VIRGINIA WILL GO RED

Alright, here's the deal, I live in Northern Virginia, one of the most cucked places in the country - so believe me when I say this is significant.
>be me
>go to NOVA community college, a hellhole for liberals of the worst kind
>college decides to have a census of who likes which candidate
>results come in
>Trump gets over 80%
Mind you, this is the beltway where people were voting Rubio because they liked his hair.
And Trump
Is
Winning

Yeah buddy. 22201 here, so proud to vote for Trump in the primaries, can't wait to vote for him again.

Good! Someone needs to balance out those precincts down in Newport News and Hampton that voted literally 100% for Obama

Fucking this, NOVA has made VA go blue since '08. The only reason we elected McDonnell is because he was from NOVA.

>be me
>talking to people from Fairfax County
>They tell me Trump Signs everywhere
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Also OP, do you go to Community College because of money or because you're too much of a fuck up to go to a real University?

Hate to disappoint, but this is pretty much the way it's gonna be.

Yep. It was understandable why we went for Obama. He won a majority of military members, and independents. Trump leads Clinton big with those Democrats. Not to mention, thousands of lifelong working class Dems in VA are voting Trump. Kaine being on the ticket means nothing. Trump will have this state sealed after the debates. Now, the Virginia gop is behind Trump because they know how important the senate is. The reason we have a dem gov is because the Virginia gop wasn't united.

Yeah, I missed the primary. But after seeing the results, I don't feel guilty. Donny won by a land slide.

Gee, thanks for correcting the record user!
>$0.24 has been deposited in your account.

Anyone going to Trump's Roanoke rally?

It's looking good down in Fredericksburg too, Quite a few Trump Signs, one or two hillary for prison signs and I've seen quite a few people wearing maga hats and buttons.

I'm proTrump as it gets, but this is just Nate Silver's analysis.

North Carolina (me) is in the clear though, don't even listen to people who are calling it a swing state, it's going Trump.

>Virginia gop wasn't united
Yeah, but Terry McCuckliffe couldn't flip the state senate. Sucks to suck I guess.

It's okay Chesapeake goes republican

>Chesapeake

Nice area. As a side note. DAE hate how Marylandfags call it 'Chesapeake Bay' as opposed to 'THE Chesapeake Bay' like normal human beings?

I just think it's funny that Clinton will win here just because Kaine is on the ticket.

Little bit of both

>Clinton will win here

>being this delusional

kek

It's nice that Chesapeake can go 55% republican and all... but I should have clarified, ~100% of the individual votes at some Newport News precincts were for Obummer.

LMAO tell me more about how people at your community college are idiots, they should poll the nursing and technician school since they're the only people with a brain in that institution

I want to believe

Who here HOKIE NATION

Stop smoking weed, get good grades and transfer to Mason. GMU Profs are redpilled.

LET'S GO

(in Torg for class rn actually)

>100% of the individual votes
And the MSM tries to claim that there is no such thing as voter fraud in America.

GMU profs are washout neocons that couldn't get into the DC colleges

>Maryland will never be uncuked

I am a car technician who makes more than enough for myself, going to NOVA because of business benefits and such. The reason so many people there seem braindead is because we were colonized by people from D.C several decades ago, and people from the inner city come to NOVA because 'muh fresh air'.

they voted in hogan, theres hope if the bmore chimp outs keep the jigs from voting

don't kid yourself people 18-22 come to NOVA because "muh transcript"

They only vote for black president though. Hillary is just an old white woman to them it seems. More blacks coming out against her recently

>GMU profs are washout neocons
This is actually true from what I hear.

>Baltimore ruins the entire state
Sucks to be you guys honestly. I'm in liberal controlled nova and I own all the guns I could ever want

Hope so. I live in western Virginia. Everyone here is voting for Trump but that is expected. NoVA is fucked. Hope you boys turn it red.

we're doing our best m8. I've actually found that it's easier to erode Hillary support than it is to swing people to Trump (at least among college students). If it comes up I usually say something like "honestly my opinion of Trump is irrelevant. A criminal shouldn't be running for president." If they ask why I usually use the example of her using the Foundation to funnel money through Haiti during the earthquake relief efforts.

Really gets their neurons firing.

sweet, 22032 here, glad to see some local anons doing there part.

.... I find it an incredible waste of time to call a college liberal, and incredibly stupid to think that any institution that purport to get you to think for yourself could ever be considered conservative.

There is no such thing as a conservative school. It is impossible. Were it possible to force people to all think the same way, then convince them that regardless of the facts they were right, you wouldn't need to learn anything.

Integral to the learning process is that each individual has the liberty to, through argument or trial and error, come up with their own narrative. That is because the brain is a recursive, not an explicit, device.

Conservatism assumes there is one right way to think. Liberalism may come to the same answer, but does so in the realistic way of having an individual learn.

Stop calling college liberal as an insult. Its like saying restaurants take away your hunger, or swimming pools make you wet. It makes you sound naive and, quite frankly, uneducated.

And maybe the reason at least American colleges arrive at politically liberal stances is that they respect the individuality that is integral to being an American, and then seek to preserve the liberalism that is at the heart of the strength of a society that respects individuality.

God my state is retarded.

Posting from the sticks here OP, Tazewell County. Seen one Hillary sign, 15 DIFFERENT Trump and Trump/Pence signs. Know only one HiLIARy supporter in the entire county. Feels good to know the cucked north isn't gonna fuck this up for the rest of us

Fairfax city fag here.

Only have seen one Hillary sticker in the past month, but I've seen more than a handful of trumps surprisingly. -Very strange for these parts.

Lack of hype for hillary is not the same as lack of votes

Its a waste of money and time.

>I live in Northern Virginia

college grads on average make significantly more

I want to believe, but I grew up in 22102. No way those Government cucks in Langley and Great Falls don't push the state blue.

>voting out of spite

Get yourself checked buddy.

How do you protect your 1st amendment right?

That makes sense,
I suppose the words I was looking for was 'absolutely degenerate'?

>muh college loan pardon

Sorry I'm voting for the candidate with policy? lmao

>There's apparently a 25% chance Minnesota might go red
I want to pay you guys back for us not giving Trump delegates. I will try my best.

debt-free fuck with me :D

>I'm proTrump as it gets, but this is just Nate Silver's analysis.
The problem is you give credibility to Nate Silver's analysis after he got it completely wrong for Trump during the primaries.

Same with the trump supporters elitist.

>muh policies beat the wall policy
>hshahahaha

See ya at the ballot box tool.

Ayyy NOVA (Woodbridge campus) graduate reporting in. I go to v-tech now. Hang in there old sport, there's some based professors here and there

Can't say that about all then you idiot

>your projecting.

NOVA born and raised here. Virginia will never make the mistake of going red again. Kill yourself you inbred redneck faggot.

plz reply >

anyone who knows policy is an elitist now? dumb hicks cant even run their own shit why would i let them run mine

>Liberalism may come to the same answer, but does so in the realistic way of having an individual learn.

Fuck V-tech, fuck this team spirit gay shit, I hate it here

Superior policy is subjective and determined by a majority vote.

Least youre a ctrl shill with a narrative to implement lol.

superior policy is objective and determined by its impact, shouting random shit at rallies isnt a policy

Or maybe a bigger majority is tired of your shit.

Take a hint and listen up tool.

Winchester fag here. Idk Nova bro. Too many minorities up your way

tired of......being correct? at what cost is "showing us" unacceptable? economic decline? bad diplomacy? how much are you willing to pay for a "fuck you"

Way home from work today I saw 2 huge Trump Pence signs that must have been just put up along a major road in VA. Looked awesome

I didn't know that, but still, it's one of the more credible sources and, considering it's quite mainstream, if Donald Trump is >50% ever, it's a big deal.

You're gonna love the wall tool.

so are the mexicans when they realize they can still overstay visas

Every day I drive back and forth down the Fairfax County parkway to and from work.

The only political signs I really notice are Trump's, including a "Trump: MAGA" official sign with "PLEASE" spraypainted on it.

He's even got the signs lit at night. I was impressed.

Expansion of ICE will solve that :)

On my way home from work today on a pretty busy road by kings dominion saw 2 big Trump Pence signs that were just put up. felt good

Heyyy, I work in 22201 off quincy. Trump here too

MORE big government? can we expand the ATF while we're at it?

>Prediction of the future
>Credible source
fucking pick one

Does ANYONE live somewhere that Trump signs are defaced?

The only people who put out Trump signs near me have big black X's painted on them now.

Again the people agree. :)

aren't*

There is literally no reason to not go to a community college and transfer over to a normal college.

You save huge amounts of money, time, and CCs are far less toxic than actual universities, as CCs often have older people attending who want to improve their education for job purposes instead of fresh out of high school shitlets who couldn't reason their way out of a wet paper bag.

>people take nate and (((his people's))) polls seriously after the Michigan Democratic Primary

memory of goldfish

Incidentally, far as George Mason is concerned: Consider that one of the first things that happened after Scalia died was a (well received) effort to name part of the college after him. The only roadbump was Antonin Scalia School of Law's acronym turned out to be "ass". It's now the ASLS instead. GMU is definitely conservative-friendly if not fantatical about it.

That's not voter fraud, that's just you having no understanding of Newport News demographics.

>just got a job in Newport News
>please god don't let me get shot

Taz.Co.fag here, no one dares fuck with others' shit

>Be me
>Live in Fairfax
>Government Teacher is leader of Democrats club
>Teacher worked on Obama campaign and now on the Hillary campaign
>Neighbor owns a Prius with "I'm With Her" bumper sticker
>every ten steps there's a "I'm With Her" sign
>Majority of Hispanic students cant speak English at my school.
>get after school dentition for yelling Trump 2016 in the hallway.
I don't know what you are talking about Fairfax is Liberal af

Loudoun County liquor store (ABC store) manager here, most of our employees are either from India or Nepal, out of those employees seemingly 100% of them are voting for Trump. Black people are here are a lost cause unfortunately, but we have enough redneck-esque whites to also vote Trump and most liberals here have been turned off of the entire thing since Bernie got knocked out. I would actually be surprised if Trump didn't win VA desu senpaitachi.

>Loudoun
>Indians and Nepalis
>Not completely full of Hollows

Nice try shill

Not him but he is not entirely wrong. When I was still in HS in Ashburn there was a shitton of indians

there is no need to be upset my friend. you already know the answer.

what's a Hokie?

>Richmond here
>Even joke about Trump being not literally Hitler and people get triggered

>get after school dentition for yelling Trump 2016 in the hallway.

I think that's actually illegal. You should push the issue.

I have no clue what a hokie is, nor do I want to know. I will never wear tech's colors.

fucking this, my dad is a janitor for a school in Ashburn and he says he sees a shit ton of indians

it grows on you eventually desu. I used to think the colors were retarded but it's actually pretty nice once you get used to it.

Don't fight it, let the camaraderie and school spirit flow through you

>tfw nobody got my Dark Souls joke

I don't play dark souls, but that still doesn't change the fact

Only played Bloodborne. But plan on playing the rest of the series when I get a new PC

>He went to NOVA
You can do better fellow NOVA resident.

UVA students are the most stuck up and obnoxious, but why do tech alumni advertise it the most? You will never see more college paraphernalia than on a tech graduate.

HOKIES

TRUE DAT. We love our school. Nowhere else are you isolated with your college mates like you are in the mountains in blacksburg.

>And then my mom got angry and told me no presents for my 15th Birthday

eh despite its obvious libtard shilling, NVCC ain't bad, mostly because its a combination of both young and older students

How is NOVA one of the most cucked places in America?? I live in Manassas and BASED Corey Stewart kicked out a large majority of the beans. PWC was the hardest on illegal immigration out of any locality in the country. Cucked? Fuck that.

Formerly Loudoun county here. I watched my neighborhood go from full white and minority black to almost entirely Indian and Pakistani within the course of 5 years. Some are good hardworking folk who deserve our respect, but most of them are fucking trashy assholes.

Here's what happens when you live around trashy Pajeets,
>Lawns go unmaintained, they either grow out of control or turn into an ugly brown patch
>If their backyard fence breaks, they don't bother to repaint or fix it. Property values fall.
>They breed like rabbits. One couple had at least five kids last time I checked. White families have maybe one or two kids. Little white kids on playground get shoved off slides by rude pajeet mobs.
>Bullshit drama between north and south Indians, both sides blame each other when shit goes wrong
>Bullshit drama between Paki's and Indians, both sides blame each other when shit goes wrong
>Bullshit drama between Hindus and "Moderate" Muslims, both sides blame each other when shit goes wrong.
> Not-so-secret neighborhood Muslim church study group in the basement of a corner house. Trashy wannabe black Paki kids carrying Quran's converge there every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening.
>Walk through neighborhood, hear muffled call to prayer from inside
> Fresh off the boat obese Indian mothers trespass, unscrew the hose in our front lawn, fill up their water bottles from our tap like it's some public fucking well, leave the water running, then apologize in barely passable English when confronted about it, only to do it the next week

I kind of wish I had gone. Girlfriend and I took her sister to tour the campus this summer. It is really damn nice, but I couldn't turn down a free ride at ODU. Oh well, didn't hurt my prospects any, still got the job I wanted once I graduated.

I live in Arlington, and the only signs up outside my local polling station for the primaries were for Trump.

>And maybe the reason at least American colleges arrive at politically liberal stances is that they respect the individuality that is integral to being an American, and then seek to preserve the liberalism that is at the heart of the strength of a society that respects individuality.

What the fuck am I reading? Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years?

Complete 100% BS.

See, e.g., Allan Bloom's _The Closing of the American Mind_, where Bloom describes "how higher education has failed democracy and impoverished the souls of today's students."

The American academy has gotten *much* worse since Bloom's day.

The American university is designed to produce cucked students, and it succeeds in this project.

It requires a triumph of the will for any student to overcome this propaganda.