Communism

This fag at my school thinks that communism would work. Help me prove him wrong.

tell this son of a hillary that he should rip off a poster in north korea so can enjoy it his whole life.
just show him the black book of communism on wikipedia and shoot him in the face.

Tell him that communism degenerates to authoritarian state capitalism because running a large country always requires centralized government.

And for you, keep in mind that communism might work once technology advances sufficiently to allow for actual direct democracy.

>This fag at my school
When he reaches the age of 18 he will leave the communism bullshit for behind. You clearly are underaged, no one over the age of 18 believes in communism,and if he studies in the same school as yours, i'm assuming you have the same age as him. Leave this fucking board and lurk moar.

Communism will never work because it doesn't provide a reason for individuals to be productive. Proove me that in a communist regime there is a reason to create wealth. Pro tip: you can't. In communism you can't profit from the wealth you create, because it is redistributed.

First, define terms.

1: Communism is a classless stateless society where the means of production are communally owned.

2: "Class" is a state of economic and social hierarchy. "Classless" means that there is no economic and social hierarchy.

3: "State" is a government, or ruling body. "Stateless" means there is no government or ruling body to exert coercive force on its citizens.

4: "Means of production" are anything that allows you to produce anything of value. Farmland, a factory, computers, an oven, shovels, etc.

5: "Communal Ownership" means that everyone in the community has equal rights to the use and benefits of X. X here being the means of production.

Now, with all of this established, dismantle Communism in one sentence.

"What if someone says 'no, I built this oven, it's mine.' one day?"

Possible Answers:

-Nobody would, because the New Communist Man would not even conceive of ownership.
(This is the only answer that does not disprove the core premise of Communism. It's also retarded.)

-The people would gather together and deprive this man of the oven he built.
(This is authoritarianism and therefore no longer a Stateless society.)

-The people do nothing, and allow private ownership.
(The man with the oven will quickly accrue personal wealth, creating a Hierarchy. This is no longer a Classless society.)

In brief, Communism as a societal model is doomed to failure because the occurrence of any private property anywhere near such a society destroys it, and it has no actual way to combat such occurrences without becoming an authoritarian society in contravention of its own core premises.

Tell him to come here.

Read some Marx and then tell me why you like being exploited.

oh shit dude

There is a difference in private property and personal property. You do know this, right? Is the person saying people cannot use the oven unless they pay him? Is he restricting use of the oven to others in a discriminating manner?

Most burgers don't even understand what communism is so can't give an educated argument against it.

There isn't, I can use my computer to write software or play video games, I could use factory tools as a hobby or for production, if so then that person only has to say well it's for personal use and others have to respect his property rights. Otherwise there isn't any.

It doesn't really matter. If at any point someone is allowed to accrue personal wealth in any form, the society stops being classless. If at any point someone is forcibly deprived of their property, the society becomes authoritarian.

>you wanna work and be lazy?
>alright,
>*gunshot*

this desu. Communism is pants on head retarded

Do it yourself you fat fuck

Working is considered the meaning of life here no matter which side you stand on. The lazy have no stake in the future. If you contribute nothing, you should get nothing.

Read the lord of the rings and tell me why you dont think theres one ring to rule them all.

Tell him to join a commune, if not, stfu.

That would be personal property and you are still exploiting no one.

That is completely wrong. You can still accrue money in communism. Where do you people get these ideas?

> The rich are a cancer, the 1% are the real evil, so down with capitalism
> Let's bring in communism where we replace the 1% with a 0.2% that own all the wealth and run the country and we have zero chance of getting any of that wealth

if I can acquire money I can acquire mor emoney than anyone else and thus become an upper class. True communism cannot exist in the real world.

So let us say that I use the money that I have accrued in this communist society to build an oven. It is a special oven of my own design. It produces a kind of bread available nowhere else in town.

Now, I have spent many years of my savings on this oven, but I cannot operate it alone. I need someone to pull a lever for me. It isn't a difficult job but I can't do it myself.

How, in your fantasy world, do I go about hiring someone to pull that never without "exploiting" him?

Tell him you're sharing all of his stuff, then don't give it back

incentive?!?!

rofl!?!?!

The concentration camps are the best incentive there is

>Admitting that the end goal of your ideology is to enslave the entire population at gunpoint

Ask the fag if he actually meet somebody from a communist nation. I have a freind from Cuba and he loves the US way more than that communist shit hole. Imagine never owning any personal property like a house car ect.

>* house or a car

Where would you acquire all this money though?

Pay them fairly for their labour. Why are you hoarding the oven in the first place? What makes the bread special that another oven cannot replicate?