Problem: The muslims are right about women

This is a problem because when the time comes to crush them, we could be crushing the concept of controlling (our)women along with the muslims.

Similar to how Hitler was right about race, the muslims are correct about women and I fear that when we do annihilate them we will inadvertently annihilate the one thing they do get right.

We defeated Hitler and with him we defeated the truth about race. Now the (((universities))) are telling people that race doesnt even exist.

When we defeat the muslims i hope we dont also defeat the truth about women.

there's over a billion muslims in the world, we're not going to kill anywhere near all of them. just deport them all back to their sand countries.

>he hasn't converted to Islam yet
early converts get the best submissive waifus

>we're not going to kill anywhere near all of them.
Not with that attitude

>American being backwards

Islam is the ultimate redpill, all moral and decent people are converting now. See a European woman who is not a whore? Muslim or about to be. Everyone who hate degenerency and love traditional gender roles and traditional sexual morality is converting.

It's not some stupid holy war you shart they're just welfare invaders and criminals. If our welfare state finally collapse they all will be gone in one week.

You're right, Islam redpilled me into recognizing that multiculturalism is suicide. All muslims should be deported or disposed of if they refuse.

Found the shitskin
You have to go back

Thats why Im torn. Hillary is our last greatest chance to end womens sufferage when the world gets so fucked up. However there will be no Cred Forums after the bombs.

>we will inadvertently annihilate the one thing they do get right.
Muslims are right about everything.

we're in alot of trouble

This is shill logic. Just "steal" the best things from Islam and incorporate them into society. No need to go full cuck and convert. Make white society great again by going full Force on redefining our broken society right now. We didn't need Islam centuries ago. We do not need them now. They just remind us of better days.

Im not suggesting we convert, i hope others dont interpret thats what i meant

You stupid cunt shills dont know what to say anymore, do you?

Kys

Ill admit their right about women, however, that doesnt mean i have to be muslim.

Fuck off, my god. We arent converting, ok? Fuck islam.

I don't know one german girl who had or would do an abortion. Maybe it's just an American and Russian thing

Take your faggotry to a furry board you homo

not suggesting we convert.

goddam.

im wondering how to crush muslims without crushing the concept of getting our women under control

Get out of your house and meet more people.

>As of 2010, the abortion rate was 6.1 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44 years.

In germany or your country? 6.1/1000 is not really bad desu.

>oh look, it's another episode of "OP tries to blame his latent homosexuality on the fat mentally ill lady on twitter who identifies herself as feminist"

r9k is thatway bucko