EMU protests

Which one of you fuckers did this?
I'm just over here watching it all unfold. Might go near it later today.
Video of protests:
liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252
Best news site article:
buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/kkk-and-leave-niggers-spray-painted-on-eastern-michigan-univ?utm_term=.ctN2nLlmX3#.rtee3DwqQk

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/unmasking-a-troll-aussie-jihadist-australi-witness-a-20yearold-american-nerd-20150909-gjil47.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

Stop this karen!

Now!

Usually it's niggers that do this type of graffiti. BLM probably.

Thanks man. Now I'm late for work.

>Best news site article:
>buzzfeed

fuck off buzzfeed

>whatchadointyrone.mov

How did it come to a point where our society is so sensitive that a single idiot writing "leave niggers"

triggers protests

It's a university campus. Molyneux made a video explaining most of the hyper sensitivity of it.
Also everyone is eager to jump to accusations of calling everyone racis and milking the oppression talk. I keep hearing or reading the words "sistematic racism"

this screams of leftist shit

I can't tell you how many times liberals will do shit like this to make the right look bad

>who did it

who always does it?

a fucking nigger.

I live next to here. I guarantee you it was a black person that did it so people would see that blacks are such poor victims who need more money for dem programs.

Did Ben Garrison really draw that?

>whatcha doin Tyrell?

yes

bet you anything a sjw wrote it.

>14th post
Slow down, Cred Forums

Don't they have CCTV around the place?

No, ben doesn't use other people's drawings (or at least not direct cut and paste).

That being said, making enough edits and fake ben garrison comics made him actually go red pill. When memes decide real life and not the other way around, who can truly say which way causality flows?

It's an odd place on campus, highly doubt that there would be any cameras that caught the incident. It was also cleaned by ~0900 yesterday. It was short lived and insignificant, now people are calling for resignations, blocking shit around campus, and being obnoxious. Many aren't even students.

LOOOLLL The jeep. That bloke is a boss.

she cant keep getting away with this

HEY RABBI

Looks like he only hit a couple of the guys, but seems like he didn't run over any. Doubt those respectable african americans got the plate numbers. If anythings, let jam to shadilay.

Blacks did this to further their own agenda. Just as Jews spraypaint swastikas

Relax my children, it was I.

It was definitely black people. I grew up near that area, and emu campus is surrounded by some ghetto areas. Who the fuck goes to the ghetto to tag racist slurs?

He thought it was done by a jew who posed as a neo-nazi, jihadist, black supremacist etc on various media outlets.

Guy got arrested for conspiracy to terrorism or some shit and Ben posted something like ' now i know who the enemy was all along.'

baka.com.au/national/unmasking-a-troll-aussie-jihadist-australi-witness-a-20yearold-american-nerd-20150909-gjil47.html

There may not be cameras in that specific spot but there probably are some in the surrounding area. The perp likely did it late at night to avoid security or others seeing do the CCTV footage just needs to find one lone asshole on campus at 3am.

Can't wait for muh false flag. Literally every time...

While I do agree that there has to be video of the surrounding areas, it simply wont be enough to substantiate anything.

This. Black people live complaining about the white man and systematic oppression ruining their neighborhoods but 100% of the physical damage done is by other black people.
Source: I'm black and I saw it first hand growing up in a poor neighborhood.
>mfw I was redpilled by other black people

How so? It narrows down possible suspects, especially if you happen to spot some non white student wandering around campus suspiciously late at night. At the very least they could be questioned.

it just wouldn't substantiate anything. It might narrow shit down, but in all likelihood, what we're going to see is a hooded male of indeterminate race walking around. bastard probably will get away with it.

>Implying some SJW's did not paint that to get more attention.

Nigger please.

"emu protests"?

It was probably a nigger that did it. This wouldn't be the first time they stoked racial tensions for profit.