Epipencil plans

some group named Four Thieves Vinegar posted the plans for a thirty dollar DIY epipen named the Epipencil. here's the link as follows:

fourthievesvinegar.org/download/#epipencil

spam this shit to everyone in response to the $600 epipen bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?415549-1/mylan-inc-ceo-heather-bresch-testifies-epipen-price-increases
archive.is/o/E0fEk
youtu.be/HqOHf78TEsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL HAIL CAPITALISM

I dont know what an epipen is and as far as I am concerned it is a device that fat people in the United States use so they can eat more burgers without clogging up their arteries and dying.

Nevertheless, it sounds like a good cause and I will help by bumping.

Good timing, oversight committee is live now talking about epi pen: c-span.org/video/?415549-1/mylan-inc-ceo-heather-bresch-testifies-epipen-price-increases

How many refugees were you enriched by today?

it gives you epinephrine usually people who are allergic to bees use this so they dont choke to death when they get stung

Well Jesus fucking christ, somebody is butthurt today. How are the riots today?

Ok, thanks ameribro.

>How are the riots today?

Beep beep here comes a jeep

Damn free market. I was about to get in on this market!

I guess ill throw out my prototype Epi-enema

Saw the label and thought it was a Jew but then realized it was a plague doctor.

I've been on here too long

>how are the riots
They are good. Did you make sure to wear your don't rape me bracelet today?

it does look like a jew

Actually, it's the government responsible for the price, not capitalism. If the FDA would allow others to make something similar, the price would fall.

This is a case where we need capitalism

Cool. Kinda sketchy but I like the idea

archive.is/o/E0fEk just in case

Ashamed of the answer so you return with a ``witty'' question of your own? Too intelligent to play the game? Not in the mood for that bullshit?

The end is nigh.

It gives you a shot of epinephrine to counter anaphylaxis, you retarded Swedegolian faggot

Is Mylan based in the US?

just googled and epipen costs $100 in Poland

still WAY too fucking much for a shot of epinephrine which is a pretty common chemical. What the fuck man

lol and you call us retarded.

You're paying for a delivery device, the auto injector, not the epinephrine.

Besides OP's shitty device, there's competitors on the market for like, $60 that get ignored because of the epipen brand.

this

You're basically paying for the auto injector. Normies with allergies don't want to carry around ordinary syringes

The current maker of the epipen is the only one with approval from the FDA for the DELIVERY method, not the drug itself.

Because the FDA is essentially blocking competition, they can charge whatever they want.

Not to mention most people pay for through their insurance plans, which are now mandated through Obamacare, making the price for all medicine sky rocket.

When the government creates a law and eliminates competition, you have price spikes.

What would you charge for something if it was LAW that people must purchase it?

>it gives you epinephrine usually people who are allergic to bees use this so they dont choke to death when they get stung

So why is this a big deal for anyone not allergic to bees? Is there some other benefit to getting an adrenal rush from it?

This is really interesting.

In other news, the CEO of the company doing the price hike is the daughter of a Democrat politician.

Why are americans so butthurt and easily riled up? It is ridiculous. Oh and by the way, I just looked this silly pen up and it is basically free in Sweden.

Suck on it burgers.

Dems love their government regulation and oversight.

Lol

I was calling you fucking stupid for not knowing what epinephrine is.

Sweden is obviously better than the USA. This country is a flaming pile of shit.

>epipencil

Dis nigga gonna get sued

it's not a big deal to anyone that doesn't have severe allergies. it's still bullshit that they're charging that much for it. I have a food allergy that could potentially kill me if I didn't get an epipen shot.

Sven, are you really here trying to extol the benefits of living in Sweden?

youtu.be/HqOHf78TEsI

they use it for a few other things like asthma because it opens your airway and cardiac arrest

That's why the plans need to be spread as quickly as possible. get them out there and make sure government bullshit isn't capable of shutting it down.

>government interfere causes a huhe price rise
>genuine free market comes up with a cheap alternative

Idiot

this

My Stepmother has to have one on her at all times because about 15 years ago she started randomly becoming allergic to basically every food. She can't go to restaurants and needs to prepare everything 100% from scratch because apparently it has something to do with preservatives.

If she dared to get a plate of spaghetti out at a restaurant or even at a friends house and it was contaminated, she gets hives and her throat swells shut. Without the pen she could have died several times just when I was around to see it.

Really anyone with severe allergies to anything needs these.

Congrats your stepmom might legitimately be intolerant to gluten. She just doesn't want to be a hipster fag and say she's allergic to gluten

fuark, blaha really let himself go after getting divorced

>women
>not even once

Then leave faggot

JEWS BTFO
thank CIA for the internet. Good thing that they were too dumb to realize that it will finish off their corrupt system

>in response to the $600 epipen bullsh
Can someone explain what's the big fucking fuss?
Is there some monopoly going on in the united states where only one vendor sells ready-to-use epinephrine injectors?

Shit's like 12 USD for 0,3mg injector here.

that's pretty much the problem. epinephrine is available, but the "easy to use" injector is priced at an exorbitant amount and there are now laws requiring them to be "available" when needed.

It's like that with a lot of medicines. Usually there's a generic version that's a bit cheaper, but sometimes companies just don't care enough over the cost of manufacturing to try and compete as a generic brand, thus creating a monopoly so one company can charge whatever the fuck they want. I obviously have no proof, but I wouldn't be surprised if pharma companies work it out among themselves as for who will monopolize what. That's how telecom companies carved up the entire US to create unbreakable monopolies and charge ridiculous prices for shit service.

>Shit's like 12 USD for 0,3mg injector here.
Sadly we don't all live in the glorious post-soviet Eastern block, you lucky slav.

No, I wanna stay and watch the show when we elect Drumpf. I'm voting for him too, just to watch this country burn to the ground.

buy from poland goyim, promotional price of $9,85