Anti-Weed Fags BTFO

thevintagenews.com/2016/09/20/cannabis-discovered-viking-grave/

Do not forget your roots. Your people have been using this plant for many a year for pain management and spiritual needs. Not advocating for degenerate stoner faggots they need to be shit kicked.

But for those of us who need it, it may aswell have been sent from god.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/brain/does-cannabis-cause-mental-illness/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/305151.php
telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/william-shakespeare/11792533/Cannabis-discovered-in-tobacco-pipes-found-in-William-Shakespeares-garden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY
youtube.com/watch?v=0cY0A4szEYQ
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/study-highlights-dangers-skunk-cannabis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1309644/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants
youtube.com/watch?v=mDRbnmjzY7U
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
onfaith.co/onfaith/2014/02/05/stanley-marijuana-ministry/30810
youtu.be/3YWe5kjG35M
youtube.com/watch?v=HdneXCEkIdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Spartans used hemp tea to deal with muscle aches and "battle fatigue".

This shit is as old as water.

>But for those of us who need it, it may aswell have been sent from god.

If only you knew

No one cares or knows unless you're a degenerate stoner faggot

Interesting, time to do some digging.

They found the retarded viking

Finnic tribes have been also using it longer than we've been christianized

iflscience.com/brain/does-cannabis-cause-mental-illness/

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/305151.php

Alcohol has over tenfold chance of psychosis vs. pot, also, can kill while using and in withdrawal unlike weed

And weed erodes away your motivation and cognitive abilities

Alcohol is shit too, but itt about weed. I think that adults strong healthy Vikings used it rarely. And it was weak grades of cannabis.

>and alcohol doesn't

>And weed erodes away your motivation and cognitive abilities

And when I am sober I want to build fertilizer truckbombs to fight the globalists so this works better for everyone involved

oy vey the goyim have a free plant to deal with pain, better ban it.

These people also raped your churches and burned your women
Anti-rape BTFO

Weed doesn't make you lazy. Quit fucking projecting

Good job jackass now were all on a list.

Seriously though, this is the biggest concern i have with legalization. It is a sign that they know they are not doing enough to pacify people.

yep and is it just a coincidence that they're all dead?

the hemp that was native to finland wasnt dude weed lmao -hemp, it was ruderalis and had next to none thc

you put the bundle of cannabis flowers on the heated sauna rocks instead of trying to smoke it from a pipe

>spiritual needs.
While I agree with the fact that such a harmless substance shouldn't be illegal - kill yourself you cuck

Sounds nice.

I'd love to visit these places just to maybe feel some spirituality from being close to my ancestors. Probably not though cause I'd get fucking bullied for not being 100% Scandinavian but 100% white. :(

because they lived hundreds of years ago. Jesus you don't even know how fucking time works

Empires rise and fall. Where do you think ours is headed burgerbro?

Have you ever tried talking to a tree sober? Do the pagan rituals make a little more sense if they were all stoned?

It certainly doesn't help motivation in most people. My theory is that those who are already prone to laziness are more drawn to habitual use, which further erodes their willpower.

this got me thinking

maybe mankind created marijuana through selective breeding they corrupted a once innocent plant

Empty dubs, empty post

were not talking about hemp
hemp doesnt get you high
ill use hemp oil on my salad right now it can be bought at any whole foods legally today

you can use any part of the plant for anything you want but when it comes to burning and the inhaling of the female buds

u are committing sin

OP 99% of so called people who "need it" dont really need it

maybe 1% of medical marijuana users are legitimate

its for seizures its not anxiety medication it makes you more anxious

Maybe? that's absolutely cofnrimed
in the past 60 years ago THC content in market marijuana has more than doubled
The japanese have been tending marijuana crops for fiber since antiquity and never bred psychoactivity into it, so it's basically inert

>hemp doesnt get you high

This isn't stricly true, actual low-THC hemp wasn't selected for until quite recently using lab tests and selective breeding

That's literally what's happened, and the logical procedure in which you would cultivate a psychoactive plant. The weed of today is many folds more potent than the weed of the 70s, which was many folds more potent than the weed of the Reefer Madness era.

It's not so much the plant itself as the culture that surrounds it.

Weed wouldn't be illegal if the DUDE WEED fags weren't so prevalent. I know plenty of respectable, ordinary people who can use cannabis (and other things) without feeling the need to advertise that fact.

>Do not forget your roots.
I am Portuguese.

maybe we corrupted innocent apple trees to produce rich nutritious apples to feed us

It's not even that, it's the pharmaceutical, tobacco and alcohol industries that know that weed being legal would mean huge losses for them. People at this point accept that the "DUDE WEED" crowd is annoying but has a point in that it's just a fucking plant.

Not if its used in moderation. Why is this so hard for some to understand? No substance is inherently bad unless its heavily physically addictive (and even that can be overcome), its based on the user. There are plenty of weed users who are very intelligent, you just don't know because they don't make it into an identity. For example, many people drink a few beers every night, or have a whiskey after work, its the same as comparing them to retarded frat bros when they compare all weed smokers to stoners.

this is the new meme excuse stoners use they say oh ya im just an ordinary guy smoking in moderation

its an evil sin to manipulate your mind with psychoactives in of itself. i dont care how much of an upstanding citizen you are while youre high on pot

I fucking despise DUDE WEED and 420 culture, but I do use marijuana. I was diagnosed with epilepsy about 8 years ago and fucked up my back a long time ago from accidents related to my seizures and have been dealing with chronic pain ever since. On top of that the two epilepsy medications I'm on have really shitty side-effects, including absolutely destroying my appetite, and making sleep (even more) difficult on top of my pain. Cannabis helps tremendously.

If alcohol is legal there's no reason marijuana shouldn't be as well. Conversely, if things such as opiates and benzodiazepines are regularly prescribed to people, there's also no reason cannabis should be as well. Among the things I listed it's the far least harmful of the bunch, and it's helped me greatly with my pain, and offsetting the side-effects of my epilepsy medications. That and it has far less harmful side-effects than things like opiates do.

All that said, faggot stoners can fuck off.

youre one of the rare exceptions where i believe it would be justified to use pot

youre like less than a fraction of 1% of users

the reason why alcohol should remain legal and marijuana not is because alcohol can be used without the intention of getting drunk

marijuana the intent is always to get high

being a drunkard should be illegal

alcohol should not be however

>its an evil sin to manipulate your mind with psychoactives in of itself.
Not everyone follows your irrational morality. Humans have been manipulating our minds since the beginning. Sin is a stupid concept.
>i dont care how much of an upstanding citizen you are while youre high on pot
And I don't care what you think. You are just as useless when you're drunk, but like most people don't get drunk every single day, most people who smoke weed don't get stoned every single day, they take it in moderation. You're being obtuse. Stop basing your view of the world on belief and try to understand things better.

No one cares if you think its sinful.

How are you committing a sin?

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles the man, but what comes out.
Or else drinking would be a sin too.

>believes in sin in 2016

Marijuana is degenerate, you fucking nigger.

>smoking a nice white widow right now
Fuck you and your ugly flag and your stupid country, leaf.

god cares and hes the only one with a legitimate opinion in the universe

getting drunk is a sin though

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles the man

talking about the abstaining from certain meats
that was common in those days

doesnt mean you can do all the drugs you want

Well then blame the user.

You dont blame guns for crimes, do you?

Dude...weed...LMAO

>committing sin

Didn't God make weed?

I hope Duterte comes for you, druggy

Then why was Jesus' first miracle turning water into wine?

>the reason why alcohol should remain legal and marijuana not is because alcohol can be used without the intention of getting drunk

So can marijuana

>marijuana the intent is always to get high

No it isn't.

>being a drunkard should be illegal

In public it is. That's how it should remain. I don't know if it should go beyond that. I can't see why being high or drunk in your own home should be illegal if you're not harming anyone.

It isn't moral to purposefully remove yourself from the conscious plane, but I've done it

>muh nig plant

No seriously, its a "drug" for nignogs. Just look at the culture surrounding it. Stick to alcohol and cocaine like a good white man.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/william-shakespeare/11792533/Cannabis-discovered-in-tobacco-pipes-found-in-William-Shakespeares-garden.html

youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY

should we also eat mushrooms and do sex orgies under their influence? I believe pagans did that sort of thing

>god cares and hes the only one with a legitimate opinion in the universe
God for you is mental crutch for you so you don't have to examine the world rationally. I'm pretty sure God doesn't care that someone smokes a plant. Your concept of God is just a tale to enforce conservative morality, its not an objective reality.

>getting drunk is a sin though
That says drunkards, which means alcoholics, not everyone who drinks.

Christian ethics are supposed to be for self-control and a stable society, not insane hard-line puritan nonsense.

>should we also eat mushrooms

Yes.

only after we decapitate our enemies

no several posters on here have alluded to the idea that mankind slowly manipulated the plant through selection to input the psychoactive properties

also just because god made it doesnt make it good because we live in a fallen world.theres satanic plants now look up "devils breath" and tell me god wants you to ingest all the plants of the earth

cuz wine tastes good and thats what the romans would drink for dinner and its a perfectly legitimate practice...

the wine also had less alcohol content than it does now

no ur being dishonest they use marijuana for the purpose of getting high

wheras having a glass of wine with dinner is just customary

with no malintent

>1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>getting drunk is a sin though

A drunkard is someone who is habitually drunk, not someone who is drunk. God is clearly just calling for moderation.

Retards like yourself are why so many young people turn to atheism.

im not a puritan
i just said that youre allowed to drink a little bit of alcohol as long as you dont get drunk

beer is pretty satanic it has a terrible taste, no health benefits, and used just for recreational purposes

almost comparable to marijuana

>Alcohol has over tenfold chance of psychosis

at what dosage, citation?

weed is psychedelic, alcohol is not

This PROVES that weed is anti-degenerate. Cred Forums BTFO!

My theory is you're a faggot

i guess it depends on the strain or something. There is weed that makes people lethargic and lazy, no doubt about it

daily consumption as like with the weed studies theyre compared to..

i was pointing out the fact that getting drunk is a sin

it doesnt matter how many times you do it

there is no getting drunk in moderation

what "drinking is moderation" means is not getting drunk... lmao

a few glasses

Galatians 5:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

That's all fine and good but there's absolutely no logical reason for your morality to be codified into law.

the guverment doesn't trust plebs to be responsible. they try to ban sugary drinks and tobacco, and don't want to release more troublemakers

>alcohol is not
youtube.com/watch?v=0cY0A4szEYQ

>mfw high as a kite right now

Alcohol is highly neurotoxic.

On the other hand there's evidence that CBD, a cannabinoid in marijuana, is neuroprotective. However since cannabis is a scheduled substance the research on the subject is lacking.

there is also evidence that cannabis damages the brain though. more research is necessary

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/study-highlights-dangers-skunk-cannabis/

its not my morality its the morality of the bible

and theres very good reasons why you should support soberness and not getting high or drunk to promote a healthy society with good values
CBD oil ..... no need to smoke anything

all of the health benefits, none of the edgy

>more research is necessary

We already know what actually kills people..

Hint: Its not weed

Alcohol and coke are terrible drugs, quit trying to justify your shitty habits.

you don't want to poison people with mercury just because it's proven that alcohol accidents kill the most

I don't think the study used to make this picture even mentioned marijuana. A french study also found that marijuana users are more likely to be in an accident

I haven't smoked in years. I mostly either cook mine into something, use extracts, or use my vaporizer. Smoking is for niggers, plebs and teenagers.

>I fucking love science

Sorry, discarded. Used to be an interesting facebook group but they're fucking garbage clickbait now.

There's contradictory studies from both sides. Like I said, as long as it remains scheduled there's not going to be significant evidence either way. That's part of why it needs to be legal. It DOES have legitimate medicinal properties. That's a fact. I'm proof of that, as are thousands of other patients in this country. Unfortunately there are plenty of people abusing the system.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1309644/

sure, I'm not familiar with scheduling in the united states, if it prohibits testing that's anti-science.

getting high in general is for niggers,plebs, and teenagers doesnt matter how you do it

CBD oil gives you the health boost without making you high

Vikings were degenerates, pretty much Muslim-tier.

>you don't want to poison people with mercury

Ive been trying to kill myself with this stuff for a decade now and I can tell you a single night of drinking till drunk is more damaging than years of daily vaping

>I don't think the study used to make this picture even mentioned marijuana.

0 death statistics comes from FDA.

>Used to be an interesting facebook group but they're fucking garbage clickbait now.

Fucking this, they used to seem somewhat legit, now it's all garbage.

Schedule one drugs in the US mean that they have no recognized medical use by the government, and that makes legitimate research very difficult. It's nonsense.

It's the morality you personally choose to adhere to, regardless of it's origin.
So, let's try this again: why should your morality be codified into law?

>god
>real

pick one

One more thing, I'm going to need a source on the verse in the bible that says smoking/imbibing weed is immoral because I think you're just making shit up that makes you feel good.

>actual jebusites
hahaha kill yourself

I like, drank alcohol this one time, and it like, made me feel SOOOOO relaxed!! When I woke up, I said yea, that shits good for me. I'm gonna like tell people about that shit!

God made everything. And it was good.

Marijuana is created by God. A naturally occurring plant even if man never messed with it. Where is the scripture that says getting "high" is bad?

Weed makes YOU anxious, not everyone. I'd argue weed makes it known to yourself the ins and outs of how God created you

It does. Cannabis is schedule 1, the most tightly regulated substances federally. It's in the same category as heroin. Cocaine and methamphetamine aren't even schedule 1 substances.

However on a state level cannabis is 100% legal for recreational use in 4 states, and 24 states have medical marijuana. The issue being federal law trumps state law, but as long as you're not an idiot you're not going to get busted for it. It's really the dispensaries that have to worry, not the customers and patients.

It's really just a matter of time before it's legal here. Just a matter of when.

THC has medicinal benefits too, friendo.

Caring what other people do with their own bodies is for plebs. Give it a break.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1309644/

I think this study was made by the same people who attributed cannabis to heart problems from a set of 40 users where 38 where also smoking tobacco..

>niggers.

Whoa, I think you pick and choose what bible verses to base your life off of.

the bible never says that abortion is wrong either or child molestation

some things you just got to go with your heart

for example if you go to a real christian church NOBODY , no true christian, supports smoking weed its a unanimous sin because its built into our conscious that we know this

>God made everything. And it was good.

until the fall of man it says that "god cursed the ground" because adam ate the fruit of good and evil

so now we have deathcap mushrooms and poison ivy and all sorts of plants that will literally kill you

in the garden of eden it was good but then it became corrupt

>THC has medicinal benefits too

nah not really
its all the other shit with the medicinal value

i believe in segregationism when i say nigger i have no hate for good christian black people i would prefer to live in a white society however to be honest

but the violent black male is supernaturally more evil than your average white

What the fuck. Bro you have a complete twisting of scripture.

>cursed is the ground, through painful toil you must work to live

The ground being cursed means that we experience pain and hardship. Not that fuckin marijuana is evil lol

Goddamn, not adhering to the sticky needs to be a bannable offense.
You probably don't even know which fallacy (fallacies actually) you've committed because you're just some dumb smuck that believes everything his church family believes because that's good, and everything else is bad because muh feels.

No they aren't. Lmfao damn. Your view is distorted.

Fastforward 1000000000 research papers later and a whole culture revolved around how certain people live there lives like a worldwide hyper surveilled deathcult to rationalize having fun -weed

>twisting scripture to fit your own retarded opinions

Give it a rest faggot.

he says he will make thorns and thistles to come up from the ground

this can be seen as a way of telling you that there was many other disruptive and harmful plants that arise at that point

For example none of these plants could have existed before the fall of man

List of poisonous plants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants

It's a fucking plant...

m8, those plants existed before even early hominids. Your sky daddy didn't just speak everything into existence.

the plant is legal everywhere and you can use it freely except for the halucinogenic parts used to make drugs

Burgers actually get jailed for just possessing seeds in some states

>land of the free

Oh for fucks sake are you a Mormon/JW?

>If a JW ever Knicks on my door, I'm going to give him a surprise party so that he's damned to hell.

Bro you're taking the story of the ground being cursed out of context. This is pure conjecture. It meant that living would be extremely hard and you'll eventually die, he never made NEW things to kill us or make us sin even more...

God is real bro. This user is just misguided.

It's fine if you believe that, but I really don't need people like him forcing their outdated beliefs and morals on everyone in the country.

>he never made NEW things to kill us

did you not read the wiki
there are plants that can kill you after you take just one BITE!

that doesnt sound very good like it belongs in the garden of eden

yes god introduced these things

some plants are bad and you need to stay away from them

hemp is good, mind manipulation is not as god intended

no regular christian

God might be real but most of fanfiction isn't.

Most of it was written under the influence

it used to be way weaker

imagine if they cultivated tobacco until it had 50x the nicotine? shit would probably kill you

this picture's pretty good except it should be pepe pushing up the rock and wojak is the rock.

THC works for pain relief, has proven to help with PTSD, nausea/vomiting related to chemotherapy and other illnesses, is effective as an appetite stimulant, relief for glaucoma, and help as a sleep aid.

CBD works as an anti-convulsant, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, also helps with nausea, has shown anti-tumoral properties, and also works as an axiolytic/anti-depressant.

Whether you like it or not CBD and THC both have medicinal properties and often compliment each other quite well. You're wrong. Get over it.

>implying death is bad if ur saved.
M8, are you a fucking heretic?

>sin is a stupid concept

hahahahahahahahahaha

Church of Christ, Evan. Lutheran, or Southern Baptist?

Either way your religion DOES NOT TRUMP MY FREEDOM. THE MINUTE YOU MORALISTS IMPOSE YOUR JESUS JUMPER SHIT, YOU CROSS THE LINE WHERE YOUR SPEECH TRUMPS OTHERS. THIS IS AGAINST THE 1ST AMENDMENT.

Bet you also supported Lyin' Ted Cruz

They're not outdated. Are the 10 commandments not the perfect laws to live a peaceful life?

Yeah, some plants are bad for us, but he STILL MADE THEM. He never made new creations after creation. Only man makes new creations. And if hemp is good, why is the female plant of the same KIND not good? Is Tylenol bad for you? If mind manipulation is bad for you, then why does sugar, chocolate, caffeine, cheese release chemicals in your brain to alter your perception? Is dreaming you committing sin every night? Do you remember what manna was? A food from the sky intended for people to be more connected to God when they ate it.

Jws believe hell isnt scriptual
Retard

Do crystal meth and save weed for the comedown the next day.

Meth is the great equalizer, it brings us up and above the level of normies and Chads.

Go to bed McKenna

That shit is reserved for frontline troops and combat pilots

so do 1000 other herbal remedies that dont make you high

blue pills jump at the thought of having and excuse to smoke weed

you dont have to have smoke weed and get high to have a pain reliever from nature

do a simple google search if you need an appetite stimulant or a sleep aid remedy
and buy it at the store

weed isnt the go-to solution for these things

non denom
yes tylenol is terrible for you

eating food and enjoying them is a legitimate activity that god wants you to partake in its different

manna was so they wouldnt starve in the desert >.

I thought they were the closest thing to a Calvinist you could get to in a modern day setting.

we are the frontline troops against the normies

Oh. Than you're just NO FUN ALLOWED.

jesusm8ihopeyou fucking get cucked

Everyday of my life is a battle, I'm merely using this as a tool to fight the Chads.

When I do crystal meth, Chads fear me and girls are attracted to my lethal not give a fuck attitude.

Not at all
Closest to real xtianity desu

t. Fag that was raised a jehovahs witness

No, they're not. The first few are just about how much of a jealous asshole Jehovah is, then the rest are obvious stuff in order to ensure peace (don't murder members of your tribe, don't sex someone else's wife, coveting leads to that actual thing that's going to piss people off, listen to ur senpai because ur gunna get ur shit kicked in if u don't).
And even if they were, that still wouldn't be a reason to just copy and paste them into the law of the land so that the government punishes non-believers.
Go live in Saudi Arabia if you like theocracies so much, oh wait that's the wrong religion because what you grew up around is for sure true because I mean why would authority figures lie to you about something that important, right?

If God didn't want them to starve he'd send hundreds of cows. Manna was a spiritual food.

Food STILL changes your perception. Sugar releases chemicals. Thc is mind medicine. Why would God make the female cannabis plant produce a substance that when ingested as a human, life is fuckin beautiful? Why didn't God intend that?

There's no scripture against it. Christians assuming is based on conjecture. All you have to do is follow the deuteronomic and Levitical laws and believe Jesus was the Savior for our sins. That's what the bible says for us. Why would alcohol be ok to ingest but not thc

I didn't know the uprising had already began, should I go dig up the rifles under the barn now?

Please tell me what pain relievers from nature will also stimulate my appetite, help me sleep, and suppress my seizures.

I'll wait.

>Raised a JW
That explains it.

OH LORDY GODDAMN YOU CANT EVEN SAY CHRIST.

AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>It certainly doesn't help motivation in most people.
But it helps in some.

I have horrible insomnia since I was a kid, can't fucking sleep all night some times, weed helps me go to sleep.

Is that so fucking wrong?

But they are. If you don't think so you're misguided. Islam is the wrong religion, study the Quran and study the bible and you'll see.

The first few are legitimate commandments, not only cuz God is jealous, but because it leads to a Godless life

LSD makes life "so beautiful " so they say

its not an argument

were not supposed to be looking into that realm like that

i wasnt talking about you, you have medical problems

99% of marijuana users are recreational abusers using it to get high

but there are indeed alternative remedies for all the things you mentioned

Lsd is man made though... Which is why I'd argue against it. But marijuana? It's mind medicine. Have you ever smoked weed before?

He didn't inhale.

Yeah, I bet you've studied the Quran. From the way you view scripture it's obvious you aren't reading anything and just filling your head with some good ole' fire and brimstone on Sunday.
Don't you have some adulterers to stone or slaves to keep? God commands that you do that. That's way more evidence of that in the scripture than your bullshit about pot being the devil's weed.
God forbid you're wearing clothing made from two different types of material and you're fucking going to hell if you've ever eaten crab without repenting you filthy sinner.

lsd isn't even a real drug
it's not fun at all unless you make it fun.

>Lsd is man made though... Which is why I'd argue against it.

Your computer wasn't plucked from a tree

You're mistaking me for someone else

youtube.com/watch?v=mDRbnmjzY7U

Ok? I'd argue against lsd because it is created by one man. I'm not too interested in the perception what one man tried to create. It's not from nature so it's whatever to me. That's how I see it. Not that it's bad. Just that id argue against its benefit.

heroin is from a plant too right??

doesnt make it good except for like surgery operations when you need serious temporary pain relief

no i havnt smoked weed and dont plan on it

weed is not godly no christians do it

you got to get over it not justify it

Hope they breed these ancient genetics and make some dank Viking mmj.

God doesn't exist buckaroo.
Reject your false profit and accept Kek before it's too late.

weed sucks

steroids are better

>It's not from nature

The literal alternative to natural is supernatural implying a divine gift

ruderalis was developed by soviets

Nigga, go smoke some weed for a purpose other than getting high. Anyone that has ever smoked weed and if they didn't get high, they wouldn't do it.

Heroin is man made, opium is nature. Yes opium is good.

What you don't understand is the addiction. And the over doing.

Why do you think God created cannabinoids impossible to overdose from? Weed has ZERO adverse effects.

You've never smoked, no wonder you think it's a sin lol.

>no Christians do it.

So I'm not Christian? I'm literally arguing for God against another user ITT

I am actually helping my uncle grow the medical hemp (Not medical marijuana). Its interesting farming it. Like the pick shown is the male plant. Which is to be thrown away. As far as it being degenerate. Eh I view as it can't be worst than booze. I guess its depends on the person.

autoflowering "maatiaishamppu" has existed in finland since 800's

i think its probably a lie that it has zero adverse effects it probably destroys your brain cells

and probably 10 other negative effects

ironically in fact i actually have a copypasta i saved the other day you can look through if you want
>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

They can say christ
And im not the user you're confused with
Learn what they actually believe my dude

People been using mushrooms for longer than weed.

WEEDFAGS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Weed cures so many diseases, it should be mandatory to start smoking by age 15 to prevent people from getting cancer and other bad shit

What happened to the Viking civilizations?

>probably a lie

No, it has ZERO adverse effects. As far as a substance is involved, it's actually HEALTHY. Do you want studies showing how thc kills cancer, is a bronchilator, is neuroprective? It doesn't kill brain cells.

Cannabis is a WONDERFUL gift from God. Do it and You'd be mindblown how much God cared for us when he created that.

God wanted me to experience paranoid delusions I guess

Eh opium is a plant that used to make medicines like morphine. That isn't a good argument. If your argument is based upon "because god deems it so" isn't a valid argument.

>bronchilator

You are the reason we can't have nice things.

Maybe he wants you to get closer to him. Maybe he's giving you signs that when you believe in yourself you destroy your sanity. Do you believe in God?

Thc is

>weed is not godly no christians do it

Oh how wrong you are.

Some of Colorado's largest suppliers of medical marijuana, the Stanley brothers, who created the most successful strain of anti-convulsant cannabis, are more Christian than you are.

onfaith.co/onfaith/2014/02/05/stanley-marijuana-ministry/30810

My mother and some of her sisters are practicing Christians, they all use cannabis. Just admit you're wrong. Or not. Either way, you need to move on.

I do, nigga. Try reading my first post, nigga. Now check yo'self, nigga.

Nope don't believe in fairy tales.
>Inb4 muh book
Its the only thing you have to argue with, then it isn't a solid standing.

They settled in conquered lands

Diddling kids used to be the norm, so do you appeal to tradition tards think diddling kids is god's will too?

Actually looking at your pedo priests and shit I'd say yes.

I always thought weed was for black people. Like it was their ancient culture or some shit. I probably would have reacted differently to it if I knew Vikings had it, maybe not. For sure was always told it should be shunned because it was black culture, is it? Probably would have taken some tokes and had a whole different out look if every time I tried it I wasn't thinking about some pigmey chasing wallabies for is 14 children in Tanzania (sorry black people). Probably would have thought a lot more scientific or artsy with it instead of mud hut shit.

>fairy tale

You think all the events in the bible didn't happen?
Lol well, I feel sorry for you

Long story but I'm trying

You attribute weed to black people? And that's why you didn't smoke it? Lmao You're a fuckin faggot. Just shows black people have good taste.

Cannabis is native to India anyways, probably why Buddhists have very similar Christian teachings. Because cannabis led them to think that way.

lucifer can make you think he is a god, but he is not THE god

don't put lucifer before THE god, very good advice, no?

Well that's good. God is real, being high is not for everyone. people are created to react differently to weed. Maybe what you need in your life is God.

you guys can keep lying to yourselves as you get high on your drugs

god does not support this practice

its way worse than even getting drunk which is a sin in the bible

its not even mentioned in the bible because it was so "out there" back then that probably only mages and sorcerers did it

youtu.be/3YWe5kjG35M

>Assuming
I don't take drugs. I barley drink at all.

>its way worse than even getting drunk which is a sin in the bible

How is it worse?

>its not even mentioned in the bible because it was so "out there" back then that probably only mages and sorcerers did it

Okay. So maybe you are just trolling.

No I have smoked but I thought only people on cops doing meth, stickenly poor and African people did it, so what I'm saying is I probably would have looked to technology or art or something instead of thinking'well, me and this pigmey bout to light up before the wallaby hunt' v.s. Toke a blunt take a row seat on the Viking ship SHIEEEEET

No, your opinion on why it wasn't mentioned is conjecture. Maybe it wasn't mentioned in the bible because it didn't travel from the east yet. God never said you can't get drunk, he just gave warnings about drunkenness through proverbs from Solomon. He said you shall not practice divination and sorcery.

Never said not to smoke a plant which he gave us as fruit. Do you forget that the "fruit" of cannabis plant is the bud that gets you high?

i hate it when you post. why don't you just trip up since you're always on here saying the same stupid crap anyway?

Lol. Read Carl sagans writings and experiences on marijuana.

Checked

youre trying to render peoples conscience useless

before i was a christian and when we were kids and my friends started to play around with weed you could feel the evil nature of it

i cant put my finger on it exactly.... its like a rebellion

instead of enjoying your life for what it is , you have to like manipulate it

jacking off to porn doesnt hurt anyone either but no christian would argue porn is not a sin lmao

but buut butt it feels so good, why cant i just fap to gay porn for 20 hours a day? whats so bad about it?

IDK , It just is though. we have conscious to sense it even though we dont have the exact word to word explanation in scripture

what about your obvious lust for azn grills user? you love taking the speck from your neighbor's eye but what about the plank in your own?

Listen to me, weed is mind medicine. Like it alleviates symptoms of your mind... So does God, but weed LEADS TO GOD.

You think something evil comes from weed, but nothing evil comes from weed lol. It's great.

Jacking off to porn is a simulation of sex. Is sex bad? No. God said "be fruitful and multiply" we were meant to have sex as a species. Your analogy is fuckin retarded

i jack off to porn when i get depressed

i commit sin

i shouldnt ever do it....

these people are justifying smoking marijuana

atleast if he was on the right track he would be like youre right i really need to stop smoking marijuana i know its wrong

those people are in a temporary state
and theyre clean

but this guys got the whole idea wrong and wants to keep doing it and saying its ok

i fap to porn, but im sinning and i shouldnt do it ever

same thing if i got drunk its best to say sorry god i wont do that again and repent basically

LOL ok now you say porn is ok... idk what church you go to but its not the right one

Look man, you don't have to like weed. But God did make it the flower and fruit of cannabis plants for a reason.

Either way, at least you're Christian.

>doesn't believe in sin
>anytime
>ever
>uses the (((current year))) arguments unironically
Top kek

Porn isn't ok, but sex is. You're lusting. Lusting is bad, but sex is not bad...

i've argued with this same guy in /christian/ generals on here before. he's always talking about how weed and alcohol are evil and anyone who partakes of either isn't a true christian, etc. easy to recognize his pic folder

buddy, you are focused on the wrong aspects of being a christian. you're on here acting judgmental all the time - to fellow christians, no less. that's more of a sin than smoking weed

sex is only ok once you are married and you were both virgins

evil still god says it would be better if you remained single and being a virgin is more holy and sacred

sex in general is a dirty act and only there to promote the reproduction of more humans on the earth IMO , ideally there would be no sex and angels dont have sex and there will be no sex in heaven

>1 Corinthians 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

>Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

weed is for googles

Kek weed really does pacify a raging mind huh

Bruh. I'm done with you. Continue living on your quest for God.

Just a fyi for everyone talking to this guy - he has stated he would rather watch his family get raped and murdered than act in violence or 'sin' to save them because he believes the world is going to shit and if you care, you're sinning

Hes the ultimate pacifist

>Luke 18:9-14 He spoke also this parable to certain people who were convinced of their own righteousness, and who despised all others. "Two men went up into the temple to pray; one was a Pharisee, and the other was a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed to himself like this: 'God, I thank you, that I am not like the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week. I give tithes of all that I get.' But the tax collector, standing far away, wouldn't even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!' I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Why are you giving (you)'s to him, hes obviously an unstable weirdo judging from his strange fixation on posting pictures of asian women. He just sounds like a bitter outcasted virgin who tries to take the moral high ground.

Lusting for sex is bad.

Why you make the line at sex, itself, is beyond me.

No arguments here, just giving you guys some context as he really is something of a joke

doesnt mean god supports marijuana smoking LOL

or adultery or extortion

sup m8

Lol, well, I think he needs to live his life based on God knowing the ins and outs of your heart. He lives as if he can do no sin. But that's why God sent Jesus, because nobody can ever not sin.

He also is ok with himself lusting after Asian women, but not ok with people wanting to alleviate symptoms of the mind with the flower of a plant.

Not really a bad thing. Just extreme

Cannabis can't grow in Scandinavia. Probably something they got from one of their raids or in trading.

>It's a fucking plant...
So is deadly nightshade.

I suppose you don't see the need for police if you think self defense or the defense of others is sin, no?
More of a rhetorical question since I dont feel like wasting time going in circles with you again, but know that you rely on good people that are willing to act to keep you safe, while you hide away to keep your soul pure, others potentially damn themselves to try and help the situation, ie following in Christ, now please do continue talking about how weed is sinful because the government says its wrong

Truth

no i think my sin is awful im not ok with lusting after asian women

but im not teaching people to keep jacking off to porn and saying its good and healthy for you

what it means is that a true christian is humble not sanctimonious and judgmental. you think you're holier than the rest of us. you acknowledge that your lust is a sin but instead of focusing on your own sin (repentance) you focus on the sins of others (judgement)

you need to focus less on judgement and more on repentance. all you're doing is making people think christians are jerks and enough people already think that

>Closest to real xtianity desu
JWs don't even believe Jesus is Lord

Fact is he's not a True Christianâ„¢.

Trinitarianism is retarded
Jesus Christ is the son of god, not god

>. you acknowledge that your lust is a sin but instead of focusing on your own sin (repentance) you focus on the sins of others (judgement)
That's a load of horseshit.
Calling out sin so that it can be acknowledged is not the same thing as judgement.

all i said was i dont really believe in shooting people if they break in

just kind of let them do their thing , take your shit, and leave

you and your family can hide in the bathroom and lock it shut

most americans have this really ill mindset where theyre actually anticipating blowing someones head off the second they breach their doorway

they got the same killer instinct as the criminal

not judging stating facts to get the truth out

i believe in no fap, no marijuana, no alcohol, no drugs

thats my beliefs stay sober its always good to promote this value to other people

youre saying dont judge cuz u wanna keep smoking marijuana unbothered LOL

Why would I care if someone is smoking pot?

Smoking weed every single hour of every day isn't healthy, but for the person who needs symptoms alleviated, it IS HEALTHY.

Lusting after Asian women isn't awful bro. It's natural, God MADE you that way. I think you should lighten up man. You will reach heaven no matter what as long as you believe in Jesus and repent. (Given that ur not a habitual 10 commandment breaker)

God knows our hearts, no matter what we do, he knows our heart.

Jesus said "if you look at a woman with lust you already committed adultery in your heart"

This means we all sin like fuckin crazy. You're not an Israelite you don't even need to be punished for your sins anymore. But when u stray from Jesus you are sinning. God knows us man. Your lust for Asian women will lead you to marry one eventually and build a huge family.

God acknowledged the avenger of murder. The commandment is "you shall not murder"

This doesn't mean that you can't kill ever. Are military and police men constantly going against God? God sent the Israelites to kill everyone in the land of Canaan. Or are you conveniently forgetting that part of the bible

Nah mate you explicitly said you wouldn't act in that exact scenario because of sin, hopefully your backtracking is due to a realisation that its fucking retarded

by "ours" i hope you mean europe's, america isn't an empire, barely 70 years and already declining, that's not an empire

>quoting the bible

opinion fucking discarded, keep your religious beliefs for yourself faggot

>Calling out sin so that it can be acknowledged is not the same thing as judgement.
a christian is supposed to call himself out, not his neighbor. this really isn't complicated
>not judging stating facts to get the truth out
whose "truth?" your own?
first corinthians 6:10 which you always cite says NOTHING about cannabis

the best you can do is imply that people who get high are "reveling" and therefor "revelers." but i think you're reveling when you shitpost about weed and sin on here, so there

>i believe in no fap, no marijuana, no alcohol, no drugs
cool. i believe in Jesus

Beer and ale was a very common drink in many Christian societies for hundreds of years. At first you sounded like you had decent arguments; especially when you clarified that having a bit of wine is fine and doesn't make you a drunkard. Ale/beers also have low percentage.

Your failure to not apply the same logic you did to wine to beer shows that you are willing to change your position on sin based on a shit personal opinion of beer.

You exposed yourself as beer-hating faggot as well as a shit debater.

ya bro just let go start lusting whenever you want even though jesus said not to

im not scared of being punished anymore but theres still objective morals in the bible

ya im against the military and the police mostly

any type of violence is a symptom of something very wrong

i didnt say i wouldnt act i said im not obsessed with defending myself

jesus said not to worry for your life and whoever seeks to save his life will lose it

All hail the way of kek

The symptom that people are fuckin sinners? We aren't in heaven. We're on earth.

We always have to protect ourselves. God knows our hearts. We are not bound by the law anymore. Even still, Jesus said lusting is committing adultuery in our own hearts... Doesn't apply when you're single. Either way I'm done with you. At least ur a believer. Though you conjecture your way through the bible

thats because cannibis is not in the bible and neither is abortion and child molestation

but we know those things are wrong through our conscience

same deal you walk into a church, nobody promotes weed smoking its degenerate

except for the heathens who are only there because someone made them go

what about during Jesus time did they have beer? i dont think

i think beer is degenerate because its only used for recreational purposes and has terrible flavor

wheras wine has health benefits, interesting flavor, and is used at dinner not with the intention of getting drunk but merely a glass which is the proper context of alcohol use

well if youre lusting while you arent married youre committing fornication in your heart.... same deal

fornication is a huge sin too btw worse than weed smoking in my eyes

Are you trolling? Beer was around during the Old Testament... Abortion and molestation IS in the bible. You don't read the bible you fuckin fool. You're either a troll or a fake Christian. Are you even baptized? Do you know wtf the bible is about? All your bible "proofs" have been corrected all thread long.

Oh so wine has health benefits but not cannabis? Gtfo you fake ass Christian. Stop riding the bible for something that it is not

Oh yeah? Tell me where In the bible does it talk against fornicating.

>I'll wait till this thread dies

>he's never heard of manna from heaven

ehh theyre actually not explicitly defined in the bible it never says abortion is wrong

but if you are not pro life i wouldnt consider you a christian

thats how deep that one is

>Beer was around during the Old Testament

jesus didnt turn water to beer though

i admit its just my personal opinion and outlook that i think beer is more degenerate than wine because of the different intentions

i dont think there is another reason to drink beer other than to get drunk....
>Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

its the first sin on the list m8

>1 Corinthians 6:18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

You could make the same argument for people who recreationally drink wine. They buy the cheap wine with terrible flavor and drink for no other reason than to get drunk.

Flavor is subjective and shouldnt even be brought up. Recreational drinking does make a difference.

Whats the problem with having a nice beer with dinner? If you use moderation and drink it the way you describe drinking wine whats the difference?

Health benefits from wine are barely noticable from what i have read and only recently proven so I dont think that should apply. Feel free to educate me on the benefits with statistics and i will gladly change my position on health benefits of wine.

>No weed, no abortions:

Bad things have been going out about weed in Colorado; it damages your brain. Bad, bad things. -Trump

, let me ask you a question, who controls who?
>cannabis makes products that people like
>people keep growing cannabis
>is man or weed getting memed

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

ehhh i guess you could do that as long as you dont get drunk and it wouldnt be a sin

if you want a glass of beer with your dinner

fine but thats not what most people do

they buy beer in big 24 packs and get wasted and its a outrageous thing

people can abuse wine too, i never said wine is always a good thing

"You shall not murder"

That is abortion.

Fornication in the King James Bible means sexual immorality, not sex before marriage.

Sexual immorality is defined in the Leviticus laws. Hell, people are even allowed to have multiple wives.

Jesus and his disciples touched on sexual immorality to try to make it more applicable since it wasn't during moses' time anymore, they never said "don't have sex before marriage" they just warned about lust, because it is very strong and is easy to abuse sex. but Jesus was there to fulfill the law. As explicitly defined by Moses writings.

The Leviticus laws also say that the woman has to consent, and also never talks about age, so long as their bodies are ripe for loving.

BAN WEED!! Bad things are coming out of Colorado:

I would say a bit of both. There is a reason we developed receptors for Cannabanoids,

If you want proof of god, Ask yourself why ^ is true.

i cant believe what im reading

so far you have denied the existance of any sin

WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU?

are you seriously teaching people that you can have sex before marriage? WTF

every christian ever disagrees

> people are even allowed to have multiple wives.

no they arent

just because someone in the bible had multiple wives doesnt mean god condones it. it means theyre living in sin including david

I'm christian, I READ THE BIBLE. I follow God's word, and learn from the teachings of Jesus, I don't listen to what other people tell me. Do you even know why sin is sin? Have you read the bible? Or do you google bible verses that fit with YOUR opinions (not Jesus' opinions)

The bible NEVER talks about sex before marriage. Marriage in the bible is a man and woman loving each other. That is marriage. It talks about nothing of signing a paper or anything. That is a tradition of men. God never said you had to do a buncha bullshit to marry a woman.

Also the concept of "virgin" at the time was any woman who had not been pregnant.

They were more "progressive" than we are by a long shot.

well you would get a pastor or a church elder or something to officially declare the marriage and do the ceremony

its very significant ive seen heathens use this same argument "as long as i love my gf i can fornicate we dont need to get married" when in reality theyre going to end up dating other people and thats even more sin compiled ontop

that lack of commitment is the sin they just wanna fornicate and have the freedom to go to the next one whenever they want
keep lying to yourselves

fornication is the top of the tier sins

and it does mean what you think it means. sex before marriage

theres all these subtlties in the bible IN ORDER, so that heathens will have an excuse on that day , a scape goat to commit sin

You have to go back.

>Have you read the bible?
clearly no
>Or do you google bible verses that fit with YOUR opinions (not Jesus' opinions)
clearly yes

don't let him rustle you. nobody itt agrees with what this guy is saying

so far this guy has said smoking weed is ok, getting drunk is ok, lusting after women is ok, having premarital sex is ok, jacking off to porn is ok

this must be the degenerate church of america LOL and im the one who isnt a christian?

i dont even know where i would go to find some doctrines like that

satanic temple?

Why did the Monks Brew beer then?

Are you saying you, an american inbred, are more knowledgeable than the Monks of Ancient europe on what is sinful or not?

If you have ever drank alcohol, you have nothing to say.

I see you lack the intellect to see religions for what they are. Control mechanisms run by people who have corrupted the IDEA of god.

If i land on the pearly gates i will ask St.Peter why i was blessed with the intellect to see how the world is run and ask him if it is justified to follow along a system that causes so much bloodshed pain and anguish.

I believe there is a greater power above us and that all the religious teachings combined could only ever explain a half of a single percent of what we do not know. The rest is up to the mysteries of God.

It does not mean that that i live an immoral life. What i have learned in my time though, is that those who preach usually have a reason to feel guilty enough to do so. Who touched you lad?

were they catholic monks then their opinion isnt relevant and you should probably do the exact opposite of what they did

>so far this guy has said smoking weed is ok, getting drunk is ok, lusting after women is ok, having premarital sex is ok, jacking off to porn is ok
except that i haven't said...ANY of those things

all anyone has to do is hover on my post ID and it shows every post i made itt

When did God say a pastor has to decide that you're married? And no, marriage is people loving each other. It's not an excuse for heathens to fuck anyone they want. The law was written. God is always God no matter the year. No matter the advancement of society or technology.

Lmao, sex before marriage is NOT fornication, neither is sexual immorality the evilest sin. Fornication in the bible is translated from the Hebrew word meaning "sexual immorality", which is the importance of lust over love

The thing is, that nowadays, marriage is such a sacred ceremony that people don't even want to get married and the concept of love is confined to a "ceremony". Love is losing in this world, lust is overpowering love. And it has nothing to do with marriage because married people cheat all the fucking time.

But you are ok with it

Yes.

Christianity never said don't get drunk, don't smoke weed, don't have a sexual life.

You're following the commands of a thousand year old Jew just because you deluded yourself into being a better person.

I smoke weed, I drink like a sailor and I have sex with all the one night stands I can.

This doesn't make me a morally worse person because I am still a dependable honest man who happily works for charity and helps anyone in need.

Protestant monks and later Church of England. Chruches in England made tons of Beer.

At the end of the day, Christain Scripture doesn't tell you to follow ANYTHING in the Old Testament, it tells you to be good to your fellow man and you'll be accepted into heaven.

I don't even believe in god. But because I am not a horrid cunt wearing a mask, If he is real, I'll be in heaven banging Angel sluts.

God never spoke against these things. Christians not doing it is up to conjecture and their opinion.

I also never said lust is ok it is just natural. Women are beautiful.

Degenerate church of America? It's the holy bible. Read it for once.

the ceremony is just a declaration to god that youre going to remain faithful as one unit

you dont have to get all obsessed with the ceremony but you have to have some sort of formal marriage

you can do it at ur house and call the dude over for 50 bucks

whatever way you want to do it but its significant to god....

> marriage is people loving each other

no
heathen excuse.
please let me fornicate and remain in an unfaithful commitment with freedom to come and go

well you need to get saved by Jesus Christ thats all i can say about all that

If god does exist, he works in ways no pastor or chanting zealot can vomit out.

So I'll let got work as he does, I'll work as I do, if we cross paths one day, preferably when I die, and he is indeed one who encourages people to be good and noble, we will have no issues.

Because despite what you say my failings are, they are only failings to your dogma.

Let god judge.

God never said you had to have a ceremony. Ever.

But I know what you mean, the man and woman should make a promise to God to stay faithful to each other. But to love each other is to love God. So no, it's not a heathen excuse.

I also believe at the time the law was written, it never said you had to have one wife. So yes this Is my literal interpretation of the law meant I can have more than one wife and be faithful to both of them.

Again, the word fornicate in the King James Bible is misleading. It means sexual immorality, when will you wrap that around your head

I pray you find God brother. This user is a bit dogmatic, but the bible does indeed know what is good for man. I believe it got the truth about God. The only God, creator of all things. Jesus said for us to make churches to talk about the scriptures and to talk about God , but it became a very corrupt thing.

its based on whether you accepted his son or not , not based on how good of a person you were

90% of humanity is falling for this trap they think if they just "do good" theyll be ok

so youre a mormon?

>For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh....

>two

The bible was written by a bunch of kikelovers and romans a thousand years ago.

I know for the very fact that none of those degenerate savages know what is best for me or the world, otherwise christanity wouldn't have been such a helter skelter all these years.

Let god be the judge then. Until then, I guess I'll practice what your corrupt demagogues preach.

Without getting into a homily, God gave us free will. But it is essential to acknowledge your creator. And he made his truth known to us through the bible. Jesus was sent by him, he died for us and conquered death, because he rose in three days, his body was never found. And the Romans and evil Jews were searching frantically for him. This is history.

Anyway, I hope you do recognize God. He calls himself YHWH btw. It means "I am that I am". Pretty ingenious way of describing himself huh?

A man and his wife =2. A man and his other wife = 2. A man and his third wife =2.

You think David was the only one with multiple wives?

David's only sin was killing someone to take his wife. "Coveting his neighbors wife"

This is why God promised David's line to rule forever. This is why God sent Jesus through David's line.

Actually, I know exactly who your god is.

He's a Caanite deity co-opt by the Israelites.

He was part of a pantheon and everything.

He's just another local god that is a derivative of Anu, the oldest record of a middle eastern god.

I don't worship a god because to acknowledge "THIS" god as the one true god would be hilariously uninformative.

Your god isn't YHWH, it's Anu.

No the bible is a compiled group of books written by people who have witnessed the one and only God. They spoke Hebrew yes but the Jews of today is not the Israelites of back then. Jew is a name given to people from the tribe of Judah. The Jews of today are just people who follow the Talmud. Not holy. It is its own book.

What made the Israelites so special to god? They were warlike vagabonds who were enslaved for being savages until they squatted in the remains of empires ground under time.

They're merely the cockroaches standing the the rubble of their betters.

What makes their god special? Because they tried to destroy the other texts?

no lots of people in the bible had multiple wives they were all sinning

and it causes all kinds of problems in society when that is allowed

our modern societies have our own problems polygame isnt common anymore

You're simply wrong brother.
Listen, Moses wrote the first 4 books of the bible. He lived in Egypt. He was the only one to speak to YHWH face to face. If you don't believe the story of exodus, well, then you'll never understand how christianity even spread to today.

Anyways, I'll pray for you since you're obviously not going to believe me

How am I wrong?

What I am talking about predates moses by thousands of years. How do you think the Isrealites got INTO Egypt?

You think Egypt was around AT THE SAME TIME as Ancient Akkadia or Caanan?

Moses was not the first writer of Jewish lore.

Because God promised Abraham his descendants would live forever and be plenty. Then God promised Isaac. Then God promised Jacob , and renamed him Israel. So israel's 12 sons and all their descendants became the Israelites. Then God promised David (someone from the tribe of judah) his family line would reign forever. Then God sent Jesus from the line of David to be the one who reigns forever.

They tried to destroy the other texts because the other texts were dogmas deviating from the truth.

I know what you're talking about. And the Israelites got into Egypt because Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt, also Egypt and Canaan were in relations with each other.

Yeah, Egypt was at the same time as Canaan was. Maybe a little bit later.

No, Moses wasn't the first writer, he mostly edited the book of Genesis, but Yes, Moses was the first writer after Genesis.

And Jewish means from the tribe of Judah. So before Judah there was no Jew. Only semite. Meaning of Shem. Noah's son where Abraham came from

So they co-opted a religion, then killed each other over the meaning of the religion until one sect remained, then got enslaved, then managed to break out of slavery, then into slavery again.

And this is what makes them right. Because God spoke to a few Jews?

How did Jesus reign forever when he was killed by Romans, the Religion took over by Romans and now has more teaching in line with Romans and Middle Ages European puritanism than it's roots?

Was it all gods plan to make a bunch of Italians very rich and some people obsessed with being poor and miserable?

They didn't co-opt a religion. There was only one God, and people made their own religions up. All religions derive from the word of the one true God. Why do you think people have such a spiritual need?

What makes them right is just what God said. Moses wasn't a Jew. He was a levite.

Jesus reigns forever because people knew the truth, he allows our souls to live forever. Thanks to God.

The religion was taken over by Romans, and yes, is very corrupted (which is where this user is getting his shit from), but the books in the bible is uncorrupted scripture. Romans hijacked it because they knew it was the truth.

And yes, it was God's plan all along. Because we have free will. The end is coming soonish, and it's all a test. You sound like a good guy honestly, just that you should acknowledge your creator. Trust me, it's better to take it from me, I know what I'm talking about (mostly) rather than hearing it from an indoctrinated man

So basically, everyone is wrong because moses, a slav of some barbarian savages, was wrong and wrote lies in his book about leaving egypt.

And then claimed the Isrealites vanquished the Canaanites, yet the Canaanites were called by the Greeks Phoenicians and they went on to be Carthage.

So at what point does the semitic god Anu stop being wrong and starts being the right god?

When the Jews get their hands on his legacy?

Sorry *Slave.

Lucifer is the original rebel fuck your authoritarianism.

No, Moses wasn't a slave, he was Pharoas adopted son. Which pharaoh it was is kinda undetermined. But historical digging can assume. And no, the Israelites didn't kill all the Canaanites, they still lived

Anu was never God. I'm not familiar with that part of history, but if the old Anu was Yahweh, then he was the right God because he is the one who sent the flood and saved Noah and his family. Anu was maybe what old evil people called this God.

And oh, the Jews of today are evil because they're the ones who killed Jesus. They are descendants of people who still think the messiah is coming. They still think God is sending them a messiah, but they will try to make one themselves. They have taken over Israel. And much of society. Not that all Jews are bad, but their existence is a cause of not believing that Jesus was the messiah

Old Catholics and old Jews teamed up back in the day, and have been fucking with humanity ever since. This is my opinion but yes I believe the bible is the truth. And there's more truth out there purposefully left out of the bible.

Alcohol is bad too, no one says its not.

>smoking the herbal Jew

Anu predates Yahweh by many thousands of years.

He's one of the earliest examples of "Sky god" we can find.

Another one of the oldest is Deyus. Who can be followed historically all the way to Germania and worshipped under the name Tor. Or Tyr.

So is Tyr the true god? Tyr could be Anu, Yahweh is definitely Anu.

Or El Baal? Same deal as Anu, Sky god.

Or Marduk?

Why are only the Israelites correct?

>thinking it isn't

There were many false gods back then, but Yahweh was the only one. Before he was just, the only God, the creator. Nothing else is a god, they're just made up. This name Yahweh was only given to Moses. So Moses was the one who "coined" the term, even though he just relayed the message that God gave to him. And this happened during exodus.
Well the Israelites are correct because they escaped Egypt from the plagues. They got back to Canaan and took over the land. Just as was prophecized, for Abraham, and his descendants. Abraham was one of the only people who believed in God/Yahweh back then, so it's understandable why there'd be so many false gods.

The name Yahweh predates moses.

Isrealites prophecy to retake Canaan is just as old.

It's not a prophecy more so a "We're disgusting insects who shit all over the libraries of others"

There is no evidence of a 40 year long Exodus from Egypt BACK to Israel.

many Israeli's never left at all.

Despite every pretensious bullshit I might think or say about "degeneracy," the only reason I have any belief in a good future is because of a few good experiences I had smoking weed when I was miserable and alone.

Weed is fucking dope as fuck and you konw it

No, I'm sorry it never pre dated Moses. The name wasn't used until after Moses.

But there is evidence. You have to read Egyptian history, (most records conveniently destroyed by the Romans)

It's a giant leap and test of faith, but there are many clues letting you know it's the truth. We, as people do not know and can't even imagine what YHWH is. He just is the creator of all things. So instead of making up fake gods, why not follow the one true God? Who has made himself known to us through history.

How would a small group of Israelites somehow affect the whole world through this God? Why would the huge pagan Roman Empire even care about hijacking Christianity when they could just stomp it out? Just stuff to think about. I believe because the truth is out there, and Jesus was trying to tell us. Btw the Romans and Jews never found his body, though they buried him. Stuff to think about

>>How would a small group of Israelites somehow affect the whole world through this God? Why would the huge pagan Roman Empire even care about hijacking Christianity when they could just stomp it out?

Because you seem to forget; the Jews and the Christians were basically the Immigrant invasion of the day.

They never found a body becuse Jesus was not a real figure.

There were thousands of prophets at the time, and Jesus was a common name.

>the only reason I have any belief in a good future is because of a few good experiences I had smoking weed when I was miserable and alone.

That's just the weed dude. I used to be like that till I realized I needed to grow up, put the bong down and take action or else I was going to be like the 30+ year olds I met that were still bussing tables, working lawn crews, pool boys and splitting rent 3 ways. That's your future if you don't wake up and smell the coffee. It should be legal tho

weed is for fags

kill yourself nigger

No man, you're all misguided. That's not anything against you, but the laws of God are the most anti degenerate you can get. They're so purely human. Jesus' teachings were so pure and flawless. Which is why they caught. It's not immigration. The Roman Empire was going to be uprooted by Christianity. So they hijacked it. And tried to control these Christians. Because Christian teaching allows for pure freedom where only God is the judge.

Jesus was a real figure, this is history. Jesus was not a prophet, he was the son of Yahweh. He's a prophet in Islam, but Islam was created by Muhammad, a false prophet.

The maple leaf commemorates Vimy Ridge and it's on a Viking sail, burger.

I heard that George only wanted hemp and treated it lightly and soon he was killed off and replaced by adam w. who really was into it

Telling people to kill themselves on the internet is for fags.
Kill yourself nigger.

Fuck off pablo.

Thanks for the interesting read mate

Haha you were reading? This is my opinion. Very strong, though I would claim Christianity as the truth. As Objective fact

What do you count as mind manipulation. Think carefully before you answer this

My father is a Czech man. He once told me a story about his days in the iron mill where a big nord gave him a marijuana brownie. My dad didn't like it of course, it was probably a big dose and my dad had no tolerance, and edible highs give you more anxiety and last longer. Of course he wouldn't like it. Yeah I think it might be common with nordic people, maybe some nordic people can tell me. I am actually ethnically nordic on my fathers side and I use it a lot, there we go, anecdotal evidence. Do you guys also use it?