I am a middle aged housewife in Florida, and I get most of my news from CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, DailyKos, etc...

I am a middle aged housewife in Florida, and I get most of my news from CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, DailyKos, etc. I think that Hillary Clinton would be a much better president than Donald Trump. I heard about this place and would like to see what you're all like for myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/donald_trump_says_he_is_troubled_by_tulsa.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/20/hillary_clinton_maybe_i_can_by_speaking_directly_to_white_people_explain_this_is_not_who_we_are.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
youtu.be/Ren0vHuq-1A
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
youtu.be/rbmsRXqWr-4
youtu.be/2bDdlJ-cRQM
youtu.be/b9Syhzm_rp0
youtu.be/mXepyTr4Qg0
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
blacklistednews.com/Jeb_Bush_and_the_Murder_of_CIA_Drug_Smuggler_Barry_Seal_in_1986_/25764/0/0/0/Y/M.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asl? ;)

What don't you like about Trump?

heil hitler

I think he is a liar, a sexist, and a racist. I don't think he knows anything about how government works. I don't think his business experience, such as it is, will translate in any good way into running the government. I don't think he cares about working Americans. And I think he's dangerous internationally. Other than that he's fine :)

Your problem is you are getting your news from the mainstream media...

every poster below me is a retard
stop replying to this bait please

Women don't know how computers work stop pretending

This guy. Get a drink of water thirsty faggots.

Where should I be getting my news from? To be clear, I don't think Hillary is perfect, but I have not heard anything reassuring about Trump.

fuck of you brain dead bitch we could give a fuck who you vote for

Read the rules

Here and only here.

Does this sound racist?
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/donald_trump_says_he_is_troubled_by_tulsa.html

It sounds like a calm, measured, balanced response.

Does this sound racist?
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/20/hillary_clinton_maybe_i_can_by_speaking_directly_to_white_people_explain_this_is_not_who_we_are.html

>yes

Do you pay taxes?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

post your pic with a paper with today's day on it, if jot you're shill paid by clinton

Post your tits

Anywhere but the MSM. There are many outlets, but if you're still blue-pilled and wont do your own research, then I guess there's no hope.

Get both sides of every story.

>itt: morons think a soccer mom is going to post a political debate on Cred Forums... complete with image their first time coming here.

>it's a I have to remind everyone im a woman episode

Middle aged/f/Florida, are you legit blind or retarded

Great idea :)

It's nice that he was troubled for once. Doesn't anyone else notice that he is only troubled when the police officer doing the shooting is a woman? But that probably doesn't matter, we should all be troubled, what is his suggestion about doing anything about it?

And no, Hillary does not sound racist. It's a response to the shooting of another unarmed black person. Mentioning someone is black is not racist. Shooting someone because they are is racist.

Yes.

Now that we've cleared up all the political items on the agenda, how many kids do you have with different fathers you fucking cunt?

Tits or Gtfo

post those saggy tits with a time stamp, or gtfo. sage

Thank you.

I just want to discuss the current issues. Where do I sign up to be a paid shill, sounds like a good job.

I am too old to be a soccer mom, but I know how to type and use the internet.

It's more likely you're a Cred Forumstard pretending to be a middle aged housewife in Florida

Do you want more leechers to suck your blood?
Do you want some additional tax imposed to you so the parasites can flourish?

If yes, Choose Hillary, if no - choose Trump.

Wilkomen SEIG HEIL!

>He's sexist
yeah, he is but every president up to this point has been. Hillary won't be better for women. They both have plans for maternity leave.

>hes racist
Having a boarder is not racist. Building a wall is not racist. Mexico has a wall on their south boarder, and you see jail time for illegal immigration.

>He doesn't know how government works
Hillary is well versed in corruption, secrecy and lying. That is how government usually works.Trump has been an executive at plenty of companies and you learn more in the private sector then the public.

>He doesn't care about working Americans
He does. He wants to bring manufacturing jobs back to America. He wants to negotiate bad trade deals.

>Dangerous Internationally
Hillary seizes control every war. The war machine in washington D.C. is driven by business interests. I'm not nearly as interventionist as trump but goddam hillary will be a foreign policy nightmare. Look at Libya!

Obviously fake, newfags dont know how to reply

Cred Forums is a board of peace

>I am a middle aged housewife in Florida

Wanna get a drink down the local then come back to my gaff for a hard shag and maybe a bit of bum fun? P.s. my cousin is Daniel Radcliffe.

Here's my wedding ring. That's all I'm willing to post.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
watch this OP. He was trying to save the taxpayers a lot of money. No one listened. He is trying to save American culture. Media is not having it.

Don't forget to "Choose File" you sexy minx.

Oops

Do you have kids?
Because Hillary will draft them for a worthless war
Do you like your neighborhood?
Because hillary will destroy it on her master's orders
Do you like your current lifestyle?
Because hillary will steal even more of your money
Did you think banks were too big in 08?
Because they are bigger and more at risk than ever before

With Timestamp or thread in background.

Timestamp or thread otherwise you're just meming
Also who is worse the man that wants to get the slaves off the plantation or the person who wants to get more of them?

Your nails are too short to be a women. Pur your mums ring back in her box and go play Xbox kid.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes i reply to your post because you're a female, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimitdated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Where in Florida, Ms. Stifler? Lee county area here. I'd think you'd find you can learn everything you need to about politics through my average sized dong.

Tits or GTFO.

write the date and time on a piece of paper and show it together with the wedding ring in one photograph to prove you are legit. This is an anonoymose board, so if not, no one will take you seriously and we all wil assume you as bait.

What part of Florida are you in? Maybe I can swing by and throw some dick your way. I'm sure your husband is already a cuck if he puts up with your liberal bullshit.

What's wrong with hating niggers? There not human should be shot in the face everyone of them

With timestamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Listen to this while you browse this thread.

Ya I knew it it's a spec guys so we can move along

Enjoy your Syrian refugees. You can completely trust them. Don't worry about getting robbed, stabbed, or raped. It's all right wing racist propaganda.

>He doesn't even change the filenames.

Eat shit and die.

I think it might come down to how you feel about the country's current state. Personally, I think Trump vs Hillary represents a crossroads in representation of american politics

Trump is a very outspoken, arrogant person who's truths change because his mind changes, yet has a relentless conviction towards improvement of the nation, and that attracts people. He is also something of a bigot.

Hillary is a voice towards an ongoing political ideology that seeks to create a more expansive government and ever-tighter social restrictions. This ideology is one steeped in crime, corruption, and general politicking that many people are tired of.

In essence, I support Trump over Hillary because I feel that with Trump, you win either way- If he's an excellent president, we will see genuine positive change in the nation. If he's an awful, terrible president, he'll incite people towards action against our corrupt government, because he'll be seen as evidence that the quality of our available leaders has degraded to the point where somebody who people widely consider utterly repugnant became the President.

With Hillary, the question of whether or not our government must be purged of its corruption is buried. Snuffed out, forgotten. Hillary's election reinforces a status quot that has been extremely troubling in America, and will push the country towards polarizing to yet further extremes. Even if she does an excellent job, she'll be doing it through these same corrupt, political means.

So, I vote for Trump because I want to see the country change. I don't care if it's better or worse, because what's more important than improvement right now is breaking the corrupt political cycle.

You're not "middle aged". You're fucking old.

So you skipped plebbit, and came directly here? That's a bold move

Granny pls just vote trump and go

Its like two different breeds of incompetence that I see here.
Hillary is a snake and Trump is a dumbass who alienated voters before he solidified his position.
We're not going to see that wall built though, hold me.

House wife from Florida visiting a neo-nazi Korean board.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

>middle aged

Bitch how long are you planning on living?

Coolieo
So trump is better on all the issues that shitler
He is a better deal maker, more honor, integrity, leadership and just a better president than any we've had.
He is this generation's Teddy Roosevelt.
A vote for hillary isn't really a vote for her its a vote for her masters. You are voting for your death with her. If you don't believe me look up was liz warren said on the matter (warren shilled blood and bone for her too)

Tits or GTFO, whore.

You heard it here first folks, 55 is the new #middle-age

those are man hands, LARPer confirmed.

We have rules here. If you expect special attention for your sex/gender you better comply or this thread is doomed.

Let's see those saggy, vein bags

Thank you for #correctingtherecord

Tits or gtfo.

Why do you think you think Hillary would be a good President?

So why do you only browse news sources that openly state that they are only going to give Hillary propaganda?

You're just a bitter hag. Should have had more white babies. No show butthole or gtfo

kek

GIVE ME MILKY MUMMY

Tits or GTFO.
it's our rule if you want to stay here

The original makers of this song must be so confused. Somewhere in Italy, these people are just finding out some meme 80s song they whipped up 30 years ago is the official anthem of the Trump campaign and meme magic movement

How can you vote for Hillary after all of the collusion with the DNC
>Dying on 9/11
>Attacking voters
>Lying about emails
>Lying to the public about her health
>Lack of transparency
>Media coverage of a fucking frog and skittles
>Refusing to call the terrorist attack in NY and NJ a "terrorist attack"

>I have not heard anything reassuring about Trump.
That's a product of the news media you consume you braindead sheep.

>middle aged woman.
I hate it when i have to stoop to Cred Forums tier. TITS OR GTFO

Can you demonstrate any way that Trump has been honorable or had integrity? I know the chant against Clinton is "crooked Hillary", but how do you explain all the lawsuits and complaints by former employees and shenanigans with his foundation? Does that sound honorable?

I also watched Fox News occasionally, as much as I can stand it. For instance I watched O'Reilly briefly last night where he completely mischaracterized Obama's speech to the U.N. I appreciate other points of view but something like Fox News is so extreme it can be ridiculous. Plus, I see criticism of Hillary on the more left learning channel as well.

You should ask your husband who to vote for.

Mum?

>all these agreesive neets scaring granny
>now she gonna vote for hillary

was this part of your plan?

Post butt.

guys, don't ask for tits this time... remember last time a granny came on and we saw... that thing

If you're going to vote for the most important position of power in the planet, take the time to get your information from appropriate sources: i.e. Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=bAxIBWgICy8

Just an example. You'll soon, easily, find that information is available for (((the few))) who look.

10/10, you have described beautifully my exact opinion on this election.

>Fox News
>Extreme

You'll love it here.

Respect your elders

Ahaha

This!
If the media try any harder to cover her shit it might actually be obvious to dumb cunts.

As for 9/11 she had pneumonia. Some of Trumps voters truly are deplorable. As much as they have probed her over emails nothing serious has been found. I do agree that her staff should have been more open about her health, but she has to appear to be strong in public. She didn't refuse to call it a terrorist attack, she was measured in her initial response until she had all the evidence, which is what we should expect from a president.

I can't believe Debby was hired back onto Hill's campaign after that embarrassment and almost nobody talked about it.

LARPing fail

No middle aged housewife would leave the name field empty user. You've been here too long.

Still laughing at this. Thanks, user.

t. Wage cuck trapped at work

>tfw they don't ban Cred Forums on their wifi, so I spend my breaks shitposting about niggers and kikes while surrounded by oblivious SJW's

My god, its like I'm really watching CNN/MSNBC!!

>Some of Trumps voters truly are deplorable

Hillary Clinton is BEYOND fucking deplorable. But YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM VOTING FOR HER.

So you're okay with Hillary's foundation robbing Haiti? Or staff asking to revoke visas of Haitian Americans who were enemies to the foundation? You're also okay with her having a big hand in the refugee crisis and increasing it immensely when she kills Assad?

>nothing serious has been found
You haven't been following this very closely then.

I am not scared by you all, you're cute.

He'll be voting for Clinton if he knows what's good for him ;). But seriously, he's also left leaning.

post tits so we know you arent a liar trolling us

lol quality b8

Breitbart and the Daily Caller are good entry-level tier resources. Listen to the podcast every saturday at fashthenation.com

timestamp or that could be any random picture from the internet. take a piece of paper, write the date and time, and put it next to your wedding ring hand

If she put her name up there you'd say that he's trying too hard. There's no winning with people like you.

Floridian here

This state is going red, go back to New York with your cuck husband.

>Filename

>those file names
>id changes between op and time stamp posts
>people still think this is genuine

If you liked Bush Sr/Jr, than you'll love Hillary. She's a neocon who' willl subvert American interests for her and the Establishment's political and financial gain. there were no real differences between Democrats and Republicans until Trump and various leaks and exposed them both as crony capitalists.

Have you watched the committee hearings of him working with state officials to help them save money on government projects he wasn't even involved with?

Our government is currently doing terribly with managing its debt, and Trump has a proven record of drawing profit.

He's employed thousands of working Americans and has exemplified that treating them with respect and relying on them has allowed his good judgement to create flourishing environments.

I hope it does. I haven't seen any support for Hillary down here and there's enough rednecks and gunowners that it should be a landslide.

In what way do you think she's deplorable? She doesn't call people rapists, she doesn't plan to ban refugee from entering the country, she doesn't threaten everyone's social security and retirement, she doesn't threaten to take away everyone's healthcare, the KKK doesn't support her, etc. There are things I don't like about her either, but compared to Trump I'll take a center-right democrat other a thug any day.

What am I supposed to be so upset about with the emails?

you boomers have fucked up this country and now you want to seal the deal with the fool hillary
Trump is not perfect but he is miles better that hillary
fuck you stop voting the both of you and prepare for the grave, you are utterly useless and have knowingly contributed to the fall of western civilization, fuck you!

By God!...nothing serious?? I guess you need to look for yourself and see what hillarys media don't want you to see and hear.

Keep watching those sources, just tone them down and be critical of them. Podcasts and independent sources are good, make sure you find both left and right sources since they can be full of bullshit.

vote hillary if you want to continue the destruction of america, vote trump if you want to turn around some of the irreparable damage obama has done

Sean Hannity and his radio show are the only things that aren't garbage on Fox.

Seriously you fucking dumb niggers. Fuck this bitch and go bait on gif to some shemales

>Meme song they whipped up.

Implying Donald isn't, in fact, a time traveller.

>Bomb goes off in major city
>Other bombs found in same area
>Not Terrorism

Ya, my bad, it was just some guy setting bombs off in non war zones. Not terrorism at all. Wtf was I thinking jumping to conclusions.

>what we should expect in a president
Really? The lying about her emails, the constant delusions that she is "transparent". She is a career politician, with a foundation that bears her husband's name that utilizes 5% of the money for charitable work. She's fucked Lybia all to hell, and now she wants to start shit with Russia.

Read the article that RJK's speechwriter wrote today, since this was likely in your "era" you might appreciate it more.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

Oh ya, and her last press conference
>Getting close to 300 days.

Trump hasn't killed americans
How do you not get that?
Granny we are the lowest of the low and hillary repluses us.
We who where raised on loli and gore can not stomach so a horrid person
Do you not understand that?

Comfy. You remind me of my aunt. When I ask what she doesn't like about Trump's policies all she can say is that when she sees him she would like to punch him in the face.

Also, nice b8.

New Jersey, but we've been here for a long time so we'll stay :)

I personally consider Bush Jr. to be the worst president of all time, however my husband considers Reagan to be the worst. I don't expect Clinton will be as progressive as I would like, but she's not insane.

Yes, Trump is different, but not in a good way.

>What am I supposed to be so upset about with the emails?
Let me just put it this way.
I work in the IT field so I can elaborate on a level you might understand.
If I had done with and to those emails what she had done I would be in Guantanamo bay right now getting ass fucked by Muhammad and his pals. What she did is fucking serious and several people have gone to jail for the exact same thing. But no not here! she should be president!

>But she didn't understand it was illegal
It doesn't matter if you understand why drinking and driving is bad, if you run over 3 kids and a dog your going to fucking jail.

Put very very simply... You should be upset about the emails because she compromised national security and than lied about doing so. She wasn't allowed to have had a private server in the first place. Hillary Clinton has shown that she can not be trusted with important government matters.

Even if it's bait, it's still been more a more constructive conversation than "what did he mean by this?" and "DRUMPF BTFO" threads

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
There are three videos like these, watch one and you may learn something. Also, ignore his crazy eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM

Moly sums up the cost of non-white immigration pretty well in this video. If you're serious, you'll take the time to watch. The most telling part of the CIS (kek) study is that even when adjusting for time spent in the country, certain region-of-origin-groups use disproportionate amounts of welfare. I'll give you a hint, it's not asians and europeans. Hispanic, African, and Middle Eastern immigrants simply fail to integrate and are net-leeches economically.

That doesn't even begin to cover their voting patterns, behavioral patterns, their treatment of women, and their propensities to violence. (No, the police aren't racist. FBI crime stats in table 43 corroborate victim description rates of assailants very closely). With that said, Table 43 is a fun perusal for the entry-level person, too. ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Long story short, race matters, and if you have grandchildren, you should be protecting the white hegemony in the US. If we continue on our current trajectory, whites are a minority by roughly 2040-2050. Objectively look at any non-white/non-asian majority country, and tell me straight-faced that's what you want.

youtu.be/Ren0vHuq-1A
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
youtu.be/rbmsRXqWr-4
youtu.be/2bDdlJ-cRQM
youtu.be/b9Syhzm_rp0
youtu.be/mXepyTr4Qg0

get fucked

Figures you're from NJ Mrs. Generic Irish last name.

How can you live in a state where guns are celebrated?

Probably because it's one of the few cases where the death was a legitimate accident. At least half of the other shootings the guy had a gun or was trying to do something to threaten the officer.

Yeah, rednecks to the North and Hatians/Cubans to the South. That plus the military presence almost ensures it's red this year.

>What am I supposed to be so upset about with the emails?

I work with a security clearance for the US Army as a civilianand would be behind bars if I did even a fraction of what Hillary Clinton did. Everybody in the office said the same thing.

She's old, her password for everything is probably password.

She endangered the lives' of Americans, people who risk their life for (you). And why did She do this? Her defence: it was easier for Her. The accusations range from gross negligence through to treason. Why do you think your military are coming out behind an absolute Madman???

I understand Hannity and Trump are sorting out this whole racism problem :) :).

I would love to see a link about the 5% business. Also you mischaracterized what I said.

Age and ignorance of the law does NOT excuse you from it.

This is such bait.

Did you get your grandma to pose with the camera?

Ok looking at France, Germany, Belgium, Greece and Sweden what positives have they had from taking in refugees? I guess you want what happend in these countries to happen in the US saying as it has had such a positive inpact to the people of them countries? Its working soooo welll.

>I understand Hannity and Trump are sorting out this whole racism problem :) :).

I don't understand what you mean by this.

shoo

It's amusing to me that all of this racist, Islamophobic, basically Hitler, shit never happened the 30 years he was in the public eye....until he started running for President.

>5% to charity link

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

>all these faglords responding to this shit tier bait

He got his granny to take a photo of her hand with a time stamp. No granny talks like """she""" does

Don't listen to this person. They are a "Pepe" and are very dangerous

How did you hear of this place?

>As much as they have probed her over emails nothing serious has been found.

She set up a private server so she could conduct her slush fund pay for play Clinton foundation and not have to turn over any records due to the freedom of information act. It was not about convenience. It was about secrecy because she is doing shady shit.

>Nothing serious has been found
Yeah because she deleted and used bleachbit on 30,000 emails.

Come on now, you are smarter than this. You can't be this naive to think that all this doesn't point towards a gross misuse of the office for personal gain.

Since when is preventing invaders from invading a bad thing? They are NOT REFUGEES.

People who come to your country and want you to change your way of life are INVADERS.

O R L A N D O
R
L
A
N
D
O

>CTR taking the 'kind old lady' route

Crafty.

I LOVE YOU

O R L A N D O

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU

What does any of that have to do with Trump being honorable and having integrity? Hillary's faults, even though I would disagree with what they are, don't offset Trump's many criminal activities, and certainly don't make him honorable.

With a lot of fear about gun safety.

Apparently the FBI disagrees with you :)

>everyone replying to a paid shill

holy shit wtf I hate this board now!

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.

writing quickly bc i have to go to work. No time for spoonfeeding links.

iranian insider who leaked usa info about iranian nuclear program was executed for being named in emails. Multiple references to hits on people. Multiple references to her being very sick and being confused often and suffering from random fits of rage.
There has been more stuff but its escaping me right now. Hopefully another user will continue my post

>In what way do you think she's deplorable?

Read all of these replies. She lies, she lies about lying, and then she lies about lying about lying. And then she blames it all on some conspiracy against her because she has a vagina.

>Hey grandma, c...could you put your hand on this piece of paper for a sec while I take a picture? Th...Thanks.

How did you hear of this place? Seriously though, nobody just stumbles upon Cred Forums

>She doesn't call people rapists
You're a god damn fucking retard.

When the illegals make the trek into the country 80% of the women coming in get raped along the way.

They get raped by who?
The illegal immigrant men coming across the border.

Somebody is doing the raping. And these rapists are coming into the country.

He didn't call all Mexicans rapists. He says that an non-secured border allows rapists to come into the country because there is no oversight.

she probably dont know about the refugee rape gangs who hunt for lone women, or about the large number of no go zones being declared still to this day. She probably doesnt even know how often smaller murders or kidnappings are in europe now. Or how hate crimes against white people, jewish people, and homosexuals are increasing drastically.

>200+ posts and still not recognizing obvious bait

Director Comey made it clear that anybody else in her position would have seen punitive action. The FBI does not disagree with me.

Did anyone mention Haiti arealy?

She's going to be depressed about not getting her appleSauces....

Trump hasn't fucked over entire countries.

You may want to stop watching msnbc, and actually read what was found if you think nothing was found. I will give you a few breadcrumbs though, but you should discover this yourself.
1) Clinton foundation took billions of dollars for aid of Haiti. All Haiti has to show for it is a ritzy hotel. The foundation also conned local officials out of their gold mines. Ask a Haitan how great the Clintons are to their island.
2) MSM always use scare tactics about Russia. Did you know that the the Clinton foundation bagged $145 million selling 20% of all uranium the US had to the russians

Challenge you to do even a cursory glance at WikiLeaks searching Libya and Syria. You may find evidence of arms being sent from Libya to Syria. You may also find discussion between Hillary and Google talking about how Syria was ripe for Regime change. Or just go back to watching the propaganda on cable news.

strong feeling she took picture on phone and then found site on phone and posted in thread from phone

I doubt she will be progressive at all other than to garner votes for reelection. Trump isn't perfect, but I'm willing to take a chance on someone is telling it like he sees it and leaves his intentions out in the open for everyone to see rather than the liars and cheats we have now. I never supported Bernie Sanders because I didn't agree with his social policies, but he was 100% right when he said that the system is rigged. It's two sides of the same coin and both parties have very few people who actually care about America citizen's rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

She's counting on you maintaining the status quo
of being stupid

She knows you are stupid - eat that up

I think a lot of people knew he was a horrible person all along. There was just no danger that he would be in a position to do too much damage.

It would be a service to the country if you had ANY evidence to back that up. We would all appreciate seeing it.

In America, we have a tradition, and laws to back it up, that welcomes people from all over the world, and that is how we have become the wonderful country we are today. We welcome many different kinds of people, and I hope you get to visit one day :)

Yep

then bullshit. you don't even have post a pic of your face, arm plus date its enough,but again,you're not who you say you are

> criminal activities
There are none. He has taken some businesses trough bankrupcy, which is entirely legal. The Clintons on the other hand are actual criminals. Selling influence in the government to foreign governments is a crime, so is ignoring data protection measures. You are supporting criminals. I am not surprised however, given you are probably a "progressive". For all I care you should hang from a tree. Regards from an ex -ex-Yugoslavian.

This has been very enlightening and I have enjoyed it thoroughly, but I have to go get dinner started. Goodbye everyone.

>It would be a service to the country if you had ANY evidence to back that up. We would all appreciate seeing it.

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

>Before they can reach the American Dream, many migrant women have to survive a Mexican nightmare. A staggering 80 percent of Central American girls and women crossing Mexico en route to the United States are raped along the way, according to directors of migrant shelters interviewed by Fusion.

Let's see your mental gymnastics now

You seem like a well intentioned person but after reading all of your posts I have to say you come as extremely naive. Your country is going down a dangerous path and Trump is the only one with any chance of changing it's course.

At this point it's possible you have lost all ability to look at things objectively, without emotional bias but I fear you may be too far gone. Years of lies, misinformation and statist propaganda have ruined your mind and turned into nothing more than a repeater of tired cliche.

The only ray of hope I can see is that your curiosity has brought you here because deep down you know there is something wrong with your worldview. Perhaps with time and self reflection you will gain the courage to accept the red pill and realize that you have been living in a web of lies strung up people who seek to use you as pawn. However, this is very unlikely, given your age.

I advice you to leave this place and never come back. The truth can be a dangerous thing to those who are not accustomed to it.

Asks for evidence to back stuff up....evidence gets provided.

>Dinner

Fuck this thread.

Mexico does not have a wall on its southern border. You drumpfkins need to stop spouting this meme,it makes you look retarded and Ill informed.

>In America, we have a tradition, and laws to back it up, that welcomes people from all over the world,

only since 1965 you boomer scum before that it was much different

Fuck you bitch

PRAISE KEK

Sage

Exactically, politicians have security so they dont give a shit, its the normal people of said countries that pay from their stupid decisions. Even Merkel has said if she could turn back time she would not allow refugees into Germany so willingly.

>criminal activity
>having the president sic his dogs on you for following up on what hillary said is criminal but murdering people is
Also 10/10 bait jewesry fagyou got me like a slav in Auschwitz

Sorry, people were hungry, and I didn't really see any evidence. Bye bye.

>middle aged housewife
>hillary supporter

your bait is poor. hillary is popular with single women trump does much more popular with married women.

TITS OR GTFO

The question I have for you OP is how do you know your information is right? Any intelligent American should get their news from both spectrums. But this is probably bait anyways

Not yet, we just provided them millions for them to build it though.

That's right. The US just bought a wall for Mexico's southern border.

>OP never responded because abloobloo the video is too long

Dumb kike

FUCKING

HERE

YOU SLAG!

they are both exactly the same in every way: ruling class doing the capitalist exploiter jew's bidding

>middle aged housewife

wake up, do your own research.

For the typical Murican middle aged housewife, I think we can leave her tits covered up. If you want to know what they look like, just pull up your shirt and look at your moobs.

>trump: we will build a wall
>obama: hmm. he's right, but i can't admit it.... i know, let's build the wall in mexico

HAHA wow, some people hate seeing and hearing the truth.

you need to figure out for yourself why GHW Bush is supporting Hillary while JFK's speechwriter is supporting Trump.

this election is more about anti-establishmentarians vs the old order (neocons and neolibs)

this is the establishment (bush/clinton crime family) in action: blacklistednews.com/Jeb_Bush_and_the_Murder_of_CIA_Drug_Smuggler_Barry_Seal_in_1986_/25764/0/0/0/Y/M.html

and, yes, Trump is a very flawed candidate. but it is the only hope we (americans of all persuasions) have of reclaiming the political process. when making your comparisons, how do you compare Trump and his gambits with Clinton and her warmongering, thieving (from the desperate poor - see haiti), and pay-to-play foundation?

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

Post YFW you realize we are actually talking to Hillary Clinton.

Sorry but what are you doing here? All of us research our own views. The fact that you listen Clinton News Network (CNN) MSNB, Huffpo. I'm not surprised you are voting for Clinton.

Just want to say good luck having 5 jobs once your candidate destroys the middle class. Good luck having a poor living and your children suffering under Clinton.

Wake up please because Hillary Clinton is a criminal. By voting for her you are basically condoning crime and allowed the first criminal president.

Wake up.

Sure bud, you're definitely not some edgy faggot pretending to be someone else

this woman makes me sad...

You do realize we have and require 3rd party candidates right? There's a porn section for a reason, and that's for the trolls to go screw themselves. Do your country a service, don't bite the bullet. Vote for Jill Stein.

Yeah but one is hated by the rest of the ruling class.. The other is supported by it in every fucking way.

One is proven to be a disaster for foreign policy and thus the world.
The other not yet.

If you hate the current system you should vote for the candidate the current system hates, because he won't get through with most of his plans because resistance every step of the way, but he may throw a wrench into the machine.

Tits or gtfo

pls go

Hillary leaves death and destruction in her wake.

Trump leaves 5 star hotels and prosperity in his.

Sure you are kid

You are incredibly stupid if you haven't realized that the democrats have always been the racists. In the 60's they decided to re-enslave the blacks through the welfare state. Today a full 85% of black children are born out of wedlock thanks to their policies.

Now, it took me becoming a racist to actually see what they are doing. Which is how they get away with it. I don't hate anyone and believe we should all be given an equal shot to succeed. However knowing what i know now that dream is impossible.

Understand something about cause and effect. It is not what you intended that you are responsible for. It is what outcome you brought.

Democrats hate blacks. Hillary has called them "Super Predators" and is very fond of her mentor, Robert Byrd. Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

For another perspective, maam, please consider this. i am 40 and a self employed european who happens to do a lot of business wih russia. i have already suffered materially thanks to clinton and am terrified at the prospect of her winning. she may push us all into ww3, while trump speaks reassuringly of cooperation with putin. thinkof the carnage caused by hrc in libya, the ukraine, syria and iraq and please vote wisely, i beg of you.

>Hfw

What a fucking useless idiot you are, good example of why women should have never been able to vote.
All the useful immigrants came from European countries, non-whites do nothing but degrade this great land.

Fuck off kike

Can I drink your breast milk ?

I'm not saying shes wrong or that the first bit of that is valid.
But about the last bit, Trump did say essentially the same thing about Republicans once.

>Manlet Killer
Lanklet detected

Get out Hillary, you need to rest in your hospital bed

This is some next level kikery right here.

Poor you. Mass immigration leads to fracturing of society and it collapses or reverts to tyranny to hold it together.

You will need your own Saddam Hussein or Muammar Gaddafi one day to keep your society functioning.
Do you really think this is progress?

Kek'd

chek'd
have related meme
>inb4 buttmad manlet

The woman is a Monster. She has defended a child rapist, then bragged about getting him off when she knew he was guilty.

Remember when Hati got hit by that earthquake a while back? Nearly Fifteen Billion dollars were sent to that country, and nearly ALL of it was stolen by the Clintons. Do some research on that one.

Just look up the words Clinton Body Count on google. Death and Ruin follow that woman, as sure as her shadow.

She's a goddam thug grandma.

Can I sniff your butt? Are you a qt?

this, shes completely brainwashed, no hope fr her :(

Actually, we have laws to protect America from picking up deadweight. When America was first founded and for a long time after that it was REQUIRED that immigrants prove they were safe AND had the money to take care of themselves. If they showed they'd leach off the system, they were not allowed in. Learn your freaking history, retard.

do you have a penis? its sounds like it.

checked

How is it working out in Germany right now? They imported 800,000 muslims and have mass sexual assaults.
Clinton wants 600,000 refugees in her first year, how do you think that will work out?
Get ready to get molested or have your daughter molested.

Have fun with that.

ahahhaha true, bitch

WHY DOES Cred Forums ALWAYS FALL FOR THESE OBVIOUS ROLE-PLAYING THREADS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
>WHY DOES Cred Forums ALWAYS FALL FOR THESE OBVIOUS ROLE-PLAYING THREADS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
WHY DOES Cred Forums ALWAYS FALL FOR THESE OBVIOUS ROLE-PLAYING THREADS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
>WHY DOES Cred Forums ALWAYS FALL FOR THESE OBVIOUS ROLE-PLAYING THREADS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Also don't cry when Clinton starts WW3 , I will cheer as leftists die.

delet this

This.

should be image.jpg

Because it makes you mad.

well put Leaf

screencapped

>HEY GUYS, SCARLETT JOHANSSON HERE.

>I HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE AND WANT TO KNOW YOUR GUYS' VIEW ON WHY TRUMP IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

>DON'T ASK FOR A TIMESTAMP, I WON'T PROVIDE ONE.

>I'M TOTALLY LEGIT, GUYS:
the thread

They think this does something useful. They use shit like this to slide. Blah Blah.

So many reasons. But they don't know how we counter-slide their bullshit all day and it drives them batty.

Let it not trouble your soul, sibling in Kek. Embrace chaos.

>sees url
>"shut it down the goyim know"

Shadilay, mein bruder

all internet is roleplay to some extent. i tend to address the silent lurkers as'much as anyone else in these threads.

>he knows whats up.

>Fox news extreme
They are just globalist propaganda with a middle of the road twist thrown in.

I am a middle aged Artist in Braunau, and I get most of my news from Radio Gleiwitz, etc. I think that Hillary Clinton would be a much better president than Donald Trump. I heard about this place and would like to see what you're all like for myself.

Wtf did you say about Trump you little bitch???
> ...

trump is good because mexican hehe

THANK YOU, HAVE A PIC OF MY TITTY

REMEMBER, I AM THE ACTUAL SCARLETT JOHANSSON

We need the Japanese to work faster on those sexbots.

>sexbot wanders around at night
>refugees come to rape and then the sexbot squeezes the first refugee slowly to death
>other refugees come to help
>sexbot checks if now whites are around and explodes
>rinse repeat
>no value was lost

This fake economic plan you spun is hilarious clinton.

Here's 50 cents, now get out.

>Im a Woman and Ill prove it to you ITT

>confirmed for retarded

We had a family dinner a few days ago. We somehow got on a political discussion. My entire family broadly shares the same politics, except for my grandma. We were got onto a spiel where we were bashing Hillary. (Benghazi, seizures, how she helped arm and fund ISIS, DNC / wikileaks stuff, etc.) A mixture of info and just joking around / making fun of Hillary. My grandma goes "Well I don't hear about any of those things on the news", believing this to be some kind of great zinger.

This election is the battle between the good-natured, informed people who love America, and the ultimate in ignorance.