youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq_o5hLvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=YIc5SDKEC6g
youtube.com/watch?v=UmpoUGNwZH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vids like this make me worry.
How can we be losing?

This really ruined my day.
Thanks.

Won't lie, I enjoyed the Mark Ruffalo joke but besides that disliked for propaganda trash.

giving it views only makes it more popular. the dislike button is only a placebo button. think of the rebecca black video. dislikes don't matter. views do.

don't click the link

dislikes didnt exist when that video came out and went viral

We aren't. Look at the contest of who would follow this channel and who would be the primary consumer of such nonsense

Yeah I wanna see his dong so bad I might even vote Hillary.

I don't know man...
Why don't we have representation in the media?
How do they have such control?

This video triggered me. Fuck these god damn kike actors.

Nice. New additions to the list.

>Mark Ruffalo/hulk actor
>Filthy rich people telling plebs to vote for a corrupt as fuck criminal.

Color me surprised.

>not a single marvel actor from team captain america

It's going to get a shitload of views no matter what. A big dislike ratio is an acceptable method of influencing perception.

no. sorry kikes. build wall.

Wtf I hate David Duchovny now.

The Frankfurt School from Europe infiltrated the ranks of all western intelligentsia. Meaning media, academia, etc. It happened at the same time as the Bolsheviks came into power and is part of the same infection. They did it originally through novelty and "fashionability" and have perpetuated their foothold with outright propaganda.

You see Americans in the 60s thought the spread of subversive communism and nihilism meant like literal "spies" or agents, but it really just meant subversive propaganda agents in media and academia; the misunderstanding is what eventually left McCarthy's movement dead in the water. The subversive elements should have been rooted out and destroyed.

Read about Russian history from the 1870s on up to the 1960s of you want to understand how a few subversive academics successfully hijacked the global intelligentsia.

>Someone else has a different opinion about dear drumpf

REEEE HIT THE DISLIKE BUTTON REEEEE

Grow up.

When your entire career is pretty much controlled by jews of course you're going to be saying the politically correct thing.

>whine about media representing Trump and his campaign at every conceivable opportunity
>'hmm, what's the best way to get normies on our side?'
>'JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS KIKE KIKE KIKE'

When will you fucking imbeciles learn? You utter fucking spastics, you disgusting retards.

You should all be gassed for this stupidity.

FOR THE CHILDREN!!! WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

This comment section though :^)

*misrepresenting

Cred Forums surely btfo. These rich art majors know what's best for us. Deep down, you know it to be true.

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
downvoted

downvoted
bot that shit up motherfuckers, its not even 50% now

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Likes catching up to dislikes

((((hmmm.....))))

>vote for hillary if you want to see a mans dick
wow liberals really are gay

>think EU vote was pretty one sided towards Remain
>see media during US election

I don't know how you bros can deal with it. Is there a single news outlet that is even slightly impartial towards Trump? It's amazing he's polling as well as he is all thinfs considered.

The best part is how they'll just blame it on the internet hate machine and continue to attack free speech.

We can't let up even for a second.

>telling people to register to vote
>hurr this is bad guise

shut up dummies

Holy fucking shit I hope all of these people die. Report it for supporting terrorism.

Look at how round her face is. That's not HRC.

Watch the video for more than 6 seconds you ADHD crackbaby.

doesn't this guys have AIDS?

Only 50+ year olds and >18 year olds watch TV.

Adults get their content from the internet. Hence the scramble for internet censorship.

it eases into it

after explaining why it's important to vote they then transition to trump bashing

he used to be a huge cokefiend and now he diddles

So actors are trying to dictate to people who to vote for? Isn't that voter manipulation? What a bunch of little faggots.. i hope all their careers get ruined.

They are subtlety trying to make us vote Hillary. There is no doubt in my mind they will have-pro Shillary propoganda up soon.

Every single news network is under the umbrella of six corporations.
One of them isnt run by a kike.
Guess which one.

>Look at the contest of who would follow this channel and who would be the primary consumer of such nonsense

"Whedon has founded the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day and donated $1 million toward helping her beat Donald Trump in the presidential election. Instead of going on the defensive, Whedon is focusing on encouraging people to vote through a series of star-studded online videos. He’s hoping that these videos will resonate with several groups of people that are likely to vote for Clinton, including rural college-educated white women and groups that often have low voter turnout such as black men and millennials."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

>>>subtly
i dont think thats the right word lad

David wasn't even in there.

>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing things
liberal logic

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!

did my part.

bumping for justice.

See that like bar? the left is winning.

which one

: D !

Thank god he wasn't. I had to go back & watch it again. I was going to cry if he was.

>millennials

Kids never show up, these idiots never learn. Plus half of them will vote for the greens.

What the fuck happened?! We were up by 1,000 this morning!!! Did (((they))) use like-bots? The comments are overwhelmingly negative. Why don't the likes/dislikes reflect that?

OH MY GOD
SOMEONE IS NOT SUPPORTING THE CANDIDATE I DON'T LIKE
TIME TO DIG UP THAT PITCHFORK

wtf is with that bitch who's basically crying, they are going all out manipulative and subliminal effects, what a retarded group of people.

I hate every single one of these bastards now.

>bot that shit up
don't bot a god damned thing. Let the real numbers show.

The only reason it's as close as it is is because idiots who aren't even going to vote are liking it because it has their favorite marvel superheroes in it.

It's because you're being whiny little faggots. I changed my vote to thumbs up just because of your shitty post.

Notice that the bitch even is donning a hillary clinton lookalike hairdo for the occasion.

Go kill yourself mongoloid why would you upvote that propaganda shit.

Fucking faggot Finns. Keep your cuckiness over there and don't involve yourself with our political system.

I actually liked some of these actors... It's a sad day when the wealthy once again conspire against the common people, barely 200 years after our ancestors fought so hard for their right to free will.

RDJ's lipodystrophy and wasting, "AIDS-face" is really starting to show with age.

>subtlety

Really? Seemed pretty in your face about it imo.

Hollywood is making products for the global market. They are globalists in nature. Actors depend on their global fan base for their outrageous income.
Who cares what over-privileged, self-indulgent, out of touch, useful idiots for the establishment have to say?
They self fantasies for a living, what do they even know about OUR reality?

This.

Some of those actors most likely didn't want to get involved. But I imagine they were threatened to be put on a Hollywood blacklist

Keep voting faggots!

Up voted Thanks for supporting her

>this much narcissism from such an infinitesimal amount of the population

God save us.

Kek's Karma Kills

Yeah, like the 49 people in this thread are going to make any difference.

Didn't he fuck Corey in the House?

Be thankful Burgers

They tried this with Brexit, they got all our celebs to go 'REEEE DONT BE RACIST VOTE REMAIN!'

This sort of talking down shit backfires, if anything this will make more people vote Trump.

Trump is the king of narcissism.

Report that shit because they literally said they will show that Jew cock. It has to be 18+, fucking pedos.

Sorry, wrong pic. He's probably getting PMMA oil injections to keep his face from cratering which is why he looks so fucked.

Forgetting that there have been several of these threads since the video went up.

source picture?

I don't think he holds a candle to those actors.

Downboated. Someone shoop a camo MAGA cap on this cock sucker please.

I just saw this on Facebook and was hoping it would be a nice simple "hey guys make sure to vote because democratic representation matters" message

now I'm disappointed

>tfw both Shillary and Jewnie will be dead by the end of the year

This is how you ruin your reputation as a famous person.

Vid was fine, advocacy for people to register to vote. Until they begun shilling for whatever candidate they liked as if you're lesser if you register and vote for the other person.

Why would you want it? lol

This

Curious

no it's not for jerking my dick

it's really not

uhm

I remember reading somewhere that basically it does not matter if you like/dislike, they are "worth" the same in the "popularity algorithn"

Ofcourse people might dislike with a video if its heavily disliked not to feel like an outsider, and vice versa

oh ok

I'm pretty sure almost every person involved in the film industry is a liberal. I don't think this will have a negative impact for any of these actors.

Also i don't see a problem with people, doesn't matter whether they're famous or not, to voice their opinion on something that is important, not only to them, but the whole world.

Why does this upset you guys so much, genuinely asking.

Just watch In the Cut with Meg Ryan

you're welcome

don't be such a liberal cry baby

WTF

I lost all respect for RDJ when I saw him in the movie Chef

What a piece of shit this movie was, sometimes a random moment from it pops into my head and I just get angry for at least a good ten minutes

Don't fucking watch Chef, guys.

Hollywood is pushing hard for TPP to crack down on internet pirates "stealing" their product, all while box office profits remain at record levels...
Clinton will pass TPP. Trump will not. Any questions? These pampered shills don't give 2 shits about Trump's "racism" or "firing nukes"... It'a all about their $$$... They are asking us to vote against our interests... Trump will keep the torrents flowing... Clinton will put us in jail...

thanks but like, what's the source of the original pic?

Wtf? I hate scarjo now

It just says: "go vote", not "vote for her"

I dislike the video so I am leaving a dislike

>He thinks we`re not all autist.

i really hope trumpo wins

b-b-but h-he fired people. That's what y-you dirty goyim hate right? Losing your shit jobs? Cmon you dumb fucks vote for hillary

This. if Trump loses im blaming Cred Forums and david duke. Fucking useful idiots

Have you seen Chef?

Some where biased sure but the message of the video I can dig.
Go out and vote, I don't have a problem with that.

Free bump

were not losing, they have some kind of bot running, i saw the likes go up 2k in seconds

To be fair, that one is run by a Crypto-Kike.

we aren't

here

mutimutigazou.com/blog-entry-972.html

scroll down a ways in here

Weird how the obama election was doomsday 2008 to republicans

Now 2016 is all about trump terror

Wow what the fuck. This was a great vid encouraging people to vote and shit and then it just went full SHILL, SHILL, EVIL ORANGE RAYCISSSSS BAAAAD.

what goes wrong in a person's life to lead them to accept political advice from an actor on the sole basis of them being an actor?

just liked it. fuck all of you pieces of shit

I have been boycotting all hollywood movies for quite a while now. I haven't seen a movie in the theater since the last Hobbit movie (and I was disappointed in how the SJW poison crept into that movie).

I don't watch TV shows except old ones like I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Gunsmoke, etc.

I have a nice collection of old movies (Hitchcock is one of my favorite directors) and that is what I do when I feel a need to escape.

I also enjoy anime (that's a sort of given being on this site) and I have my favorites (Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, etc)

I don't play new video games anymore because the SJW poison has infected that area as well.

I resurrected my old PS2 and play some of the classic games like SSX (SSX Tricky, SSX 3, etc)

I get my news from drudge and Cred Forums and a few other links. So I don't care what hollywood does anymore because I won't watch it.

All the while they keep talking about some guy who's catch phrase is "youi're fired!" Fill in the blanks, it's obvious who they want you to vote for. Fill in the Blanks you fucking sand nigger.

It's not Trump, and Stein & Johnson probably don't even register into the mind of the average Hillcuck voter. Hillary only has some support, because she's viewed as popular, or the in-group..

Hillary is the least liberal out of the possible candidates running, even Trump is more Liberal than she is, but Hillary is the one that most idiots would vote for because she's the most mainstream approved.

>Iron Manlet has to go on his tippy toes

Ok, I clikkkkk dat dislike button senpai. But who all deez likkkes comin from niqqua? smfh

Kek, I watched it because of this running gag, I wanted to understand why they were giving that specific movie all that shit.
Look up the "I'm a fucking meme" line, it's a serious legit line from this serious shitty movie. Unbelievable.

nice collection of manlets

I honestly have no problem with any of them shilling their hearts out for Hillary, but I really hate these types of videos where it switches between a bunch of people speaking directly into the camera, speaking in a continuous manner and sometimes repeating each other. It's gotten so fucking popular for shit like this and it makes me want to off myself every time I see it.

That is lovely

Hitchcock's films are truly amazing. People don't know what their missing out on. No doubt one of the best, if not the absolute best, directors all time.

I hope Cap breaks out and kills Iron Man in the next movie.

Thanks. He looks less punchable

>tfw they were't joking and there are people who would actually vote just to see a guy's dick in a movie

Hope it was worth it Disney I will not spend a dime on another movie even remotely associated with any of these actors of course you know that already that's why you are pandering so hard to the only ones that do.

Robert Downey Junior is like a crypto-conservative because he went to jail and saw what niggers were actually like. They must've had something on him to pressure him into this.

>Trump is a fearmonger
>His campaign is built on paranoia
>If you let Trump become president he's going to bring us back to Nazi Germany!

What a surprise, iron man is for oppressive corrupt governments.

>lmao if you vote for hillary you'll get to see a celebrity penis

haha epic xD

Nice trips! I agree. I love his movies.

I love watching "To Catch a Thief" or "North by Northwest" or "Rear Window". Like Hitchcock I too have a crush on Grace Kelly and thought she was the most beautiful woman ever.

I enjoyed the "Faith No More" video which was essentially an homage to Vertigo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq_o5hLvNo

Not to mention that he's good friends with Mel Gibson who's redpilled as fucked.

rUde

We should all be YouTube Heroes and mass flag this for bullying.

Fulfill your duty.

AWWW fuck martin sheen.

Liked and shared on facebook, just for you.

Wtf I hate rich hollywood actors now!

This. To all commenters, remember you aren't on pol. The redpilling must be done in very small doses or else it will be rejected. Not yet with this kike and jew rhetoric. Instill anti-progressive pills first, then you push the alternative, finally you push the ZOG memes.

Who the fuck is liking this shit at the exact same rate we're disliking it? This shit is fixed as fuck.

Fucking report it for bullying & promoting terrorism.

So how long do we estimate before they take this video down and re-upload it with comments and like bar disabled?

The kikes are truly going all out to make sure their puppet is elected. It's truly amazing to witness.

How would people act if they went "If you vote Democrat, ScarJo will bust out her rack in her next movie"

remember this next time these faggots come out with a new movie.

>I refuse to acknowledge that I am not 14 any more.

>THIS
Farage toned down and look where it got us

Thank god these people I know from movies are coming together for a great cause. It's actually convinced me that I matter, and to vote. Specifically for Hillary Clinton.

God I hate Joss Whedon so much.
Also you can't win the millenial vote when you attack memes.

Kek approves of Hitchcock I guess.
Rear Window and Vertigo were on another level of genius directing.
I actually haven't seen North by Northwest, I'll probably save it for a rainy day.

She's old now, I'm not interested.
I'll give her credit where credit is due, she held on longer than most women do, much longer actually, but she has finally hit the age wall.

Does anyone remember that Vote or Die shit in like 2004?

Bunch of celebrities made ads telling you to get out and vote. But at least then they weren't like "Hey, you're a fucking moron if you vote for Bush. Just trust us, we're more famous and richer than you."

Now, they aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

>tip toeing to look taller than a girl

being this self conscious about it only makes it that much worse

Pathetic pol autists have to spend their days disliking youtube video becuase muh hurt feel

Get a job you dumb cumskins

>kikes are getting desperate
>they hire A-list hollywood actresses to whore themselves for Shillary voters
>Trump still wins

It would've been one thing if they were just urging us to vote like they did for the first minute or so, but once i saw Don Cheadle or whoever-the-f*ck that was, refer to a "racist abusive coward", I could not continue. These people are dirt. I see Robert Downey's fuckbusted face and i see the very essence of vainglory. First third of the video essentially boils down to, "we're famous, dontcha know" *wink nudge*, as if that factors into our worldview. As if that informs our opinions. Fame won't get you everything, you unthinking hedonistic demons. These people need their throats slit open no offense

I see it triggered you that I no longer cater to hollywood.

Too bad. So sad.

Ha! They don't know who they're messing with-- We're the Alt-Right!

The comments section is a slaughterhouse.
Clearly they are using bots for the likes and real people just aren't buying it.
We're winning lads!

Why is everyone in America so fucking sexist? I've never hated my country more. Anyone who holds these disgusting prejudices shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.

I unironically recognized only like 40% of the people in this video.

I must be really out of the loop.

What's the name of the Philip Glass wannabe background music called?

oh god i tried to say two different things at once, how humiliating

Just like brexit.

Vote Trump for me lads, save the decade

THIS.

Slow steps. It's a process. The cognitive dissonance of their devotion to the cult of PC in relation to what ACTUALLY happens in the real world has to be pointed out with some sensitivity.

Show, tell, then leave it to them to struggle with the competing ideas in their head.

It's not just this video, it's literally any video on Youtube.

Pro Trump comments get like 600 thumbs up. And pro Hillary comments are nonexistent.

If the nigs don't come out to vote, it's going to be a Trump landslide.

HAHA I wonder how much shillary payed these people to say this. It seems so fake its cringe worthy.

Plasticworks

Male nudity is funny. Especially if the guy has a tiny dick. You can't use small breasts as a punchline because that carries pedophillic undertones.

They know they are losing when they start making celebrities and figure heads try to get people to vote for them.

It's pretty much propaganda. They did the same shit for brexit, it's a pathetic last breath.

Literally this.
I was ok with the message until that happened

Checked.

Fuck off disgusting neckbeard what does that even mean

Because men are already voting for Trump. This video is clearly targeted towards women who are the only ones that care about (((celebrities))) anyway.

Jokes on you, linguini. Im at work already.

Wow, I can't believe that exists.
Wow.

Signature move is firing things?
What about the women that ACTUALLY STARTS WARS? MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T GIVE WEAPONS TO A WOMEN THAT ACTUALLY FUCKING STARTS WARS AND LIES ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING RETARDS!

FUCK ALL OF YOU CELEBS!

Trump might analogy us all to death!

Downvoted. fuck these arrogant hollywood elites.

To Catch a Thief is my all time favorite movie.

You would love it. North by Northwest is another great movie with the iconic scene (in image).

He was one of the best directors ever and his movies are classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIc5SDKEC6g

youtube.com/watch?v=UmpoUGNwZH0

Joss Whedon's Super PAC did it.

>the most important
>the most important
>the most important

suck it up goyim, you're just one of many in our cult. Now it is your time to conform.

It is all funded by that faggot degenerate Jos Weadon of course.

I can't stand Hollywood bullshit anymore. I also noticed how self centered it became recently, some comedies don't even make sense if you are not from California or obsessed with Hollywood culture.

Walking Dead I'll watch if I can get it.

The best way to recognize a shill is their inability to grasp satire.

nigga please. it was the most disliked video in history

I'm pretty sure celebrity endorsements have the opposite effect these days anyway. Look at the cluster fuck remain campaign for brexit. All the rich, beautiful people in the world couldn't save them

They're trying to be cutesy and meta about it but it still won't work

I love the accounts that claim to be Muslim when they speak

THIS IS THE WAY TO REDPILL NORMIES
MAKE THEM THINK THEY'RE CATERING TO MUDSLIMES

I thought the joke was Mark didn't want to do a nude scene in his next movie because maybe he wasn't packing.

>ignoring the fact obama successfully did this in 2008 and 2012

some nice false narratives you got there user

Of course Hollywood sides with Clinton. Why should they support somebody, who would support the working class?

The American public aren't like ours, they'll vote Clinton because the luvvies told them to.

you sound just like them.Stop saying this i dont like on both sides.

Obama actually had supporters.

>>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing things
Jesus titty fucking christ!! Are these people retarded?? Yeah firing a dumb ass from a job is exactically the same af firing a nuclear weapon that requires the authorisation of multiple people. I mean what kind of fucking idiot would think this is even remotely the same.

Remain won by under 4%
FOURTY EIGHT percent of the kingdom voted to stay. That's a colossal portion of the public and if we eyeball it, it's roughly half.

You can no bet on that to consistantly lose.

>Someone else has a different opinion about dear drumpf

that's not why this brainwashing clip disgusts me

>Iron Cuck

M.A.G.A.!!

The average clinton voter perhaps?

Lol the hate in Don Cheadles voice, you could tell he'd been waiting to say that

Dislike button is literally for that.

>All those comments

Great job turning more leftists to the Trump train

The main argument is that some dude will appear naked in a movie if Hillary wins.

Wow, they are really trying to lure in the retarded faggot and underage female vote.

My birthday is November 9th. Make me proud, lads.

Anyone have a list of all the cuck celebrities so far to boycott?

Record status: Corrected

Worked all through history, I don't see why it can't work again. Antisemitism is always on the rise.

Did their kike overlords put them up to this?

How will they be afflicted by the Trump curse?

Holy shit they're all Jewish and niggers

There are people who non-ironically support Trump?
And I'm no fan of Hillary, she's a cunt, but even she is better than a fucking retarded arrogant richboy who has no idea how politics work

(Protip: Trump knows how marketing works, that's how he made his money, but marketing based politics is just populism which is a tool to gather voters who are too dumb to understand things more complicated than white > black)

Holy fuck they are getting desperate. It's like the (((executive board))) of definitely not running America is grasping at straws going "The guys arnt doing what we want them to, what do goys like? Rich Hollywood actors with no grasp of the real world! Let's hire a bunch of those faggots and get our message of income equality and the principal that if you work hard and do an honest job you will be rewarded."
Democrats as we know them are done for after this election. They talk about the tipping point but that's already happened. Brexit, Mirkle apologies for immigration and trump killing it in the primaries is all the empirical proof one should need.
Good luck out their boys, and I'll see you all the day after meme-day.

Chris Pratt is a republican, the meme lord that Cred Forums hates so much

90% of celebrities are luvvies

>they're all Jews and niggers*

>wow this is alright i mean theyre telling people to fucking register and vote
>DO WE REALLY WANT TO GIVE A VIOLENT, RACIST COWARD...

WELP

holy shit. thats the most hits ive ever gotten on jewtube.

People who fell for celebrities endorsing Clinton
1) already made up their mind
or
2) are not old enough to vote
or
3) will not vote when the time comes

Thank goodness for celebrities so Americans know how to vote.

It worked for Brexit, right?

I have no idea who most of these people are.

>And I'm no fan of Hillary, she's a cunt
Yah, but Trump hasn't actually killed anyone.

No poor male will be able to afford to run for President. That's just not going to happen. Trump is the anti establishment candidate, he's the only red pilled American that could afford to run for President.

>posting on Cred Forums at 11 o'clock
>ura awtistburger XDDD

Fucking hell, the bourgeois wants us disarmed!

This is what Marx warned about!

Getting people to vote remain should have been the easiest job in the world

And they still managed to fuck it up

based britains still had so much "patriotism" in them that not even celebs could ruin it
thank god

> "Vote Hillary and Mark Ruffallo will get his dick out."

It's like they know we have repressed homosexuals and racially pure beauties amongst us.

In that case is clinton saying that if she has to fire anyone she will be calling a nucular strike on them! Haha

Do you think assassination attempts are out of the question?

No. I disagree. Go full auto! Full red pills and no turning back. Make them think. Make them wonder why you would have such beliefs. Something so shocking, they will ponder it and wonder why.

That is how I red pilled my roommate on (((them))) and then he quit his job cause he worked for one.

The point he was making is that even with mass media against us the majority of the British public saw through all the bullshit and still voted to Leave

Imagine how high the Leave vote would have been without all the biased news reporting and celebrity Remainers and big business backing the Remain camp?
>70% - 30%

Bumping for more dislikes

Guys guys!!!!fucking listen to the real Japan not moldy Japan!!

What if we all report the vids? Take them down due to terrorism at 6 seconds (those are taking down immediately).

If we do this by the hundreds or thousands we will win!!!
There bots can't save them in the after life!!!!

> every single fucking election
> the most important
Fuck off.
Every election in the US is like the world is ending.
Just go fucking vote.
Trump is not going to end the world, and Hillary is not going to save it.
Also,
> Trump is more likely to use nukes because he fires people
> really
fucking retards.

Can't we just DMCA takedown this video?

He is anti-estabilishment as long as it serves him
He is pretty much just swaying wherever like a leaf in the wind, whatever makes him the most money at the end of the day.
I would not be surprised if this was his plan all along, to make money off of this whole media shebang. I know campaings cost a lot, but imageine the amount of money he makes off of donations and merch and shit. The guy is not dumb, he can brilliantly make money for himself, but someone that self-centered is not who you want as a president

Google knows about that video, they probably paid for it.

god fucking dammit cobie

i thought u were better than this

doesnt matter

trump has it in the fucking bag

what are you gonna cash in your upgoats for?

>OH GOD PLEASE JUST FUCKING VOTE FOR CLINTON I'M A FAMOUS PLEASE GOD JUST DO IT FOR MY COCK

Hey! I'm not disgusting. I even took a shower this month.

Fucking hell those actors arent even trying to be neutral.

Oh boy, I'm sure a bunch of millionaire ivory tower Hollywood liberals know what's best for me. Haha naked mark ruffalo, how cool. Sure I'll vote for Hillary, Don Cheadle told me Trump would destroy the world so I know it's true. Great vid.

Google will just tweak it again. Like it did with the Mexican Trump ad.

I was thinking of one of those plastic jousting toys that collapses into itself.

>drumpf

Consider the record corrected.

the time has come to vote for the dem
for the dem
for the dem
the democratic party

the best way to get normies on our side is with humour. those comments are funny and the normies that has a Pavlovian response to seeing antisemitic jokes are likely well past the point of being able to be converted anyway, so literally nothing of value has been lost.

I'm loving this. It's the panic tactic, and it will backfire spectacularly.
Trump's victory and the liberal butthurt that follows will one for the ages.

What IS that??

>He is anti-estabilishment as long as it serves him
0 Evidence for that actually.

>He is pretty much just swaying wherever like a leaf in the wind, whatever makes him the most money at the end of the day.

Absolutely 0 evidence he's doing this for money. He's actually spent more money than he would have made by now just renewing his contract. I highly doubt money is really a big issue for him either. He's in his 60's, he's practically ready to retire and hand the business off to his kids.

>I would not be surprised if this was his plan all along, to make money off of this whole media shebang. I know campaings cost a lot, but imageine the amount of money he makes off of donations and merch and shit. The guy is not dumb, he can brilliantly make money for himself, but someone that self-centered is not who you want as a president

He didn't accept donations from big donors until after he won the RNC. He is brilliant, but there's 0 reason to believe he's self centered or doing this for himself. It's a great liberal talking point, but if he was actually just doing this for himself, he wouldn't bring up real issues, he would just stay with the party lines and repeat what they told him.
He clearly has no love for establishment Government. And unlike Hillary, he doesn't have a long list of donors paying him half-million for a speech.

If he's doing this (((more money))), he's doing this wrong.

You clearly aren't following Trump.

Your nation is monumentally more intelligent than ours. Even with chavs poles and pakis.

good choice

why is RDJ crying?

That's what I don't understand. The comments are overwhelmingly negative. Why are the likes more than the dislikes? Bots?

1 post by this ID.

my comment

>F-off, you know nothing about ordinary people, and if you did, it is REALLY antiquated. If you were us right now, you would be asking for their heads on plates. You live a life of luxury, you don't have to worry about making rent next month, because you have several of them all across the country. You are being used my friends, not as much as we are, but you are, you just dont see it because at the end of the day you don't really care. If you really want to help save the day, CONFRONT these corrupt politicians and ask them why this country is where it's at. I will NEVER vote for Hillary, lied to our faces, on her emails, and now maybe even health I dont know what to believe anymore. I want real action, I want the next president to use his complete power to make this country right , just like FDR did. Will Trump do that? I dont think so either. The entire establishment needs to step down, and yes (obama) too, what did he do? You can argue and say he tried but was blocked by GOP many times, this is what im talking about a president USING HIS POWERS, to get stuff done, Obama didn't, and why? Because he is establishment, they want this aristocracy to continue.

jesus christ, they are pulling out the heavy weapons.

but it is already backfiring on them, kek wills it.

>be iron manlet
>be rich and famous
>still so insecure you have to initiate tippy toe regime for photos

Son, I don't know what meme-day will look like, I don't know when meme-day will happen, but I sure as shit know that trump will be there to guide the burgers once more unto the breach and that every decent Europoor, Britbong, and commonwealthfaggot will have his and your back.
Good hunting bro, give them hell November 8th because Trump God damn will.

I am not following him very closely, no, I admit that.
But that's because there's more than enough 'politicians' fooling people into things that sound like they finally found their scapegoat but might not be their best interest long-term in Europe.
See: Brexit, that Trump gratulated the Brits for, when they fucked their finances over.

she may be on steriods for long term illness. quaterzone can give you moon face

If they get her to do either an FTV shoot, or a gloryholeswallow shoot I will vote hillary.

And now a hungarian proxy. Can't wait for Trump to win and start a CTR hunt

I honestly wonder if these actors genuinely believe in what they're saying or are just doing it for the money, or doing it because they know they'll get blacklisted/shunned if they don't

>the end goal

>Hungarian proxy

Felőlem megbaszhatod azt a tetves kurva anyádat is aki a világra szart, de ez sajnos igazi

So yes, it's not a proxy, dumbass.

>Rich
>Famous
>Decently good looking
>Ruins it all by being so fucking insecure about his height
Seriously, doesn't matter how well off or attractive you are, women fucking hate insecurities

Hillary, Soros, OSF, Clinton FDN.. She's a traitor.

Like Marcus Tullius Cicero, I'll take a fool over a traitor every time.

Because Cred Forums is raiding it. Without Cred Forums there the ratio of like/dislike would be greater.

DUHHHHHH

Nice jewing friend.

They're deleting comments like a motha fucka.

After this, I don't want to watch him anymore.

Either google translate or hungry retard

This... was absolutely cringeworthy and pathetic. So they support a corrupt criminal instead of Trump? It's fine if they have an opinion, but they're so braindead they did not even bother investigating the alternative. Fine acting job though. The arrogance however... very sad!

>if you vote for Hillary, Mark Ruffalo will be naked!!!1!

Why do all these anti-Trump protests/propaganda pieces only end up showing how degenerate the protesters are?

Not liking Trump does not make me a Hillary supporter nigga
That cheating whore cheated her way in front of Bernie, who should have been the demorcat candidate, because he actually had a plan
A commie plan, yes, but one that may have actually helped people get a degree and not be dumb fucks their entire life

Go back to your siesta, esse

are you filming a documentary too?

Yep. They deleted mine from this morning.

If I wasn't already sold on Trump I'd vote for him purely out of spite at this point. Fuck these people looking down from their ivory towers telling us how to think.

Mines still there but they hid it.

>ivory coast
>a real country

Why did all those actors think they were famous? I only knew one of them

where to cop this patch, senpai?
i'll even share this rare pep

I don't really care about Jews, I just fucking hate SJW'S

SOMEONE SAID SHIT IN THIS VIDEO
REPORT IT AS IT VIOLATES YOUTUBE'S ADVERTISER FRIENDLY GUIDELINES

>laughed at the picture
>googled his height to laugh some more
>only 3 cm shorter than me
>mfw

Wow fuck these people. I will be voting TRUMP just for the satisfaction of watching all these smug liberals suffer going through the reality that the country rejected them and are not so easily misled and told what to do.

Pretty simple. White people are divided.

Minorities are not.

Minorities plus half the white population > half the white population

Most of the white Hillary voters are low information plebs (and largely women) who are directed by emotion over facts, and look to authority (celebrities in this case) for direction.

It's a moot point anyway. The Bush clan and the Republican establishment know this. The demographic shift will be unassailable in 25 years time. Any appeal to a rapidly dwindling demographic is largely futile. Brexit made it through by the skin of it's teeth. Trump won't. After that it's all over, sadly.

(((Crying)))

Ftfy

Holy fuck the comments are gold.

I've never been more proud of a comment section on youtube

Is it safe to say the internet is Trump territory? Even Reddit has a huge Trump userbase. The only Hillary site I imagine would be Tumblr.

I can't fucking believe Downey and Ruffalo would do this to us. They want the US population wiped out by the NWO as much as the government does. I have lost all respect for both of them.

This shit just ruined the Marvel movie franchise for me. I hope this shit gets disliked as much as that trans video did months back.

>13k likes
>control
lol, you're giving (((them))) way too much credit

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

Someone really really really wants Trump to win this election. I just can't tell why.

Jeez I am glad i dont live in the US and have access to guns because I would flipped already so many times.

I dont know how people can cope with this while they have power

Yes as without truly dank memes the internet is pointless to normies, whoever controls the memes controls the internet

>Ruffalo

Why are you surprised?

He's a hardcore cultural marxist. Has always been very vocal about his hatred of white men and the U.S.

Downey Jnr. is a Neo-Con, so of course he will support Hillary over a Nationalist like Trump.

That was so sad, they didn't even try to be subtle or anything. It LITERALLY WENT
>Remember, voting is important
>You should vote because it's making your voice heard and being a part of a major decision
>If you don't vote for Hillary you are clearly stupid and you're wrong
>......Mark Ruffalo penis?

This made me depressed.

Hello, Mr. Downey! We are doing a pro-Clinton video. Would you like to participate? You don't have to. It's just that your overlords will never hire you for another thing anywhere in the film or acting industries ever again for any reason if you say no.

They don't have power. The U.S. is only 60% "American" and they are divided amongst themselves.

He needs the "Just fuck my shit up" eyes and hair.

Who is that nigger with blue eyes?

Don "pass me the needle" Cheadle looks strung out as fuck

I hope that was the reason.

It's not the "Just fuck my shit up" eyes and hair on the outside that counts, it's the "Just fuck my shit up" eyes and hair in your heart.

you have underestimated the complete corruption of the cultural institutions.

consider that frau merkel's party is considered "conservative" in germany.

Even tumblr is cool towards her, she is a white """heterosexual""" female member of the upper class - ie not the transexual genderfluid amputee differently abled person of color that they would ideally have as a candidate. They aren't wild about her, shes just 'better than Trump'.

Yes, uneducated Latinos are the most idiotic people on the planet.

>tfw he is 3" taller than me
>tfw 24 and done growing
I would look like a literal child next to these people. Is there seriously any point in living if you're male and shorter than 6'?

>implying he doesn't lie about his height
He is probably like 170cm or something, no way he can be that insecure if he is any taller than that.

Democrats always whine and complain about fear-mongering. Then we get shit like this.

"Destroy the fabric of society."
"Will fire the nukes."

Yes, don't be a bitch about being short, I don't get why people care so much about height, I'm 184 and I don't feel insecure

He's extremely fucking pathetic

>I'm 184 and I don't feel insecure
"just b urself, it works for me. chicks dig confidence ;)"

JUST

savetheday.vote, Joss Whedon's Save The Day [Hillary Clinton] Super PAC.

Treasurer and Custodian of Records, Joel S. Landson. He's a CPA, no Linkdin account... owns Xaton, Inc. Dba Landson Accounting, which doesn't have a website. Odd. Or i'm drunk and cant fuggin sleuth right now

GOD DAMMIT! How can I go see the Ghost in the Shell movie if I'm going to spend the next 6 months boycotting everyone of these fucks before I forget I'm boycotting them?

I want to believe

He's lived his life amongst tall, sexy superstars.
He's got all the wealth and fame in the world.
He's got a fanbase of teenagers ready to suck his dick.

Yet he'll always be thinking ''Hope I don't look short in this photo''.

torrent the bluray @ 48GBs when it comes out. don't do it man

I know - read the Cicero quote. I'm saying in Cicero's words:

Trump = Fool
Clinton = Traitor

Like Cicero, I'll take the fool.

Sweatshirt by some kid is viral, but has over a million dislikes.

Someone make a webm of just blonde angelina jolie.

I had more chicks when I was younger and I was manlet tier back then, maybe confidence really does matter? That ,a good face and big dick