No genetic component to sexual orientation

>no genetic component to sexual orientation
>Genome-Wide Association Study of Sexual Orientation
>blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Drabant-Poster-v7.pdf
Lookin' like it's a treatable mental illness, boys.

outrageous
this is just more lies from the ____ist ___obic ___gots

it is all but absolutely certain that it is a product of brain plasticity. nurture not nature. norman doidge author of "the brain that changes itself" has a good chapter on it in the book. i'll get a quote if i can find it before this thread is gone. he says something about how hypocritical liberals are on the subject. the whole book is great.

Your OP sucks
Are you saying sexuality has no basis in genetics, or that being gay has no basis in genetics?

When science does learn that homosexuality is a treatable mental illness and not a difference of nature, what will people think of our age, in which we tolerated and even promoted homosexuality because of erroneous beliefs propagated by people who abused psuedo-science to legitimate their own mental illnesses?

there was a follow up study to the gay goat study and it found the prevalence of homosexuality can be lessened if the goat is given testosterone in the womb and keeps getting it while growing up. homosexuality is caused by a dominated animal switching off the competition allele in its genes at an early age. this is why most gay men have over bearing fathers and at least one older brother.
here's the quote:
he ends his discussion in the book with this sentence(it might sound ambiguous out of context, but if you understand it in context, he is arguing that plasticity is a real thing that affects our brain and physical body on many awesome ways. (that is what the entire book is about).
>"While it has often been the case that more 'conservative' or 'right-leaning' thinkers such as Adam Smith or Edmund Burke seemed to champion the constrained view of human nature, while 'liberal' or 'left-leaning' thinkers such as Condorcet or William Godwin have tended to believe that it is less constrained, there are times or issues about which conservatives appear to have the more plastic view and liberals the more constrained view. For instance, in recent times, a number of conservative commentators have argued that sexual orientation is a matter of choice and have spoken as though it might be changed by effort or experience-i.e., that it is a plastic phenomenon-whereas, by and large, liberal commentators have tended to argue that it is "hard wired" and "all in the genes."

>An excerpt from a book called, "The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science" by Norman Doidge(one of the leading psychology & neuroscience researchers in the country).

I dont understand why some people are so obsessed about this. It's degenerate and I would pribably spit at the faggots in op. But I don't spend even one second of my day thinking about fags when it's not shoved in my face. Doesn't matter whether it's genetics or nurture; if you want to have another man fuck you, you're trash

Looking at this image really makes me think that I might be gay, who wants to shove their cock in my arse so I can tell if I am or am not?

Are you a cute femboy?

Non genetic does not exclude a biologic origin. Psychological does not automatically mean treatable. It can be like your autism.

No am a dirty old man, 82, called Mohammed. Are you fit with a shaved head?

Is a fetish a mental illness? What constitutes "mental illness" anyway and who gets to decide that?

Liking dudes: extreme fetish
Fucking dudes: behavior

Not an illness. Gays harm no one but the gene pool at large by not passing on their higher IQ genes.

I guess I'll never understand this board's obsession with what other guys fuck (that consent, obv)
Seriously, threads like this pop up everyday, there is no reason to give a shit. We are not in danger of dying out as a species, so we don't need everyone shooting out kids 24/7, and gay people don't inherently harm anyone with their existence.

kek i'm gay af

eri tu quello che postava di avere un culetto morbido su int, qualche tempo fa?

>mental illness
Nice meme fag

No, i am quite kawaii myself

Have you ever licked another boys testicles?

No that would be gay

What do you suppose they taste like? Would yours taste sweet or sweaty?

figures you would have a pink ID

>9% of males are homosexual

Bullshit

> being this postmodern

Why would they taste sweet?

I want a sissy boy to treat my cock though.

mental illness would have to in some way be at least minorly detrimental to ones health or others, or something that is a huge waste of time or grossly abnormal objectively. being gay and refusal to mate is counterproductive to the meaning or tenants of lifes existence. if the entirety of a species partakes in certain actions and that species would not survive even a single generation simply because of all partaking in those actions,behaviors, or way of thinking(see fatal error), then how can you say it is not a mental illness? if everyone was homosexual, our species wouldn't even survive a single generation.

The other way to look at it is that most primates are bisexual in some manner. Gravitating more to hetero than homo.

Humans sticking purely to men or women seems like it might be the actual social construct.

>Gays harm no one
They harm everyone they assfuck in their shithole. Sodomy kills a man's soul. It is the worst sin there is. Straight from the pit of hell.

You could stick your plunger in my pipes if you know what I mean...

The trick with peanut butter or mummy's detergent on your tight white y fronts

> only genes have a biological impact on human development.

Yep. Ok.

if you don't have a strong father figure in your life you're more likely to become a fag i'd wager

would not be shocked at all by a correlation

>Rates of reported homosexuality are in line with the range of previous studies; men (9%) and women (2%).

9% of men identify as gay.
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

>We did not find evidence of SNPs associated with sexual identity in men or women, nor did we replicate previous findings showing an association with regions on the X chromosome.
>SNPs

Into the trash it goes.

I wear boxers tho

Please be in London.

it's 4-5% at most. they don't even get up to 10% when they include women. if you want to know about homosexuality, just research female homosexuality. trouble is, it doesn't exist. females, no matter how gay they claim to be, get aroused by men and are physically attracted to them. same with gay men whether they want to believe it or not. you can prefer females or males just like you can prefer a race. i like white chicks and am attracted to some other races, but i would never pursue another because of my preference, but i am not programmed to do that by nature. l am not attracted to non-white chicks in large part. i just wrote them off if they arent white, nothying else matters. i don't like black chimps most of all and i couldnt even get a boner from watching one unless i really tried. this is the same with gay men, they just prefer men because of their experiences and hormones. brain plasticity physically changes a persons brain and also their chemical make-up. over time, the brain plasticity starts to seem rigid to the person. the more something is reinforced, the more it will seem like 2nd nature to that person, but there is nothing that cant be reversed in this same manner. do some research on brain-plasticity or neuroplasticity

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

not even close to being true

it was always a treatable mental illness

hell it use to be in the DSM

It's a fetish. Idk what's so hard for people to grasp about this. It's like being attracted to feet or BDSM. It has nothing to do with reproduction, therefore it has nothing to do with sex.

Like any fetish, it is just the brain hijacking natural, healthy sexual desires and impulses and the rewards system that encourages healthy sexuality and replacing it with shit that will not lead to procreation.

>but there is nothing that cant be reversed in this same manner.
satan trips with a promise of time travel, let us know when you uncook an egg.

The funny thing is I had a polish teen come onto me in the past.

>when it's not shoved in my face.

Idk what it's like in Spain, but in Burgerland it's shoved in your face all day, every day.

>Like any fetish, it is just the brain hijacking natural, healthy sexual desires and impulses and the rewards system that encourages healthy sexuality and replacing it with shit that will not lead to procreation.

Sounds like a description of Cred Forums

Gays are fucking disgusting. Just yesterday I hate the homosexuality shoved in my face. I was at college, having a good time in the anime and manga club and I saw these fucking faggots holding hands. Jesus Christ, I wanted to throw up. It's like they have no sense of common decency

Obviously didnt read the whole study. Results are not statistically significant and "mental diseases" were simply depression and other things like that, not being gay itself. Faggots are just plain old faggots is what this proves

>digist transobic sexgots

Did I do good user? Did I?

kek

Did you lick the testicles of the Polish boy?

Those tests go like this:
>Rate how "homosexual" you are on a scale of 0-5
91% of men will say 0
8% will say 1 because they're confused a bit about aesthetic (think /fit/)
1% are truly gay and will say 5

Nah but he did. All cuteboy polish immigrants to the UK should be forced to suck my dick at customs. It's only fair

It wouldn't be a problem if it was like you are pretending it is. If dudes just did it like they did back in the day, in the closed where they didn't tell anyone and only maybe a few people who were close to them knew then it wouldn't be a problem.

The problem is this enormous push to normalize and legitimize this fetish as a valuable and productive lifestyle. Gays don't harm anyone, but the promotion of excessive promiscuity does. The obsession with sex, with male vanity, with the hedonistic lifestyle does harm impressionable young people. It leads a lot of them down a path that will inevitably end in misery when they realize the things they actually wanted out of life, like a family, are no longer on the table.

Then what do you call those fruitbowls who act like faggots from childhood?

you're a retard and probably a faggot too

either that or a jew

I mean, not saying its a gene but there's definitely something wrong with them. You can't change a person like that into a normal man.

Like the blood letting retards

This is half true. For the degenerates who weren't flaming fags from the start. Some people you can tell are flaming fucking homos, it's not a choice. But for others like the degenerates on Cred Forums, yeah, you stop fapping to women and start fapping to traps. Your mind rewrites it, it's easily reversable.

But you aren't going to save Alejandro the flaming cocksucker, his estrogen levels are too up the roof.

fucking fags

likely chemical imbalance either during the development in the womb or due to a fuck up in the brain's development

> no genetic component

fucking duh. if there was a heritable mutation that made exclusive, lifelong sexual attraction to the same sex, it would be eliminated in a generation. such a thing does not exist. what does exist is that the "orientation model" has fought hard for the normalization of these behaviors. previously, using a man or a boy for sexual relief was thought of as a vice - a masturbatory aid - not an orienation. ecologists love to make animal models into humans but neglect to mention that animal models of homosexuality are almost always non-exclusive.

homosex is just expression of misfiring of the reproductive pair-bonding instinct we all share. evidence?

1. correlation with birth order and age of mother.

it could be that this is a well-conserved mechanism to keep late-born children out of the gene pool. demonstrates environmental effect, not congenital.

2. relationship to abuse and sexual development dysfunction

3. comorbidity with other manifestations of reproductive instinct misfiring (pedophilia,bestiality,self-destructive promiscuity,bugchasing,destroyed butthole)

>Lookin' like it's a treatable mental illness, boys.
I kinda feel like it is. Most people I know who are gay are pretty nuts in some fashion. They usually make some amount of a show of it (haaay guys!), or have other issues (depression and shit)...

I don't give a shit if someone is a faggot, but if it is found to be a mental illness, then I see nothing wrong with treating it.

I would like to watch this! Would your penis ejaculate all over his face and then you'd rub it into his sweet little cheeks and juicy little red lips with the head of your cock before forcing it back down his throat? Afterwards make him lick your testicles?

It's a sexual fetish.

nihilist normiephobic maggots

Yeah, internet addiction would be a similar phenomenon. A lot of people on here probably substitute meaningful interpersonal relationships with their activity on here.

Getting (you)'s gives that affirmation that someone out there cares enough to actually read what you wrote and respond.

For people with strong social anxiety, it's easier to voice your real opinions in an anonymous forum. It feels good to be able to be who you want to be without risk of consequence.

>Kills a man's soul
>Kills a man's hole
Huehuehue

not really talking about IRL faggotry as much as how it's pushed so heavily in the MSM with Hollyberg elevating LGTB stars to higher and higher status. People like Ellen Degenerate, Anderson Cooper, George Takei etc.

Seems like every new blockbuster has to have some gay character thrust into it for no apparent reason. Gay marriage has been propped up as some monumental civil rights issue even though nobody can explain the need for gay marriage outside of the desire for benefits that married couples shouldn't even be entitled to.

it's not hormonal. You would see the physical changes if it were. They would have tits.

Those massive flamers probably were made that way by some kind of abuse at a very very young age, or they imprinted too much on their mothers or something. There are kids you can tell will be gay by age 4 but who knows what happened in the years leading up to that.

>destroyed butthole
idk why but i kek'd at this

Quality post user. I still don't even cite my papers for college.

The same thing they will think when they look back on how we take people with sexual identity and body dysphoria issues, and they come to the highest level of medicine, and say "I need help" and "something is wrong".

And what we suggest is to permanently disrupt your endocrine system, your brain, and your muscle and bone tissues with life-changing and cancer-causing steroidal sexual development hormones,

and while you're at it, the only real recognized therapy for your disorder is expensive and dangerous elective surgery to permanently disfigure your primary and secondary sexual characteristics. the combinations of these "treatments" will probably lead you to chronic depression, psychoactive anti-anxiety drugs, and suicide.

How will they look at us?

The same way we look at the (((clinicians))) from fourty years ago. Who used electroshock therapy on autistic children. Who took cerebal palsy patients who have no intellectual or learning disability, young kids, and decided the treatment they needed was to be hosed with cold water on a concrete floor, or to have an icepick driven through their reasoning cortex in a lobotomy.

FUCK it makes me so mad. and its conservatives who are "anti-science".

OOYY VEYY LIFE-SAVING THERAPY, YOUR INSURANCE WILL PAY, YOU'RE A WOMAN IN A MANS BODY!

it was just there to provide kek relief. fuck, i'm so triggered right now. psychomedical jews PISS ME THE FUCK OFF STOP GIVING HEALTHY PEOPLE AND PREGNANT WOMEN SSRIS AND XANAX AND PROMOTING DYSGENICS AS NORMAL YOURE DESTROYING MY PEOPLE FUCCKK

rrhghfhfhrghh YOURE ROLLING IN SHEKELS OFF THE DIAGNOSIS AND CATEGORIZATION OF DISEASE SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN DONT NEED FUCKING AMPHETAMINE-BASED STIMULANTS GFFFGG THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE UP A NEW DISORDER SO YOU CAN HAVE A NEW DRUG TARGET IM GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROATTT

FFFFFFFFUCKING

GODDAMN

SEMITES

(ill kill you)

You can definitely tell that you know what you're talking about and understand how science works.

There's probably some epigenetic switch involved. A known trigger is sexual abuse in childhood.

Oh you poor thing. Was it your father? Did he lick your testicles?

YO BABA

The Syphilis got into your brain

Becoming offensive Hans, I'll have to take that as a yes. I can see I touched a sore point. Fine if you'd rather not speak of it.