USA BTFO!!!

USA BTFO!!!
>Hayn Solomon: known for being the prime financier during the American revolution.
I'm leaving this country, literally founded by Jews.

Fake and gay kys faggot

FUCK THE JEW S A!

Honestly it doesn't matter. Who cares if someone's Jewish? Only edgy teens that wear cargo shorts and flip flops care and most of them are retarded.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
>all men are created equal
This is literally the second sentence of the Declaration of Independence and you're telling me you didn't know this country was founded by Jews?

He didn't found shit you idiot. He was an agent of the French Crown who acted as a broker to sell what were essentially French war bonds to help the crown finance the American patriots. Every European monarchy made use of Jews, why does this surprise you?

Most of the men who pledged their fortunes, lives and sacred honor for the revolution lost both their fortunes and their lives.

You'll never be in the same room as sacred honor.

Told you, lol kill yiur family and blood for reveluuution past commiea.

Usa was founded to exterminate anglo nationalism otherwosr all of africa would be aryan

Which is ironic, considering Napoleon was "Hidden Hand" Controlled and the founding Fathers were all Masonic.

>all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

thats the actual statement, not just

it says right there that they are created equal in that they get the same natural rights god gives everyone

not exactly goy/chosen

the Confederacy and the slave trade were run by Jews

>cargo shorts
Someone's multithreading

Cofederacy and north were enemies of the race.

Historical racial nationalism > historical materialism

You're better off pushing the fedora and longcoat/trench coat angle, nothing much wrong with cargo shorts and sandals.

>implying that making your enemies think you're their friends isn't a tactic as old as time

It was back when niggers and fags weren't considered men to be fair.

>Jews
Are you literally retarded?

Fuck you. I dress like a pretty typical pnw "hipster" and the Jews control us in a dishonest and vile nature.

all the best things are founded by jews. america, christianity, medicine, law, philosophy, etc. I see no problem in this.

At last now I see.

There's way too many subversives posting under an American flag on here

Proto communism in 50 yeats ebolved to egalitarianism.

Napoleon wasn't any kind of controlled, why do you think everyone else fucking hated him? The continental system was a precursor attempt at economic autarchy. The merchants couldn't let him create an autarchic state in Europe the same way they couldn't let Hitler do it, they're called merchants for a reason.

Retard, napoleon exterminated all powers and atominized europe which gave way to the jews domination.

Damevthing in usa from collectivism devolves to atonibized individuals then complete conquest.

Jews =/= Globalist Jews.

Jews = jews fuck jews.

What is the "christisnity" that was founded by jews? There was nothing and is has kike as kikes are babelonians catholic traditions come frpm rome and europe.

What? Is this even English? How did Napoleon 'atominize' Europe? He wanted to create an autarchic, self-sufficient Europe that didn't have to rely on Great Britain's notoriously merchant-friendly free trade policies.

What?

This is actually true despite what some people want to say. I did a book report on this dude out of curiosity when I was like 12. I'm surprised Cred Forums hasn't talked about him more.

The guy walked something like several hundred miles on foot when the Revolutionary War was going on to warn Washington and what would become parliament about various invasions and British operations. Dude has a pretty major place in history but he's actually downplayed quite a bit.

kek so taking loans from a person who in turn has loaned from a jew means you are financed by a jew?

by this logic hitler was directly funded by jews. third reich of shit