Moonman animated music video ft. Ben Garrison

Why haven't you seen this yet Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is gold

my nigga Benny G is killing it

:D It's awesome!!

this is horseshit. You realize obvious faggots like Ben Garrison who support kikes like (((Milo))) and (((Trump))) are only there to ensure whites get involved in more wars to kill whites for the (((Fed))) and (((Soros))) just like (((Soros))) did when he actually WORKED FOR THE NAZIS.

Stop trying Chaim. You will never turn Ben "One Man Auschwitz" Garrison into a lolberg good gooy cuckservative

This is catchy as fuck and well made

>he doesn't know that the trigger warning is the only part of the video that's actually satire

>ben "the political cartoonist" garrison
When will the memes end?

i'd pay money to see a normie getting triggered by this.

Spic here

10/10

sublime

>spic here

The question is why didn't you see it when the rest of us did?

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

What are you implying? I've seen this when the view were in the early hundreds kys

Yeah have fun moonman, you can get rid of me later once the top Jews are out of power, just want to help

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>tl;dr ooga booga go back to Africa

This is kind of old school youtube tier, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Nice pasta bro

Have fun getting Jew'd then

Nothing will ever come close to "49 Faggots and 1 Dune Coon".

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ

The only reason you're in my country is because the Jews want here. heh I bet you bought into the civic nationalism meme. You can't be part of what whites created, Paco.

Fucking hell Moonman is getting really good.

Disclaimer at the begining killed it for me

That's what I thought too. I'll re-upload it somewhere without the disclaimer later

I'm a spainard from spain not a mexican but you can say what you want

I only wish to help because the US controls the entire world and is Jew owned

Once the problem is fixed, we can all live in our own nations, or whatever the fuck you whites want

Stop posting that stupid ugly cunt.

>I'm a spainard from spain not a mexican but you can say what you want
Spaniards aren't spics you faggot. Spic = mestizo with Amerindian mud blood.

>spainard

bump

Fugg the (((advertising))) got to me now I want a bigmac

where have you fags been this song has been out for 2 months now

The animation is sorta new though

This is sofa king good!

Why, does she trigger you?

Yes. Gas the lolis