m.youtube.com/watch?v=1oy2f7cbDtI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Acg4v2q4gYM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQDhju3dp58
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"to me it doesn't sound like a complex statement at all"

huh... i guess that is how you establish the fact that you are by far the smartest person in the debate within seconds

Hahaha Ive never seen Smug Carson

BTFO
T
F
O

Exact same cucks that will compare Trump to Hitler without a second thought getting furiously butt blasted when the same analogies are turned on them. Completely unsurprising.

"Have you read the book?"
"N-n-no...."

>Have you ever heard the phrase, "you can't judge a book by its cover"?

So... is the black guy the good guy and the white guy the bad guy here?

What the fuck happened to the sleepy doctor from the primaries?
Stay woke doc

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Ben is truly based

Holy shit. That's some savage Carsonage right there.

Surprisingly high energy.

Holy shit, guys. Like, I'm gonna be serious for a good damn second here.

I know people liberally throw around links saying that so and so person got shut down or BTFO'd by slightly winning an argument, but Carson legitimately bent this guy over and fucked him haed with his world play.

Honestly, that last part was so smooth you'd think they almost practiced it.

doctors aren't politicians. They observe facts too much. You need someone like Trump. Almost retarded confidence

The white guy looks retarded

I love that guy, and he's so smug about

I wonder how strong he gets when he's angry!

i love Ben

Rip Trump/Carson 2016

>ywn go back in time and get Carson nominated

>Honestly, that last part was so smooth you'd think they almost practiced it.

Well, it's US media, after all.

Have you watched the video?

kek

He totally set himself up for that one.

Will he be a part of the future Trump government?

this time yes.

Carson could have won in 2012 if he ran

I like how ((he)) is "literally shaking". It's like memes come true

>tfw no carson VP
fuck pence honestly

pence is based but Trump/Carson was the dream team. maybe in 2020

I'm literally shaking right now don't do this to me Ben

Carson is so fucking based.

hot
moar?

god damn that cuck got shrekt

While Carson was sleeping during the debates, Trump was whispering magical incantations into his ears. Imbuing him with power so that the day he awoke, he could ass blast retards.

Based Ben, throwing CNN shills straight down the cliff

>tfw I really wanted Carson to be nominated.
>tfw americans blew it again.

KEK.

I fucking love Dr. Carson. Always such a soft spoken badass.

>sweden
>wanting a nigger to be president
why am I not surprised?

his head was shaking the whole time, maybe its neurological. or maybe hes just a nervous wreck

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
THE
FUCK
OUT

Holy fuck what I have been missing on all these years?

Dr. Carson would've made such a good VP for Trump. I don't care that he's mini-Trump and says crazy things. That's exactly why he'd be great.

Carson is a black man, not a nigger.

Learn the difference toothpaste

FUCKING REKT

Carson is a pretty cool guy

of course

Woke Doc strikes again.

He has all the reason to be. I think the square root of Carson IQ qould be the average IQ of the other people in that room.

didn't he stab somebody?

> I REST MY CASE

HAHAHAHA what a fucking idiot, and then he defends it afterwards..

>have you read the book?

holy fuck i love this guy.

He is a surgeon so technically yes

That black man is great!

THE GOOD DOC

SLEEP TIGHT

this. I personally met Carson. Really is quite a based dude. More than you would think. He is in absolutely no way "nigger".

He's kind of boring, but really straight forward when he talks to you. It's different from that "beat around the bush" talk politicians usually give.

kek

That black man is great!

Damn I'm ordering that book right now. Lol

Welp, BTFO by sleepy Carson

Man, what the fuck happened to CNN, they used to be a "serious" news outlet and now they all seem like neurotic sperglords to me.

kek

HE HAS AWAKENED

holy fucking shit savage af

Exactly like a chicken when you cut off his head

Dr.Carson is such a legend

I was kind of annoyed that Carson didn't get the nomination/VP slot. He's probably legit one of the smartest people to ever run for office.

Also, why are so many toothpastes in this thread.

Why does reddit keep forcing this meme.
Nigger = black person, simple as that.
Carson is a based nigger.

topkek

Yeah, Carson is a really based nigger.

Shows the lack of intelligence of leftists that he literally set himself up for that one..

Think about how excellently he setup himself to be pwned.. he pretends to know what the book is about by it's cover trying to claim that carson was glorifying nazi germany because his book was called america the beautiful, and then he uses the word "phrase" in the next statement..

Leftists really are airheads, how can someone that empty headed even get that job where he gets to sit and interview carson?

Strickland's fucking face when Ben says you can't judge a book by its cover.

>W-Well m-maybe you can't judge a book by the title
>Fuck....

Holy moley that was a blowout.

>Not knowing who Sleepy Ben Carson is

Fucking beaners.

shut up, frog. as an americracker, i can tell you that all blacks are niggers.

>I rest my case
that faggot got BTFO so hard

then he strikes the killing blow by:
> you cant judge a book by its cover? then read the book

kekd

woke/10

would awaken again

holy SHIT completely BTFO'd oh my fucking christ

does anyone have any more vids of the sleepy dr. awakening?

"y-yeah i heard that phrase, but its not 'dont judge a book by its title!' hah! check. mate."

>wordplay with neurosurgeon
>being this retarded
>confirmed CNN

Wow this guy is a former democratic politician..
Just.. hahaha

smug ben holy shit. Rekking CNN

Well maybe you can't judge it by the title.....I dunno

Calm down, person of color

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

The sleeper awakes.

He was the governor of Ohio LOL

>democratic party
>doesn't believe in reading books
Makes sense.

I am in awe

He also stabbed a friend and attacked another with a hammer when he hit his full test load as a kid.

For some reason a lot of very intelligent people seem to have this thing of talking slowly and methodically, especially when doing public speaking or debates.

His face in the last frame
>I'm surrounded by morons

oh please, you two are more nigger than Carson.

Democrats have higher iqs than republicans.

WAKE UP MR CARSON

>Calls Netherlands toothpaste
>Is literally vertical toothpaste themselves

You can bring the savage to America, but you can't remove the savage out of Carsons comment.

Nice meme bro, doesn't seem to actually add up considering the stupidity that emanates from them. But keep telling yourself that.

[Citation needed]

i'll take your word for it, Anonymous with the ID of soy

A man who is too smart can never be a leader, they are always analyzing themselves for mistakes and missteps. They make good chancellors and advisors, I rememver reading a book where a chancellor had the king disposed of to take his position and after some time he began to regret it because it was easier to convince the charismatic king than it was to actually lead.

lol just skip to the end it's the best

What does it even feel like to be destroyed that badly in a discussion? I hope I'll never find out.

TIME OF DEATH
1MIN 38 SEC

CNN panelists are the biggest fucktards on the planet.

>smart people can't be leaders
Wow.. that's the most retarded thing i've heard..

Being able to analyze situations doesn't mean you second guess yourself you frigging retard.. That depends on confidence in your abilities.

Strickland's a goy, friend.

Argentinians ate never the good goys - sorry, guys - so I don't know what you're talking. Can't you just act white for once?

>smart people can't be leaders
Nice strawman.
The point is that good leaders are not autistic tier smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=35USwAhycvA

>A man who is too smart can never be a leader, they are always analyzing themselves for mistakes and missteps.
I swear to god this is from something. A speech or it's just a phrase or something. I've heard it before.

The rumor is secretary of education. Why he isn't a health position I have no clue.

Woke Doc as Surgeon General please

Whats wrong with that stuttery fuck?

Does he have parkinsons?

Also, Carson utterly rekt that interview.

Blacks are niggers, you sideways toothpaste fuckin' nig.

my God, I'm glad I gave this guy money and support

>nice strawman
but he literally said: "A man who is too smart can never be a leader."

More Carson responding to criticisms of the same quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=Acg4v2q4gYM

One based nigger and suddenly some of you talk about him like he's Chuck Norris or something.

>have you ever heard the phrase "you can't judge a book by its cover?"
There's no recovering from that one.

Good leaders can easily be super smart, again what you are describing is other traits than intelligence interfering with it..

Intelligent but lacking confidence yes that's a problem, but those are two separate things, confidence is accrued by successes in utilizing ones abilities and discernment etc.

No very smart people as long as they are balanced confidence wise and also with decent empathy etc. and still being very masculine and with good experience, is pretty much the recipy for a perfect leader.

Those types of people are rare though so we often end up with people who have less of the aforementioned, where the advisers then step in and fill the many gaps.

People that are less clever are better at taking orders than thinking about them.

He saves the energy from talking and acting at a normal pace for high energy redpilling and BTFOing.

Is that a 3d mirror or something? I don't get it

He's right on both what happened in Germany and what is happening now.

>Carson: Did you read the book
>Limp dick bastard: I have not read the book
>Carson: I rest my case
>Limp Dick bastard: "I'm using the title of the book"
>Carson: "You ever hear of the phrase you can't judge a book by the cover?"

You start to find politics a bit more sane, if disgusting all the same, by realizing that a lot of politicians or pundits are literally no different than a Cred Forums poster or a youtube commenter or a redditor. Shitposting exists in the real world in spades, quite frankly more often than online. Not that Carson is shitposting - he's the guy tryin to have a civil conversation opposite a platitudes aggrandizing cocksucker from reddit.

It's probably a common legend but some Medieval Persian story has a vizier who is ejected by the King and happily goes to live in a monastery. The kingdom goes to shit, the king begs the vizier to come back because the vizier is wise enough to help but the vizier responds it's precisely his wisdom that keeps him from wanting to return. The whole idea that those who are best suited to lead are often the most reluctant to do so.

It's less 'smart people can't be leaders' and more 'introspective people cannot be efficient leaders'. It depends on the circumstances as some positions of leadership require the gambler's mentality of being able to take bold risks and trust in a throw of the dice, while other positions of leadership require a managerial mindset of hedging your resources, being cautious and very strategic.

Emphasis on the 'too' part. At a certain level of intellect you end up the absent minded professor. Trump is clearly smart, his grades and successes speak to it, but he's not at that absent minded professor cerebral level. Carson is, which is why Carson is more cut out for a vizier/advisor role to Trump's executive role.

>german """""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""

Absolutely beautiful

This exchange is marvellous

Kek

Get the fuck outta here, Strickland, before I set you and your vagina on fire.

By the way
>leaf

I fuckin' suspected it, Strickland. Just fuck off. And jump into a fire.

This is a foretaste of what the debates will be like.

Oh dear.

Woke Ben is best Ben

>At a certain level of intellect you end up the absent minded professor.

This is absolute horseshit.

I don't think you're going to find great leaders who are 'super smart' in the sense of being neurosurgeons or astrophysicists or math savants. At a certain point it's going to require sacrificing your time and development in other capacities to focus narrowly on that chosen field. What we'll call 'autistic'. Leadership is born as well as made but one does not have much circumstances to practice leadership in a hard science field. Leading a research team or whatever sure but that is a wholly different dynamic than leading something that involves much more politiciking, intrigue, person/people skills.

If you can name for me a super intelligent physicist/engineer/cerebral type who was also an effective leader of a country or large entity, please tell me. The only president I can name with that kind of cerebral stem background is Carter, and that harms more than helps your point.

Alright, name me a super intelligent super smart individual who is not an absent minded professor narrowly focused on his chosen fields.

Also part of the reasons why we are bad in general to locate these extremely rare perfect leaders/natural leaders is because people don't really get into politics for the best intentions, or because they're the best people, they get in because they kind of are like.. the ones who wanted to, so they are swarmed with advisors to reduce their incompetence and so essentially they don't really end up governing but just being a puppet.

Career politicians is a really annoying thing because they just want to stay in office even if they are bad at it.. Should be more shorter terms in general and different people unless you found some rare ones who were just perfect at it, which you ofcourse could keep a little longer but let's face it most of the politicians are fucking retards that should be replaced by more competent people, let's say 80% of them..

Roland "DP by the BBC" Martin

lol
Explain your comparisons to nazi germany.
>Gives full fledged explanation to statements
Yes, but why nazi germany?
>Reiterates original explanation
Lets move on

> but why male models?

He is a pioneering brain surgeon. I think this guy acts like he has nothing to prove and liberal fuckwits mistake that for idiocy.

> name me a super intelligent super smart individual who is not an absent minded professor narrowly focused on his chosen fields.

Just because they might be focused on their field in private sector doesn't mean they couldn't swiftly forge themselves into magnifiscent leadership material if they were nudged in that direction.

You're claiming that even if they wanted to they would be terrible leaders because they were intelligent, i wholeheartedly disagree with that assumption.

Look at trump he's been focused in private sector for 30+ years. He might not be one of the extremely rare ones but he's definately quality leadership material.. And as expected he didn't want to be a politician..

That's the problem with the natural leaders they want to go in private sector somewhere and make shitton of money and aren't even interested in leading politically. But that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be attempted to be recruited more for those roles.

Sue Dr. Carson for malpractice, 'cause he just killed a man.

The doctor has finally awoken, does this mean we are now crossing a threshold on energy levels now? They've never been so high before. Also requesting a new smug Carson pepe please.

Euler, perhaps the best mathematician in history, was a family man with shitloads of children.

Von Neumann hated marxist bullshit so much that he would probably be a poster on Cred Forums. He had interests outside of math.

Ronald Graham was best friends with ultra sperg Erdos while being a normal guy and good mathematician.

There's tons of people out there who are brilliant but not "absent minded professors".

You're kind of claiming that the more intelligent you become the more suboptimized you become around a specific field or issue, as if intelligence somehow makes you less well rounded, that's a bunch of hogwash.

Ofcourse extremely intelligent people focus on a particular issue they burn for because they can take it to levels that normal people couldn't dream of.. which is good for all of us, but that doesn't mean they can't do anything macro.. That's much more about nurture rather than nature.

hes fucking redpilled on the indoctrination thats taking place on our schools right now. he'll do a damn good job as sec of education. remember when he named alinsky? that guy is woke, mang

DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASSUME HIS SPECIES YOU SHITOBJECT?

>DOCTOR SLEEP

It's like a subtle message from Kek.

So CNN is Fox News for liberals?

>I was kind of annoyed that Carson didn't get the nomination/VP slot.
i get what you mean. but trump really needed someone with friends in congress to pass his bills. pence will be perfect as VP

guy on the right says we're free to speak out
such bullshit

nobody stands up to challenge SJWs because they will dogpile your shit. if online, they will try to get your posts deleted, file fake reports against your accounts, try to get you fired from your job if they can figure out who you really are, etc.

"PC" is just another word for "sit down, shut up, don't disagree" and "SJW" is the enforcement branch of this nazi shit.

yes.

although really literally every media source in America is "fox news for liberals" except fox news.

If there's a single straight news source here, I've never heard of it.

the sheer nigger population who vote democrat drops the average dem's IQ to 80

>Getting blown out this hard by Ben fucking Carson
Holy shit dude. Ben does not get enough credit for how savage he can be.

>Alright, name me a super intelligent super smart individual who is not an absent minded professor narrowly focused on his chosen fields.
trump

Coupled with your post here > we are bad in general to locate these extremely rare perfect leaders/natural leaders is because people don't really get into politics for the best intentions

It's starting to smell a bit like the philosophizing theorycrafting in a sterile and isolated environment of logic. "Communism is perfect in theory but don't ask me to prove it in fact" type apologism. Philosophizing about the perfect ideal ruler is worth fuck all when it cannot stand up to the nature of reality. And the nature of reality is still that neither of you have managed to cite examples of savant-tier intelligent individiuals who were also successful and capable rulers. Absent minded professor does not mean /r9k/ autist.

Trump is clearly intelligent, but that intelligence is not to the level of super-intelligent savant. Let's cut the dancing around the pole and recognize it as STEM. I am far from a STEMfag, but it's clear that STEM requires much more raw intellectual affinity than business or liberal arts fields. Business, Trump's domain, requires a canny wise and street-smart intelligence as much and often more so than purely quantitative STEM type intellect.
And was he in a position of executive leadership, or was it just a savant in his fields of mathematics, science, engineering?
Same deal for Ronald Graham and Neumann. Absent minded professor doesn't mean /R9K/.

If you claim that someone can be a savant super-intelligent genius and an excellent or superior ruler, better than a layperson who isn't as intelligent.

Name them. Don't theorycraft. Name them. Kings, presidents, governors, executives.

>did you read the book
>No
>I rest my case
>don't judge a book by its cover
>you need to read the book

sleepy Ben triggered the fuck out of them

“Colon thought Carrot was simple. Carrot often struck people as simple. And he was.
Where people went wrong was thinking that simple meant the same thing as stupid.”
― Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms

Yes, Von Neumann was in many different leadership positions.

underrated

The studies show that "conservatives" tend to have lower IQs than Liberals by about 3-4 points, which is less than a third of one standard deviation.

But you'll notice that the studies never show "Republicans vs Democrats," because that would require taking a racially and socially accurate cross-section of the DNC and RNC, and then testing them. Since Blacks make up about 25% of the DNC, and have an average IQ of 80, the results would be lopsided.

What they do instead is they define "Conservatives" in such a way that it includes Blacks and Latinos. Belief in God, dislike of Gays, Racism, etc. Thus 3/4ths of the Democrats' voting base is technically Conservative.

So consider that, and then consider that DESPITE that, the difference is less than one standard deviation, meaning that it is less intelligence than any human being can recognize in personal interaction.

>But you'll notice that the studies never show "Republicans vs Democrats,"
I know one actually.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

Jesus, how does Ben speak so mellow while delivering such daggers?

can attest to this, have a German gf.

The cuck goes into hysterics and starts spouting emotional drivel the moment he opens his mouth. Sleepy Ben stays reasonable and calm. I enjoyed this video.

>It's a Ben "Arson applied to your feelings" Carson episode

WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

>you ever heard the phrase 'don't just a book by its cover?'

I nearly spat my drink. That was hilarious.

Years of talking to people stupider than him has taught him that its pointless to get angry when dealing with mental children.

They take it for granted that they're talking to people dumber than they are and as such they feel the need to talk slowly in order to be understood.

Trump is exceptionally bright but his intellect is not at the super smart savant tier. I love trump and I hope he wins but the raw intellect of running a successful business is inferior to the raw intellect required for neurosurgery. It involves a melange of charisma, wit, cleverness, wisdom, daring and intelligence, not just acute knowledge of qualitative facts. You don't have to negotiate with brain-cells, you don't have to forecast competitors when you're working on astrophysics.

If you disagree with the statement that
>raw intellect of running a successful business is inferior to the raw intellect required for neurosurgery

You've got idiots who have proven successful in business and celebrated as tycoons before they died or their luck, their wisdom or their cleverness died out. You've never had an idiot in their chosen field reach the pinnacles of STEMfaggotry. It is impossible to become some highly celebrated mathematician and be an idiot. Meanwhile countless businesses have succeeded and affluent because of variables far beyond intellect.

>as if intelligence somehow makes you less well rounded, that's a bunch of hogwash.
>extremely intelligent people focus on a particular issue they burn for because they can take it to levels that normal people couldn't dream of
The hours in a day and one's time and focus is not infinite. Unless someone is so innately experienced in a subject that it comes to them like breathing, time spent learning the intricacies of leadership, management of people, predicting and countering competitors and rivals, is time spent away from the subjects they are engrossed in.

The claim that "Super intelligent savants could be excellent leaders if they wanted to be" is immaterial without proof. The proof we have is that leaders who were exceptionally intelligent in a qualitative field did not correspond to being effective rulers. On the contrary they often were among the worst (Hi Carter).

c'mon don't be so mean
He did his best, I'm sure

CAN'T
ARSON
THE
CARSON

HE IS AWOKEN

He'll be the SG senpai

ayy

>Ted Strickland
>Literally shaking

Top fucking kek

Uh huh. And deer are smarter than wolves.

>cuz you need to read the book
Holyshit I've never seen Ben so smug

>literally shaking
holy shit

oy vey

Spending too much time with Trump.

Never forget during the debate where everyone treated Carson like shit when he was called up and didnt hear it. Trump stood by his side and waited for him to go first.

>Well >:C i guess you can't judge a book by it's title either

what a fucking faggot, the title is part of the cover. the cover is made up of a title and SOMETIMES an illustation

what the fuck does he think the phrase means?

>Name them.
Woodrow Wilson, PhD and President of Princeton University
Angela Merkel, Masters in Chemical Engineering
Emperor Hirohito, vicious leader during WW2 and published in peer reviewed scientific journals relating to biology.

This is just 3 that came to mind in a second of reading your sentence. But I'm sure you'll move the goal post again.

>Woodrow Wilson
>Angela Merkal
Shit leaders desu

Carson is way to /comfy/ to be president. He needs to have a role in Trumps cabinet though.

>Woodrow Wilson

Literally the worst president in American history

>N-n-no i haven't read the book.

that video was in 2014 famalam

Benny has always been based, way before he met Trump

My god. Opening another NJ Craft beer for this based Ben

Departed Souls Nuggy Monster.

Come on. Trump might be clever, but that's it. Even his success as a business man isn't that great, if you consider his inheritance etc.

If Trump is going to win the election, it will be because of three reasons :
-His charisma and skills as an entertainer fill stadiums. Obama is also very charismatic.
-the way he talks is comprehensible even for the dumbest americans
-Hillary is as unpopular as him

black people and niggers are different species

HOLY
FUCK

This is "illegal immigrants" levels of owned. Goddamn it feels good when the lugenpresse gets BTFO.

attempt/10
good try m8

WC3 was the shit tho. Got a battle chest and everything...

Generally you don't feel it as hard as the audience does. And then you see footage and fully come to terms with how hard you were BTFO.

Fuck Merkel. She is in power, because she knows how to deal with her party. I have a masters degree in civil engineering. Masters degree isn't worth anything.

You're autistic pence is to get hardcore conservatives

Noice.

Your flag looks like a rollup. Yummo

I disagree on why he will win. From my perspective by far the most important reason is actually policy based. Cut through all the sound and the fury and this election is a referendum on immigration, that is the only reason Trump has gotten as far as he has.

When he isn't asleep, Carson is really good

I wanna see Carson verbally manhandle this cucked little pissworm

Have you ever opened the cranium and seen God

I have not

You have never so don't even look at me in the eye when you see me in the campaign trail

Trump's actions as a businessman seem incongruous with his capabilities... Until you consider his motives. Trump has spent years promoting his brand and selling himself as a character, even when it loses him money. He's more interested in APPEARING to be a massive mogul than he is in actually owning half of the country.

The only piece of realestate Trump actually cares about is the White House, and he has spent thirty years building himself the perfect machine to get it.

As a kid I always got those confused with fruit by the foot

>turning $1M into ~$10 billion isn't impressive

Quality bantz.

>NO ONE IS BEING SHUT UP IN AMERICA
>proceeds to yell over soft-spoken sleepy peepy Carson

Love that sleepy guy. Would have liked him just as much as Trump if he rustled more jimmies and talked about grain pyramids less.

M8 you have no idea how revolutionary he was in neurosurgery.

He didn't turn one million into ten billon. You don't have to defend Trump with obvious false claims. I don't want to further derail this thread.

Ben Carson is WOKE AF

Surgeon General Ben Carson

>"Arson applied to your feelings"
Heh.

>NOBODY IS BEING SHUT UP SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP

whatever you say achmed

I figured they would have called it "Fruit by the Meter" there
Though there is the loss of alliteration

> grain pyramids less.

Totally ruined him for me.

Was a fan before that, and again after his big speech.

That comment probs also lost him a spot in the cabinet.

>have you read the book?
>no
>I rest my case
SAVAGE

Same

You don't put your toothpaste vertically don't you?

HOLY SHIT I HATE NIGGER LEMON NOW!!!
WHAT BLATANT FALLACIES!!!
THE NERVE OF THIS PALE NIGGER!

I don't mind. Pence is a creationist. People can have their eccentricities while still being intelligent.

sleep tight carson

Jesus fuck, that was like the school shooting of political debate. Soft spoken low energy man blows the fuck out of a yelling fuckhead back to the damn mud age

KEK'EM!

literally 5 yo

Race is not determined by skin color you fucking brain dead nigger

pls germany, don't make it worse, we all know you are sick and need medicine...
Please just go to sleep, grown ups are talking.

>Sweden
>giving shit to Germany

It's like looking at Odin slapping Thor.

lmao

FUCK DON LEMON

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG0l9DBXfI

sweden shouldn't you be watching your women get fucked by sandnigs?

Germany will always be better then Sweden

holy fuck DEMOLISHED

Don't Judge a book by it's cover

jesus christ, he burned that dweeb right at the end there. Crumpg should have picked this BBM as his VP.

don't judge a book by its cover

That guy was LITERALLY SHAKING he was stumped so hard.

Don't judge a book by its cover

I've never seen the use of "Don't judge a book by it's cover" used so fucking poetically in my life.

Carson is fucking savage, I love Pence but I do wish we had Sleepy Bantz as VP. The amount of smug would be to much for the world to handle.

> Says Canada
Like poetry

Why are Americans so afraid of statements they can't understand?

Dont
Judge
A
Book
By
it's
Cover

Wow, ive seen some sheeeeit go on with bent reporting on CNN during this election, but I actually thought Trump must have mentioned slavery for all the MSM to be saying "Trump said blacks were better off under slavery"... holy shit m8. he needs to sue.

>Fruit by the Meter
Kek

>tfw voted for carson in the primary
No regrets

>Don't Judge a book by it's cover
Don't Judge a book by it's cover

Coming from a jackoff

SLEEPY DOCTOR

Thanks for correcting the record

they always forget this

Whoa... When the idiot said he didn't read the book, Dr. Ben Carson woke the fuck up and verbally disemboweled that guy. God damned savage!

Woke as fuck

Geez, this is two years old. I wish this got attention during the primaries.

absolutely savage

fucking great

He woke the doctor.....

Don't judge a book by it's cover

Lot of damage control for a former Ohio politician getting btfo..

You just continue to restate your argument regardless..

People who are intelligent and don't have lack of confidence would easily make a better leader than a dumbass that needs advicers.. your main argument has been that someone too intelligent questions their actions more.. no.. people's ability to analyze things doesn't mean they lack confidence..

you argue basically for a puppet politician where advisers control him since you don't want a leader to actually be smart, the advisers exist precisely because it's hard to find good leaders that are high intelligence and all these other factors all in one.. those are quite rare.

All the rest is just rethoric from your side..

There's plenty of room from unintelligent moron to autist savant with zero peoples skills. You basically argue by polarity

>oh an idiot savant with no peoples skills might not be a good leader, that means you can't be intelligent to be leader.. so we should go with only morons instead since they make "better" leaders..

And then you accuse me of theorycrafting.. If you actually need to think about if someone who's not a complete moron would be a better leader than someone who is, then your intelligence seems rather theoretical..

Sleepy Carson was always sleepy and always will be.
However, with Trump leading with all that high energy some of it is bound to fall on the sleepy doctor into his true state.

heh

Comfy Carson

When I see Ben's name come up I leave whatever I'm doing and prepare for sides obliteration, based

underrated. 10/10

Based Carson just wrecked that idiot. That is why I can't stand American politics: Nobody wants to use logic, they just want to get really mad and offended so they look like good people.

oh GOD, the way he gets triggered at 1:26!

>Smile fading, head begins shaking uncontrollably "N..nnn.. NO!"

Fucking gas that retard. Ben is the fucking man.

>making it a race thing

It's logic vs. emotion, genius.

>in an age of bantz, one man stands alone to deliver both truth and sick burns

It means youre summer as fuck and go away

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i have to admit it was a little painful at the beginning, but based carson fucking btfo that guy

all my keks

are we still deplorable racists if i love carson but dont want america swamped by the 3rd world and give no fucks about BLM

'Member when he fucking named the jew in the middle of the RNC?

Here is Ted Strickland's Twitter I hope you do not tell him what you think of him.

twitter.com/Ted_Strickland

All hail the Sleep God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1oy2f7cbDtI

Based as fuck.
Based Carson would make a good replacement if trump commits suicide by shooting himself in the back 7 times.

A FUCKING LEAF lol

>Race is not determined by skin color you fucking brain dead nigger
screen capped and im currently emailing image to merkel now, enjoy being in prison then after realease being banned from germanistan

"Don't Judge a book by its cover"

Is this
>WELL DID YOU READ THE BOOK?
part 2?

Ayo anybody got that Ben Carson 'Train Enthusiast' meme???

white dude is shaking like an alcoholic. what the fuck is wrong with him?

Don't Judge a book by its cover

BASED SLEEPY DOCTOR

Carson said nothing wrong here. At all.

He was hinting at the silent majority, telling them to not let MSM bias silence them.

quality bantz

>"heh well m-maybe you can't judge a b-book by its title, I dunno"

If Ben had been picked as Trump's running mate, he would have won the election even more comfortably

Carson is fucking based.

Debt payments

>Don't judge a book by its cover.

Cred Forums, lets go read.

>attempting to come at Ben "literally a brain surgeon" Carson when his eyes are that wide open
They were both already dead.

Also probably had to tell a few people that they are dying/didn't make it and/or their loved one is dead/going to die

Trump is lucky he wasn't like this during the primaries

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

France has the bantz

Don't worry, he'll be Surgeon General

Wolf tries to play Jeproday
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

Befuddled by Based Ben
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Acg4v2q4gYM

Wolfs Daddy is a Shark
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

Litterally Who?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQDhju3dp58

Found too many jems within 30 seconds of looking lets build an archive of this cuck and mail it to him 11/8

Jesus Christ.

fucking LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>the 1850's saw a bad one of this five-letter word that refers to an economic crash & the fear-driven rush to sell

>what is a crash

Fucking Wolf went straight for the 6 Gorillian. That fucker has no shame. What about the 20 million dead Russians?

HE WOKE UP

WOW

damn, he's one based negro

anti-natsoc though

Don't Judge a book by its cover

did you play the youtube video at all

Cuck at the end softly goes into and awkward eh he

Ben Carson is a black man.
Obama is a nigger.

Ben Carson loves this country and wants to better it.
Obama hates this country and want to worsen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo