Diversity points now an integral part of film critique

does every film critic now have a criteria of how much diversity classifies a good movie?

why do liberals seem to like talking about race and gender so much if neither of concepts exist to them?

will the film industry ever recover from this cesspit of degeneracy and diversity qoutas?

post more examples of fair and biased film critics.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/15/denzel-washington-chris-pratt-the-magnificent-seven-interview
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6272-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-3ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know it's coming.

Leftists need to be humiliated.

already non white, japanese are immune from criticism and everything they do is held to a higher standard regardless of its actual quality.

nu-males don'r care enough about kurosawa.

i don't know whats worse

the baby boomer generation, or our millennial generation?

It has black people cause they were actually around in the southwest and the actors are badasses, and it has an Asian as an excuse to add kung-fu to an action ensemble and maybe a nod to the movies roots.

It's not ham fisted diversity for the sake of it, it's there cause it makes sense in the context of what the film's doing.

that movie will flop any way

I refuse to believe that Chris Pratt would be in a pandering to diversity movie and the actors (that I know of) are all pretty good, slightly dislike Ethan Hawke though.

Chris Pratt is too perfect to be for pandering

But...I like Chriss Pratt. He was one of the few parts of the new Jurassic Park that was entertaining.

Where's the diversity among reviewers? They all appear to be nu males in their thirties.

Maybe some should lose their jobs for a more diverse hire?

its pretty obvious pratt couldn't give less of a shit about the political motivations of the people directing him though. he pretends not to have opinions

theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/15/denzel-washington-chris-pratt-the-magnificent-seven-interview

Is this bitch seriously talking shit about Frank Frazetta?

This is the problem with aggregating every shitty ass liberal blog and reviewer.

See: The 2016 Ghostbusters score

73% for a fucking HORRIBLE movie.

Both are just victims of more conspicuous influences.

That's the point. They understand that white male representation is good for money as well. Diversity but in regards to the ethnic majority of the target demographic. Hence why he's the star of the film. You've already been tricked.

Now, I'm going to see it anyway because it's a cowboy movie and I like those. And a Chinese a black and a Mexican are logical.

well every film maker and critic is a kike, so yes

Makes me angry reading about some fag-as-shit 'reviewer'/interviewer trying to make Washington and Pratt try to say his own viewpoint even though they clearly don't want to.

Something tells me that if that group were all black, it would be considered more diverse.

>no transgender representation
NOT GOOD ENOUGH

where was the diversity praise for yurope 2 then?
it was 99% black characters/ women/ and a couple of homos thrown in too

Best movie

They promote this new movie as pinacle of diversity. We could also represent it as cultural appropriation. Classical japanese film turned into sjw circle jerk.

they're trying to stay relevant, so they make shit political. no one gives a fuck about critics anymore. no one reads their shit, they just check ratings online. they aren't even critics. real critics have a background in film history/theory, try to contextualize the film for the reader and judge based off how well a film fulfills its intention. there are hardly any real critics left and you're more likely to find an amateur that fits the above criteria than in a publication.

Conservative critics>Librul critics.

Read this and the scoreboard.
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6272-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-3ds

>Christians rate a game about deicide