Does someone actually wants to be a politician or a leader? Are there some serious people here...

Does someone actually wants to be a politician or a leader? Are there some serious people here? Do you imagine yourself as a great leader of a nation?

Yeah, from time to time. I'm jumping into politics when i finish my studies.

I don't want political attention, but I do like to know both sides of the political spectrum. Normie mainstream media kike shit, and redpilled conspiracy paranoid shit

>tfw in my city's council

Only for third world countries.
I don't think I could stand being tied up by the overbearing law of first world countries, and having the challenge as getting just basic stuff to work by creating new systems seems much more interesting.

I'm going to become the leader of Canada in 40 years.

Someday...

I am going to create a third party that is to the right of republicans but to the left of 100% stormfags.

My main purpose will be to take over %25 of the seats in a small state government. Then I will elect a US senator, eventually a governor and one day a president.

It will be known as the Nimble Party. You can sign up in 10 years.

I have hated my country's politicians. They put us in this mess. I would like to become a politician, not for fame, -But to fix this shithole. I do not want the next generation to live in a irrelevant country which is used only as a holiday resort and has 70% unemployment rate.

>%70

So everybody is walking around without a job? How to people eat? How does society fuction? Do you have roads there? How much denbt do you have personally?

I am going to take over Australia and then turn the United Kingdom into a penal colony for all the mudshits and shitskins.

Only posting because OP posted best girl

Until recently, I never thought about getting into politics. It's not because I have some burning desire to become a great changer of Australia, but because nobody else is doing anything about the growing problems we're facing here.

Our major parties are complete shitshows that either bend over backward for the global leftist agenda, or for their corporate overlords.

I don't really have the stomach to be an elected official, but more and more I feel like I have to do something. Even just joining a party and campaigning for some common sense is starting to look more and more necessary.

I have a friend who's looking to be president and I've got a spot in his cabinet

I would not be a great leader.
But as an engineer, would work in the armament industry for a great leader.

Hope no spy saps mah sentry

has it gotten worse since last year?
Still 25 is ridiculous.

Yeah, totally. Already got the nepotism down to a tee so now I just need to snore through polisci and I'm in.

No one with the charisma to be a successful politician is autistic enough to hang out on a Hungarian muskrat breeding message board

>3 Australians even at this time of day
Is your shit really that fucked?

Yes, but i'll probobly fuck up

Probably*
How do they even life ?

Yes, and I have a decent plan for it imo
>Joining military to serve as well become financially stable
>reserves to finish my studies, then go active
>going to major in law
>come back, get internship or some other job
>finish contract, get government job (intelligence)
>gain experience
>run for state position, serve
>run for congress, serve
see how far I get

No but I'd like to be the one to plunge the world into anarchy

So doesn't it feel interesting that some of our shitposters could be a political leaders in the future? I hope the corruption will not get you.

OUGI

No. It's always better to be number two.

sounds nice user
not too big on the name tho
overall, just what we need

i wanna do spooky things to that booty

I could be a leader of people, I could not be a leader of an entire nation though.
I'm not sure where I drawn the line.
It would entirely depend on what scenario we are talking about.

I'm more of a traditional back seat driver than a leader. nagging until shit gets done right.

Give me 4 years

I have this long-term internal plan where I go into business, intimately learn the ways of international jewry, make a fortune, then retire and go into politics in my 50s with full knowledge of my enemy's ways. It'll be the 2040s then, the world could be ripe for explosive change. I think I may actually be able to pull it off, too.

I would never want to be known as a "leader" on a world where teenage virgins are illegal but man-ass is a protected right.

Every once in a while I feel the urge to be the leader of millions of people. I don't think I would ever win because of my beliefs.

From time to time I think about running to become an MP.

I have a similar train of thought. I don't think the name 'Nimble Party' will catch on though. It has to be something that really speaks to the nationalist inside of everyone but also is in line the progress toward the future.

But I'm the only one who has posted best girl

If I had some worthy accomplishments of my own possibly, but I don't thus nothing impressive to actually propel me to even think I have a snowballs chance of anyone wanting to have me elected or even on a ballot.

I wanted to until i realized im like Jeb Bush...

That obviously won't be the real name. I'm not that stupid.

A leader? Perhaps. A politician? No.

Yea, I'm going to have a Tortoise as my running symbol.

Slow and Steady will be my motto.

I'd like to be a governor one day, it's a nice dream

Hopefully my mother will still be around to witness by success