NO IRISH NEED APPLY

A pub called "The flying Enterprise" in the county of Cork Ireland has ridiculed an employee for speaking IRISH while at work. Claiming that it is an English speaking establishment despite having a number of eastern Europeans speaking their made up gribbish. It's an offense as far as the hr was concerned that the native language be spoken.

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-speaking-barman-leaves-job-after-being-told-not-to-speak-irish-1.2785633

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God forbid we speak our native language. Bastards like this need to be hanged.

>Be Irish during early 1900s
>Starve from lack of potato while entire country is surrounded by fish

Good. No one likes you faggots and all you do is cry like little bitches. Just shut the fuck up already

who gives a fuck you weak pansy

Apparently It's a noted Cork business cunt named Finbar.

>Yes goyim, forget about your native language. >We should all speak only one language!
Kill yourself you globalist cunt

Are you guys gonna bomb his car?
That's how the Irish sort things right?

Only NI niggers do that.

Your native language is English

>people like you inhabit my country

take a break away from the internet there, young lad

Irish is a fucking meme language. I like the idea of saving endangered languages but gaelic can fuck off

Nope, I lived in a Ghaeltacht area

send all the foreigners back

It's in your interest for it to survive Bong.

What are some good pubs in Cork?

it was the 1840's and the economic collapse did most of the damage not the actual famine.

>Be fluent Irish speaker, insist on pissing people off by speaking it when around other Irish speakers, particularly when abroad

There are none, and I live here

Get fucked

>Be a proto leaf during early 1900's
>Best country in the world just south of the border welcoming everyone and anyone
>Stay in order to tidy up the place for your Chinese overlords

The Rock and the old oak

>Irish
>Native language.

You guys realise nobody is fooled right? You are as native as I am in welsh and French

Well, see, that's a classy looking establishment. No wonder they don't want potatoniggers in there.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Are you sure Irish is a language?

>irish people adopting Cred Forums ideologies

Nothing more sad than that.

Redpill me on Irish in modern day Ireland. I got the the impression that muh heritage fags and hipsters were the only ones who spoke it.

>hipsters
>speaking the native tongue
yeah fucking right, lad.
All hipsters in Ireland are modern Jackeens. They are practically your sjw's without a college talking shit about everything but getting nothing done.

> Jackeens

bogger spotted

So just butthurt Irish nationalists then? I thought very few people spoke it in their everyday life.

>potato famine
>1900's

Employees need to accommodate customers. Having neither locals nor tourists understand is not good for business.

Be Leaf in 21st century, still be capable of spewing bulshit you know nothing about. Kek, the majority of the Irish population at that time were tenant farmer peasants with no resources or property of their own, the rest were a landed gentry of Enternal Anglos who owned everything and would share, the cunts.

Oh and the main reason ppl starved back then was because most of Ireland's food was exported to support Britain's population expansion. Potatoe was one of the easiest crops for subsistence farmers to grow, it still is. The blight fucked over those ppl, that's why all the lads are over in America.

Fuck out a here, ya gimp.

trying to prevent what makes your nation special from being steamrolled into corporate monoculture, nothing wrong with that

Irish is literally just a special snowflake meme language like welsh or basque

*wouldnt share,

P.s. It wasnt the early 1900's. The Potatoe famine took place during the 1840 - 1850's, that's why loads of the lads died fighting in with the yanks, they got drafted after immigrating there.

That's ridiculous, what of your heritage and culture. My mother was brought up in Dublin throughout her youth, she may have been English, but by God, did she learn Irish.

Where did that nationalist spine go Ireland? You take back your country from us, only to betray yourselves?

This guy is right.

>Being so cucked that you aren't allowed to speak your own language

before 19th century most people in ireland spoke irish. the language was intentionally wiped out

southerners here cling to their diabetes, why can't the irish have their language?

>Go to potatoland
>complain that potatoes live there
Are you retarded?

It's sort of funny, because about two or three doors down from that pub there's a cafe/restaurant that's whole gimmick is that it's for people speaking as Gaeilge

Before 19th century most Americans spoke German or Irish didn't they?
It's called modernity and globalism.

Yes, everyone should speak English.

My uncle is a gaelic teacher and is pretty based. Raised his kids speaking irish and is entirely motivated in restoring the language

>It's called modernity and globalism.
Spotted the Jew. Bet you voted Remain.

>globalism
That's given us plenty of amazing things

It's not like the majority speak Irish, we don't. But, we all learn it at school for 12 years, and there's many families that do speak it as their primary language, in urban and rural areas.

Ireland is a pretty rural place overall, and most of society outside the cities is all based around local communities. Many communities, especially in the west of the country still speak it. There's whole towns and villages like that. They speak English too obviously, but Irish would be there primary. Those areas are called 'Gaeltachts'. So no, it's not really a meme language.

You really don't like your own country do you? why don't you just suck some of that syrian dick you probably love so much.

>he doesn't know his own country's history, which saw the second wave of irish come over in the 1840s due to famine

KYS

Sin e and the franciscan well are grand, used to love the Oval but haven't been back since the beamish brewery shut down.

>Go to France with a few friends
>Couple nights in chilling with a few friends just chatting
>Some Frenchfags sitting near us
>They're talking pretty loudly, stop and look at us and say something to each other then give some obnoxious laugh
>whoarethesecunts.jpg
>My friends starts saying Ár n-Athair (Irish version of Our Father prayer) casually
>Go through the whole thing and start asking each other can we go to the bathroom while glancing at Frenchies
>Walk past them and say "Póg mo thóin?"
>They don't even acknowledge us
Was a fucking great craic.

As someone who works in pubs in Cork, they're all mediocre. Just find one where you're the right age for the crowd.

kek, good improv

>Flying Enterprise
>Classy
O I am laffin now

I'm interested in learning Irish, but one thing I'm put off by is the divide between standardised Irish and the regional dialects, are they really that different? I've heard stories of young people learning irish being unable to communicate with their grandparents because of it. It just seems unauthentic.

>All of these amerilards insulting Ireland
>tfw they're probably half Irish
>tfw Irish people were some of the best immigrants ever and created chocolate milk
enjoy your mexican recolonisation and African american population lads

>Being so cucked that you have Europes first muslim mayor
congratulations mate you won the Cuck olympics by divorcing Europe to have a honeymoon with your 4th generation pakistani immigrants

I can't speak Irish personally, the things we said to each other were just phrases all Irish kids will learn in school. However there is a huge fucking difference between regional accents. I'd suggest you look at stuff like the Junior and Leaving Cert aural tests and then maybe some random people speaking Irish.
The people who make out those state exams specifically choose certain accents, such as the Donegal accent to simply fuck with the rest of the students.

Thanks lad, I'll look into it.

>ireland

lol

Hope you taigs find your way before it's too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs

Well that's retarded. Who are these knobs who get cultural cringe, they're the bane of the West. A flashmob should gather outside the pub and sing Gaelic songs for hours.

The pakis voted to stay you nob. It was the Welsh, English, Sikhs and the better half of the Jews who voted leave.