Half of Puerto Rico has no electricity right now

Half of Puerto Rico has no electricity right now

Send help

Other urls found in this thread:

elnuevodia.com/noticias/seguridad/nota/colapsototaldelsistemadelaaeeenpuertorico-2243468/
yahoo.com/news/fire-plant-knocks-power-across-most-puerto-rico-195709934.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pay denbts

fpbp

Maybe you should have thought of that before you were born there faggot

Shit, fucking cell services are failing too

LA GASOLINAAAA

Make sure to stay on your rock little puerto rican. There's enough of you on the mainland already.

This

this

i keep asking myself this

>say the burger

Never mind, the whole island has no electricity

elnuevodia.com/noticias/seguridad/nota/colapsototaldelsistemadelaaeeenpuertorico-2243468/

You can borrow money from us anytime Puerto Rico but when we need a favour some day, you will say "Ja" no matter what it is.
What do you say, are we in business?

Their debts are one of the big reasons Puerto Rico isn't a state yet.

Can someone photoshop El Morro to Pepe glasses? Would be fucking magical.

How about you become a state and we'll help.

I know, their financial situation is basically like Detroit. Ours and yours is far to be ideal though.

Not my problem. I have my own bills to pay.

What did he mean by this?

medicare/medicaid and social security
REEEEEEE

Sad that most of that debt is housing, loans and a lot of CC bullshit. People pulling out money they can't pay back, REEEEEEEEE

THIS

yahoo.com/news/fire-plant-knocks-power-across-most-puerto-rico-195709934.html

We yahoo news now

I'm starting to think PR is more trouble than its worth.

Over half the Puerto Ricans have already left their shit tier island and come to the U.S. mainland.

Of course they all drive around with their flag hanging from the rear view mirror, and on stickers on their cars, because they are so proud of being from a dump they don't want to live in, instead of being proud Americans, peaking English, and flying an American flag instead.

Just steal some from Dominican Republic. You guys love stealing

I just faxed them three electricities. All is well, crisis averted.

Isn't it your youngest state.

You see guys? USA doesn't take care of it's own fucking states or even provides electricity

REE this country.

No, it's not a real state. It's some kind of territory or something that for some reason is allowed to mess with our government a tiny little bit.

Don't forget it's another gibs me dat welfare liberal state

thats what your get for reggaeton shitheads, that along with MTV has contributed to so much degeneracy and teen pregnancies.

didnt even know you guys had electricity

help

there ya go

>Half of Puerto Rico has no electricity right now
so it's a little better than usual?

Exactly. Now it's not just that nobody has to work, it's that nobody is expected to work.

THIS

this language is surprisingly easy to read

Wyf is going on there? Every pueto rican ive met has been really cool albeit somewhat nationalistic.

The beginning of the end.