Meanwhile in italy

>meanwhile in italy

Following the recent news about leaked photos and a whore killing herself the italian parliament tries to pass a law that will allow anyone to force a website to delete whatever he wants within 48 hours or face a 100 thousand euros fine without the possibility of appeal and with no punishment for false statements
Ignoring the fact that our glorious leftist government managed to ignore both the constitution and the european declaration of human rights which will void the law in literally no time there is no reason not to use this opportunity
I'm therefore creating a list of leftist blogs, pro migrants sites and stuff like that hosted in italy, the first day the law will come into effect i'll send every link to the "anti-bullying office" and censor everything or make them go bankrupt
If any fellow italian has suggestions about websites to delete post them here

boingboing.net/2016/09/18/italy-on-the-verge-of-the-stup.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshw.it/la-camera-approva-la-legge-pasticcio-sul-cyberbullismo-80170
wired.it/internet/regole/2016/09/20/proposta-di-legge-cyberbullismo-confine-con-censura/
ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2016/09/20/camera-vota-norme-anti-cyberbullismo_3edfbaa6-8836-42a8-a1de-6f95bdfb147d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Usually i'm against using theses laws even against leftists but jesus this is such a dumb thing... you should start from fanpage and huffpost

Already on the list
I'm starting to think there are a couple of guys in the parliament with a fetish for internet censorship, it's like the third time they try to pass a law like this with different names and purposes

>boingboing.net
any better source?

Disegno di legge? Is it possible to review a transcript?

Welcome to the social correctness dystopia Italy

I was wondering how long were you going to last until the imminent downfall.

Next one, Spain.

Never heard it either but it was linked here and it was in english
tomshw.it/la-camera-approva-la-legge-pasticcio-sul-cyberbullismo-80170

wired.it/internet/regole/2016/09/20/proposta-di-legge-cyberbullismo-confine-con-censura/

ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2016/09/20/camera-vota-norme-anti-cyberbullismo_3edfbaa6-8836-42a8-a1de-6f95bdfb147d.html

Bump

Not so fast.

vice italia. pure cancer

wow so many fellow italy bros in this thread

They probably publish everything from the us so you can't do anything about it but it's worth a try

Wait a minute... One of you is not like the others.

I must solve this mistery.

Americans won't get this

Hey, but beating off in public there is legal now, so they got that going for them.

I got it

It's not legal though, just decriminalized

I don't get it

Irish flag mate

I'm positive that if you came here and tried to rub one out in public in the presence of other people you'd soon have a not so pleasant conversation with boys in the blue/black, possibly also get to spend a night in custody and get charged. Not for masturbating in public, but still.

No you fucking retard they're atalians stop making us look bad you heard the black and orange flag, he thinks we're stupid

xD

When I was in Italy, I stopped at a service station near the Austria boarder.

It was decked out with Mussolini lighters, key rings etc.

I bought afascist italian key ring and the shop attendant said "You know what this symbolises?"

"Yeah"

"Awesome man"

I told him I was surprised there was so much stufd of him around
He went on to tell me that Italians miss his way if thinking and want him back.

Is this true?

>censor the internet

>decriminalize the bus wankers.

You need to kill your lawmakers Italia.

The public wanking is a non-issue but i agree

There are still a lot of people idolizing him and wishing he was back and we haven't been cucked like Germany on that regard