The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

>In 2012, 71 percent of the $240 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

>So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 96 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 4 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/

How can Trump possibly win without any Jewish support behind him? Discuss.

>How can Trump possibly win without any Jewish support behind him? Discuss.
By the will of KEK

>So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 96 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 4 percent has gone to Donald Trump.
show this to anyone who thinks trump is a jewish puppet.

>Trump runs entire campaign by telling all the big money donors to fuck off so he doesn't owe them anything when you take office
>"THEYRE ABANDONING TRUMP GUYS"
I bet a Jew wrote that article.

sage

Good. Trump doesn't need their fucking 30 pieces of silver.

kind of already knew this

But the shills told me Trump was the choice of the jews?

The God-Emperor doesn't need petty cash.

Oh no! 2 percent of the population doesn't like Trump, we better make sure we vote the way that 2 percent of the population wants us to vote!

he's a billionaire. he doesn't need their money.

(((Hersh)))
(((Schaffner)))

>Trumo isn't bought by rich Jews
Good. More reason to vote for him

unrelated here, but I always hated this argument.
>Obama is against Netanyahu so he hates jews XD
maybe he just wants a jew ruling Israel he agrees with

Good, makes him more pure.

really makes you rub

They're just asking for a holocoaster ride

How the fuck do people believe this nonsense?

oy vey

BYE RABBI! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS SCHLOMO

The same way he won without begging for donations for a good portion of his pre-nomination campaign.

Oy you anti-semite best not be questioning these facts

didn't know the Nazis had some weird wolly wonka/jigsaw crossbreed running the show

Both names are Jewish.
You win a gold draddle

God the comments on 538 are so bad

I don't think anyone does, but people on here like posting these outlier stories from senile Jews as "proof" that the Holocaust never happened

I think this is all the evidence you should need to realize that Jews really just want to destroy the white (Aryan // superior whatever how you see it) race more than they even want their own country in Israel. That's just how much they HATE god's real chosen ones.

>implying we need neocon kikes

Also (((kike thirty eight)))

>Jewish names and other characteristics
>Jewish names and nose length

isn't his grandson jewish though?

>Sheldon Adelson had previously said that he would donate $100 million to support the Republican nominee, but he has since pulled back. CNN reports that he and his wife plan to spend a total of $45 million to help Republican campaigns, with about $5 million going towards Trump

>Trump the biggest shabbos goy to ever walk the streets of New York
>Hillary "You Fucking Jew Bastard" Clinton friend to many openly anti-Jew personalities like Max Blumenthal and Robert Byrd
I thought kikes were suppose to be smart.

Wow, its fucking nothing!

>$100m? What do you need $45m for? Here, take $5m and bring me back some change.

Haha they couldn't hold their breathes any longer?

What a two faced culture.