Does anyone have any experiences with Alex Jones products like Brain Force or Super Male Vitality?

Does anyone have any experiences with Alex Jones products like Brain Force or Super Male Vitality?

Is it just meme shit or do they actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
longecity.org/forum/topic/43394-nootropics-thread-index/
nootropicszone.com/
nootropicscity.com/
powdercity.com/
abcnews.go.com/Health/provigil-secret-success/story?id=16788001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you think?
Jones is a con artist

Did you actually try any of them? If not, your opinion goes straight into the trash.

I'm looking to hear testimony from people who actually used them.

It is bullshit.

Do your supplement research on examine.com
Buy your supplements from amazon

If it did anything he wouldn't be allowed to sell it. 999990 ppm water.

Be sure to only ever wash your Brain Force™ Dietary Supplements down with Propur™ Filtered Water for maximum effect!

>logo looks like two hands rubbing together
OY VEY

I took it. Works well.

>con artist
It's not his responsibility that people are willing to over pay for vitamins. Being responsible with your money factors into common sense

Supplements of all kinds are mostly bullshit unless you have a shown deficiency, just eat good regular food, go outdoors enough and exercise.

I can guarantee Brain Force is the fucking shit. This thing has helped me stay awake during late work shifts.

If you do the Tim Kennedy pack (Super Male, B-12. and Brain Force) that shit helps you with energy and stamina on your lifts.

its not a meme, ive used it and it actually does help

Pictures of bottles 4proof pls

Alex Jones' products are placebo. His rants are fun to listen to though.

ALEX JONES WALKS AMONG US!

No, but I just ordered some of Rogan's supplements...

>con artist
all his products are FDA-approved. yet another know-nothing retard parroting what hes heard. how does it feel to know be able to think for yourself?

Brain Force works. Better than coffee and you're ready to go for the day in 15 minutes. It has a bunch of B6 in it, I wouldn't use it everyday but definitely works.

Your whole fucking country is a placebo but your bantz are fun to read tho.

I'm not buying shit from Infowars, but I have experimented with similar products previously. Don't waste your money on shit like this. Eat healthy and exercise regularly and you will get what you are looking for.

Ingredients desu?

If the ingredients were public domain he wouldn't be able to sell them for $30 a bottle.

My brother is into it. He says it gives him energy (super male vitality) but I think it's just cause b vitamins. He also takes brain force and I took one once and felt a bit more focused but that could be placebo.

He's also really fit and takes martial arts so more power to him.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

I took super male vitality once and masturbated 10 times that day

>brainforce
the idiot can't win an intellectual argument against David Duke
>Super Male Vitality
the idiot is pro cuck.

This is simply not true. The daily recommended vitamin intake is often times way lower than what you actually need, especially if you're genetically predisposed towards needing more than the average person. That said, it is true you can take too much and you just end up pissing it out.

They work but they are a meme too.

I'm gonna need Liver Shield after the drinking game I play on debate night.

(((Daily Recommendation)))
Apply yourself before you shill

Lel

This. If it did contain any active ingredients it would also come with unwanted side effects and not disclosing that would get him raped by the FDA so hard that he wouldn't be able to sit down for three days.

You're triggered.

I do that without pills anyways

That's not an argument

Everyone on Cred Forums should be taking Super Male Vitality.

You guys need to get laid.

F

99% of supplements can't pass the blood brain barrier to be effective. Any supplement that has to due with brain function is a joke.

Why masturbate when you have Yelp for whores?

>alex jones thread
>not ironically shilling for the FDA

Where am I?

The FDA is crony capitalist corruption tier.

The best way is to just eat broccoli or take DIM, it will prevent free test from turning into estrogen.

Here you go. I bought them during the sleeping giant marathon sale

Will say I'd wait on a DNA Force Sale to buy that one.

Liver Shield and Deep Cleanse are kind of eh because I don't binge on booze and raw foods but orherwise not bad. I'll probably try the Oxy-Powder and the Living defense instead when they become available.

Also looking into Bio-True Selenium.

Kek nice digits but I'm not him nor do I work for InfoWars.

Whatever Romania

If you're dumb enough to buy this shit in the first place you deserve to get scammed desu.

Do your fucking research. It's like the ITT tech everest college niggers.

>FDA-approved
The FDA doesn't approve anything, they simply sue people who put poison on the market after the fact (if they discover it). That is because congress has been paid off by supplement manufacturers for decades. Selling snake oils is a true American art form, and the country is very friendly towards it.

>1 post by this ID
Rachel Maddow plz

I got one bottle of Brain Force, and finished it. Definitely going to get another one.
Honestly I couldn't sense strong signs of altertness because I'm a caffine addict, BUT I did sense some.
I did feel a sense of... I don't know how to say it; put me in a better mood, which then made mw more aware.
I might up the dose to three pills a day with the next order.
Try it out.

Can you give each one a rating out of 10?
Or if that's too much work, just say what your favorites are?
You're probably the closest I'll come in this thread to an actual review of the product.

Obviously they don't work you fucking dumbass. Stop being a pussy a use some real steroids. 250mg Testosterone and 500mg Trenbolone per week to look like a Greek God.

How does it compare to Modafinil or Adderall?

And the FDA doesn't regulate supplements until it's a health crisis. That's why they call them "dietary supplements" because if it was "food" or "drugs" it would be regulated. Supplements are not

>has to due
your brain function could use some improvement

ha whoops.

Is that a t400 in the background or a t61.

None of them are. Only some ingredients are but the products themselves are not. Dr. Group even said on multiple non-infowars interviews the FDA has tried to jew them out of pushing products.

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Will Brain Force help me break the conditioning?

I do love me some broccoli

hes here

Tried Alpha Brain, the old formula at least. The first two or three days I thought I'd been scammed and was ready to ask for my money back, then the following morning I just felt a huge boost in my cognition and woke up so fucking fresh. I had super vivid dreams and when I woke up in the morning I always felt clearly awake. Good stuff, albeit expensive.

what?? is this real??? plz respond

Amazing

I'm not the poster but can vouch for him. My cock has doubled in size and is now a respectable 6 inches thanks to Super Male Vitality

OUT

What's a good no-bullshit nootropic?

My cock grew

Modafinil is the only answer.

Fatty acids and omega's from the source.

Pretty sure you can get a free sample of the new instant version still.

?????

>Can you give each one a rating out of 10?
Brain Force is a fucking 10/10.
Realistically I would rate it 8/10 because the daily dose is two capsules and its a 30 capsule bottle so its only 15 servings/days worth.

If Alex Jones made a 120 bottle I'd shill it for days.

Super Male is good. Definitely makes me want to be more active. If I don't take it I start feeling lazy. I couldn't really give a rating on that.

Secret 12 is one of those that unless you know for sure you are deficient you wouldn't know if its working, but if you synergize it with SMV and Brain Force, WEEEEEEEEEEEW

My friend was using Pre-Workout that had creatine and a buttload of caffeine yesterday and I pushed out more lifts than him.
>This is probably why Tim Kennedy is constantly accused and tested for doping by the UFC.

Honestly, I've never tried them eventhough my brother has a stash of Adderall. I'm thinking that Adderall might be more potent in focusing but it fucks you up. Don't quote me.

there are actually 3 t400 laptops there yes. (I occasionally got on /tpg/)

I wish.

> Modafinil
> "nootropic"

It's called "do your own fucking research and don't take advice on your stack from a Mongolian basket weaving post-it note known for attempting to cause children to die from mustard gas while making cool crystals."

Nootropics are god-tier but basically if you aren't smart enough to do your own research they won't actually help you and you will forever be a total fucking pleb.

Hey Britbro thats my picture

That's literally what Modafinil is...

All I did was post a simple thread about Sargon's meltdown on twitter. Perfectly on-topic and within the political realm of discussion and my thread gets purged after about 5 minutes. Can y'alls do a favor and like... not do that?
K thx

Another great response from a fucking leaf everybody

>Does anyone have any experiences with Alex Jones products like Brain Force or Super Male Vitality?

Yes it helps you break the conditioning from the NWO chemicals in the water design to DUMB YOU DOWN!

are you faggots talking about Ritalin?

Shit works too well. I'm on Brain Force and Super Male, I can barely sleep because I'm always rock hard and when I close my eyes I'm seeing like equations and shit.

10/10

ill buy 7 boxes

No. It's a new drug that the military made to keep you awake without over stimulating you. It works completely different than amphetamines.

>"Spoonfeed me!"
>"No, this is something you need to look up yourself and if you can't you're too dumb to be helped"
>"A FUCKING LEAF REEEEE"

kek

You actually do need to build your own stack for a variety of reasons. Just taking what the internet says without knowing why or for how long is a bad idea.

You are dumb so here are some websites you can read and order from. If you can't be bothered to read, kill yourself you useless subhuman piece of shit half-breed.

Read ALL OF THIS:
longecity.org/forum/topic/43394-nootropics-thread-index/
nootropicszone.com/

ORDER HERE/KILL YOURSELF IF YOU SKIPPED THE ABOVE:
nootropicscity.com/
powdercity.com/

Does this meme look like the work of a liar?

>op asks a genuine question that probably 50 of you neets genuinely would like to know
>everyone loads water filters into their meme canons

Does this meme look like the work of fiction?

checked

checked (forgot my image)

How stupid are you to even ask? Jones went on TRT and claims it was his magic super male.

Stop overusing the word meme for fucks sake.

Actually the water filters are pretty based mang

make sure to drink from glass or very clean stainless steel containers. Don't want that BPA Jew Poison rotting your brain do you?

>but seriously even if its a meme, his water filters are pretty based and you can take them camping and when SHTF

meme is something shared and known about.
there's nothing we know about that can't be called a meme you friggin dip lol

memes are the building blocks of communication and culture.

I take Adderall, my fuck it fries your brain
That's why I'm curious about brain force
I like being able to fall asleep with out having to take something to help me fall asleep

>Stop being a pussy a use some real steroids
Enjoy your shrinking penis and really low sperm count

Then Brain Force might be right for you
You'll still be able to fall asleep because it doesn't hit you like a truck on the way in or out

>tfw I read my own post as a pharma drug commercial narrator

I really can't talk to girls.

I'm genuinely thinking of getting a water filter,
any of you know of a good low price one he sells?

I don't think they're putting flouride in the water where I live,
but the farmers fucking leak chemicals into the groundwater all the time.

I would have liked to read that post. Was it deleted? Or did it just fall off the board?

>No. It's a new drug that the military made to keep you awake without over stimulating you. It works completely different than amphetamines.
Next you're gonna tell me it's exactly like NZT.

Fucking shills.

Phenibut, and I'm also taking Performix TCP (Timed Cognitive Priming) they're amazing. Not sure where in the U.S you can get Phenibut from, though.

pretty funny, would kek again

>shills for a prescription drug

Ease off whatever drug you're on. It just stimulates your brain the same way as amphetamines but without the excessive energy.

It does absolutely nothing except remove the urge to crawl into bed. You don't even not feel tired.

David Duke is a pretty smart guy and Alex is beholden to Jewish advertisers.

Kinda obvious why he wouldn't win

I took Brain Force or Super Male Vitality and now my brain is full of fuck.

>We put one drop of Super Male Vitality into Alex's Patriot Blend this morning, let's see if he notices

My sides

lol @ trusting the FDA

Damn, Alex is looking good these days.

He just sells vitamins and minerals to keep you healthy for the happenings the globalists have planned. Nothing con-artist-like about that.

Get your testosterone checked

whatever horizontal italy

Brain Force did nothing for me. Still interested in trying Super Male Vitality though.

Super Male Vitality

Brain Force.

It's true. All of it.

an user claiming to be an InfoWars worker said Alex was forced to debate for the Goys against David Duke because of his past being conintelpro

meant to also reply to

So you're looking for anecdotal, non-scientific bullshit. Got it.

I take zinc supplements and they're fantastic. I have higher testosterone, virility and energy.

>Jones is a con artist

Y'all tried any of those magic beans?

If you want a water filter get an RO filter.

If you're on a water meter, don't get an RO filter.

>1 post
MSNBC Please leave before AJ drops another store special to piss you off

I've tried brain force. Take 2 it's a good pick me up

Enjoy your slow poisoning retard.

>Nootropics are god-tier but basically if you aren't smart enough to do your own research they won't actually help you and you will forever be a total fucking pleb.

I take brain force before I do my reading. I can read more pages and understand bigger words better longer and harder. 10/10 would shill for free product.

Alex Jones was replaced in 1997 and his replacement leads the biggest controlled opposition movement.

If anybody can get ahold of Provigil, I'd recommend that. It's brand-name modafinil. People swear it makes you more successful in your work.

abcnews.go.com/Health/provigil-secret-success/story?id=16788001

How about you just eat better and exercise?

No nevermind, spend your money on stupid "supplements". Fucking idiots.

Seconding Modafinil. Modafinilcat is a good supplier.

I tried brain force. I haven't finished the bottle, but I didn't notice much of an effect at the recommended dosage. Is it snake oil? Maybe? No more than any other vitamin/dietary supplement maker.

I don't really care that much. I enjoy the programming, but I trust that crazy fool more than I trust the mainstream media. I want their lights to stay on so that I can enjoy the show.

I also ordered a survival straw and threw that in with my emergency supplies. Third party reviews of the product suggests that it's legit, although I hope that I never have to use it.

I'm tempted to buy one of the big water filters. Less because of concerns about fluoride and more because I'd like to have it on hand if a natural disaster fucks up the local utilities.

I'm also tempted to buy that battery pack that can jump start my car. While I appreciate the kindness of strangers who help me jump my car, I'd rather not depend on them and it is inconvenient waiting for friends or AAA.

Yeah, even though this is a data mining thread for seeing how many of us have purchased InfoWars shit, I'll still plug Brain Force. That stuff is really good.

>Modafinilcat

Are they trusted? Do I need to be cautious about what card I use or anything?

Not data mining. Just got curious from watching Alex earlier.
He shilled for Brain Force for like 5 minutes before he stopped himself.
So I was curious if anyone here actually tried it.

Just as good as Trump University was

it works

None of them work except Oxy Powder. That stuff REALLY makes you shit out EVERYTHING. I highly recommend it.

They are basic vitamins proven to enhance certain cognitive processes like memory. You could get generic shit cheaper though

Use bitcoin they give you a discount. Don't take my word for it. Check their subreddit. Always be skeptical of anonymous referrals.

this can't be true...

Reddit tier post. Think twice about posting on Cred Forums again.

I took modafinil (modalert) and it did nothing beneficial to me. It gave me extreme apathy and no will to do anything, not even talk to people. Also muscular tension was very high (which is weird because much stronger stimulants like amphetamines don't do that to me) and gave me pain and headaches. Would not recommend at all.

They only thing I can't deny is that it does give you focus. Scary amounts of focus. Like total tunnel vision. At one point I decided to get off and watch porn. When I checked the time next, 3 hours had passed and I had like 12 tabs of porn open.

So let me get this straight......

The average Alex Jones Infowars listener/reader is UTTERLY PARANOID about flu shots, childhood vaccines, psychotropic drugs, X-rays and Chemotherapy/radiation and Pharmaceuticals in general.....BUT......they will take 2-3 of Alex's "Patent Medicine Pills or Capsules" WITHOUT KNOWING exactly what these Pills and Capsules CONTAIN as Ingredients which he sells as a "Life changing curatives and sexual enhancements" at the drop of a hat an a glass of (Big Berkie) water...

Do people still fall for and are so utterly STUPID to fall for this 1890's era "PT Barnum" style BULLSHIT and Medicine Side-Show SCAMS ????

The focus is the benefit. You just need to make a list beforehand so that you stay focused on what you need to be doing.

I had very intense suicidal thoughts one time for roughly 5 seconds. It was very bizarre because I was conscious that the thoughts weren't mine while they were happening.

all their products look like instant diarrhea and bad gas but little more.

Different wristwatch.
Different Skin tone.
Different Chest and Abdominal hair patterns.
Different neck and Adams-apple profile.
Differrent pant's bulge.....

More of Alex's photoshoop'ed *BULL SHIT*

Doesn't look any different aside from coloring. I wouldn't use that as a before/after

tried it, liked it

HAHAHAHAHA

That can't really be the picture they're using, right?

>dyel laughs at someone who is bulkin

How embarrassing for you.

Are you serious? No exaggeration?

If you're too poor to just buy it out of curiosity and see if there are any subjectively noticeable effects just move along.

Nealy identical supplements are available at many drugstores and other websites.

Redpill me on why I should just blast and cruise on test?

dude there's literally no change between the two. I refuse to believe this is something they actually used on their show.

Do you lift?

echo chamber tier posts

youd get too much pussy and thats just not cool

>scientific
>posts no evidence

XD le nice troll m'redditor we beat the evil hacker known as Cred Forums!!!! :DDDDD

>Getting Pussy

M8 girls dont even look my way I'm ready to leave humanity behind

I like the scientist that comes on with him, dude looks defo legit, looks like shaggy.