GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501161733
***BTFO***

HILLARY'SS BOOK ON AMAZON HAS THE FUNNIEST REVIEWS EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Michael-Wood-ebook/dp/B00ASFRA78#customerReviews
kindlepreneur.com/amazon-kdp-sales-rank-calculator/
wnd.com/2016/09/hillarys-stronger-together-savaged-on-amazon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't the book that she says Kaine is the worst possible Veep pick?

Bump.

Nah, don't remember which book it is though

>First off, I would like to thank Hillary for printing this all in blue ink because the color blue helps prevent my seizures. It was a little bit of a long read, being 32,000 pages of yoga routines, but I powered through it. Its amazing to think that she wrote the entire book on a Blackberry! I didn't know it was a pop-up book until I got to the chapter about her husband, Bill and his oval office experiences. The only issues I had with the book were all of the annoying "C" markings in the margins. At under $10 it's a bargain, considering that Saudi Princes pay millions of dollars for such insight. Plus, included with the book is a $10 off coupon for a Diazepam Autoinjector, so you get your money back right there.

These are fucking gold
>re-ordered an autographed copy but had to return it after this week's announcement as I was worried it was contaminated with pneumonia bacteria. I didn't want to end up exposed to the illness like her grandkids in Chelsea's apartment she was playing with on 9/11 after she collapsed, or the little girl she was hugging in the street afterwards. Thought about ordering the Kindle version but I thought it might open my device up to being hacked by communist countries.

>(This reviewer was assassinated by Hillary Rodham Clinton)

> From the reviews, holy kek.

I bought this thinking it would be a how-to book. I wanted "How to set up your own Foundation for fun and profit." Also, would like to have seen a chapter on "Ten easy steps to setting up your own secure server in a bathroom."

I do hear there's going to be a sequel, tentatively called "The Art of the Shakedown." Should be interesting.

Based self bump

Submitted my review

all one needs to do is to read the comments from the desperate, scared racists writing "reviews" of this book, to see the type of "greatness" they want to see returned to America: the America where straight white men call all the shots. They're freaking out about progress, and demographic change.

CTR please go

The fucking site barely works now wtf?

>tfw when yurope: hillary's invasion sold more copies and is better reviewed
amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Michael-Wood-ebook/dp/B00ASFRA78#customerReviews

Ranking: 1,380
kindlepreneur.com/amazon-kdp-sales-rank-calculator/

Average sales per day? 55 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

wnd.com/2016/09/hillarys-stronger-together-savaged-on-amazon/

>I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. As if that wasn't enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.

holy fuck

>It was in the Basket of Deplorables for price

so i took a chance on it! I especially like the part about how my middle class paycheck is going to get a middle class tax increase to pay for Harambe's mom's breast implants.

She didn't write that part though if I remember correctly

I had the Clinton approval to purchase this book prior to the release date for just $353,000. My edition had the now-deleted chapters: "I Didn't Cheat the Democrats out of the Candidate who Actually won the Primary, but if I Did, Here's How I Would Have Done It," "Deleting Emails is as Easy as 1-2-3," and "How to Pretend to be Dumb When Asked Questions You Can't Answer Truthfully." I must say, I really learned a lot and I look forward to the shift from the freedom to choose to a complete dictatorship under the Clinton oligarchy. Honestly, I'm thrilled because making decisions and controlling my own life is so annoying!

I'm giving this book one star because the second I opened it, I got a notification from my bank that $25 was withdrawn from Hillary for America and has been subsequently withdrawn every month since. I can't get a hold of a representative to stop the payments, but I'm okay with it since I realized my money is going to a millionaire who doesn't need it. I figure she's busy campaigning, fainting, and dodging press conferences so she probably doesn't have time to raise money by giving "speeches" to Wall Street.

All in all, I appreciated reading the lies saturating every page. I learned that it's possible to rise to the top and break all social barrier - as long as you were already at the top and had lost all sense of morality you can achieve anything! Thanks, Hillary!

>I didn't know it was a pop-up book until I got to the chapter about her husband, Bill and his oval office experiences.