No Child Is Born Racist

No Child Is Born Racist

So Why Do You Let Racism Run Your Lifes?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
youtube.com/watch?v=YWILx5MX0_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome#Social_and_psychological
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obviously a shitpost but what do you consider racism?

Leaf...

The Rejection Of Pluralism Into Your Life

People turn racist when they witness blacks committing crimes at 25x the rate of white people. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word While Shitposting On A Swedish Racist Cartoon Frog Imageboard?

>No Child Is Born Racist
No child is born a nuclear physicist either. They learn from experience.
I was born a bigot, and later advanced on to racism.
We expect too much from our kids.

thats so vague it could be attributed to nearly everyone. so you're racist too?

racism is just irrational hatred of a race imo.

European humans are better than african humans. i dont hate them. just see it for what it is. an evolutionary divergence and we turned out better.

I became racist by living around and interacting with blacks. So yeah it's learned by being around other races. They are shit and nothing can change that reality.

Good thing we have dictionaries.
Bigotry is assuming something based on race.
Racism is a belief that the races, not cultures, are significantly, genetically different(superior/inferior).
I'm both, now.

L E A F

race was already an obsolete concept even before you started writing this post
genes per se are what really matters

Why not? Racism is applied to us all the time, so why the fuck not bite back? It sucks, but will be worth it once we've won again.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

OP

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

BTFO
T
F
O

This image is bullshit, it's actually natural to be biased towards your group, it's an evolutionary trait. But anyway, you're a fucking leaf.

That so, leaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho

No child is born with a sense of permanence - so why don't you get run over by a car.

Hi Sargon.

LOL they literally ARE born racist.

It couldn't be more this than this

Racism is fun.
Also, that melanin deficient mutant cannot be allowed to breed with that fine specimen of the Nubian race

That Nubian kid might grow up to become Carl Lewis. The mutant is just going to grow fat and ugly

Children are born "racist".

They're also extremely impressionable so when "modern" parents as well as teachers push the diversity agenda down their throat they slowly turn them into soulless, brainless automatons who work against their own natural instinct.

Luckily, in the words of Alex Jones, we're breaking the conditioning.

This is actually kind of true for me. I was very tolerant, but then I got into another school and was forced to spend 3 years with niggers. Those three years really made me think...

>So Why Do You Let Racism Run Your Lifes?
FUK U CRAKA

MISTA OBAMA TOL ME U DA CAUS MY TURBLES

FUKIN WHITEES ARE ALL DEVIL

I won't let racism ruin my life. That's why I am here.

>lifes
LEAF
E
A
F

I'm not a racist, I just hate thug niggers.

You made this thread yesterday and I told you even back then. You are wrong. They are born with racial preference for their own kind. Go figure.

Now fuck off and do your research before posting falsehoods.

Stop talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

>implying

There are, example? Me.

children are born without knowledge, you are supposed to learn... still a filthy Marxist loser like you could never understand the concept

Racism can be solved by killing everybody that is not White.

Think about it!

I can see 2 different colours. You expect me to say these colours are the same?

> no child is born racist.

Proof?

but all children prefer those who look similar to themselves

That's true. You're not born racist....you just learn it very quickly if you grew up around minorities.

>Redpill moment jr high when white kids had to go to the bathrooms in groups

>to avoid being jumped. Cleared out my mom's hippy "every1 same

>learning means educating yourself
>racists only are educated people

Somehow OK with that.

Leaf's don't even try anymore?
Seriously... Leaf shitposting is getting boring and low energy...

Where the fuk did aussis go?

beginning to remember why I took a 6 year break from Cred Forums

been back ten days and I'm now confident that I'm familiar with the stock threads that make up 90% of the content here

I believe that racism is actually an inherently natural phenomenon among humans: humans are tribal by nature, and therefore favor humans genetically (or ethnically) closest to them. It's evident among all races. It's a bit difficult for me to understand though, as a half-black, half-white second generation immigrant with virtually no racial/ethnic identity. Certain elements of racism are learned, but I still believe that the basis for it is completely natural.

I'm not racist, in fact I'm staunchly anti-racist, which is why I fight against anti-white racism every day :)

When it comes to nature and gentics every single person is definitely born a bit racist. You are wired to stay with your own pack and fear what doesn't belong/isn't looking like you. Every single person of every single culture believes their own culture is superior unless they've been brainwashed to the contrary during their upbringing

Explain why all girls (Especially Asians) worship white cock.

Their entire entertainment culture is based of White western features for God sake.

overall most powerful race
above average in every area making whites the most powerful

That's b/c it was largely made by Western, white men. It's just a matter of perspective. Also, failing to represent someone is not racism.

Is it possible we just generally look better than other races, are better than other races in almost everything, and created literally everything in the world and all the greatest civilizations known to man though?

Someone will still post cut vs uncut every now and then. It's pretty bad.

"Anime is made by white western men"

Are you joking dude?

Where is your god now?

My daughter, at the age of five, told me she didn't want to get married. She didn't know she could pick who she wanted to marry. When she found out she was relieved. So was I when she told me "I just don't want to marry a brown boy"

Racism exists because certain idiots are indoctrinated into looking for it in every small detail. It's a fabricated distraction to prevent people from addressing their corrupt establishment and instead vent their anger on each other over some ridiculous trivialities. The "white male" part of the society is also the most critical and most difficult for the establishment to manipulate/control so they incite social pressure to fuck them up psychologically. They do this to us because they're scared of us. The straight white guy is the one who in the future is most likely to kick their butt.

If nobody is born racist, then who invented racism?

actually they are

I can only assume that it's the case that most people feel the most attracted to their own race, and that that's where the "unfair" standards of beauty come from.

>That completely unneeded injection of "BEAUTIFUL" at the top in huge font
What is the deal with these vapid feel-good pieces of tripe always having this kind of shit?

They don't. It's a myth. Japanese are very in-group biased. The gaijin-hunters are an extreme minority, but get talked about a lot because of lonely, fat autists on the internet who think that this group of girls might finally be the one not to look at them with disgust.

Did I say that?

Dam. Brain eating a meal here.

No child is born toilet trained either, but it'd ruin their lives in civilized countries if they never learned to poo in loo.

"This all races are exactly the same no differences whatsoever" is fucking repulsive.

Explain why nobody, not even black people want black women?

No child is born knowing how to operate a forklift

why do you let forklifts ruin your lives?

Nuclear bombing entire cities is the ultimate phallic symbolism, and the white man nuked Japan.

Twice.

Literally White is Power.

Jesus Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
youtube.com/watch?v=YWILx5MX0_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M

They worship us. Just accept reality already.

>it's the case that most people feel the most attracted

It's not though.
Every race worships white cock.

>White girl, black boy

Why am I not surprised?

Explain why it's the same with other Asians.

Explain why nobody wants black women, including black men.

That meme is pretty funny desu.

Underrated picture.

Racism is the same thing as pattern recognition dumbass. We need it for survival. And the lolz.

Sure thing, but if I oppose:
>Open borders
>Unfair trade deals
>Radical Muslims
>Failing liberal urban policies
Why are you calling me racist?

I mean, this picture is true in a sense. Children don't see the world for what it is tho, so that's why it's true. Once they grow to see what these people are really like, then it becomes """racist"""

>date
>fuck
2 different things pussy

>latinos
NIgga they love my hispanic COCK

Well, no child is born muslim or christian..

Go watch some actual comments from actual black guys talking about how no women wants black guys, instead of basing your perception of reality on women who get paid to suck black dick. Go look at stats

All women worship the white cock.

No they learn to be racist by living and going to school with other races.

This is some chicken or the egg shit.

>That full caps speech
Kek, nice detail. Good bait.

First time I saw black people as a baby I cried. I've always been racist.

That's a guy who tried to Even it out and not make Asians seem racist.

Go look at other social experiments, literally 99.999% say "Yes i would want to be in a relationship with a foreigner" -"From what nationality" Everyone says Europe & America.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

if thats true then none of them are born gay

you know the prophecy is right
mark2 will eb the orkin man
god will sort the good from bad

My kids ate dirt until I told them not to.

No child is born knowing that 1 +1=2 either

>they did a study which literally concluded babies are racist
Funny how you can make an image and then put anything you want in it, and half of Cred Forums will believe you.

This

Based Belgian

A real racist is someone beating up someone else on the street for their skin.

You know nothing of reality kid.

/Thread.

i was born racist stfu

niggers and whites happy together!

No real racism is dildos & stuff

Blacks can't be racist

All children are born racist, actually, racism is natural

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS.

>No Child Is Born Racist
>except every child that doesn't have a genetic disease

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome#Social_and_psychological
>children with Williams syndrome showed no signs of racial bias, unlike children without the syndrome

racism is an invention of whites.
all other races now thinking, what the fuck, I'm not allowed to hate whites anymore ???
we're just clever that way

Is this some class? How is anyone allowed to pretend this is a curriculum?