Happening- Russia strikes Aleppo command center killing westerners

Russia launched crusise missles killing US , British, Turk , Saudi, (((Israeli))) Military members.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsEIu6-lciA
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631001472
youtube.com/watch?v=R5WTdRQ-IE8
rt.com/news/360178-russia-carrier-syria-kuznetsov/
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/un-aid-convoy-attack-syria-us-russia
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37424871
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6559&p=58739#p58739
youtube.com/watch?v=6vu74FhMRtc
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/DWSIntel/status/778699781522677761
vir.com.vn/russia-launches-first-syria-strikes-from-submarine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ
google.ca/search?q=fibonacci sequence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=3P_iV-b3NMmYjwSj2YqIBA
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VFgjLM2p28s&list=FLIsBla_CFe04m2z1UFoEokg&index=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-could-invade-europe-within-48-hours-warns-ex-military-chief-a7315976.html
businessinsider.com/us-spies-playing-catch-up-russia-2016-9
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-russia-chinas-combat-drills-the-south-china-sea-matter-17729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do I have to spend these last few daysw before nuclear war on shitty Cred Forums

hold me

WORLD WAR 3-5 HERE WE COME!!!!!!

seems like just retribution for USA """accidentally""" killing SAA soldiers

Which was retribution for stopping material deliverys tarned as humanitarian aid.

>Cred Forums is so brainwashed in Russiabooism that they will blame the west for this anyway
>hurrr USA killed some Government towelheads, its their fault Russia HAD to start WW3 over it!
Putin looks for any petty excuse to cause massive escalation, and then plays the victim in the media.

>"Oh no, I didn't want to invade Ukraine, I had to"
>"Oh no, I didn't want to violate Europe's airspace daily, and fly nuclear capable bombers over California on 4th of July, I had to!"
>"Oh no, I didn't want to kill Western military officers, I had to!"
>hey, those big bullies are stationing missiles closer to me, I can't Imagine why!"
>Russia is innocent, These NATO acts of aggression are unjustified!
is anyone honestly still buying this shit?
Putin is a communist faggot intentionally taking the world into a second cold war or third world war.

Aleppo? Not sure what that is but I'm glad no one got hurt.

Shit yeah now I have a reason to quit my normie life and just go live off the land

Why were they in Aleppo?

no good source yet mind

as if this will be anything

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOD DAMN YOU FUNNY THO

i don't understand your point. why were these foreign agents in aleppo?

ITS HABBENINGGG

why does China and Russia have agents in Syria?

Pot calling the kettle black isn't a valid defense.

It's finally happening

>Butthurt jew

Probably Special Forces. They are everywhere

It's 3 minutes to midnight on the doomsday clock and this happened l, yellow WW3

Any other source?

This doesn't appear anywhere else in the news.

help me see the similarities.
the russian and chinese agents were invited by the sovereign government of syria. the exploded jews and westerners weren't.

*hello WW3

why were there israeli and western agents inside of aleppo?

+1

What's Aleppo?

What is a leppo?

>The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorists' attacks in Aleppo and Idlib.

INB4 THE FUCKING CIA FBI JIDF COVER UPS. I KNEW THOSE FUCKERS WHERE MOTHER FUCKING HELPING ISIS THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.

Why were westerners in Aleppo command center?

Alright, going to assume this is real.

What's the repercussions behind this? Surely dead Military members means war right?

does he just make money from both parties to not siphon votes from them?

Or is it his libetarian policies that make him not concerned with aleppo so he doesn't know where that is at all.

I mean does he not watch the news at all? no handlers tell him shit?

its really weird.

nigger wtf is "Aleppo"?

REEEEEEE

Pretty smart move by russia. The only way these countries can complain is by admitting they are in syria

Americans r pretty stupid tho. They probably think obama is trying to fight isis

We hot war naow

Keep asking this question. The cia/jidf/other mcfucking alphabet squads will try to cover up this whole incident.

he's just grateful no one was hurt in Chelsea

Pls be real

Not at all. This sort of thing has happened before.

But if that was true, wouldn't ISIS have been more successful, and we wouldn't even know that they died?

keep in mind these guys were operating in syria; where they had no business being.

congress should launch an investigation in to why they were there and what were they doing that got themselves exploded.

John Kerry stop posting

This is cool and all, but who is Al Eppo, and why does it matter that Russia killed him and his goons?

EVEN IF ITS REAL OBAMA WONT DO SHIT!

just in time to postpone the election for ww3

Gary Johnson here, what's an aleppo? I'm glad no one died In these attacks.

double agents

The whole point is that they want to drag it out as long as possible to cause as much collateral damage as possible. They don't let isis win too much, nor lose tol much either.

>Be a western spec-op in Syria
>Deliver military supplies to "peaceful" rebels as usually on Wednesdays
>Mission gets compromised
>Get BTFO by Russian a battleship

Serves them well.

It was clearly just friendly fire, like when Obungo decided to air strike allied forces and then threw his hands up and said, 'muh bad Mr. Putin, hehehe :^)".

Hmm I wonder why

It's almost as if they are trying to empty our Syria of its people. Really stimulates your brain

Looks like that link in OP is over 24 hours old with multiple people asking for confirmation.

What's the deal?

Because they were invited, senpai.

Pretty much, a lot of his policies aren't very libertarian. He's pretty much a left leaning opportunist

An eye for an eye.

This whole debacle in Syria is over Russia's exclusive use of their shipping ports that the US can't use. It's not about securing the Syrian people there civil liberties but economics.

You need to watch less movies/anime about ebin xanatos gambits and things going according to keikaku.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsEIu6-lciA

Why not

>why does China and Russia have agents in Syria?

China and Russia are Syrian allies. They have permission to be there.

Good. That's what Slimey Obama gets for making our people kill those who fight ISIS, and what our officers get for following through with King Nigger's pro-ISIS orders.

What's a leppo?

Can you eat it?

yea i have nothing against him but that ignorance pretty much shows how serious hes taking his campaign.

Opportunist. Thats a good word

Don't remember the public outcry in the US about NOT wanting any involvement at all in Syria when that first chemical attack happened years ago? Maybe if king nigger would listen to us for once, these people wouldn't be dead. If he would listen for once a lot of things would be better but even with popular support a lot of sensible ideas seem to be ignored.

Its a horrible disease that makes body parts fall off.

>Implying pol doesn't want world war 3

I'd rather have WW3 started by a man like Putin rather than some Wicked Witch of the West Hillary Clinton.

The level of retardation oozing from this post nearly killed me.

And to be honest, I almost wish it did.

11/10

that is some quality trolling

>This sort of thing has happened before.
when? where?

Most likely Special Forces

Shutup Hillary. You are supposed to be resting.

Why is this not a huge deal right now? Seems like nobody is talking about it. Hasn't appeared on any major news outlets.. Wtf?

NEED MORE SOURCES

>israel every taking Saudi or Roach clay
Now that would be interesting.

BREAKING NEWS. RUSSIA SENDING THEIR FLAGSHIP CARRIER TO SYRIA.
>en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631001472

Currently it's a zone controlled by ISIS? But seems Russia will have more sanctions anyway.

In all seriousness, how likely is WW3 in the next 50 years?

approximately zero

This. While we wait
youtube.com/watch?v=R5WTdRQ-IE8

How long before we can chuck this in the not happening pile?

Lack of sources thus far is not really making it 'legit'

Because they were invited there by Syrian goverment meanwhile USA is there because
>muh democracy
>muh ONZ rezolutions mufugga!
>muh jews and saudis!

WW3 NOW

>Russia to send aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov to Mediterranean

rt.com/news/360178-russia-carrier-syria-kuznetsov/

Kuznetsov is on the way for quite some time now

Which was retribution for arming and equipping ISIS and other shitslam enthusiasm clubs.

What if Trump wins?

ISIS has been extremely successful the past couple days - first there was the American-led airstrike on a Syrian army position that was immediately followed up with an attack by ISIS militants on the same position.

Then there was a US predator drone that surveilled an aid convoy's position, which was then immediately followed by attacks on the convoy which the US then tried ti claim were the fault of Russian airstrikes, but was actually ISIS militants again.

The US is a hair's breadth away from just out and out helping terrorists openly.

Accidents happen

We are already arming Saudi Arabia, that's typically what happens before we destabilize a nation

I don't think it changes a lot, probably even less chances of conflicts than if hillary wins

Putin actually respects Trump, unlike the embarrassment we currently have

i think we're looking at a war within the next 10 years.

are you really in HK? have you heard anything about china releasing a new gold backed currency?

Sup jidf

Because the sovereign government of Syria requested help dipshit

>US , British, Turk , Saudi, (((Israeli))) Military members

all jews then ?

Which was retribution for arming and equipping ISIS and other shitslam enthusiasm clubs.

This is fake, we would have heard about a international act of war if it wearn't

War is bad Canada. Also, checked.

>quads
He's right, you know.

A good ol' generation shake-up is exactly what we need to break out of this stagnating degenercy. It's not about fighting on the right side or wrong side of history, it's about the fight, the land, the fight for the land, the fight for the rule.

The King is dead, long live the King!

oyd js[[rmomh@@@@@@@@@

I mean... it's happening!!!

Look, it may or may not be propaganda, especially since it's
>Arabic-language service of Russia's Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday

>accidental bombing
>act of war

It's a dog food factory, bitch.

why arent rusbros on Cred Forums chiming in and verifying this liberian meme?

>inb4 russians getting any news

>shitslam
Never heard that before, I like it better than mudslime, sounds better spoken

Yeah I'm thinking this isn't entirely true. Something may have happened sure but where is the rest of the sources. CNN are reporting the mustard gas thing instead like.

Bump

This place is crawling with Putinists. Be careful and watch out for subversives who post absurdly anti-American and pro-Russian posts on here under the American flag, they are not who you think they are.

pffft, well obviously I knew they were going to attack Syria 20 years ago.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/un-aid-convoy-attack-syria-us-russia
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37424871

>mfw our news will report on it because our people are dead but they won't cover the fact that we killed based Bashar forces and helped Isis take land

Ill hold you, brother

Kuznetsov in thirty minutes.

Merikan still believing there was some sort of invasion of Ukraine. Pro tip motherfucker, the people living there are Russians, they only started rebelling after the Eu/American-judeo led coup against yanukovich.
They didn't need to import people to fight, they have been living there for centuries already.
And don't forget that there was already Russian military personal in Ukraine because the day before and the many years before Ukraine was a Russian state all but on paper.

And implying the European and American airforce isn't flying onto Russian airspace all time everytime. Same with all the military bases on the Russian borders.

Stay hypocrite you worthless kike.

>Putin's ZOG
>Our ZOG
>Choosing a side

top jej, I definitely support Putin more than the US if it means the US can become more isolationist.

Yeah but that's not a source for this particular incident

Unless you're a boomer then you probably don't get your news from the MSM.

It's probably already spread pretty far.

Russibooism is heavy here because 60% of posters are ex-leftist eurocucks or anti-american pinkos
Don't waste your time about caring

This place is crawling with Gobalists. Be careful and watch out for antagonizers who post absurdly pro-American and anti-Russian posts on here under the American flag, they are not who you think they are. They want war to break out between America and Russia. Guess who takes over after that?

If you mean having foreign government troops aiding and abetting terrorists against a legitimate government on their own soil than yes, that is an act of war. We won't hear very much from the US, Britain etc on this, they got their shit pushed in legitimately on this on.

Nice lil' sum up here

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6559&p=58739#p58739

>Jew controlled mong country backing Russiastan
Why am I not surprised?

Why the fuck are we helping terrorists? Assad isn't a great guy but we learned what happens when guys like this get taken from power - it creates regional destability.

Our efforts should have gone into helping Assad and cucking the Russians that way not arming fucking ISIS and spreading jihad.

yeah right, gotta google that than

We used to put then in colonies cause its a very in fectious dis ease.

Feels good desu senpai.

>farsnews.com
better link, Iranian op?

>Merikan still believing there was some sort of invasion of Ukraine. Pro tip motherfucker, the people living there are Russians
With that logic, I assume you agree with Kosovo?

Lots of normies listen to news on slacker and I heart though

I guess it's hard to sanction them more than we already do.

Paleo-conservatives like myself recognize the true American ideal of isolationism. We don't want war with Russia but we ain't bowing down and sucking Russian cock either, faggot.

Russia promotes globalism under its own banner of Christian globalism. For some that's fine. I don't care, not my problem, American sovereignty or death. I will not burn up the constitution because some gays are making propaganda.

Kick out NATO and create EU army

fake

Russia strikes what?

0.3 shekels have been deposited to your account

He dropped the Petrodollar.

wow, props to farsnews, how did they find out

>Russia promotes globalism under its own banner of Christian globalism.
just STFU, Paleo-conservative

Are you referring to the balkan wars? Importing mujahideen and arming them with American and European weapons and gear paid by the American and European people because Jugoslavia was becoming way too powerfull and successfull?

am i le band

what's a 'leppo'?

Yar, all nations should be isolationist. Then the humans can evolve separately again as nature intended.

The US wants to weaken Russia

Syria is an ally of Iran, and the first step to war with Iran. Iran is an ally with Russia and the first step to war with Russia.

Destabilizing and eventually taking over Syria via ISIS proxies allows the construction of an alternative oil pipeline to Europe that circumvents Russia. The Russia economy depends on the European oil/gas markets a great deal. Accomplishing this pipeline would fuck over the Russian economy hard - potentially USSR collapse tier.

That is why the US is arming and funding terrorists in Syria. The ultimate goal is war with Russia, and then global hegemony / world control.

Actually the thing many dont see is that ukranian politics who settled in chairs after maidan assisted and gained a lot from war, they still do, it's excuse for them for stealing and a reason to ask more money from west

Not even close, Hans, they happened in the wrong order.

radical agenda is live
get in here cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=6vu74FhMRtc

WHAT

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Threadly reminder that (((the US))) started it.

USA creates controlled chaos on east since Afganistan war times, it's most of all for control on resources. Other goals go after this one.

Well that's really fucking gay why are we doing that?

1776 NOW

Unlikely. But a New Cold War is here instead, between NATO and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. It began with the reassertion of Russia during the 2008 Georgian War and later the War in Donbass, combined with China's claims to the South China Sea, Kim Jong-un's rise to power, and most importantly the escalation in the Middle East following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War. The world is a more chaotic place than it used to be and only now have people noticed.

The next few decades will play out like the original Cold War did. Espionage, arms races, and tense military standoffs where the world is almost engulfed in a Nuclear War, but I doubt it will ever reach that point, nobody has the balls to start World War III.

One natural resources run low, however...

Stories are starting to conflict apparently. The story of what's happened may not turn out to be completely true

twitter.com/DWSIntel/status/778699781522677761

nature doesnt intend shit, all the things in the universe is natural

Are there any other sources?
I sincerely hope this happened, but there have been so many articles in this war based on propaganda/rumour sources (from both sides).
If it really happened more sources will float above, I guess?

Russia pls drive out the burgers and kill mudslimes!

I hope they say it was an "accident", payback is a bich kek

FUCK
Time to confess and pray

Reminder Putinboos think there is a cold war between the US and BRICS
Fucking
B R I C S

We should assume that ISIS success is always proof of US government help. ISIS is disproportionately successful when receiving realtime guidance from the State Department, arms from Obama, or a free pass from angry Sunni Iraqis, and as soon as they don't have one of those, they cannot find their way out of a paper bag.

Why are there so many Irish in this thread?

Yeah we share the same hope!
(especially the part about accident)

Wow, I wonder what they were all doing there.

You love us really

This.

What are we doing in Syria? No really. What the fuck are we doing there? You act like we are passive bystanders just minding our own business while mean old Tussia goes on a tear. Bullshit. We have been gobbling up former Soviet Bloc countries into NATO moving the border right up to Russia's. We have been the aggressors. After Russia tried to engage, we kept working against them. No wonder they soured on cooperation and started behaving cynically. So fuck you and your claim of innocence. We have made shit the way it is. Putin is no saint, but we have been the aggressors in this.

Nice argument Rabbi Shlomo

>dodgy website
>google search pic
>09/12/2015
>vir.com.vn/russia-launches-first-syria-strikes-from-submarine.html
> your article says - The Russian warships stationed in Syria's coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.
>in reality launched end of 15 from caspian sea
>The defence ministry said Tuesday's submarine strikes had destroyed "two important command centres" around Raqqa, IS's de facto Syrian capital. Moscow is once again flaunting its military might after having previously fired missiles from warships in the Caspian Sea.

I urinate in your mouth, nigga, drink well. Next time don't bring dodgy crap here to take my time and piss.

Some of the worst scum in the world taken out, praise be.

HEY RUSSIA, START WITH THE NIGGERS

>Implying the world will last that long
Trump would end this shit alongside with Putin that's why they sped it up

youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ

You wasted a full house on RP shit, you meme loving fuck. At least you didn't spew bullshit about decline of the West.

Your government wants control of the world / one-world governance

Globalism has infected the american government and is using it to achieve this goal. It will mean the disarming of all civilian populations worldwide; the elimination of national borders and sovereignty in general; a unification of global laws so you have to follow rules set in place by saudi arabia and israel; and a "united nations" military that will kill anyone or any country that decides they don't want to take part in this.

It's all about control, control, control.

>Israeli killed
That's WW3 for sure.

They were invited by the only legitimate government of the country. Don't play stupid.

It's only okay if the US does it. Everyone else is met with swift retribution. All aggression towards the US is considered "terrorism". It's not nationalism if it's world-wide.

>filename
there goes my sides

And there is a rapidly growing number of discontented Americans who don't support this. My generation in the States is in for one hell of a time.

You are all autistic, if you read the article it's easy to see that there was simply a wording error. These "Foreign intelligence officers" are INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS OF ISIL, THEY ARE SIMPLY STATING THEY ARE FOREIGN FIGHTERS

Nah, only West vs Russia and China. The borders in Europe are getting filled with missiles, and Russia is rapidly weaponizing

>implying it was 60 Israelis killed

Those dirty antisemitic Russian bastids wanted to start annudah Halocaust!

Silence Turkroach, your time will come. It is only natural.

Cred Forums got hooked on too many happenings this summer.

This.
And once they have it, they want the whole world to be like Juarez, Mexico: no middle class, no order, light-skinned master case psychopaths partying in high-tech high-security islands of luxury, everyone else starving and killing each other in a dirty open sewer, as robots and engineered diseases cut the proles down to enough of a labor force to provide slaves but not hurt the environment.

This is fine.

>Fars News
They're famous over here for their blatantly false reports. Anything they report is almost guaranteed to be a lie.

>accidental bombing
>>'''''''''''''''''accidental'''''''''''''''''
lel

kike you want war dont you

60 KILLED? They killed 600??
6,000,000????!!!?!

OY VEY!

Good. I'm as pro-military as it gets, but I'm not gonna cry over Obama's pawns dying in the process of helping Jews ruin a country and provoke a refugee crisis. I hope he routes every last scoundrel out of that country and eliminates all the sunni islamists with extreme prejudice.

False flag.

Trying to discredit trump.

Just like nigger loving liberal scum shooting shit up to ban firearms.

Look at this cheeky warmongering jew. Admit it faggy you support Clinton and WW3 is the only way for third term of OBONGO before EMPEROR Trump beats the shit out of her.

I was in a ghetto clinic when John Kerry attempted to imitate Colin Powell's vial of talcum powder trick on the TV. Remember the "red line"? Remember the military anonymously saying on FB that they would not go? What I saw in the clinic was different classes and races, and everyone had one reaction: isn't this the same line they used to trick us into Iraq? They couldn't come up with a new lie? There wasn't one person who thought this was a good idea.

That'd nice.

lol

He's right though, as are you. All things bow to Nature. Not sure why you need to call him a roach when you're agreeing with him.
>inb4 "muh safespace"
Just cut out the leafposting

You guys I found a more reliable sauce. This one goes really good with red meat.

Why russia so angry? Maybe becaus is so poor.

>no news even on RT

Damn I watched that a long time.

Prospect of dead Brits always brings them crawling out

>t. obongo hussein muhamad

I actually hate both of you desu burger

This was hard to read. Your point is muddled and confusing.

Stopped reading halfway through

ugh I though Americans were not so dumb enough to keep buying the patriotic memes muh russian are evil, communist

No

>we should openly welcome mass panic

only off parties get this first then the main media edits this shit

It's sad really.

Here's the reality; Russia and the US have incompatible strategic interests at this point.

They need to learn to coexist, and if they don't the world is fucked.

Sorry I didn't post any dank maymays, leaf.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Didn't ISIS just move into Aleppo the other day after the US "accidentally" bombed Assad's forces?

If any Western country raises a stink, won't the question be "why were you in ISIS controlled territory"?

Here comes dat boi

There's no shiggity to this diggity

onignog wont let that happen

This is obviously fake, and here's why:

>original source is the Arabic version of Sputnik
>not reported in English version of Sputnik
>not reported on RT
>not reported on TASS
>not reported on any other Russian broadcaster

if this was real, Russian govt. would obviously be reporting this on all their media outlets

this is a 'active measure' tailor-made for Arab speaking audiences

Russian state-run broadcasters mostly post fake articles only on their non-English media because its far less likely that it gets wider attention and they get called out

so i checked the news nothing happend
weak bait

Fuck off, globalist scum.

You sure? The defcon report site said that it was true as well.

Also how is that Zoroastrianism coming along?

>Putin is communist

i like that wicked witch of the west, satan +1

Trusted Sources very close to the DEFCON Warning System are confirming reports that Russian Warships carried out cruise missile strikes on an intelligence bunker. We originally received this information via Fars News yesterday and dismissed the information. Today we received high level sourced information confirming that an event had happened but was not specific about details. Originally it was reported that the nationalities killed were US, Israeli, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers.

And all the media are quiet. Either completely fake or too big to announce yet. Most likely first.

Directing ISIS.

>westerners
>israelis

((()))
He just wants to build a pipeline in the area which will benefit him because he'll own it, locals because taxes, and Europe because cheaper gas, and the US loses everything, and since then the US has been giving them shit on every occasion, blockading their navy, starting shit in Crimea where the Russian navy resupplies, starting shit in every country the pipeline will cross...

At least you don't see Russia stir shit in Mexico or Canada.

most likely to big to announce because most likely onigger is in trouble, those guys may have been trying sneaky ass shit.

The Trump board is pinkos and ex-leftists? Fuck off, shill. Globalists are a cancer that must be cut out.

NEVER FORGETTI

just keep putin it off...

>Putin respects Trump
>putin respects only 2 things: money and power
>Trump wants to pull out of NATO

Putin sees Trump as an useful idiot, nothing more.

but why he's in trouble? more like can get putin in trouble with more sanctions. nothing complicated for usa and west only more moves in international politics.

Maybe they shouldn't have been in Syria?

>no boots on the ground in Syria

Newfag alert

What you don't realize is that most of pol is left leaning

because they could of done a false flag, and cause ww3,or whacking assad the list goes on with rats.

Why do you think that?

Non runner as far as I'm concerned

>Literally one article
>Hearsay from the ham radio dudes

Always has been. Most of this shit is roleplaying because it's edgy. When we leave pol we return to our comfy liberal lives.

Based Putin

> gets accused of bombing some random "aid" convoy
> shows what happens when he actually bombs people

Why were westerners in Aleppo command center?

>nature doesnt intend shit
>all the things in the universe is natural

The Turk is a moron. And this two statements contradict eachother.

google.ca/search?q=fibonacci sequence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=3P_iV-b3NMmYjwSj2YqIBA

"Nature doesn't intend shit." Fuck you. Nature will intend it when the Turkroach is eradicated.

I'll add to this that ((((Isreal)))) really really really really want the Golan Heights.

The single dumbest thing in all leftoid self-delusion: the tabula rasa idea.
Pol is libertarian with forays into fascism. We never had a notable leftist population until millions of dollars were poured into a publicly reported trolling campaign.

How many skykings are we at boys?

Don't forget we murdered russian pilots etc.
Honestly surprised it took Putin this long to get his pound of flesh, but it is good news he took the gloves off hopefully the isis planning efficiency is gone now and they will waste lots of bodies in piss poor planning.

Fuck you, subversive anti-American trash.

To provide intel to ISIS of course.

We are genetically hard wired to function in nation states of our own people. Stable states are small and homogenous. Large empires flame out and collapse. This is what it means to be tribal. The nation state is the only way that humans are capable of functioning. Even when we don't think that's what we want, we find ways to create tribes that may not seem like tribes on the surface.

So yes, let's get back to nation states.

Well in regards to Russian pilots, I'm pretty sure they've bombed at least a 1000 turks smuggling oil in trucks like gypsies, so that's settled.

go listen websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Bomb israeli soldiers at any cost.

This. They have been unapologetically expanding, which is completely illegal and inconsistent with their claims.

If the west does fucking nothing about this, they are cucks!

Right. And, what is a leppo?

Who's nuking Ireland? Fallout from England might reach but we will be fine.

Because we are your real family. I love you familia! What you will be listening while bombs fall?

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

A lesbian hippo.

you mean like Israel?

Fars is basing this report on a report in Russian state media (Arabic edition). this is concerning

wait, is it not you guys anymore?

Everything will be ok in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=VFgjLM2p28s&list=FLIsBla_CFe04m2z1UFoEokg&index=1

We have enough people that if each one of you kills nine of us we will still crush you. And unlike you, a cynical burnout working for a dirty paycheck, we would be fighting for our survival and everything we have ever loved. How's Petman coming along? Because it's looking like you're going to need it.
News of CIA deaths come out and before confirmation or a more solid source, all sound is drowned out by the enthusiastic cheering and international certainty that they deserved it. Doesn't look good for you, spooky.

>Pro tip motherfucker, the people living there are Russians, they only started rebelling after the Eu/American-judeo led coup against yanukovich.

so what. russia still invaded, and whether there were russians living there is irrelevant, or do you think it makes redrawing borders legitimate? if so, this means no russian minority should be tolerated outside russia.

I meant Israel. Syria can't do anything to stop them.

wtf now I love Gary Johnson!

TBF he was just giving his prediction based on his opinion, rather calmly? Why did you get triggered

Oh my god, fuck off with this meme

If Russia "invaded" their tanks would have taken Kiev in a week.

They supplied the rebels at most, and considering the fact that W.Ukraine was supplied too, there's nothing wrong with that.

Ukrainians were the ones who shot down the airliner too.

I hope you're not using nuclear power haha those things are like radioactive bombs of mass destruction police brutality we should turn our roads into solar panels and make $36 the minimum wage

> what is Communist Party of Soviet Union?
Literally 99% of Putin's top people are his friends from commie days. Seriously, what's it gonna take to kill that "le based pootin will save us" meme?

Yeah, it's still Obama's fault for getting us into any of this shit.
Not to mention that ISIS only exists because of our failure leadership.
Eat shit blind patriot.

>tl;dr i'm a verified putin shill and i work to actively subvert Americans
Make sure you mark your house with a red X when we drone strike the traitors

No, it's just war. Russia plans on taking Europe through propaganda and military action. They're funding ultra-nationalists in France, and destabilizing the EU and US through propaganda. They've already invaded Ukraine. If the EU is dependent on Russian oil, then Russia has power over them, and Russia will use that power to further undermine the West. This is a counter-move by NATO to keep Russia in check.

I agree, I don't even get along well with my own people, let alone the dozens of other types of people there are.

Multiculturalism spawns hate, because it's all in my face.

I'm going to buy land on a mountainside and sit up there while multiculturalism tears itself apart and all your cities burn.

Nothing will happens.
Goverments won't start a WWIII over few people, you're retarded if you think so.

>Cred Forums is memeing WW3 into happening
What a time to be alive.

Yeah, Russia should just get liberashka teenagers who weren't even born when USSR was up, run the country. Epic plan, boyo.

Yeah because that's not clearly an act of war against the US

Keep your noses out of other peoples affairs and there will be a lot less of your boys dying desu.

Do you understand what intent is? Nature is what it is. Turkey's statements don't contradict each other, and I'm not sure why you think Fibonacci is relevant in this discussion unless you're trying to bring god or religion into it. The golden ratio exists, cool, why do you think there's any intent behind it? Is this just an elaborate
>what did nature mean by this?
joke?

Mate you are on a list now. Have fun in the gulag!!!

opposition to shitty politics is shittier, it makes sense. But he's making right point - soviet school politic managers are bad.

Aleppo causes ww3. The fucking memes. Gary Johnson is fucked if he survives(he won't.)

Read Suworow to learn about USSR inner politics. There was triangle of power between Partia KGB Military. Partia was closest to anything resembling "communists", KGB was backstabing mofos and Military was just that generals. Puting is KGB that won over Partia.

Found the baby boomer.

Get your red baiting outta here

Putin was not a soviet politician, just a KGB officer.

Besides, every grown man in Russia used to be in the commie party.

> liberashka
You keep using that word without knowing what it means. Navalny is considered liberal but he wants to build a wall on asian border because (not really, but to close it) the border now is basically open which result in hundred of thousands illegal churkas flouding Mother Russia. Is he a dirty liberal and jew?

Just imagine if the Russians had taken the firing pins out of their bombs, they would be fully automatic bombs, wow.

Got a different source than the sand nigger version of Salon.com?

what could start it?

>American soldiers are working with / helping ISIS terrorists
>Russia bombs a terrorist position and kills american soldiers who were helping them
>Australian shitposter thinks america is going to go to war over this rather than quietly bury it and pretend the american servicemen weren't committing treason by supporting terrorists.

Because the Syrian Government asked them to be there.

Russia don't have resources to do anything of that kind. They have only 140 milions population, little money and mostly old arsenal. They can only play defensive game, which they do. It is your country that can and IS(is) projecting it's power all over the world.

Oil running out would do the trick.

nevermind your radar was right he is liberashka

>not sure why you think Fibonacci is relevant in this discussion unless you're trying to bring god or religion into it.

God or religion? Haha that's too much it really is, my sides.

Lets just say that I don't want my fingers to get sore fixing up your personal incredulity.

> they can only play defensive game
> OP's about a cruise missile strike hitting CIA and Mossad

okay

Pjw called it... here's killary's move!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU

Explain, cockhole, you want illegal immigration?

The only anti-Americans are (((you))) working to undermine is from the inside while destabilizing us through terrible foreign policy and war. You should be against the wall for your treason.

I love that this is your explanation for everything.
>Hillary, did you watch that very basic lecture on computer security for beginners?
>Uh, yeah, sure I did, uh, the whole thing too, but what had happened was, there were these RUSSIAN HACKERS --

Yes, Navalny is a dirty liberal, and giving him any power will only sow civil unrest and let America buy up Russia again 90s style.

fake

The US's unquenchable desire to suck Wahhabbist dick and finish killing off secular ideologies in the middle east on their behalf while it's literally retarded citizens sit around >"muh freedoms."
>"CNN Says Assad is bad."

Clinton.

When SHE gets sick...

We ALL die!

fuck you, that's all discussion for you

Russia = Horus' Legion

Turkey = Space Wolves

Israel = Thousand Sons

USA = Iron Fists

British = Blood Angels

Saudi = Alpha Legion

Horus wants the world to burn.

Keep HER away!

alternatives energies, new green fuels

Not an argument

We WW3 now?

>Implying OBONGO isn't stuck for the health issues of Shillary and possible Trump victory.
>Only WW3 could get you a third term presidency.

It has never been closer pollack

So are any real news outlets reporting this yet?

> turkey = space wolves

kek

more like desert roaches

>heh, you just don't get it kid, nothin personnel
I've gotta remember to stop replying to leaves.

I hope it's real would love to see team jew get hit with a cruise missile , I wish it happened every day

I clearly said "defensive game", you obviously want them to be passive, surrendering always routing suckers. If they would to do that, they can dismantle whole russia today.

What are your idea of modern defensive game? Are they to try stop overtaking Syrias by being polite and gentle? Ofcourse they need to go on offensive but they do it in a country that is already in war for 5 years.

We WW3 now

Still waiting how to spin it, right now Russia's still getting reprimanded for allegedly blowing up that convoy

It was on my local news station in MD

Seems this newfag missed Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012. pol has been lolbertarian and against globalism and interventionism.

In general, this is just simply hilarious.

Kerry "tells" Russia to ground planes.

Russia cruise missiles CIA

I can't stop smiling.

t. slavrapebabby rump state

Nobody remembers Austria's shitty history anymore

thats your punishment habsburg weakling

> Navalny is American shill meme
If Putin is so powerful and Navalny is a CIA agent why Navalny is still at large pushing his propaganda?
Or burgers are so illiterate they made 22 errors in official document?

'COM ON ALREADY , I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOAR

Nah. I suspect they treat it like a chess game and WW3 would be equivalent of fliping the table. They would only do that if their country are directly in danger.

Obama is willing to provoke putin in a gamble that killary will look like a better option, or even more insane, that trump had something to do with it.

This is probably a false flag, like the start of the spanish-american war.

nope no war here

WTF I love nascent iodine now.

> why is Navalny still at large

If you call his pathetic existence as "being at large", then more power to you.

He's a useful idiot who splits votes, nothing more.

Fucking adorable

>Or burgers are so illiterate they made 22 errors in official document?
As someone who has worked in civil service I can tell you that's not unusual at all.

Don't forget your super female vitality order!

I'm sick of globalism. I'm sick of Israeli wars in the Middle East. I'm sick of EU. I'm sick of usury and ugliness.
USA deserves all the shit it gets - they mark themselves as jewish cattle with circumcision. Reap what you sow.

Unless you invent portable nuclear reactors or better power cells, I don't see tanks or jets running on green fuels.
There is biofuel, but it's not enough.

>EU backs the Mujahediin invasion of Sweden
Oh what a time to be alive.

Yes, especially with THAAD Russia has to be very cautious about starting a land war for Europe. But it's not exactly accurate to say Russia is helpless:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-could-invade-europe-within-48-hours-warns-ex-military-chief-a7315976.html

In a conventional war, they could have Europe in days.

Russia has been very clever. They took Turkey, which is huge since Turkey controls access to Russia's black sea fleet. Brexit and the refugee crisis has also put formidable strain on the EU, and Trump still threatens the US. Meanwhile, the West is still politically divided, with the US "playing catch-up" with Russia in many ways:

businessinsider.com/us-spies-playing-catch-up-russia-2016-9

And importantly, don't overlook China. China and Russia seem to be cooperating against the U.S., with China teasing war over the South China Sea:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-russia-chinas-combat-drills-the-south-china-sea-matter-17729

This is a big problem for the U.S. If a hot war breaks out, the U.S. could find themselves fighting on two fronts, one in Europe and one in the South China Sea. The U.S. might be able to win, but it would be far from easy.

Is his is "pathetic existence" then why do they try to jail him with Kirovles or Yves Roche cases?

>farce news

topkek,ahmed

for bants

I'd jail that clown if he even looked at me

there will be enough fuel for jets and other important things

cars are what will run with other energies

> for bants
Top notch argument
> I'd jail that clown if he even looked at me
You're a tough guy

the original source is russian, shlohms

sorry about Mossad, sounds like they couldn't get Assad after all

Better argument that Navalniy, who changes them more often than your whore of a sister changes condoms on the tajik that's bumming her ;)

Weird message on 8992 right now

"Romanian Intellectual"

record

I'm ;) not ;) mad ;) at ;) all ;))))
I would ask you for one example, but you'll weasel out, right?