Genuine fascists of Cred Forums, what is the end game of your ideology in regards to war?

Genuine fascists of Cred Forums, what is the end game of your ideology in regards to war?
Fascist states are by nature militaristic and expansionist, but where does this lead? Do they attempt to conquer the world and establish eternal order? Is that possible, and what then of progress? War is the engine that drives much of civilisation; a society without war loses purpose, then honour, then pride, then order, then control. This is not to mention the technological advances it brings. And can all the world exist as one society? Even if cultural and racial differences are removed, they will surely spring up again.
Alternatively, one outcome could be eternal war. This would create healthy competition and pride. How would this be achieved? Fascism against other ideologies? Fascism cannot permit their existence. Wars against fascist states? Would this be agreed upon by their governments, as in 1984, or would it be a natural equilibrium of conflict?

What is fascism: Strength Through Order or Progress Through Conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i doubt there are any fascists on here. to become one would require more thought than cartoon frog groupthink

Well, shit. I thought this could have lead to some interesting discussions.

I'm disappointed in you, Cred Forums.

There is no end game, or at least the kind of end game you are thinking of.

Mussolini himself said that it was not important why men fight, but that they fight. Combat is to man what maternity is to women. It is our natural state of being.

Ultimately the state is a vessel for constructive combat. Mussolini fought not because he thought he could win, or for conquest, but simply because it makes his people stronger. The ultimate goal of the state is to strengthen it's people so that the people can, in turn, strengthen the state.

To answer your question, by fighting alone does the fascist achieve his end goal, which is the strengthening of himself and his people. Conquest of foreign lands is simply a welcome by-product.

This is fascim end game

We are just training for the coming Racial War for extermination.
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

>Strength Through Order or Progress Through Conflict?
Strength through order.

Fascism is not necessarily imperialistic, only if it's needed to expand the productivity and secure a better state.

Fascism is not about war, conquering and "One world order". Fascism is a nationalistic ideology that looks for peace, economic and political independence and social equilibrium for the citizens. In fascism the social classes work together with a common objective instead of putting a class above the other like Capitalism and Marxism do. For doing that the syndicates and corporations are represented in the senate (this can change since there are variants like in national syndicalism), under the control of the state. The militaristic concept you have is in accordance with the times of its birth, where marxism was growing and causing troubles in Europe, and the international jew/capitalism was ruining many countries.

>What is fascism: Strength Through Order or Progress Through Conflict?
The former.

>i doubt there are any fascists on here
I consider myself a fascist but I dont know of any spanish fascist forum, so I have to come here... Too bad my English is shit though.

Read some of Alexander Dugin's writings.

Essentially, the goal of a fascist state should be constant struggle, constant war, hopefully culminating in an apocalyptic endwar.

>Alexander Dugin
top kek

not an argument

Space colonization obviously.

>constant struggle

How does this difference from existance without fascism?

Anti-White schizophrenic who was in mental asylum, co-founded National Bolshevik Party and believes that shaving will make you go to hell.

His omega minions. We spit and laugh on them in Russian Nationalist, NatSoc and Fascist movements

This is not a fucking Death Note fanfiction discussion, take your leather duster and piss off with your "fascism is the ultimate warmachine, bllod for the blood god xd'.

Look at my country, for example, with world's second highest obesity rates and government that allows foreigners to humiliate our soldiers and tell me there is any struggle.

Not an argument. None of this means that some of his ideas are automatically wrong.

You haven't made an argument either.

Not an argument.

When world order is achieved (one mega state) than the lands will be either evolve into Aristocratic Monarchies or a militaristic republic.

Either way, the goal is progress and progress is littered in the blood of your enemies.

see

>Look at my country

>some 85% of americans are vitamin deficient

the struggle IS real

Not an argument. learn what argument is.

No this is not my meaning. What I mean is that people simply don't care or put effort into anything, not even their own bodies. In an ideal fascist state, this would not be the case

Not an argument, Shevardnadze.

The end game? Survival as a people and a nation, simple as that, nothing else matters. Accomplish survival by eliminating threats from within and without. A hard rejection of Marx's internationalism and the meme of false equality.

It's exactly the argument. He's anti-White racist and a mental patient. Never seen sane Dugin fanboy.

He could be George fucking Soros and his arguments should still be considered based on their validity rather than the identity of the person making them

his philosophy is anti-White. another Russian gave you a good example of it.

I never said all of his philosophy is good, but certain aspects definitely are. I'm not a fan of his.

His opinion are not arguments, neither are his opinion on what are the opinions of Fascists.

I never said it was. It seems like you're misunderstanding me. Fascism necessarily precipitates war, it is also the most efficient government system for waging war. I don't understand why these simple facts make you mad because someone you don't like said them.

>More statements and opinions

>statements and opinions can't be arguments

stalemate with several nation states ruling there own colonies. Fighting with each other for land

They can't.

no good aspects at all, there is no logical connections in any of his texts. his text is pure schizophasia. not an insult, just part of his diagnosis

I'm going to post this just because i rarely get to.

The only endgame of fascism is self sufficiency

>eternal war

Love you too, BB

not only