>she's a shy quirky well kept girls, not a coal burner
>no tattoos or piercings
>see her share a blm copy pasta about white privilege

NO

WHYYYYYYYY

1. Find a black stud
2. Invite her over to have fun with stud
3. Sit and enjoy

Just stop talking to her. Sometimes they will ask why but altogether just stop talking to her.

Feed her the redpill with the Socratic method

>why do people jump to rioting in every case of a shooting when the cops usually get exonerated a few months later?

Play a turboleftist and make her ashamed that she didnt give all her wealth to black people
Tell her she stole it

She needs strong male guidance. Get with her and apply the redpill while you're dating. If she cares about you then she will be willing to let go of liberalisms to be with you.

Redpill her. At least you have a challenge. Life would be boring without obstacles.

this

She's not a degenerate she's just naive. I'm trying really hard not to sperg out and reveal my power level.

Do it OP. Embrace the lifestyle and you will see the world in a whole new light. Cuckoldry is the red pilled man's fetish.

tell her exactly how you feel about her and the future you could have had together had you not intervened.

And quickly you idiot she is BAITING YOU.

what you typed is shit

all girls desire brown and black dick

to worship it, to prefer it to their white counterparts

its bred into human DNA

there is no escape

we are bigger, better, stronger, more virile

say hi to extinction whitey

>kike comes on Cred Forums for some cleverly designed demoralization propaganda

>>>/gaschambers/

Learn the art of persuasion and influence her thinking, she will learn.

fpbp

>never talk about politics to her
>never told her who I'm voting for (she never asked)
>using this as b8

Impossible

>shy normal girl
>one of her jew/black/bulldyke friends imposes her ideology on her
>she has no idea so approves of it because t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ feel for the poor people

That's not enough to write her off.

I tried to do this once with my grillfirend but the black guy was uncomfortable with me watching so i had to leave

This. Niggers were put on this Earth to serve the white man. What better way to show that then to force one to do your bidding in every aspect of your life.

this or say things like

"If you point anything even remotely resembling a gun at a cop you're retarded and deserve to be shot"

"Can you imagine being a cop in black neighborhood? That must be terrifying being surrounded by people who hate you simply because of the job you work. All this BLM shit is more divisive then it is cohesive."

Then maybe talk about how Soros is behind BLM and other divisive nation-wrecking movements, maybe redpill her about globalism

its one step at a time, but I don't think its very hard to convince normies soros is a dirty bastard

Educate her. If she won't listen, go find one that will.

Jesus fuck, how do you not know by now that women need to be led?

>be crushing on girl
>can't find anything wrong with her
>happening in campus Someone graffiti'd a wall "KKK" "Niggers Leave"
>Now she's publicly Bashing BLM and the protests on campus.
I would have thought her to be a bit smarter than to do it publicly, engaging on a long winded discussion with morons, and I can't decide if it's a plus or not.

Demoralization? No, most girls I know are redpilled, I'm not trying to discourage anyone.

Savage

SHE SMELLS IT YOU STUPID FAGGOT

NOW GTFO

TALK TO HER

AND REPORT BACK WITH PRELIMINARY FINDINGS

All women are whores.

The sooner you realize this, the happier you'll be not chasing them.

After you give a girl a could fuck your can say most things about politics and she'll keep sucking your dick.

I dated a centre-left girl for a year whom after I dumped her became a full leftist, and I fucked a super-leftist Iranian girl.

This, Desuru

We are the only love you need.

absolutely fucking this

This fucker knows.

If you give a girl a good dicking, she'll believe most of anything you tell her, especially about politics. You can red pill her bit by bit.

women need a man to tell them how to think

their reasoning skills are very poor

its easy to sway their opinions

maybe do your job as a man fucktard and tell her what to think?

I wonder what is was

Go for it, if she doesn't like BLM she's smart, and if she does it publicly she's smart AND passionate.
Go for it, godspeed and good luck

Once on tinder the first and only thing a girl said to
Me was "liberal?"

Dont be a bitch. So what if she posted that. If you like her, date her and all that dumb shit will probably wash off.

nah m8. I like to not get involved in anything political where my name is attached. Just the argument that she's having is too much for me.

if you like her, her political views should be secondary user

Don't be a fucking sperg. Most people don't even believe any of that shit, they just feel a need to show everyone else they're normal. She may secretly be a trump voter or something.

Also, there are a lot of people who would break with liberalism, if they even knew of a viable alternative.

Don't brush her off until she does something actually intolerable.

>say hi to extinction whitey
roaches can survive a nuke

She just wants to belong to something. Maker her belong to you.

>girl seems interested in me
>always hits/touches/hugs me in public
>wants to do things with me
>take her hiking
>we have fun and talk a lot
>stands really close to me breaking a normal bubble
>more of the same happens
>Im not that into her but she seems like she really likes me so I try to make her happy
>turns out she was leading me on the whole time and liked someone else
>? why do gurls do this ?
>almost cuck myself over a girl I didnt even really like

>when a scandinavian posts

It called getting sexts and said kek loses all his power

Wtf is this a picture of? It looks like an alien.

Don't give up man, turn her back to the light!

your fault for not escalating things more quickly

Subtly spread seeds of doubt in her concious. If she is intelligent and not a useful idiot who cannot think for herself, she will go on and do research herself. This is the ultimate way to change someone's opinion.

never really liked the spic tho

Can I get sauce on this pic? Google gives me nothing.

If you know the sauce please do not ignore this post.

Thank you.

Red pill her on the Jews softly, leftists hate the jews. Then move on to Soros, Rothschild, etc.

talk to her about BLM
don't be an idiot

but you still feel used?

yeah right

kek

>not fucking, impregnating her, and slowly converting her over years of systematic abuse
Jesus christ this is having a relationship 101, no wonder everyone on this board can't get laid.

You find a young woman and you make her yours, you teach her, you be the strong man in her life.
She will follow because she is a woman and eventually she will believe what you say to be the truth.
Just keep getting her knocked up every few months, never let her stop being pregnant for more than a year.
It's your fucking duty to have as many white children as possible and to raise them to be white children.

You discovered the meme that is women

Good luck on your next draw, keep in mind the deck is stacked with retards.

Casually show her the dankest of Cred Forums memes. The red pill needs to be hidden among humour at first.

Enlighten her, gauge reaction to the truth about blm niggers, proceed according to her reaction. Be aware you might have to drop her like a bad habit if she is unwilling to see the truth.

You fell for the 'you can befriend a girl into fucking me' meme.

NOOO WE SHOULD JUST GIVE UP
WHYY
WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOOMED LETS JUST GIVE UP TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THROUGH IT THE FIRST SECOND.

Holy shit you sheep are actually falling for this shit?
Embarrasing shills are too smart for you apparently.

>white privilege doesn't exist

trying to be bigger victim or something pussy?

you don't deserve her