JUST!

JUST!
Hillary had the worst 3 weeks in her political career and still she is recovering her lead on Trump.
It's over lmao two polls just put Hillary at +5 and +7 AFTER 9/11!

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk
scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> mfw trump its tied in maine

Reminder that polls will never ever matter no matter who is leading

Sure they don't
Anomaly after Hillary's third bad week, she'll shoot back up to a double digit lead soon.

Oh boy, I can tell this thread is going to be full of quality posts

Threads like this never are, they're always filled with Drumpsters stuck in denial mode.

>I swear, I only make good posts!
lmao

While ignoring a tied poll, a poll with trump up by 5, and two polls with clinton up by 1

Nice cherry picking faggot

The quality of my posts match the quality of the rest of the posts in the thread.

No they don't, you aren't even on topic right now

>What is a trend???

These polls are showing that Hillary collapsing and the deplorables comment had NO effect on her. There is nothing Trump could do at this point to make him receive more support. Hillary is going to win.

I'm an independent white voter and the idea of trump winning scares me, like seriously hill may suck but we will fucking live. I can't see us surviving with trump. I'm probably in the minority on this board but I have to say it. He literally scares the shit out of me.

kill yourself shill

LMAO

two NBC polls.....

sage

Assange hasn't even released the rest of the leaks yet.

Sure I'm not, kiddo
I was the same way, I supported Rubio before researching Trump and realizing how terrifying he is. Been on the Clinton train ever since.
(you)

>T.increasingly nervous man.
>I DON'T LIKE IT! THAT MEANS IT"S FAKE!!!

NBC is throwing the numbers off with two polls.

Why is it with Trump supporters that you ether have to literally worship the guy where he can never possibly do anything wrong or you are a fucking shill for the other side?

Just because they are upsetting Trumps gains doesn't mean the findings are invalid or wrong. It represents a trend favoring Clinton.

I truly hope you Trump supporters are prepared to lose, because this place seems to be denying reality.

this is babbys first election for most of trump fans

remember most of the alt right are 16-20

>what is a trend

What are two polls from the same source being posted to double their weight?

What are three of the polls I referenced being released in the same time frame as the two NBC polls?

You cant create a trend out of two fucking data points intersected by 3 going the opposite direction. Thats not a trend.

Moreover, literally no other source besides NBC is coming up with similar results. That's what is known as an outlier.

You are a literal retard and a shill.

*one cent has been deposited into your account

I could only WISH I was paid to post here, I could really use the money the job finding front I've had really bad luck, though don't wanna get into that.
Yeah I'm 30, my first election was 2004.

Is this what you do in between classes?

>Everyone I don't like is paid to disagree with me on a korean knitting board.

>literally shaking!

I've been retired for 2 years

This election will be a Brexit upset. Trump will win by a comfortable margin and Hillary people will be completely taken by surprise.

Too much bad mojo surrounding Clinton to make her winning this election plausible.

>Drumpsters

Ignore the obvious shill. Sage, move on

Trump has been losing a point per day on his lead in the LA times poll and this poll shows Hillary gaining two points in a few days. That's more than one data point. Trump's gains are dissipating.

Your going to be upset on November 8th thats for sure.

I know how much it sucks to not have work, user. I hope something comes up soon!

It's a meme you dip

>+7 outlier poll by same source that has been posting outlier polls for Clinton the whole race
>not fake

This election is a win-win.

No matter who gets elected Chaos is the real winner. Hillary will die within two years into her term if elected and Trump will be sandbagged at every turn by the statue quo.

The world's gonna burn either way.

>Two NBC polls
>Trip faggot
hide sage ignore

People will complain of facebook about Clinton being a commie that's gonna take yer guns (she will ban aussalt weapons thankfully) but that is the most that will happen. We might see another mcveigh but that's it.

Then November the 9th will be 4/19/95 times a thousand.

Doubt it, already brought him up anyway.

Literally the scenario I'm hoping for. I think Trump and Clinton both suck but at least Clinton has public office experience. I might be a Mickey Mouse voter.

You seem to rely an awful lot on that graph.
How well do you think it represents reality?

We know they changed the polling system OP.

Still voting Trump.

Still going out Nov 8 in mass.

Still looking for cheaters and doing exit polling.

Well enough to predict 2008 and 2012.

If King Nigger couldn't get AR-15s banned after a classroom full of first graders got blown away by an autistic weirdo dipshit Hillary won't be able to do dick either.

Just prepping for the next surge

>tfw your candidate is a walking corpse and she has no chance of winning the election

LEL

"King nigger" didn't have the supreme court on his side. A Clinton banned assault weapons before what makes you think another won't?

Why do you want Trump to lose?

Hillary could die tomorrow and still win handily against your racist cheeto god.

>I supported Rubio before researching Trump and realizing how terrifying he is. Been on the Clinton train ever since.

>ymous (ID: Vo2LaUtj) 09/21/16(Wed)23:25:40 No.89796365 ▶
>File: 1463261477859.jpg (45 KB, 497x363)
>
>It's a meme you dip

trump is done, time to pack up alt-right shills

>Hillary gets a huge outlier +7 poll
>still only ahead by +1.7

kek, just how much of a failure is this person? Literally ANY other democrat would be leading Trump with +10 by now.

Joke all you want but Trump is done, he's going to blow it at the debate.

Hillary at her worst is multiple times better than Trump. Wow!

Childish, as expected of the alt right to wanna burn everything and push the board off the table when they can't win.

>she could die tomorrow

That's more likely than you think.

She's down in all the important swing states and won't make a comeback.

Her political career is over.

All that is left is a slow, painful death from parkinson's and dementia.

>nobody goes to her rallies
>her book bombed
>huge youtube videos dislike ratio
>Got btfo by Matt Lauer by a few unscripted questions.
>rumors swirling about her failing health
>9/11 health episode video
>literally no hype behind Hillary
>she has to pay people to say nice things about her online.

Everything adds up to her being unelected. I'm not even a Trump guy, looking at this objectI've lyrics.

People seem to want Trump because fuck it.

He could win all three and still lose lmao.

What determines real/fakeness?

@89792886
Polls always matter they are a fairly accurate tool in helping us predict who will be the next president of USA

>alt right
Is that like some kind of indie bookstore?

@89797822
totally agree

>fox news poll

Things changed a lot since the 90s.

People love their AR-15s and guns rights advocates are infinitely more motivated then anti gunners could ever muster.

She's not getting the ar-15s banned.

@89797748
We'll see :)

He would've and still would be above her if they removed polling averages from 2 weeks ago from the current dates.

All of the media and lefty polls conveniently forgot to poll in the past to weeks so that nobody could see the damage in the tallies.

>double digits

She has a good chance at winning but your exposing your self by just spewing shit like that around.

Yea, has the most immature and deluded narratives on Earth; and it'll be closing forever on November 9th

In which way is he terrifying? I am genuinely curious.

I don't support either candidate, and frankly I don't care. I can't vote in the US anyway. What does strike me as interesting is how much support Trump has been able to amass despite resistance on all fronts. Do you think it might have something to do with his approach to economic policy and the fact that there is large fraction of the US population living in relative poverty?

Maybe not now, but once she grants amnesty and repeals heller? The country will be flooded with mexican immigrants that vote democrat 80% of the time. Traditionally republican states like Texas will turn blue.
All she needs is to enable state legislation to have the ability to ban firearm ownership. Repealing Heller will render the 2A useless.

Trump has about a zero percent chance of winning anybody that disagrees should just shoot themselves and save the pain that's coming in November.

>tfw realized Hillary will be able to win Florida as long as she remains in the margin of error simply due to the fact that their GOTV campaign is massive

>In which way is he terrifying? I am genuinely curious.
He enables racism to be commonplace, it's a dangerous slope.
Policy wise he is like a blind man swinging a hammer in a china shop, he has no idea what he is dealing with. Fuck sake he didn't even know what the nuclear triad was.

>she will ban aussalt weapons thankfully
This is how I know your posts are not sincere.

How so?

Again. Not going to happen.

Any move against the 2nd amendment only entrenches guns rights. It's only going to legitimize anti-government movements and cause mass civil disobedience of government law.

Essentially the juice isn't worth the squeeze for Democrats to make enemies with pro-gun swing states.

Lol enjoy your flash mobs =)

Is this real? Where this come from?

It'll happen once whites are a minority. What will stop democrats then? No other race is for firearms rights as much as whites.

Sorry m8 this is ur f8

Won't happen. People will complain on facebook that's about it. The irony is anyone that attacks the government over firearm rights is hurting their own cause. They would become a martyr for the enemy, used as propaganda to demonize gun ownership and republicans in general.

In essence, you're okay with destroying American democracy by importing third worlders to sway an election to suit your globalist agenda. We have borders for a reason, and that is to control our destiny. That is not for "citizens of the world" to decide.

Doubtful.

Trust me mate banning the guns doesn't work, people here make homemade guns, or have hidden their semis in the just chance the government goes tyrannical. And we have the same population size as Texas.

Drumpf btfo, Hillary is my waifu

Doesn't matter if it works or not, we have enough evidence now to prove that it doesn't. Still places like California ban and restrict, like the rest of the country come November 8th.

>fate of america rests in Colorodo stoners
i don't know whether I'm glad for this or upset

But isn't it dangerous to continue business-as-usual with Hillary? I mean you have to look at the reality. Trump has a lot of supporters, right? They are clearly dissatisfied with the way things are. It can't just be that they are all evil racists. It doesn't make sense. I very strongly doubt that Hillary will change the course of the country, which is what is severely needed, but not clear to the elite because they do not yet suffer the consequences of past political mismanagement.

sage

Sorry I'm in your safe space.

based on? All of the states on that map are leaning Trump in the polls.

SAY IT WITH ME! GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

Now, but Hillary is recovering her lead, she will blow him out during the debates, guarantee you.

look at my genius speculation, it must be true!

>based on my assumptions
ok

Business as usual is republicans blacking Obama at every turn, once they lose the Senate and supreme court that won't happen.

Please give some kind of source so I could share this with out spread fake gay shit

Based on the trend demonstrated in the graph.

What's wrong with Fox News polling? They actually have a B pollster rating, which is quite good. Or this this just a "I'm going to greentext names of pollsters when I don't like their results so I can imply that they're laughably non-credible!"?

*blocking sorry

In truth doesn't that support the whites as it will filter out all the negros and spics, seeing as they wont get a licence due to their past crimes/ scretchy backgrounds. Allowing your most dangerous opposition to be better armed than your cattle masses.

>that pic
>keeping his community clean by keeping shills out
>calling out cultural marxists
>having standards over how attractive a woman has to be to "bang"
>doesn't smoke or drink because its unhealthy
>calling out degenerates
>not caring what people think of him

This man is the hero everybody should strive to be.

Polls mean fuck all.
Brit elections and Brexit showed you cant predict anything asking 100 people with personal bias.

The shilling is not even original anymore.

I know you're a troll but don't be intellectully dishonest.

America is 50 smaller countries that have open borders within it. You're never going to get all states to comply with a draconian anti-gun federal law. Some states already passed laws that nullify any federal gun bans.

Some states won't of course, until the federal government gets enough support to do a nationwide ban and overturn state legislation that nullifies those bans.

Neither is your reply.

Fucking hell dude, do you really enjoy writing your shitty posts?

So your assumptions. Glad we cleared it up.

Brexit was based n popular vote, the presidential election isn't. Trump could win the majority of the votes and still lose.

But Obama passed a lot of shit using the power of executive order, sometimes under very questionable legal status. You can't blame Republicans for everything. It's a fact that Obama literally is worse than Bush as a President.

Absolutely treasonous. Shill or not, you are a horrible person.

What did they mean by this?

if you would stop cheating polls CTR

Stop laundering money BTW.

>Absolutely treasonous
Perhaps, won't stop it from happening though.

Seriously why are you even here if you aren't getting payed?

I'll enjoy the consequent leftist bloodshed of the second nullification crisis you are so eager to initiate.

Bρεkεkέξ, βρεkεkέξ,
βρεkεkέξ kουάξ-kουάξ!

that shit does look pretty bad for hillary, and they are rigged polls as well

Won't happen, people are too content with their lives. There would need to be much more than a gun ban to get people to revolt. The worst they'll do is like a protest post on facebook.

Because it isn't /trump/ but Cred Forums and I can be?

Her whole campaign has been a trainwreck you dumb faggot

The polls condition the public for when they rig the elections.

(((NBC/WSJ)))

Are you a shill or a shitposter?

>37 posts by this ID

thanks CTR

>Hillary's winning drumpfsters!!!
>Trump never had a chance!!!

Well yeah, Hillary's got the whole thing rigged, how is her winning news still?

Still better than the one week Trump had before that.

Well I'm not a shill

AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR LOVE
WITH YOUR BONES AND YOUR FLESH

A military coup would happen long before it'd get that far.

Descending the country into civil war seems like a bad idea.

Your support of unchecked Mexican and other third worlder immigration will push those on the fence over the line. Not even accounting for the gradual handing over of sovereignty to the UN that you soulless fucks are pushing.

>not realizing Ohio is the key to presidency.

How many posts do I have to make to not be a shill?

I guess that's it, can't argue with these undeniable facts.

Say it with me Cred Forums

PRESIDENT

KAINE

Tripcuck btfo

They meant WPA research is the only reliable pollster.

Doubt that will happen, already they are moving in programs to demoralize our troops, training on white privilege being the best example. I wouldn't be surprised if the military was flooded with third worlders in exchange for citizenship.

Nah, trump will win. Celebrity always beats politician. Arnold, Ventura, Regan, Frankenjew, etc.

So you're okay with the destruction of liberty and freedom due to complete utter corruption. What kind of sick fuck are you?

It is funny how every time the gap gets closed even if Clinton is passed out in bed and Tump does nothing to get media crucifixion the gap somehow magically opens again.

I'm not ok with it, I acknowledge it will happen.

Uhh... Florida is a real battleground.

Trusting polls is silly

>Won't happen, people are too content with their lives. There would need to be much more than a machine gun ban reversal to get people to revolt. The worst they'll do is like a protest post on facebook.

>I'm not okay with it
>40 posts explaining in detail how it is something that should happen because fuck freedom.

Shilling for Hillary is implicit acceptance of the consequences that would follow her assumption of office. You cannot weasel your way out of it.

It really isn't if you live here you know it will be red which is why everybody laughs when someone says it has potential to be blue this election.

not according to this, Trump is leading
cesrusc.org/election/

This, polling is off across the board but these NBC polls are fucking laughable

Imma shill4dathill now, bruv!

Not why it should but how it will

>not ok with it
>claims to be voting for Shillary

Holy shit, how did she even do it? She hasn't been campaigning! What an amazing candidate.

>Illary collapses at Ground Zero on 9-11
>fallout for pneumonia cover up
>blows it after NY-NJ Bombings

>Trump was on a severe upswing before all of this

>polls just stop coming out
>nothing but LA Times spastic poll
>and NBC making shit up

Anyone else seeing this bullshit? No stat polls since CO went neutral.

>NBC
Oh. Discarded.

GonnasendthatbillcuzimmashillfodathillnowBruv!

You should kill yourself

won't even pull the old polls down to the point where there are now two nbc polls up

I've accepted she will win, doesn't matter how I vote, I live in California.

Well life is pretty good for me right now, I really don't care who wins. But I am going to take a wager on Trump cuz why the fuck not ?

Don't you get tired of making the same shitpost threads every day?

Nah

So... shitposts?

Sure

>Rmoney was polling much closer to Obama throughout the campaign. Had pulled into the lead a few times.
>He'll totally be our next president.
Lol lost worse than the polls predicted.

>Trump has gotten the lead ONCE from RNC. After DNC has dropped to low of 3.5% chance of winning.
>Has recently picked back up.
>Debates still up ahead.

Unless Trump crushes the debates he's fucked. He might not lose McCain bad, but regardless 0 electoral votes, or 268, you still lose.

So there's 3 scenarios here:
1) Trump does great at debates - Trump barely wins (probably 270-290 electoral votes).
2) Debates end up with a toss up and we get a toss up with a Clinton lean.
3) Trump gets his shit pushed back in at the debates and loses so bad that democrats will look towards GA, AZ, and SC, fuck even Texas once again and try to plant their flag on them.

A significant amount of the population still doesn't know about the feinting.

Talked to a couple dozen people this weekend that I know that knew nothing about it.
Most of them women.
But most women especially would not 'share' that kind of thing on social media.
So it's hard for women to know anything about it.

Obviously

Shills fuck off pls

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

Pretty much. Trump will lose the debates as well, he has no policy.

Fucking this

You can't repeal a Supreme Court decision stupidass.

>The court of appeals decision usually will be the final word in the case, unless it sends the case back to the trial court for additional proceedings, or the parties ask the U.S. Supreme Court to review the case.
Hillary has already expressed desire for the supreme court to review heller.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk

You do realize the Democrats open borders and multiculturalism policies only makes people's lives worser? Why do you support Clinton?

M-muh feelings!
I have no evidence but I feel Trump is scary!

It is proven fact at this point that the polls are rigged against him. Romney was Establishment, he wasn't facing near the collusion that Trump is.

The fact that Trump is even polling close despite the oversampling of Democrats and the ignoring of independents (who he is strong with) suggests he's going to win.

This is ignoring the fact that he will crush Clinton utterly in the debates. She has no chance, the libs are already going full damage control on it.

STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT NATIONAL POLLS!!

IT MEANS LITERALLY *FUCKING NOTHING* YOU FUCKING MORON, RIGGED OR NOT

TRUMP +999 IN RECENT NATIONAL POLL, CLINTON +999 IN RECENT NATIONAL POLL

BOTH MEAN FUCKING NOTHING YOU BRAINDEAD SACK OF SHIT

ALL THAT MATTERS IS BATTLEGROUND STATES, THAT'S IT, PERIOD, GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU DUMBSHIT

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll make the white middle class worse off without a doubt.

Damn. Really makes you think.

I'm going to have to ask you to calm down

Not just feelings it's how he acts now and in the past before running, and what he says.

To troll autistic Trumplets maybe? That's why I'm here...

but being a tripfag makes you a shitlord by default

No the worst week of her political career is when she has a stroke when Trump wins and becomes a vegetable

> crawling in my skin

Your shilling for Hill speaks louder than your words, you support her, you support her actions, you support the destruction of democracy.

It was over long ago.

>when Trump wins
There is a flaw in your plan friend.

Verily, my neurons are firing on all cylinders.

> nothing wrong with me

>I don't support Hillary
>but let me echo every empty talking point of HillShills

I'm just here for the (yous) and gun control discussion desu.

How much do you get paid per (you)?

It's just two NBC polls directly after each other. I wouldn't worry until other polls follow suit, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Tits or GTFO

That +5 and +7 are both NBC polls you retard, one of the most biased polls out there got on twice. Liberals are shitting their pants because they don't want Trump to pass Hillary so they double-posted a biased as shit poll to bolster her just a little bit longer.

It's fucking over, Trump one. All he needs is to turn just ONE of the blue states over, and several of them are only within 3% of flipping, and Trump's our next President. Nobody gives a shit about these 36% Democrat 28% Republican polls.

>Trump has no policy

...yet Hillary is the one starting to repeat everything Trump says and trying to lean towards his policies because she's getting BTFO in the polls.

austism: the post

Never happened

>live in Flroida
>see Trump signs and stickers everywhere
>not a single Hillary sign or sticker

How?

your fucking kidding, its unheard of for main to even think of being purple

each of those dips correspond with a hillary dip, tho

scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18
The polls conducted don't even know if they have a sampling error anymore. The polling also has more democrats than republicans by their estimation (which they don't even know).
They are purposely smoothing out these polls for the single purpose of making Clinton's shitty week seem totally fine.

>look at how a this minuscule bounce in the noise, it's over !

Yep. Pretty soon they'll 'put' Trump in a dive so that they can justify the high Hillary vote counts on the electronic ballots.

>We will fucking live.
I'm not that sure about her...

>mexican intellectuals

Trumpsters are vocal as fuck but me and my family of 15 are voting hillary. We dont buy gay ass shit like signs and bumper stickers

Nobody liked Romney, nobody went out

People will actually vote for Trump, he has a good shot, desu my money is on him. Can't see him losing the debates at all.

LATimes just switched polling populations. Unless you truly believe his black support lost 13pts overnight.

It's possible given he defended the police officer in the latest police shooting as well as saying blacks were better off as slaves..

Trump only needs Colorado, and he was +4 in the only poll taken in over a month.

He won't get Colorado, the poll you are referencing was an anomaly.

Surely youre taking that out of context

why all you simple niggers trust the polls?
Good or bad they're still untrustworthy.

It's just some fucking telephone shit calling people up and asking if they'd like to participate in a poll. Most people hang up and the people who don't end up giving a useless opinion cause the vast majority of these polls target fewer than 1000 results. 1000 opinions on a nationwide scale is fundamentally retarded to come to a conclusion; 1000 opinions on a statewide scale is slightly less fundamentally flawed; and even 1000 opinions on a county scale is 99.5% margin of error at best.

And that's already IF the polls aren't being fudged.

There are far better ways to gauge public opinion and likelyhood of winning than third-party polls unaffilliated with the government, and that's Primary/Caucus turnout and rally support - both of which show Trump in a greater than 20% favor over Hillary.

Ontop of that it is only landline phones so it's a sample of a sample of a sample of people pretty much.

Then you've got American Civil War II. I'm already gearing up. Going to freelance. Fight for a Red State.

You did when Onigger was around.

Face it.

Hillary is low energy as fuck. Not just that, she also has a swirl of scandals surrounding her one after another. Not just small scandals CRIMINAL ones with almost the entire US government covering for her ass yet any other person would have been sent to the darkest gulags for what she has done.

Lets not forget she is a massive shit tier public figure talking about fucking PEPE yes a fucking cartoon frog. A way more negative campaign. Hiding massive health problems then compounding the lie.

Turnout is going to be extremely low for her this year. People are super energized for Trump even though a good chunk of the population don't like him because they easily bought into the lies.

This conditioning by the media is incredible. It would make people like Goebbels shit his paints on how much control they have.

It has come to the point where I am starting to think the polls are out right propaganda and none of them are done accurately on purpose. IE over sampling of democrats.

Polls are absolute shit.
Save it for the debates when 74% of voters are going to watch Hillary faint.

Found the google shill

>Save it for the debates when 74% of voters are going to watch Hillary have a seizure.

Fixed that for you.

>54 posts over the course of 5 hours

that's, what, a whole dollar in CTRbux? step up

>NBC started shilling thier false polls

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

sage and move on, op is a major faggot

>8
It will not happen