look at waht she's currently getting away with.

It's all in good fun, friend.

Like to Dislike ratio is 1:10 kek

Wow, she does look like she's in good spirits. Definitely killed it, good job Hillary! Keep the positive message going! Looks like polls are starting to swing back in the dem's direction too.

Thank you for correcting the record.
Can you please explain to me how the frog is a hate symbol?

WOW

SHE DIDNT FUCKING FALL OVER AND DIE AT HER RALLY

IM #WITHHER NOW

she's a fucking chameleon reptiod

>Merkel would be chased out of the country if she said something like this.

>implying she isn't responsible for this Grade-A shitstorm

>not realizing that motherbase is still motherbase

>She really killed it at her rally today
Did they find the leaker?

does anyone have a "hillary didnt do anything wrong" says the increasingly nervous man

It's so weird how they'll argue Trump voters are uneducated while parading out actual retards to endorse Hillary. Does the left have any capacity for introspection?

just like fdr ;)

She's learning that the "I'm not Trump" strategy isn't working. Guys, we must call upon Kek once again and step up the memetic warfare. I want to see Pepe at every Clinton rally going forward.

carefull she got illness

or sharting togheter
passing out togheter
tripping togheter

That remission won't last long, I give her less than a week.

Haha now that you mention it
We should meme that put stronger together over the bundle of sticks

Pictures on twitter showed she had less than 200 ppl attend

Trump came to Orlando last month and overflowed 10,000 seat CFE Arena

>> didn't mention Trump once
"love trumps hate"
love trump's hate? this could backfire, big time...

You guys think she keeps bringing the cripple to the rallys so Trump would possibly go and say something controversial about it??

How did the camera know what was directly behind her? How is it supposed to render a background that is entirely out of its field of vision, aside from by seeing THROUGH Hillary and her podium? Why would only the foreground disappear?

wtf I love Syrians now

Fuuuuuuuuck yoooooooou

>Go to a Hillary rally
>She's not even there in person, but on monitors.

I can't keep giving you this stuff
you'll blow apart
(injects stimulants)

Kek be praised

green screen glitch>?

>illegals
>not on welfare
Either this is some 42-dimensional Australian Bantz; or you need to do some damn research you kangaroo fucking chucklehead.

>who's the crippled tard, and why is there a wheelchair bound person on stage?

give you one hint
begins with an L

Looks like a greenscreen bug, you can see the podium but in the colors that are supposed to be behind the podium