youtube.com/watch?v=77R1Wp6Y_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PK_iBYSqEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
youtube.com/watch?v=tH1Xdcssw4A
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA
nist.gov/engineering-laboratory/final-reports-nist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=gYSV2OxAvZE
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-04-18-norad_x.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zmA59hQnoOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzog9yTRVNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pia2wu_QqTg
youtube.com/watch?v=_7IVCSpalbA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU
youtube.com/watch?v=jZJm2iiRiic
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtube.com/watch?v=5LO5V2CJpzI
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
bbc.com/news/uk-england-23051367
youtube.com/watch?v=NDhnwLheoU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It got hit with tons of debris and burned for eight hours straight. Fuck off, conspiracy nutter.

I was in NYC watching WTC 7 from my synagogue when it happened and it looked like a legit collapse, not a hoax. stupid conspiracy theorists fuck off 9/11 was done by muslims stop being so edgy.

TIL there was a 3rd World Trade Center building

who cares anyway
Lucky Larry got his money
Globalist cunts took many american rights
the sheeple just accept it and the world moves on.

>from my synagogue
Who could be behind this post, Cred Forums?

Wow so convincing
Much proof
Such evidence

Great reddit post. How to up vote? Im hot indian male on new reddit looking to brown some gowns.

I never got my high school diploma but from watching hours of youtube videos I can tell you that it was definitely a controlled demolition

Can confirm. I was watching from my office window in the Goldman Sachs building and the conspiracies are bullshit. Trust me, go-uh, I mean guys.

>Be good little goys and believe me

>Be good little goys and believe me
Being this stupid.

Looks unstable :^)

"Pure coincidence"

Oh so debri makes buildings fall at demolition speed?

there was 7 buildings and 3 collapsed

You forgot to shoop in the Jewish star filter, OP.

>7
>3
>777
Praise KEK

I was getting my foreskin nibbled off at my barmitzfah, I was able to glance past my nose and through a mannorah or a sitting next to my dredal at my synagogue, and saw the steel beams weaken by jet fuel cause the entire building to fall at freefall speed. My dad took his yamakah off out of respect for all the goys that died in that shoah

9/10 bait. pretty good.

>Showing only the top 14 stories of a 40+ story building.
>Showing the side of the building that collapses last.
>Showing an angle where you cannot see the structures on the roof that collapse several seconds (like 12) before the outer shell.

Wow, super compelling evidence you have there!

First it was "freefall" speed.
>Disproven
Now it is """demolition speed"""?
>Super compelling dude, I think you are on to something!
>You're an idiot.

Shit happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=77R1Wp6Y_5Y

The Hyatt also was crushed under debris

LOL even in that video you can see the building collapses in a non-uniform manner.

>Good job providing evidence that disproves your batshit idea (that you blindly believed to be edgy).

It doesn't matter what you can't see. What you can see is a building falling at freefall speed with no resistance, while buildings near it were absolutely crushed by debris and still stood. At the least, the engineers should be sued for a shit building, and it should be disclosed what other buildings they designed, because they could collapse from a simple office fire too

I like my women like I WTC 7

going down for no reason

This. I was observing WTC7 through binoculars with my Israeli pals from my moving company, and I can confirm the collapse was totally natural and there is NO foul play involved.

Not freefall speed, so stop repeating that bullshit lie.

What about the surrounding buildings that DID collapse? What about the 25ft wide () gash torn through the back of the building which never shows up in these videos? Why are they selectively ignoring evidence that contradicts their narrative?

>It doesn't matter what you can't see

This is why your wife cucks you

Oh yeah, guys, that fire was pretty minor, no big deal. The 25ft wide gash in the back of the building and that little tiny campfire could never bring down a building, right guys? We are that stupid right? It's so fun to be stupid isn't it?

Sorry, you're an idiot.

25ft gash through a major supporting collumn of the building.

Uncontrolled diesel fires in the basement.
>"""No reason"""
Yeah, you're right. (not)

It literally is freefall speed, which means there was no resistance. And like I said, the engineering firm should be sued for shit builying design

>it matters what you can't see

Take notes the next time you get a mrsa infection swimming at your beach. That poo in your water isn't visible, but it'll fuck you up

fpwp

In controlled demos the building collapses from the bottom up. You can see that all the WTC buildings collapsed from the top down.

That is not evidence unless you can verify the videos are being played in the same speed, and even if it fell at the same speed it is only evidence that a building with critical structural damage and uncontrolled diesel fires will collapse, because thats exactly what happend. You are not using your brain at all and it is only your fault.
>Please do not reproduce again, we have plenty of welfare babies. (you probably already have 5 ebt kids)

> Buildings fall down
> Not to the side for no reason

Do the words "Gravity" and "Path of least resistance" ring bells for you? What did you expect it to do, explode? Crumble from the outside? Tip over?

first and last time ever in history a steel building has ever collapsed on itself due to office fires

> demolition speed

Never change conspiracy retards

Do you realize how stupid you look in this thread?

serious damage control in here.

m8 NIST admitted that it fell at freefall for approx 2.25 seconds of its demise. That means part of it was near freefall, but for 2.25 seconds it fell AT EXACTLY freefall speed.

good goyim

The building collapse started 11 seconds before that gif starts.

You can see that many of the windows have already shattered. In fact on the top floor you can see that everything behind them is already gone.

fpbp
idiot conspiracy theorists can't be reasoned with

>9/10
>not 9/11

those digits

Where's the evidence of bombs? Or were they magic invisible bombs that were snuck in by aliens?

You do realize that you have to dismantle the entire core of a building in a controlled demolition? How do you think they pulled that off with no one noticing?

Why isn't anyone reacting to this pic? Has it been proven bullshit or something?

>i dont get it, therefor conspiracy

7 hour fire in a building...
>must have been demolition

watch more vids, one part of the roof caves in, they the rest comes down. the wtc literally fell on part of this building ripping its guts out!

YES, YES GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

nobody cares i guess.

Also want to know. Ive seen the pic floated around Cred Forums for a long time, and never got satisfactory confirmation.

Office fires? Surely you mean uncotrolled diesel fires and a TWENTY FIVE FOOT WIDE GASH TORN THROUGH THE SUPPORTING COLLUMNS!!!!

>

Not an argument.

>Disproven

by you?

Were you less than 15 on 9/11? They knew WTC7 was going to collapse for a few hours before it finally fell. It had a 30 story long hole in the back from when two 100 story tall skyscrapers fell into it... they'd pulled all the firefighting crews from the area, and were waiting for it to come down.

Have you ever wondered why every news station seemed to have a camera pointed at it when it fell? First plane hit at 8:46AM, WTC7 didn't collapse until almost 5:30 that evening.

How is that evidence of bombs?

Even with a controlled demolition there is resistance you retard.

>due to office fires
Oh and two 110 story towers collapsing next to, and on, it and damaging structural elements. Not sure why people seem to forget that part.

I believe there is a subspecies that is prone to believing utter bullshit. I wish there was a way to identify them visually so we could put them all in a walled in camp of some sort.

its not a conspiracy, we have footage of them saying "pull it" which means demolish it

Good goy. Nevermind the owner admitting to the demolition.

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Look at these idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

Because it's retarded. BBC (news from another country) incorrectly reports something on a chaotic day when info wasn't as easy to circulate.

this much denial. why am i not surprised it's ameriburgers who deny it so hard? in the rest of the world, it's pretty common knowledge that wtc7 was a controlled demolition. they laugh at how brainwashed your average american joe is.

just watch the videos of wtc7 falling. it's blatantly obvious to any objective observer.

pretty stunning the degree of mind control the media has over american citizens, that they can be presented with clear, unobstructed visual proof of a fact and will deny it to their dying day simply because the "official story" says otherwise.

pathetic

it's pointless to argue with you, americuck.
you'll defend your masters no matter what

most likely reporting in front of a green screen but using earlier footage rather than live

Holy shit.

I was listening to Hava Nagila on my walkman while I set up the BBC teleprompter in London based anons.

Can confirm it was a legit collapse.

All this "evidence" of conspiracy is nothing but observers uneducated in the subject. The standard rank and file Firefighter at the time did not know about building construction. Neither do most random people on the street.
What they said was "explosions" were windows being blown out and floor collapsing.

The Knowledge bomb said it was gentrification that brought tower 7 down. When I asked for sourced, he closed the thread.

>instantly goes outside of the dotted line

>unobstructed visual proof of a fact

Where the evidence of these magic invisible bombs and secret engineers that dismantled the cores of the buildings to plant them?

Man it sure would have been easy to prove that theory if only we were allowed to analyze the debris :o)

No, by anyone who can use a stopwatch and calculate the rate of acceleration.

>You do know there is no such thing as "freefall speed" right?

>They knew WTC7 was going to collapse for a few hours before it finally fell.

They "knew" something was going to happen that had NEVER HAPPENED IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND. EVER.

A steel skyscraper had never, before that day, EVER collapsed because of fire. EVER. Much less at freefall speeds. No steel skyscraper has ever collapsed since that day because of fire. Ever.

Please, enlighten us all how they all just "knew" that an absolute first in the history of structural engineering would miraculously happen on this day.

I'll give you a hint: it was a controlled demo and people were getting the word out ahead of time so everyone would evacuate. Occum's razor

completely irrelevant. and did not damage structural elements. your american media brainwashing is showing

TOP KEK
>Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team (NCST) Act—the Congressionally enacted authority under which NIST conducted its World Trade Center (WTC) investigation—exempts from disclosure "information received by NIST in the course of investigations regarding building failures if the Director finds that the disclosure of the information might jeopardize public safety." The NIST Director did find that the release of 3,370 files from the ANSYS® analysis used to create the WTC 7 collapse model results might jeopardize public safety, and therefore, these files have been withheld.

>The decision to withhold the data was based on the fact that the capabilities of the WTC 7 collapse initiation and global collapse models are unprecedented, in that they provide validated models that can predict collapse of typical tall buildings. If released, these models would provide a powerful tool to groups and individuals interested in simulating building collapses and devising ways to destroy buildings.

never happened before or since in the history of mankind. plz explain

>wtc 7 collapsed at 5:20pm
>this report was 20 minutes earlier

The hole, for anyone who actually cares about what actually happened, and not just propping up some psychotic narrative.

0.5 shekels have been deposited to your account, you deluded idiot. you're so unable to question your government that you're willing to refute obvious evidence.

I was 15. That gif you're showing me is not much better than any other gif in this thread, because it looks like yes debris may be hitting WTC7, but this camera angle is not sufficient to make that determination either. I'm open to any pictures of the gash you're talking about.

What about that news report though? Did you watch the video?

kill yourself

>uneducated in the subject
>ae911truth.org/

you eternally btfo

Hmm.

>because of fire

And getting hit by another building you moron. No building had ever been struck by 747s either.

It's easier for some people to create mythical boogyman that are too big to deal with rather than staying in reality. If the planes were holograms and everyone who died was an actor, that means us normal people are safe, right?

It's all delusion. Why the hell would you rig multiple skyscrapers with explosives when you could just fly two jumbojets into them? How could what actually happened -- terrorists with possible help from elements of our intelligence service getting through security multiple times and taking advantage of lax security measures to carry out an simple yet unorthodox and unprecedented attack -- possibly be more difficult than disguised missiles, controlled demolitions, and paying off thousands of first responders and investigators to claim they saw bits of plane and plane impact rather than what was "really" there?

What was delet?

Before going into conclusions, watch the whole video, or at least the first hour, then form your opinion. Many literally stated that the explosions came from within the first and basement floors seconds before the top of the building started collapsing.

ignoring the fact that this is supposedly a one-time event in the history of the world. never happened before. never happened since. let that sink in.

you are completely brainwashed to ignore clear visual evidence in favor of "official story"

You guys are fucking retarded. Larry Silverstein admitted on record that the fire department of NY brought the building down. "Pull it"

>7hr fire
>concrete and steel buildings have never collapsed due to any span of fire
>FREE FALL SPEED SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT.

Top KEK this nigger is using the NIST model that was never released because it is complete bullshit.?????

AE911Truth.org

>Structural damage to a building is completely irrelevant to its collapse
At this point you are just putting your fingers and your ears and making noises.

kek

what the fuck am I listening to?

legit has me laughing thinking of Steve in a shitty apartment drinking Coors Banquette beer.

Disproven? NIST confirmed, actually had to go back and amend their report, to include free fall speed occurred.

Show me where I defended anyone? I am using evidence available to everyone to form my opinion on what happened. The problem with truthers is they use anything to sway people and don't mind if the evidence they present is easily falsifiable.

If truthers were better at assessing the quality of the evidence they present, I might side with them.

Still, the easiest way to take down the towers would be to whisper the plan into Osama's ear, and maybe provide him with funding.

You like to argue semantics it's "near freefall" which is basically the same as freefall and this is observable on the NIST report if you remove the initial time they add to their calculations when nothing was happening and focus on the actual moment the building fell.

Or you can just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA

> NIST model that was never released

nist.gov/engineering-laboratory/final-reports-nist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation

I guess the 5000 pages they published about 9/11 don't count?

>hit by another building
it was not hit by another building though. that is a complete lie. are you being paid to just post lies?

>No building had ever been struck by 747s either
many buildings have been hit by planes before, many with bombs inside them during wartime. no buildings have ever collapsed due to that, though, and definitely not in complete freefall acceleration like all 3 wtc buildings

just admit it. you lost this argument. it's ok.

yeah exactly. these buildings are designed to withstand fires. a few folders on fire localised to one floor of WTC7 is not enough to bring it down at freefall speed into its own footprint.

here is a link to the architect of the twin towers explaining how they're not going to fall from a tin can flying into the side of it
youtube.com/watch?v=gYSV2OxAvZE

I said nothing that implies I do not question my government. If you knew me, you would laugh at the idea I don't.

If WTC7 was damaged at the bottom corner like that then why did it fall straight-down?

Why did the BBC report that WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it really collapsed?

HAHA YES I SAW THIS LIVE WHEN IT HAPPENED.
AN HOUR BEFORE WTC 7 FALLING, THEY REPORTED IT LIVE ON BBC NEWS IN EUROPE, TOP KEK, LAUGHED HARD WHEN I SAW THIS LIVE.

About 45 min later on CNN they showed it live when the buildings fell.

Someone at CIA/Mossad messed up the time zone difference with Europe.

>one corner is damaged
>all 4 corners collapse at the same instant and the buildings falls freefall acceleration in a uniform manner consistent with controlled demo

whoops! looks like you are the one "just putting your fingers and your ears and making noises"

this guy was also shady as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
just watch it

And the other building that took more damage than that and were still standing? Also NIST said the collapses happened because of fire, not structural damage.

this was not a green screen, it is live with real footage, this have been confirmed.

top kek

Exactly, I've been saying for years: The easiest way for the CIA (or whoever) to get this accomplished, with the fewest loose ends, would be for an embedded operative to present the idea to Osama and maybe help source funding.

>publish 5000 pages of complete bullshit

b-b-but look goy err guys...there are SO MANY PAGES of bullshit...therefore it's somehow n-not bullshit...right go- err, guys?

you are clinically insane if you believe any of nist's fake bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o

New York fires are ultra stronk. They defy science.

No building has also been right next to two other buildings that had large airplanes flown into them at high speeds and those buildings fell down right next to either, inbred retard.

> Planes with bombs

Do you mean that one time an unarmed small bomber with 3 people on board flew into the side of a building made out of fucking granite?

Because I don't recall any time a plane full of explosives was flown into a building more than about 20 stories tall any time since WWII, and a fighter jet hitting an apartment complex isn't quite the same as a passanger jet hitting a steel frame skyscraper with 30 apartment complexes worth of weight sitting above the impact point -- which destroyed the entire load-bearing core of the building, which is why so few people got out of the upper stories...

>If WTC7 was damaged at the bottom corner like that then why did it fall straight-down?
Because the interior of the building collapsed and the exterior walls contained it before they too fell.

>Why did the BBC report that WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it really collapsed?
Because they were told it was going to collapse and that Emergency Workers had evacuated. They reported this as the building had already collapsed.
People like to use this example as some proof of a conspiracy but it makes no sense. Why provide a script if there's a possibility people would make mistakes. And what about all the others things claimed/reported that day that never happened to were simple misunderstood?

>it was not hit by another building though. that is a complete lie. are you being paid to just post lies?

What are you talking about? How do you think this happened?
You just posted a bunch of myths so don't say I'm posting lies.

>many buildings have been hit by planes before

Not the size or with the kinetic energy of 747s don't you understand physics?

>shilling this hard
Do they even pay you to misinform the web?

You do know there was a 25 foot wide gash through main supporting columns right? You do know they were giant diesel tanks on fire right?
See (_))::::::::D

oh i believe they were real planes, and probably "hijacked" by "angry muslims"

the difference is cia/mossad or whomever was training/goading and instructing these muslims to carry out this plan to "get back at big evil usa." it's all pretty fuckin obvious actually

If you are a media person and you are told that the building is going to collapse, why would you report that the building had already collapsed?

LOL

I'd love to see your dissertation proving their math and physics wrong, which would obviously win you the Nobel prize and bring about a revolution as pure and solid proof of our government lying

Any time, I'd love to read it

>anyone with common sense is a goyim
2/10 since you got me to reply
There's no evidence of explosives whatsoever, but you can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

kill yourself

>i watched them collapse, mostly due to structural failure because the fire was too intense

good goyim

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. All the most important issues in the debate are presented in full detail, showing both the positions of those who reject the official version, the 9/11 Truth Movement, and the positions of those who support it, called "the debunkers." You can be the judge.

yeah 3 buildings. Building 1, Building 2 and Building 7

Dude you missed the date kys faggot

>Because the interior of the building collapsed and the exterior walls contained it before they too fell.
BECAUSE OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITION you fucktard:

>media is always competent
>bang ding ow
>wi tu low
>ho lee fuk
kek, don't forget your meds

1. Buildings are different and not all created the same. Why people fail to grasp this simple concept astounds me.
2. The building probably would have stood with either the structural damage OR the fire. But both meant the fires were effecting a structural system that was already weakened due to the damage sustained during the collapses of WTC 2 and 1.

Keep in the mind you are the idiot talking about holograms.

The "deluded truthers" have been saying for over a decade that Saudi Arabia was in cohoots with some US government elements who turned a blind eye to this attack for personal gain. Larry Schlomostein is somehow linked to this corruption unless you believe in incredible coincidences. But I guess that the recent reveal of SA involvement on 9/11 was just a coincidence as well and that anyone who asks questions is a lunatic.

>unorthodox and unprecedented attack
Bullshit. You fucking lying shill:
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-04-18-norad_x.htm

How is there still any debate about whether or not 9/11 was a false flag when one of the PNAC documents clearly stated that a new Pearl Harbor would work in their favor? They had the chutzpah to openly declare their motives on a signed document before the event. How are people still confused about this?

No, I honestly am very concerned with the lack of critical thinking skills being taught today and get very frustrated when things that are so easy to understand are distorted in such unreasonable and lazy ways.

If it were a more carefully crafted hypothesis I would be impressed, but this is simply poor thinking and laziness. I expect more out of my fellow humans. We are capable of much more compelling bullshit, hell, billions of people are still convinced by memes created by ancient sand niggers. We can do better than they did, can't we?

>ITT: extensive arguments with shills

stop being so fucking retarded.

CONSPIRITARDS MUST REPLY

>plan awesome false flag where you demolish two fucking huge buildings, and crash a plane into the pentagon
>also use a controlled explosion to down a random already evacuated building just so people know it's actually all faked

Why the fuck would they do this. Calling me a shill without a counter argument is not an answer.

>which destroyed the entire load-bearing core of the building
fuckin lol [CITATION NEEDED]

first off...the load bearing core was never "destroyed," until it collapsed at freefall acceleration.

secondly, what does the 30floors above have anything to do with anything? the foundation of the building HAD ALREADY BEEN SUPPORTING THOSE 30 FLOORS for decades! and all skyscrapers are built with multiples of redundancy, meaning the foundation could support double/triple/quadruple the weight of those 30 floors. Just because you put a hole into the 30 floors doesn't make them suddenly weight 5X as much. use your brain

your argument is:
>first time this has ever happened in the history of mankind and the only time since, despite visual evidence to the contrary
>ya, but bigger planes!

just give it up. admit you're wrong and educate yourself. it's healthier not to live with so much cognitive dissonance all the time

Controlled demolition or thermite? Pick one.

Tell me how the fuck did they use thermite to take it down. Tell me how they used "controlled demolition." Details. Tell me when/where/how/what was used to take it down. You do realize controlled demolition requires stripping a building to its bare steel core. Why wasn't this done? How did they do this controlled demolition without doing so? Why did no one notice it being rigged to be taken down? Why has no come and said they rigged it or knew of it being rigged? (pro mode: don't post the Silverstein quote because he was talking about firefighters getting out of there)

I can't believe the amount of replies these threads still get. You people are fucking insane.

There were about a dozen

But I guess no one cares about the two short buildings that were completely destroyed by debris from the collapsing towers?

>Not the size or with the kinetic energy of 747s don't you understand physics?

so fucking what? i do understand physics. and the "official story" completely violates the laws of physics as attested to by:
ae911truth.org/

its not even up for debate anymore .everyone outside the brainwashed MSM drones in the usa know it was controlled demo. most of the intelligent world is trying to figure out who ACTUALLY was behind it and why. meanwhile, idiots like you are being paid to keep everyone dumb and silent believing whitehouse/cnn/msnbc/fox or whatever

>model was never released
>but..but..5000 pages were released!
THAT ISN'T THE PHONEY COMPUTER MODEL USED TO FAKE THE COMPLETE COLLAPSE AND BLAME ON SOME STUPID STRUCTURAL CONNECTION FAILURE AND FIREPROOFING.

Shit you shills are fucking weak sause.

>Building was next to other buildings
Oh great argument, are you projecting a bit Muhammed the inbreed?
All three were controlled demolitions. The evidence is overwhelming. Find my name on the list of 1000s of licensed engineers and architects, pussy.

yes freefall speed. quit lying. nist admitted it and it's clearly visible on video from the day. it's a losing battle just give up

>people with common sense that disagree with me are being paid
lol okay. keep up with your crazy life.

That's all probably true, it's the holograms / no planes people I dislike

I swear it's probably disinfo trying to equate any doubt about 9/11 with batshit wackyness, most people think the government was involved at least to the point of knowing it was coming and not taking action so they could use it for political gain

you use thermite to neatly cut through the beams because it's so hot and powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=zmA59hQnoOU

There was a hotel that was completely obliterated. Don't hear any controlled demolition theories about that do we? Oh they knew the buildings would fall perfectly on to it because they were so experienced with taking down 110 floor buildings.

I think what we need to remember is that conspiracy theorists all share a similar trait: the fact that a handful of people could inflict such awful carnage scares them shitless. It is much more comforting to think that the big, bad government is in complete control of everything. So of course it was the government, silly, everything went according to plan. And when everything goes according to plan, then these idiots feel safe.

The delusions and facts people ignore to get to this point are disturbing to most Americans but it is not surprising. Weak, small minds are very susceptible to such delusions. They find evidence to confirm only their point of view, and it let's them sleep easier.

I've only one thing to say to them and anyone believing this is a hoax: fuck off. You probably don't even live in an area where you're likely to be a victim of a terrorist attack

Don't buy into the left's new narratives: that radical theologies are not responsible for this. Terrorism was prevalent in the USS Cole attack and the embassy bombings in Kenya well before 9/11. Don't just accept this and carry on. Our way of life is at risk and we cannot indulge the lunatic fringes any longer.

Maybe they suspected people like you succeeded in supporting the opposite narrative?

The funny thing is: All this back and forth about the minutiae that most "conspiracy theorists" spend their time on prevents them from ever getting to the questions that actually matter, mainly regarding the plans inception. We all know what tools were used, but only the curious will ask "Who was the craftsman?", but 99.99% of the curious are wasting time on "muh steel beams, muh thermite, muh controlled demolition, muh fuggin missiles".

>fucking idiots for fuck's sake.
>Thank you, user, for existing as you do.

> secondly, what does the 30floors above have anything to do with anything? the foundation of the building HAD ALREADY BEEN SUPPORTING THOSE 30 FLOORS for decades! and all skyscrapers are built with multiples of redundancy, meaning the foundation could support double/triple/quadruple the weight of those 30 floors. Just because you put a hole into the 30 floors doesn't make them suddenly weight 5X as much. use your brain

Build a three story house.

Remove all but two 2x4s from the second story.

If your house is still standing, please call me, a physicist, and a priest, because you have found a miracle.

kind of hard to prove their models wrong when they refuse to release their numbers. pretty fucking convenient don't you think?

regardless, much has already been disproven hundreds of times by:
ae911truth.org/

no nobel prizes (gee wonder why), no "revolutions." what fantasy world are you living in?

you (and people like you) could have 100 different 50,000 page reports proving every single step of a controlled demo and you'd still believe the "official story" because muh feels and muh gov't safety or whatever the fuck mental illness you have

> Building 7, which also housed field offices of the SEC, FBI, CIA, NSA among others, contained tons of information on corporate fraud that could, collectively, have constituted manifold ‘Enrons’ that would’ve put many, many individuals away for a few hundred years.

>I suspect much of what Sibel Edmonds has been barred from disclosing has a lot to do with this information — fraud, laundering, gun-running, narcotics, etc. If one were to read between Sibel’s lines in the few interviews she gave before she was totally gagged, I believe this would all soon begin to ring true.

>Similarly, the offices that were the target of the missile that struck the Pentagon were those of the auditors digging into the missing $2.6 trillion.

>They were all killed in the strike. All records were destroyed.

WTC = 3 storey house

see this 40 second video

it might help you to understand the building's construction a little better

>People had been paid to cover-up and keep secret 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Report that shows Saudi involvement.

Truth is stranger than fiction, at least in this case.

>Where the evidence of these
Here at 5m:53s, but watch all 7min please:

Right. How do you get to the fucking steel beams, stupid? I believe the picture you posted is building one or two. Not WTC7 where the "thermite" was found. Controlled demo or thermite. When/where/how was it used?

I bet you 500USD that beam was cut for removal. Provide evidence to the contrary please.

This. The most pertinent questions:
Who had the means/ability to make the attacks happen?
What was the motive?
Who benefited from the attacks?

Yes, now look WTC7 can be debated and the fact of the matter is that there wasn't a proper investigation in regards to the debris which is suspicious as fuck, not to mention a lot of other shady stuff like the pentagon and the other flight who fell in some field. But when you start talking about the holograms and that stupid BBC picture you are talking about mentally challenged persons who represent 0,0001% of the people who demonstrate skepticism towards the events that happened on 9/11 and that's pointless.

I'm sure there's some autist here who thinks it was all holograms by the chtulu acolytes but come on,

> A fire on the outside of a hotel is the same as a 30 foot deep gash through the load bearing support structure of a skyscraper

I really do wonder, why is that what you people obsess over? Never, who in the government was involved, who gained, why the WTC and not another building... you people come out of the woodwork to claim the buildings couldn't fall down, weren't hit by planes, were filled with thermite... it's almost like you exist for the sole purpose of diluting actual discussion about the politics of 9/11 and making any deviance from the official story synonymous with schizophrenic rambling...

>installing thermite and explosives on support struts
>expecting the explosives and their wiring to stay in place and be operational after you've flown a plane into the building and set fire to it

wew lad

I stopped reading through half of your post to point out that you're wrong. It's not "muh gubmint," but simply money interests. How can you even be on this board for more than 5 seconds and not be aware of how corrupt and surreal some of the shit is that people at that economic level pull?

What?

So they just blew up an extra tower for no real media value just for keks? Just hoped no one would notice a plan that would require thousands of people to be involved and years of planning?

>quotes from nowhere

Every office building in new york has feds as tenants. If you really wanted to destroy the records you would move them to one of the federally held offices in the WTC, that would obviously be an easier to explain reason than blowing up a random building and risking your entire plan.

I could also provide qoutes with no citations saying dumb shit if you would like.

There were multiple crisis actors on "set".

5:32
youtube.com/watch?v=Pia2wu_QqTg

I have a feeling....
Ever hear of the term "Useful Idiots"?

The real kicker is it would have made everyone a lot more money not to bring the buildings down... imagine the price tag for some lucky well connected company to safely deconstruct it after being unrepairably damaged?

No gravity makes buildings fall. When the structure that holds them up fails it will fall. Newton explained this hundreds of years ago.

Now I understand why Jews decided to use USA as their main host. Such an obedient population, that will give their lives for their masters without a question.

Lol, so your theory is that it is "more comforting" to think that your own government is working against you, the government against which you can do nothing about short of some revolution or civil war and live in a paranoia of being killed on your sleep for speaking out against them,

VERSUS

Thinking that some evil guys who are contained in Afghanistan and Iraq did it and that we just need to go get'em.

Yea, brilliant theory there champ. Surely sounds comforting as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7IVCSpalbA&feature=youtu.be

I'm glad russians stole your land you useless faggot.

l.m.a.o

yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with the cleanup crews and acetylene torches

>you people
weird language.

i think it's because addressing the fact that the buildings didn't fall in the way the official narrative says so is the first hurdle. once we can agree on this we can move on to who did it and why, etc. it's just annoying trying to talk to physics deniers.

did you watch the video though? one of the guys that built the building said it will withstand a multiple planes flying into it because the structure is like a mesh. whats with your "> A fire on the outside of a hotel is the same as a 30 foot deep gash through the load bearing support structure of a skyscraper" comment?

>implying the US government didnt rent hotel rooms to the hijackers just days before the attacks
>implying the us government didnt give the hijackers visas to come INTO the country and follow them for years

Our government couldn't figure out how to stop terrorists from ramming naval cruisers or keep our embassies from being attacked yet they some how pulled off the greatest conspiracy ever?

People that believe the government brought down those towers are idiots and simpletons.

Stop ignoring me moron:
>Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team (NCST) Act—the Congressionally enacted authority under which NIST conducted its World Trade Center (WTC) investigation—exempts from disclosure "information received by NIST in the course of investigations regarding building failures if the Director finds that the disclosure of the information might jeopardize public safety." The NIST Director did find that the release of 3,370 files from the ANSYS® analysis used to create the WTC 7 collapse model results might jeopardize public safety, and therefore, these files have been withheld.

>The decision to withhold the data was based on the fact that the capabilities of the WTC 7 collapse initiation and global collapse models are unprecedented, in that they provide validated models that can predict collapse of typical tall buildings. If released, these models would provide a powerful tool to groups and individuals interested in simulating building collapses and devising ways to destroy buildings.

wow, nothing brings out the shills like WTC 7

dont you have a lying harpy to shill for ?

There's a video to go with that picture. Am I retarded for thinking what happens in that video is shady?

I LOVE THIS GUY
Find my name ;)
t. Architectural Engineer

When they called me it was so hard no to reveal my full power level. The lady was redpilled as fuck too.

That's exactly what I'm saying, it was a lot easier for the government to just facilitate some other people doing their own thing rather than putting on an insane elaborate show with a million failure points

It's not that hard to steal a plane if the government lets you get on it with a knife and doesn't put an armed air marshal on with you

Thanks for proving my point tin foiley

"Yes. Quite simple to pull off, really. All I had to do was have explosives planted at the base of the towers, then on 9-11 we pretended like four planes were being hijacked when really we just rerouted them to Pennsylvania then flew two military jets into the World Trade Center filled with more explosives and shot down all the witnesses in Flight 93 with an F-15 after blowing up the pentagon with a cruise missile. It was only the world's most intricate and flawlessly executed planm ever, ever. "
-Bush

What about the other side of the building entirely engulfed in diesel smoke from the gigantic fucking diesel tanks in the god damn basement (fire rises idiot) that were fucking on fire? As seen in this pic

I never noticed how bullshit that theory was until your post. Nice one.

That's where the fourth plane was supposed to hit before it was shot down. The debris from the fall of the other two buildings accidentally triggered the charges set in the building causing the collapse.

What's this? a slut for ants?

Wow, you make some excellent points. I never thought of it like that.

and of course, no one else in this thread cares to comment on this.

that is 100% the same guy

/thread

It seems pretty likely. Even with a thermite type reaction it would be tough to shear the beam at that angle.

damn portugal blowing the fuck outa that guy

RIP

Nobody thinks Joe Blow at HUD had anything to do with it. What they believe is that elements within the government helped. The connections are not bullshit, but they are clouded by the truther crowd who go off on some lunatic tangents. Controlled opposition to obfuscate the real involvement of elements within the FBI and Saudi government aiding the training and travel of the hijackers.

28 pages.

Not an argument.

I literally don't give a fuck about it, so try harder.
But you seemed triggered, boy.

>Why the fuck would they do this.

When an event occurs that that fundamentally changes the dynamics of global geopolitics, there is one question above all others whose answer will most assuredly point to its perpetrators. That question is "Cui bono?"

Egyptian Intellectual, Hassan Al Bana, has stated publicly that he thinks Netanyahu planned 9/11 with the Jews at the Jonathan Institute.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. All the most important issues in the debate are presented in full detail, showing both the positions of those who reject the official version, the 9/11 Truth Movement, and the positions of those who support it, called "the debunkers." You can be the judge.

The "Five Dancing Israelis" Mossad agents (in NYC self-admittedly to "document the events"), the "Israeli Art Students", dual-citizen "Lucky Larry" Silverstein, NYC Mossad-owned company "Urban Moving Systems" with van of explosives, all airports involved in the attack had their security owned and ran by Israeli companies, & more.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Leave and never come back with your shit reddit memes.

looks fine to me m8

He doesn't measure from the beginning of the collapse.
>Next.

He doesn't measure from the beginning of the collapse. Define """Freefall"""
>Next.

Picture obviously taken before the damage was done.
>Try again.
>Maybe try using your brain this time.

yeah... debris doesn't make something fall in its own footprint there, fascist, don'chya know.

Not only on this one, these shills are clearly ignoring most of my comments. And yes, there were more crisis actors than him, I've counted up to at least 3 "confirmed" (where they appear in media under different names)...

Literally hundreds of firefighters, policemen, guards, personnel said that they heard multiple explosions from multiple floors and especially the basement and first floors just before the towers started going down, also same explosions were heard on WTC 7.

Damage was to the side facing the buildings.

You know, the side you can't see, because it's covered in smoke and dust from one of the worlds tallest buildings falling into it.

You are being ignored because anyone who mentions "crisis actors" is considered a lost cause and will be rounded up on the day of the rope because they will provide nothing of value. They are simply a drain on resources.

>Diesel fires
Haha, didn't you know that's no possible?

>Damage was to the side facing the buildings.
>to
>side

It's almost like the core began to collapse first, causing massive rushes of air down elevator shafts and stairwells that blew out at the lobby floors and basement levels where the shafts began and ended, before the outer shell was pulled down from the top and followed the core down?

You can even see the radio tower start to collapse through the roof of the north tower a full second before the outer edge of the roof falls.

this is why i think the flat earth / mandela effect horseshit is being shoved into the mainstream.
theyre such stupid fucking "theories" if they can label them conspiracies then anyone that shows interest in foul play in any fishy events they can be shunned instantly.
>lmao i bet hes a flat earther

>(uncited) Evidence may or may not exist, and I can't show you.

There is a reason you were ignored.

look at the roof you stupid fucking nigger. it's fine. nothing wrong with it at all.

>muh north tower fell on it

You're like the burger equivalent of a Canadian

Pull it meant the operation to save it you fucktard. Structural engineers told them it was a loss and too dangerous to try to put out the fires. Pull it meant get your people back it's gonna go. That's why every fucking news crew from NYC to Calcutta had a camera on it.
JesusHChrist you conspiracy fucks are literally mentally incapable of logical cognitive thought. Please don't ever reproduce

It's just that it proves nothing it's all a big speculation based on something that can be easily explained as some miscommunication during a chaotic event. Maybe they really did think WTC7 was going to fall or was in risk of falling and the wrong information got passed to the studio. It doesn't even involve any kind of conspiracy at all. Let's say I'm some guy on the field and I let the guys in the studio know that I think WTC7 is not looking good and gonna fall, then in the midst of the chaos of having to process 200 different sources someone hears WTC7 falls and they go with it and report on it. Why the fuck would anyone make a big deal out of this when it can be so easily explained? Literally just feeding the notion that truthers are crazy hologram guys who go with everything that suits the tinfoil narrative imo.

>anyone who mentions "crisis actors" is considered a lost cause and will be rounded up on the day of the rope because they will provide nothing of value. They are simply a drain on resources.
What is that supposed to mean?

Please go back to your cancer site faggot. You arent one of us. Im spesking on behalf of ALL Cred Forums.org. You arent one of us.

Diesel fires, impossible.
>Dafuq?
Go get some diesel, light it on fire, be amazed at how fucking ignorant you are.

Please go back to your cancer site faggot. You arent one of us. Im spesking on behalf of ALL Cred Forums.org. You arent one of us.

You deserve to be tossed into an oven.

Noooooooooooooooooo what???

>>(uncited) Evidence may or may not exist, and I can't show you.
Literally written by the official National Institute of Standards and Technology youtube channel you idiot.

I've explained to you three times now that the damage was to the side, and you keep pointing at the roof and saying it proves me wrong. Did you never pass that day of preschool where they go over directions? Or do you get paid enough that you don't hate yourself for being this stupid?

lol

It means people who are so far gone they subscribe to the idea of "crisis actors" in situations like 911 or sandy hook, are beyond rescue and lacking in the basic intelligence needed to contribute to society in any way shape or form.

They contribute nothing, so they are a net deficit.

Diesel is only flammable under pressure. That's why Diesel engines have compressors.

butthurt american triggered by the truth.

some were, but many others weren't

I think they are probably on meth, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU

there was no plane that hit the pentagon. there was no wing damage
(oh noes those poor street lights didn't stand a chance!"

youtube.com/watch?v=jZJm2iiRiic

youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

schooling the shills i see

keep it up

It's hard to light up diesel fuels unless they're in a mist. I'm not saying you're wrong or right, just stating what I know.

whhheeeewwwwwww

Just end yourself.

>It means people who are so far gone they subscribe to the idea of "crisis actors" in situations like 911 or sandy hook
I don't know about sandy hook or other events and I dont care, but those two dudes in linked video look and sound uncanny similar.

terrible argument.

no one thinks normal gov't employees "brought down these tower." you are the fucking idiot for being so simple-minded and elementary in your thinking.

handful of cia/mossad get together with lucky larry (owner of the building) and they can do whatever the fuck they want to the building before/during 9/11. not that difficult to set up, bozo

no what we seek is the truth. we are tired of lies.

ps fuck off shill

The evidence of when/where/what/how was used to take down the buildings? I must have missed that.

Yeah it's just a coincidence that all you basement dwelling conspiracy theorists have is one angle of a collapse that fits your narrative

James Foley's "mom" magically showed up at the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook. get a fucking grip

If it's so simple explain it here.

Even Kek agrees with my position.
>Chek em

What about the angle of the U.S government renting hotel rooms to the hijackers days before 9/11? Or giving them visas to come in the country?

>Molten metal
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but it sure as fuck can melt aluminium.

Why would there have been aluminium in the world trade centre though? Oh yeah, the huge jumbo jet made entirely of aluminium that flew into it...

Just doing my civic duty. Shills seem to think everyone has the same level of practical knowledge as them whereas anyone who isn't a beta NEET cuckold and is an actual man who has had to work on things knows how things work.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams, genius.

just did in that post. reread the post.

terrible argument again. south park has been controlled opposition for some time, now, especially their 911 episode. so obvious it hurts.

wrt your post, see:
plus they probably did use real planes. gov't has never been above civilian casualties for achieving their aims. see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

crisis actors are a real thing, it's a type of actor and homeland security ect employ them in live drills as part of taining

you're the type of retard who makes the situation worse for everyone by being an uniformed idiot blindly parroting whatever people in authority tell you , you're a joke kys

controlled demolition. very simple.

see

I already posted TWICE for your stupid ass:
+

For what purpose would the media report in that abnormal way though?
Here's two hypothetical scenarios where there were no screwups:

Scenario A, BBC is insider:
>know that WTC7 will collapse at a specific time, therefore WTC7 not only had to be demolished but had to be demolished at that specific time
>everyone who's an insider has been kept quiet ever since

Scenario B, BBC is outsider:
>WTC7 collapses
>report it

In both cases, the same goal is achieved: inform the public WTC7 collapsed.
However having BBC as an outsider makes it impossible for them to spill the beans because they don't have the beans to spill.

>3 buildings collapse at freefall acceleration.

it's a pretty good fucking "angle" actually

Also your video talks of how fire brought it down.

once again, molten aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to air

once again, for molten aluminum to be melted and glowing that red and incandescent would mean that it would have a thinner viscosity and flow more watery and leave "icicle" formations. that's not what's shown in video and photographs taken on 9/11

>They Knew

TOTALLY CREDIBLE!

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

...which would have nothing to do with melting the steel, fireproofed structure of the building

you have no argument

No it isn't. You can't just say two words and expect anyone to take you seriously. Explain it in detail.

see
oxides darken in color almost instantly when exposed to air when you're dealing with aluminum.

get thee to your local welder and ask them, leprechaun.

You say they used thermite. How did they use it on unexposed steel columns? What type of magic thermite gun was it? When did they use it? Where did they use it?

>molten aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to air
So does steel genius

>for molten aluminum to be melted and glowing that red and incandescent would mean that it would have a thinner viscosity and flow more watery and leave "icicle" formations.
Looked pretty fucking watery to me, and measuring the brightness of the aluminium accurately with that shitty tv camera footage is a joke.

how did the rubble under WTC 7 burn for 3 months when there was no jet fuel involved in that fire?

already been debunked. they knew the building would collapse about 3 hours before it did. BBC just got the word differently and reported that it already had collapsed 20 mins before it actually did

>...which would have nothing to do with melting the steel, fireproofed structure of the building
Exactly, because that didn't happen.

that was tight i love elo

Have you ever seen a fire?

Go back to roleplaying on /x/ conspiracyfags

subtle, subversive

Everyone itt who thinks that building fell down by accident is a shill. Skyscrapers don't just do that.

read the other post you fucking dolt:

911 - WTC:
Two planes hit
Three WTC buildings go down
Unprecedented "engineering failure" due to "fires".
Listen carefully at 5:53, but watch it all.

OMG im gonna beat the shit out of this fucking faggot

I always point out the Oklahoma building to help people understand the comparison as to why Bldg 7 mysteriously fell.

he heard explosions
the other said the back side was blown away
youtube.com/watch?v=5LO5V2CJpzI

firefighters said they heard explosions
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0

wake the fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

3 MONTHS

you are a fucking idiot. fires don't just burn, thousands of degrees...for MONTHS.

hours, yes. days, yes. weeks, RARELY. a month: almost never. 3 months? NEVER. and with firefighters working 24/7 to put it out.

you are completely insane

This is my favorite post I've seen on Cred Forums in however many wasted years I've been here

>Skyscrapers don't just do that.
exactly. They need to be hit by other skyscrapers first.

i agree with you bro

unconvincing.

>What is aluminum?

That isn't detail.

was that from office fires too? why didn't it collapse? looks a thousand times worse than WTC 7 did.

Cutoff dickies are a uniform?

I've always wondered what the point of demoing 7 would be. No one outside of truthers remembers 7, and why would they demo it hours after the fact?

I think 7 burned down, unprecedented yes, but possible. The whole attack may have been a CIA show, maybe even one that went better than expected. I could see an attack designed to damage the buildings, kill hundreds, look good on camera, going big when the towers collapse. But I can't see any real reason to blow 7.

hah! look at the level of devastation of those two buildings in the center. Neither of those collapsed at freefall acceleration did they?

damn. just damn.

official story BTFO

someone PLZ make a side-by-side comparison with:

>molten aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to air

not like aluminum they don't. steel forms oxides from rust and patinas, yes, but it takes longer for steel to cool off. molten steel stays orange for a while, which is what you see in video and photographs. with aluminum it's much faster and we wouldn't see it red like that for long.

>looked watery to me
well maybe you aren't a fucking welder, buddy. the stuff that's coming out is a soupy mess with sparks, not dripping and flowing as molten aluminum would do because it would have a different viscosity if it's red hot.

Thank you for using your brain. It gets fuckin lonely in these threads sometimes.

holy shit it's a potato

Or 5000 years sometimes

bbc.com/news/uk-england-23051367

General (((Wesley Clark))) knows (KNEW) what's up before the attack, maybe not just where and when.

see

this is the chink in ZOG's armor

zero realistic way of collapsing due to "falling debris"

THIS FUCKING BUILDING IS EVIDENCE THAT AT LEAST THIS ONE WAS STAGED

>darken
>air
>you are retarded see here :

you're asking for unreasonable detail. there are no records (duh) and none of us were there, but it's certainly a plausible explanation.

israeli/us agents with unfettered access to the wtc for weeks ahead of 9/11. they could've planted anything they wanted to.

meanwhile, befriend/tutor some pissed off jihadis and provide them with the best tools/intelligence cia/mossad has to offer.

You always point out a completely different building with no huge fire raging all day and a huge gash taken out of it.

It's like fucking morons who say diesel doesn't burn, i take diesel with me camping because it's perfect to soak a big of wood and use to start a decent fire. So you've got all this intense heat warping the beams on the lower levels and basement and a huge fucking gash and the massive shock to the ground when the other towers fell.
Anyone who believes wtc7 was some demo job is a fucking fruit loop.

see:
okc burned for hours max.
wtc burned for MONTHS?

give me a break

No one was paid to destroy the World Trade Center. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Bush's presidency.

Yeah, 8 story buildings are the same as 40+ story buildings. What a great point you made! You must be so proud!
>you are a fucking idiot.

>we wouldn't see it red like that for long.
for how long? A few seconds after falling out of a jet fuel fire?

>The stuff that's coming out is a soupy mess with sparks
It's impossible to tell that with how fucking blurry the footage is. Nice evidence right there.

>all fires are the same
>All building structures are the same

>controlled, confined indoor displacement from crucible
>open air with a wind factor hundreds of feet up
>same thing

nah bro. that's not how aluminum works.

You haven't lived until you've seen a titanium fire.

THESE QUINTS SPEAK THE TRUTH.

GET THEM CHECKED

So you admit your evidence doesn't exist?

>unconvincing.
yet still much more convincing than 9/11s official story

holy shit go to a fucking welder anywhere near where you live. ask them if molten aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to air, they will tell you unequivocally "yes"

>it's impossible to tell

use your eyes, shithead.

>titanium fire.
holy shit, that's awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=NDhnwLheoU4

Shewee the shills are very touchy about this subject.

>If you can't explain and prove every part of a conspiracy

Then the 'official story' is the only truth you can know, Occams Razor goy. Take your meds, schizos.

>israeli/us agents with unfettered access to the wtc for weeks ahead of 9/11. they could've planted anything they wanted to.
Actually Israel has attacked America before (USS Liberty) in order for the happening to be blame on its enemy Egypt, but it the conspiracy was uncovered by the U.S. and it somewhat shortly backfired.

>"""""""""""Uniform collapse"""""
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>saved.

We will probably never know if it was mossad. Pointless arguing about it. All we know is that Israel benefited from it. That's the only thing normies need to know to start hating kikes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

>Falls without breaking symmetry
>The odds

smd.

>ask them if molten aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to air, they will tell you unequivocally "yes"
Never denied that.

>use your eyes, shithead.
You can barely make out a square foot of resolution with that shitty video. Hardly going to be able to realistic tell that the aluminium is "soupy" and not "watery" after falling 800ft as spray. Real outstanding evidence there.

You suck at shilling, incidentally.

Hope our tax dollars aren't involved.