FREE QUEBEC NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10781880
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/egan-170k-in-mint-gold-allegedly-smuggled-in-body-cavity-judge-hears
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charte_de_la_langue_française
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_québécois_de_la_langue_française
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Says the Eternal Anglo who ruined everything.

This is where French cucks live?

Leafposters wouldn't look so bad if you could tell which ones are from Quebec.

strawpoll.me/10781880

>Quebec
>includes Nova Scotia and PEI
Fuck off buddy

Rightful French clay.

>Nova Scotia part of Quebec

Fuck no.

america should annex them

Trust me: They don't want 'em.

fuck you nigger

Fuck yes. It belongs to us. We colonized Nova Scotia and New Brunswick before the eternal anglo showed up. Labrador is also rightfully ours, and so should be most of Ontario.

New Brunswick yes, but PEI/Nova Scotia no

i meant anglos too

Trust me: They don't want 'em.

Fuck off.

Acadie isn't and never was québec décalisse svp

Nigger fuck

It belongs to Quebec has the successor state of the French americas

We'll take them.

Says the muslim

Avec votre logique implacable, nous devrions aussi libérer tout le côté Est des États-Unis, jusqu'à la Louisianne.

>quebec wanting to be separate
I don't really get it, aren't there substantial economic benefits to being with the rest of canada? All of the forms and services have to be bilingual anyways (except in quebec, where you get more than one mile from the airport and NOTHING HAS ENGLISH) so what do you care?

t. software consultant returning to montreal next week

>Free Québec

No, free the prairies from a cancer

The people of the United States stand in solidarity with the people of Quebec in their national struggle for self-determination.

We demand FULL statehood and sovereignty for native French speakers of Canada!

En effet : il faut reprendre Carillon.

>be me
>buy gold, they said
>buy gold
>gold sort of smells funny
>hmm......
>FML

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/egan-170k-in-mint-gold-allegedly-smuggled-in-body-cavity-judge-hears

Quebec doesn't actually care about economics. Otherwise they wouldn't constantly be making their situation worse.

t. engineering technician who had his office raided by the language police.

VIVE
LE
QUÉBEC
LIBRE

Fuck you! Free Texas too.

is pretty much right, Quebecians are honestly idiots who think their special snowflake Normandy French is endangered somehow by a 20% population which isn't French unilingual, hence the autismo police and bill 101.

t. bilingual Quebecfag

>Nova Scotia
>Newfoundland
>part of Quebec

It's really fucking worth moving out, man.

Fuck, not having to file taxes twice ALONE was enough to justify the move.

>Nova Scotia
>New Brunswick
>Newfoundland
>PEI
I'd love to see an independent Quebec try and function when half the population and huge regions of it are entirely anglo- taking into account all the anglos currently in Quebec itself.

Like fuck those Frogs are getting a Inch of Newfoundland

This, Quebecers are the welfare niggers of Canada.
Let them leave, we can fucking start developing the prairies with all that spare money and fix the poverty issue there.

What do you suggest? I'm considering finishing my bac at the Polytechnique before fucking off to France, since our aerospace industry is going to hell right now.

Lolwat. I got in a spat with a Canadian Customs officer because my work permit was issued as being city: montreal without the "must only work in location stated", because Citizenship & Immigration Canada (enforces the law around work permits) has a different interpretation of Canadian law (issues work permits at the border). Are they really that anal about raiding offices?

My lawyer in Toronto was basically telling me that I'd be risking getting my company's non-Canadian employees into Canada if I didn't get it amended. So I waited to work outside poutineland until I did.

Non merci on vit bien ici sans l'aide du califat québecois.

>fucking off to France
BWAHAHAHAHA

t. Frenchman who left doomed France for Québec

That's pure law and business. You haven't seen the GLORIOUS LANGUAGE POLICE yet.

Also New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador, you dumb fuck.

I'm currently in Ontario. B.C., Alberta and Sask are good options.

It's fucked up on both sides, man.

My father is MURRICAN, but the fucking US Consulate wouldn't accept his fucking TAX FORMS as evidence of his stay in the US to give me my US citizenship. Arbitrary bullshit and that person can suckle an AIDS infested dick for all I care.

At least Dassault seems to be doing better than Bombardier.

Glorious indeed.

Speak french or fuck off, pasta niggers.

>pic
I want to wreck that boypussy and send dad the video.

Jeez Quebec is fucking anal.

I was eating out (working, traveling in montreal) and I noticed that all of the restaurants had the same 2D PDF417 format barcodes at the bottom of the receipts. It turns out all restaurants in montreal have to hook up a box issued by the government to their receipt printers that put a digital signature on every receipt, it totals the sales and transmits it to the province. Modify the receipt or fake the barcode and the Qeubec government can tell. It's actually a clever way to fight tax evasion/money laundering, but really fucking invasive and anal at the same time.

If he's a US citizen and you were born to him, isn't birth irrelevant? Unless he obtained the citizenship after your birth.

Canadian government is equally stupid, applied in 2009 for canadian citizenship by blood (father born in British Columbia) and they rejected our photos for being 0.5mm too far earlobe-to-earlobe. Fucking stupid.

Seriously don't go to France, you'll be very disappointed + people will make fun of your accent

Good riddance to QC

You don't get to take the Maritimes or the northern half of your province with you, though.

>Northern Injuns voted to stay

Sorry QC but you will be committing an act of war if you force them to stay, and we will have to blow you the fuck out.

>Maritimes

just kek

You get to be a tiny chunk of shitty land with a massive debt problem and a trillion Haitians and "African Francophones". When you collapse in 10 years we might let you back in if you ask nicely enough, but I doubt it.

Unless I learn German/Russian and go work for Dornier/Sukhoi/Mikoyan, I have no good options for my aerospace engineering degree.

And I'm not going to the U.S. for anything in the world.

Can you tell more about this language police?

In Canada, on average, Quebec
>Has the highest IQ
>Has the tallest men
>Has the biggest dick
>Fittest men
>Is the nation with the highest aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charte_de_la_langue_française

See and >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_québécois_de_la_langue_française

Basically, 20% of the population dared to speak their native language, and the province freaked the fuck out to protect our special snowflake language.

ONAN was a mistake

Is the aerospace industry that hopeless in Canada ?

>>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)

What is "GDP per capita"?

You also have the most equalization payments and the most debt. Your government is incompetent and retarded, because it is full of stupid provincial redneck prostitute colonists. You are the Australia of the Americas.

Everything else you said is either wrong, irrelevant, or the result of all of you lazy fucking retards being on welfare paid for by everyone else in Canada. GTFO.

>All those first points

Source needed.

>Strong nationalism compared to the rest of Canada which has zero

Are you fucking braindead?

>Second highest GDP
>Racist laws
>Actual racist laws aren't racist I-I swear

>>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation

By your logic, Niggerfrica is the center of the world. Since they were there first. Great.

>Strongest culture and started every single stereotype

Except those about Anglos, 95% of them.

>Quebec is masterrace

hahahaha no.

Damn, I bit hard.

When I look around me
I cant believe what I see
It seems as if this country has lost its will to live.
The economy is lousy
We barely have an army
But we can still stand proudly cause Canada's really big.

We're the second largest country on this planet Earth
And if Russia keeps on shrinking, then soon we'll be first. (As long as we keep Quebec.)

The USA has tanks
And Switzerland has banks
They can keep them thanks
They justdont amount.
Cause when you get down to it
You'll find out what the truth is
It isnt what you do with it
Its the size that counts...

Not finished. Writen by The Arrogant Worms.

Bombardier's C Series is probably going to shit considering how slow they are, and for some reason Quebecfags think it's the best thing we have.

I might be better working for some Lockheed Martin place in Canada or enrolling in the army to work on the CF-18s.

>And if Russia keeps on shrinking
Nigger did you hear about Crimea ?

Quebec is the only redpilled province in Canada. We pass nationalist laws and don't care if the anglos cry and call us racists.

Meanwhile they whine and act like literal cucks and libtards.

Cry more, it pleases me. But cry in french, please.

Québec trying to keep their language at all costs seems pretty redpilled to me.

So these guys can raid a shitskin business and make them shut down because of the words on their menus? It's brilliant

These guys get it.

Québec here, I don't trust our government to run a country. It'll never happen because the separatists are old and dying.

NUKE QUEBEC NOW

Canada must be united to be strong.

The real problem is the bankers

These don't do anything, though. If Québec really wanted to protect French they'd force all pre-college schooling to be done in French. Basically tell all anglo families to fuck off to Ontario.

mick rasheed
proxypierre is back your a dorable

Also, mandatory explanation of why Quebecois hate Anglos.

Most people will tell you that France is pretty large
But you can put fourteen Frances into this land of ours.
(It'd take a whole lotta work, it'd take a whole lotta work.)

We're bigger then Malaysia
Almost as big as Asia
We're bigger than Austrailia and it's a continent.
So big we seldom bother to go see one another
Though we often go to other countries for vacation.

Fourteen Frances of snow and polar bears

>Quebec is the only redpilled province in Canada.
Whenever you don't vote bloc, you vote liberal. Quebec is incredibly left wing.

What board is this from?

Shouldn't the dad be a British flag?

Our mountains are very pointy
Our prairies are not
The rest is kinda bumpy
But man do we have a lot!
(We got lotta land, we gotta whole lotta land)

So stand up and be proud
And singout very loud
We stand out from the crowd
'Cause Canada's really big!

Fun band.

Free Quebec? You'd have to pay me to take one of those.

Free them from billions in extra money via transfer payments?

>Arrogant worms

Quebec will never take Labrador from Newfoundland

sacre bleu je mange une grande pamplemousse avec une omelette du fromage dans le pupitre

yes please leave

Fuck you. We don't need to be part of Quebec or Newfoundland. Labrador needs to become it's own territory.