Why does Cred Forums hate Ukraine so much? Kievan Rus means nothing to you?

Inb4
>Ukraine
>Country
Are you just shit posting or do you honestly hate the only Slavic people Hitler didn't see as subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ykfSphKcpg
youtube.com/watch?v=oxPvRdqkX9g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
polishforums.com/history/hitler-thought-poles-letter-himmler-62093/
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3wFhMiYIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they let the same people who slaughtered them (Jews) into their country en masse every year?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ykfSphKcpg

Kievan Rus, more like Kievan Jews

First of all
>a fucking leaf

Second
>Kievan Rus
A history period when "center" (read biggest, bestes, baddest and richest knyaz) of Rus was in Kiev. Novgorodskaya Rus? Rings any bell?

And third
>only Slavic people Hitler didn't see as subhuman
Sure thing bub
>befriend criminal groups of marginals who are persecuted by Bloodthirsty NKVD and Stalin himself
>make them honorary Aryans
>get nice guerilla forces in return
>they love it so much they cuck themselves and continue serving you even after you outright tell them they won't get independent Ukraine that they thought you'll grant them after winning and it will stay as part of conquered Russia
And forget about POA (Russian Liberation Army or Vlasov's army). They weren't subhumans in Hitler's eyes too, probably.

There is not alot of Jews, even Russians say they are jewish so that they can move to Israel, and from there emigrate to any other country like the U.S.

I have no problems with them, like them more than the russians desu

I'm not sure what you are saying regarding cucking themselves and continue serving. Post world war 2, the soviets started the Holodomor. Its only after you killed 6-12 million Ukrainians did the country truly start to go down the shitter.
Im not saying all other Slavic people are subhumans, that was just Hitler.

What about Scythia? They were the "Police force" of Classical Athens.

>only Slavic people Hitler didn't see as subhuman
Scums only wanted to contain Poland through Mitteleuropa

The only Slavs I view favourably are Catholics, who I consider my brothers. I do not think highly of the others.

>Kievan Rus means nothing to you?
I want to see it reunited from Moscow :^)

So Hitler just welcomed them into the SS for shits and giggles, left the country mostly untouched, and personally thanked them in speeches, for marching room?

>youtube.com/watch?v=oxPvRdqkX9g

Russia is the rightful heir of all Rus.

Ukraine means "borderland" and "ukrainian" is a regional identity that some retards elevate into a national one, like Macedonians who were Bulgarian before Serbs and Commies brainwashed them for decades and convinced them that they wuz greek kangz.

Ukrainians are nothing but separatists. It's like anti-German Austrian "nationalism", completely retarded and contrary to any actual nationalism, historic truth and common sense.

Funny image, your example of Macedonia is ridiculous. What about Alexander the Great? Did he not have a country, you're saying the Macedonian empire was a hoax?

The only thing more confused than an Ukrainian is a Canadian Ukrainian

You even got your memes wrong in your previous post, it's a Russian soldier with Ukrainians whose butthurt propels them into space in the background. It's not a pro-Ukraine meme in other words.

I am saying that modern Macedonians have nothing to do with Alexander the Great, who was from an ancient greek tribe.

Germans had a Mitteleuropa plan and this is when Ukraine appears. The same idea was taken into account by III Reich on how to administrate the Lebensraum. It was an attempt to divide the former lands of Poland-Lithuania, but I doubt Hitler had any special respect for any slavic people

>your example of Macedonia is ridiculous. What about Alexander the Great? Did he not have a country, you're saying the Macedonian empire was a hoax?

He's saying nothing of the sort. He's simply pointing out that modern 'Macedonians' have nothing to do with the ancient Macedonians of Alexander - linguistically, culturally, and very little (if any) blood.

It's a similar situation in Egypt which is Arab today but Ancient Egypt was not Arab at all.

Keivan Rus is a myth.
Kiev is a historically cursed place, benn traded bought and sold since the beginning. No ruler had lived there.
Lenin created Ukraine in 1917.
Ukraine = Okraina = Borderland.

"And all the idiots, scumbags and imbeciles should be sent to Galitch (Western Ukraine), where they belong."
- Ivan IV, Tzar of Russia 16th century

this

1922* ofc, my bad.

Cred Forums tows the FSB line on any issues related to Russia

I'm talking about the basis for a country. Ukraine is over 70% ethnically Ukrainian, Why would they not have their own country?

>Post world war 2, the soviets started the Holodomor.
>Post world war 2
>Holodomor
But hey, let me get all defensive and contain my anal pain and tell you that famine was everywhere.

>the only Slavic people Hitler didn't see as subhuman
Yeah, right.

Ukraine does have its own culture: Cossack (Fought against Poland) and has its own Ethnicity over 70%

Those TarTar hair style have only recently come into style idk why.

>Ukraine is over 70% ethnically Ukrainian, Why would they not have their own country

You can, if you want to ignore your historic roots as part of the triune Russian nation.

By all means, continue to openly serve Jewish oligarchs and American ((Neocons)) while claiming how totally different you are from those Russians who are mongols and not slavic at all, and who are your biggest enemy instead of your closest brothers.

But at the very least, you have to let people who don't want to be part of it to live in peace. Stop bombing Donbass and insist on having lands that never belonged to you in the first place, but were gifted by communists like your whole made-up identity was (great gift, that, very useful).

>Cred Forums are KGB Putin agents

hello Hillary, thank you for correcting the record.

>ethnically Ukranian
ahahha wtf is that shit

>alot

It wasn't everywhere Stalin specifically pulled the grain reserves in Ukraine and did nothing to restock them just before winter.

>your closest brothers implemented policies that led to tens of millions of you to starve to death

Such brotherly love. The Russians treat Ukraine as their personal plaything, not brothers. They blackmail them with pipelines and money constantly.

I hate globalist imperialists as much as anyone, but pretending huge countries like Russia don't exploit their neighbors is just pure naivety.

I agree that Russia should be our ally as they have been for most of history, it was Putin who put his little green men into Ukraine to start this shit. After the death by starvation, lots of Russians were moved into the country to bring back up the population. They mostly settled on the border of Russia skip ahead several years, the Russians who were moved into Ukraine during the starving want to go back to Russia now that there is conflict.

But those fucking Russians are to lazy to simply move to Russia again. So its being made into a land grab by Putin.

If not for Putin and his ex Ukraine president butt buddy there would be no conflict. Putin is the jew in this scenario

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

Also funny how the people who bitch about the holodomor always forgets en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22

This. Thanks Ameribro

>implemented policies that led to tens of millions of you to starve to death

The ones who implemented those policies are currently in the USA. The Neocons are the true heirs of the Jewish bolscheviks.

And they are again starving Ukraine by supporting a corrupt regime (all is good as long as the pawns are anti-Russian, doesn't matter f the whole country and economy crumbles), sending Ukrainians to their deaths in a hopeless and retarded fratricidal war.

>They blackmail them with pipelines and money constantly.

Ukranians have always been the one doing that poorly calculated blackmail due to both US instigation and simply because they are retards.

>Russia don't exploit their neighbors is just pure naivety.

It's more like the opposite, really.

They were not your "allies", you were an integral part of the triune Russian nation for most of your history.

As for the Holodomor, in any case Stalin was not Russian and the USSR was not Russia, so holding this against the Russians is pretty stupid.

Putin had no other choice after you made a coup against a democratically elected president (yes he was shitty, so what, the current one is even worse) that would have eventually ensured that the Russians will lose their base in Sevastopol. Crimea should have never been yours in the first place and you showed that you did not deserve it.

All I'm saying is that Russia was the one who pulled the reserves of grain. Someone else got the food who belonged to the Ukrainians, hence "not everyone".

>famine was everywhere.

except in stalins belly

There was not even a fucking Russia at the time.

The Holodomor happened during a time when the vast majority of soviet communists were still Jewish and long before Stalin started to purge them.

Basically you were genocided by the Jews, yet you faithfully serve them and their schemes to this day.

Rus is not Ukraine. Nobody called it "Kievan Rus" back then.
Modern Ukrainian identity was created by jews, and then realized in existence by commies.
Whether Hitler saw Ukrainians subhuman or not, doesn't matter. Nazis still tried to exterminate Ukrainians.

Its getting to the point where you are shilling. The fucking Kremlin is located in Russia am I right? You think the soviets ignored all country borders?
>Democratically elected president
Kek, I watched the vote man, They had soldiers guarding the ballot boxes while stuffing them at the same time. And that fuck was so corrupt his "dentist son" was making 4 billion a year. The new leader of Ukraine is a dipshit or a paid shill himself. You are quite correct in saying he doesn't want to win the war, the army is doing nothing, while people like Azov work to keep the country hole.

Sad times my friend

It was more democratic than the current one.

Poroshenko is not a paid shill. He is the one who pays the shills, along his co-ethnics.
Azov are literally paid jewish shills and useful idiots, except they shill with terror against the people who have not forgotten their blood ties and history, and not with shitposts on the internet.

Azov is one of the reasons the country will inevitably fall apart. Which may ultimately be a good thing.

I don't hate Ukrainians the same way I don't hate Macedonians, I just wish the retarded prodigal sons return to their brothers eventually.

Ukrainian farmers just got little hit by nationalization, it was probably nothing personnel, they would have done the same to everyone.

I like Ukrainians. I have nothing against you. Actually I respect your history and your people.

>Are you just shit posting or do you honestly hate the only Slavic people Hitler didn't see as subhuman.

You are not even Slavic. Your original rulers and people were Germanic nomads. You were ruled by the Rurik dynasty. Polacks, Russians and Serbs were the only slavs who were specifically classified as subhuman by the NS regime.

You are not the only heir to Kievan Rus, as it's mainly Russia. Belarus and Ukraine are just collateral spinoff shows.

How is Azov a paid jewish shill just wondering? I've followed them for a long time, in everything they have done, they have ignored Poroshenko. They are fight right, and support Hitler's actions , and they are actually the one who defend cities properly and actually take more back for Ukraine.

| like Austrians, I have nothing against them and I like their history and people.

But if tomorrow they proclaim how the Germans in Germany are not real Germans at all but Polish rape babies or whatever and how Austrians are actually very different and how the Nazi regime and its consequences was all the fault of Germany etc, then I would find Austrians annoying in the same way that Ukrainians annoy me.

Especially if the ones behind the anti-German fervor in Austria are all Jews, both local, Israeli and Globalist ones.

>You are not even Slavic

On the other hand, go fuck yourself.

Where Poles are the only pure Slavs there. Other pure Slavs are Slovens and Slovaks and that's it. Serbs are Illyrian-Slavic-Turkish mix, Russians are Balto-Slavic-Norse-Finnic mix

That's the dumbest thing I've heard, kraut.
>Your original rulers and people were Germanic nomads.
That doesn't make people of Rus Germanic.
And do you realize that the ancestors of modern Russians were also part of Rus? And that there is not much of a difference between modern Ukrainians and Modern Russians, especially southern ones.

>Canadian droning on and on about the injustices against Ukraine
Typical Manitobafag.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: XsjVXRRp) 09/21/16(Wed)23:34:34 No.89790370 ▶

You were also no slavs. Before Turks ravaged your ancestors, you were a tribe very similar to the Hungarians. Today you are gypsy/turk rape babies.

Wrong I'm Northern Ontario (different ID moving around on laptop)

Oh my god, how fucking delusional you are.
And what does Russia has to do with destruction of Maidan Square? I understand Donetsk, but the name of your pic is just...

Russians are actually cool in my book, the only problem is, your gene pool was ravaged by Mongolian/Tatar barbarians. The purest Russians who are blond, blue eyed and who look very nordic are the true Russians.

Again. There was no racemixing between mongols and Russians. Ever. It was absolutely shunned. Mongols didn't occupy Rus' land. The Russians payed tax to the mongols and the mongols left them alone.
To even think that they could have influenced the cumulative genome of the untire Rus' people is A-grade retardation and wishful thinking on your part. No one in Europe does have mongol blood. It was mongol invasion of Europe, you know? Might have skipped school that day. Parts of Russia were a tax protectorate without physical presence of mongols in Russia(Area they had control over is nowadays Ukraine and tiny fraction of European Russia) itself whatsoever. As far as the taxes go, mongols controlled some Russian states, but not directly. Each Duke had to send fixed amount of money to the khan, in order for khan to let him rule. This was called yarlik. There was always one Duke who collected these money from every other and sent the whole bunch in one package to the khan.

Bulgarians are Bulgars + Slavs + Thracians, so yes of course we are not pure slavs ethnically. We do have significant Slavic admixture however, as well as a Slavic culture, language and an Orthodox Christian religion.

>Today you are gypsy/turk rape babies

You better pay attention to the rapes happening right now in your country.

>Russians are actually cool in my book, the only problem is, your gene pool was ravaged by Mongolian/Tatar barbarians

That's bullshit, children from mixed marriages usually take the non-Russian identity as theirs, or at least always make a point that they are mixed, unless the mixture is too small. This was the case in the Soviet Union too.
There was no racemixing back in mongol times.

Those 80.9% Russians in the current census are pretty much all pure Russians, and many others have some Russian blood in them as well.

But if we speak about racial mongrelesation. Bad news, 8-10 millions of so called ethnic Ukranians are Judeo-Crimean Tatar-Turkisk bastards. They willingly miscegenation with Crimean Khanate and Ottomans. Before they deport that filth, that genetic filth garbage would drag them down. I'm surprised how assumed Ukranian nationalists let that filth to their movement.

How about these catholic slavs?

Name of pic is semi irrelevant just how I saved it: People wanted pro-Russian leader out Yanukovych, and it took that much destruction to do it. By no means do I think Russians actually fucked up Maidan.

>Someone please explain Azov battalion, as far as I can tell they are the ones defending and holding Ukrainian soil compared to Poro.

Not the same Macedonians

I don't hate them.

You had turkic subhuman blood from the beginning and later you got turkish. Need to be removed from Europe with the rest of Balkan untermenschen.
Now that's how real Ukranians look like. They suffer from the toxic presence of the mongrels daily. If there were no mongrels and neobolshevik bydlo in the East, Ukraine would prosper.

>catholic slavs?

religion doesn't make one more noble or less subhuman. Croats were considered Goths and that's what they are originally.
Polacks are catholic and they are the scum of the earth, but there are sand niggers from middle east that are catholic as well. are they all of a sudden ''noble'' for going to church? - NO

Croats are Illyrian-Turkish-Slavic filth as much as everyone in the Balkans.
>Goths my ass

From what I see. The main reason why Ukrainians are disliked us because Hillary used them as tool against Russia.

>Need to be removed from Europe with the rest of Balkan untermenschen.

Depends. I would spare the Greeks and Croats. Thy are cool. The other parts of the Balkans need to be nuked.

>Now that's how real Ukranians look like. They suffer from the toxic presence of the mongrels daily. If there were no mongrels and neobolshevik bydlo in the East, Ukraine would prosper.

Agree.

We were never Turks asshole. It was viceversa. Many Croats settled Turkey so their descendant live there.

Maybe 5-10% of Croats without Turkish blood should be spared. 1/5 fifth of Greek should be genocided for having Turkish blood, they also drag Hellenic race down. Look how turked corrupt Greek officials are

Here, Grzegorz.
>"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results".

polishforums.com/history/hitler-thought-poles-letter-himmler-62093/

No clue if it's legit just found it on google.

t. Dalmatian

I don't hate Ukraine, especially the sizable nationalist crowd there. I mean, I respect Putin for being firm against the spread of radical Islam and not being afraid to face down his enemies but at the same time, all those skinheads and race warriors in the Ukraine I feel are a great example that Western Europe should fucking follow. Revolt against this SJW and libcuck culture of tyranny and win back your nations, the lands that your ancestors all fought and died for. Ukraine, Poland and Hungary may not be totally white because of the Huns, sure. However they still have a national identity and they still are proud of their heritage Something that needs to take place more often in the Anglo, Celtic, Scandinavian and Germanic cultures. Another real hurdle of European nationalism is doing it without looking for the suppourt and approval of the semites. Example, the EDL is in bed with the jews

>Croats are Illyrian-Turkish-Slavic

Ilyrian is a meme, Turkish - not at all. Not in the slightest. If you look for Turkish rape babies in the Balkans, go look in Bulgaria and especially in Serbia. Slavic- Only by language.
There is a great book on the origin of the Croats by a guy Segvic. Look it up. Croatian ancient culture, name, symbols - all are germanic/gothic. The goths settled in the parts of Croatia and after the fall of the Gothic kingdom, on the same territory emerged the first Croatian state.
Croats being Slavs is a political propaganda meme from the Yugoslav intelectuals from the 19th century.

>neobolshevik bydlo in the East

Some Russian nationalist you are.

>You had turkic subhuman blood from the beginning

The Bulgars were described as "giants" by the Arabs when we slaughtered them and saved Constantinopol back in 717.

They were from a now-exinct branch of Turkic tribes called Lir-Turkic and were definitely not subhuman.

They were vastly more advanced militarily and civilizationally than the local slavs, and uplifted them to statehood. It's not a coincidence that the new nation came to bear their name and became the first powerful Slavic Empire in history. I am proud of all parts of my heritage.

>Need to be removed from Europe with the rest of Balkan untermenschen.

Good luck with that.

Well said.

Croats are Turked as fuck and Illyric origin is not a meme. Their Gothic heritage is not sufficient at all. It was a tiny drop in the Illyrian sea. For Turkish blood in Croatia research Dalmatia. All of them: Albanians, Bosnians, Bulgars, Croqts, Macedonians, Montenegrians, Serbs are TURKED subhumans.

Kako ti zavrsio u Rusiji?

You don't understand. Anything non-White is subhuman.
>greatest Slavic Empire
Not Slavic and most certainly not greatest

Yanukovych wasn't pro-Russian, he was pro-continuity, trade-agreements with the west require capitulation of the Ukrainian state and ethnos to Brussels jews, something which Russia warned against, as it would cause war between the states and between the opposing polarities within Ukraine.

the kievan government is pretty pathetic

you know how I know you are a jew?

I'm loving that flag, dude

After Partition (Poland divided and taken over by Russian, Prussian and Austrian empires), different parts of Poland closely followed the occupational culture. "Germanized" Poles in the West had higher education, income, lifespan, etc; Eastern Poles who had been brutally occupied by Russia were pretty messed up. They probably thought that both Polish land and people could be "taken back," ie, they're talking about Germanized Western Poles.

>Why does Cred Forums hate Ukraine so much?

idk desu ukraine is like Cred Forums irl

>ll of them: Albanians, Bosnians, Bulgars, Croqts, Macedonians, Montenegrians, Serbs are TURKED subhumans.

No they are not, because especially Croats never were Tukish slaves and the parts of Croatia which fell to the Turks were empty when the Turks came, becasue all the population would retreat further west and north.
Turks never established long-term governance in any of the conquered Croatian lands. Whole Dalmatia never fell to the Turks, nor did the northern, and northwestern parts. They held off the Turks and fought them bitterly for centuries. It's why I respect the Croats. Also they were a part of the Habsburg Empire and a great ally of Germany for a very long time. Croats are culturally and ethincally not to be mixed or compared to the filth that is called the Balkans. They didn't deserve to be thrown into the that garbage bin of Europe. You have to go and see Croatia yourself. You will change your mind about them.

What about Belarusian? Are we slavs?

Kek, I remember there was a video of Klitschko fighting in the parliament or something like that.

bitch what.. half of Russia is fucking mongols and some variation of chinks

then some inbred tatars and the rest arab fucking muslim trash

Russia is literally the least pure of the Slavic countries.

You're saying that like it's a good thing.

You are what you are, having an user justify your existence is another step up the cock sucking ladder faggot.

>What about Belarusian? Are we slavs?

Yes, but a very good stock of slavs.

didn't they try to get rid of kitschko and his party after the coup was succesful?

don't know much apart from the fact that the numale with glasses issues statements like "CRIMEA IS UKRANIAN" and "TANKS IN 30 MIN".

XsjVXRRp is a Jew who roleplays as a Hollywood Nazi and sows D&C between whites because it's just his nature.

Stop falling for his bait.

>cossaks
>tartars
you should learn to differentiate between the two, because you're confusing a christian demographic for a muslim one

Chill out Zlatan Jurinovic
Quarter of Americans "Whites" is 1/ Cherokke and 1/128 negro. Fucking cancer
>mongols maymay
See

>Germanized Poles

only people that you can call germanized Poles are masurians and to some extend silesians though silesian prabobly would not agree with this statement. Needless to say both groups are minorities in silesia and masuria

Tanks in 30 minutes is a 2013/14 meme straight out of the maidan streams, nothing to do with some faggot.

Balto-Slavs with Polish and Lithuanian influence

Yep, I've enjoyed this thread, hard to get a somewhat serious discussion about Ukraine on Cred Forums. Have a good day lads.

I actually don't have a clue. Ukrainian politics are just a big mess for some reason. But I found the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3wFhMiYIY

what about all those Polish children the NSDAP stole and raised as Germans?

At least its entertaining.

try your best, kanake

Jesus fucking Christ nigger. Maidan happened after Eurointegration was postponed and promises of phat euro-wads and shengen flew away. Legitimate government decided to take it slow because they knew that they would lose Russia as market and place to get jobs.
After that porko and co gathered enough people believe that Russians responsible for their everyday misery. Even Nuland visited them. Then there were riots, police doing their job, police being killed, Polish sniper (still think that was bullshit, but who knows). All the democratic stuff.
Just a little something for you chew on: current "leaders" of Ukraine have palaces very close to Yanukovich's. And porko had business in Russia even we "invaded and got btfo'd".

>real Ukranians
>mongrels and neobolshevik bydlo in the East
lmaoing@yuo

Yea and I kinda like the fact that those women and nu males have to shut the fuck up or they get beat the fuck up lol.

>kanake

a big word for a Russian

Canadian Ukraine diaspora .

I fucking hate your guts. Kill yourself you god damn piece of shit,.

Nazis were too relaxed on race. you can't call untermenschen like Bulgarians who originated from non-white tribe and later got turned White people. People like are doing schlomos work by trying to destroy European race by expanding Whitedom

Thanks for your input, Mr. "мaмa pyccкaя, a пaпa - aдвoкaт"

Who said I'm Russian, Saupreiß?

You mad my family survived starvation?

We have already established that you aren't.

Now get the fuck out.

He just respected Piłsudski for autoritharism.
But you're right about historical dependance

Know your place, Turkish filth. Balkanian = Turk

Germans built there railroads, but Poles were discriminated against and repressed, through for instance land seizure. Life in Prussia could be described as trade war, and this, and rational economy is until today the symbol of Greater Poland. It was called the Organic work

>an Ukrainian qt will never look at you this way
Why live??

Bayer?

Ukraine is a shithole, I hate it for the same reason that I hate Africa, it is a drag on civilized countries
All Ukrainians are either leaving Ukraine or planning to do so, there is no future for Ukraine

Ukrainian is not a distinct ethnic or cultural group. They are just butthurt Russians who built a meme national identity around totally not being Russian out of a desperate need for some sense of validation.

Even if you say Kievan Rus was Ukrainian, which it most definitely was not, that died in 1240. Then the mongols came and ruled the area before becoming the Crimean Khanate. Proceeding them the Ukrainian area was ruled by Russia and the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth before Russia grabbed it all aside from the small slice Austria took. It's not until 1991 that Ukraine becomes a nation, which makes that over seven hundred and fifty continous years of not existing as Ukraine. You cannot just spontaneously spawn a real country out of that.

First it was populated by Russians, then Mongols, then their mixed breed offspring and Russians and a few Western Slavs feeling to the fringes of Russia and the PLC to avoid taxes and then more Russians.

Meme nations like Ukraine need to be done away with and all of Eastern Europe should be split between Russia and Poland.

This

Why are Canadian Hohol diaspora so cringy?

I've got the feeling you were right the whole time.
Peace niggers I'm out.

>ITT

Nie przedstawiaj w ten sposób pracy organicznej, bo polegała ona na czyms [spoiler]zupelnie innym[/spoiler]
sry for shitpost

des samma mia
it's only in the Jewish interest to mix pure Whites and make them associate with mongrels. First it's kanake who is White, next its quadroon who is as much European.

don't know the number but i suppose that it is not statistically significant

I think less than 30,000 kids

>ukraine

no such thing

wow its actually a lot compared to less than 1,5 thousand self proclaimed masurians in 2011

But by Germanised Poles Reich meant area of Western Poland

nice shitpost
I kek'd

I'm talking about the Rosh Hashanah events in Uman.

Kek. Post a pic of Bandera and make him foam from the mouth.

>Kievan Rus
>Ukrainian

Ukraine never even managed an identity until the 19th century.

Is that why he killed millions of them?

you're that one hohol in canada, frequenter aye?
well know that this country is shit and it lost touch with kievian rus looooooooong time ago
you now that painting from 4th century which byzantine emperor gave to you, yeah now it's ours and it's one of our national treasures

Tbh its probably safer there at the moment.

Leaf
Have you met or talked to anyone from Novorussia

I'm not gonna lie, Bulgarians and Balkans in general seem to be good at fighting., especially against outnumbered odds. Didn't Bulgars defeat the Mongols a few centuries ago?

All Ukrainian nationalists tend to be especially cringey.

The only thing you can honestly glorify in Ukraine is the culture of the countryside.