What is his agenda?

This cunt recently gave an austounding 500,000,000$ gold to 'help' refugees to get job around the world. What is his agenda?

Also Trudeau has recently made a speech in front of all the nations and want to bring thousand more refugees to Canada. I have seen many interviews by Trudeau and he strongly believe that refugees are good for Canada mainly because they represent a fresh working class that can contribute to Canada's economy. Thoughts?

I dont have time to type this up again

PM cuck dose not give a shit about his country. He let it burn while denying aid from all nations say for south africa and he sent those niggers back. As for Soros, soon may he die, he is just a greedy old husk of a man who will die unloved and alone

Yes, when we at 7% unemployment already surely need more fucking parasites to ensure our collapse.

Everyone who came since 89 should be sent back. They cost us 23 billion a fucking year. We would be laughing like the fucking Swiss if we hadn't elected this faggots father.

He hates the world

Thus before he dies he wants to fuck with the world as much as possible

>Also Trudeau has recently made a speech in front of all the nations and want to bring thousand more refugees to Canada.

yes, and millions of fucking dumbass Canadians voted for him cause of his fucking namesake

500M handed out to shills creating "jobs".

pretty sure he *pledged* to give that amount.
he hasn't actually gave it yet

>What is his agenda?
From the looks of it, chaos.

The elite are trying to create a slave race that will obey them without question.

They long for the days of the Pharaohs and the Caesars.

They are the children of Satan and must be destroyed at all costs. By any means necessary.

The refugee racket is big business, there's an obscene amount of tax-free money to be made in superficially non-profit scams hiding behind virtue signalling and celebrity causes.
Plus, he's a psychopathic egotist in his last years. Maximum volatility.

My fellow leaf, there will be blood. Look throughout history. They killed the Christians, they killed the Jews, they killed the Sikhs, they killed the Hindus. There are 2 cities in Canada, Vancouver and Toronto. That's where these guys will go. Sikhs live there too. Bro tier memes aside, in Vancouver, there's a borough called Surrey. Sikhs kill each other there all the time over drugs. If the """""""""""""refugees""""""""""""" do anything they'll be killed. Then the Canadian government is gonna be pissed, and Trudeau Jr. will do what Trudeau Sr. did and impose martial law in Canada. Screenshot this. Canada will turn into a dictatorship before his second term. They will play on the hatred between Sikhs and Muslims to turn Canada into a Cuba/Sweden hybrid. Prepare.

>they represent a fresh working class that can contribute to Canada's economy
Well is there shortage of low-skill workers in Canada?

His agenda is his own. He is what happens when the "people who can do something" actually does something according to their own ideas. They fuck things up even more horribly and it all would've been better had they done nothing in the first place.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT, theres not enough jobs for the current Canadians, where are these people even going to work?

We need more jobs NOT more people !

No theres no fucking jobs, you can't even get a job for the day in a Temp agency because there isn't enough jobs for the amount of people.
We sent all our manufacturing to China and fucked over thousands of people. If you can get a garbage minimum wage job you're lucky.

To make money

No. I know a lot of guys that want jobs but can't get any. I applied to 5 warehouses and all of them said you needed experience and shit like that. Experience needed, to pick up heavy shit and put them on shelves. Economy is bullshit. These guys are going to come, take resources, and contribute nothing.

Its true what you say but it seems too good to be true that Trump is some kind of messiah that will change this. He cant even if he wanted. He would be assassinated if they ever thought that he is capable to interfere with their plans.

Also don't people have some kind of limit for how much poor can they be? Wouldnt americans revolt if they ever reach that limit for not having basic stuff? In all that mathematics shouldnt globalists count the limit for people's tolerance too? Poor people are the first ones to start violence out of desperation.

I'm not buying any of the Soros conspiracies. He's going to be dead in 10 years. He's not a money hoarder, any extra shekels mean nothing to him. I think he genuinely believes he's making the world a better place. He just wants to be remembered as Saint Soros.

Imagine his beliefs being retarded...

There isn't a shortage of workers, skilled or unskilled, anywhere. That's always an excuse to just bring in more cheap labor.

Aaaaaand then NONE of this happens.
Including pic.

It's tribute to The Cabal so that his son may be a part of their ranks proper.

post pics hans

He's in on it, but he's ultimately just another fall guy. It's possible that even the Rothschilds aren't at the top, and whoever runs it all is some random family/group that literally no one has ever heard of.

The S.A.A.L.M. group gives the councial of 13 their orders. (council of 13 are the 13 banking families) S.A.A.L.M. group are marduk and his two sons.

GTA is doing OK and that's where most of them live, what's dragging us down is newfies colecting pogey. If you east coasters weren't such raging xenophobes about outside investors, and had industrialized and diversified instead of stubbornly clinging to an 18th century fishing economy until it was depleted (just like fisheries scientists told you was going to happen, but you knew better than the eggheads because you came from generations of drunken deck swabbers who smelled like fish), then you wouldn't be in this mess.

>The elite are trying to create a slave race that will obey them without question.
>They long for the days of the Pharaohs and the Caesars.
>They are the children of Satan and must be destroyed at all costs. By any means necessary.

Pretty much this. He seems to be close to the highest tiers of the System. Therefore he isn't limited to the System like the general population, hence he commends the System. It's an easy game for him.

He might have a somewhat human appearance, but I highly doubt that he is more than 25% human at all.

>Also don't people have some kind of limit for how much poor can they be? Wouldnt americans revolt if they ever reach that limit for not having basic stuff? In all that mathematics shouldnt globalists count the limit for people's tolerance too? Poor people are the first ones to start violence out of desperation.

No, sadly.
The general populance today are way too sedated and caught and bound in the spiders web that represents this artificial System of Finance, Money, Commerce, Corporations, Law & Lawenforcement, Military, Industy, and on and on and on.

As mentioned by the poster above. The slave race is already here, and it's most of us.
Allowed, agreed upon and enforced by ourselfes in perfect Karma Neutrality.

I somehow think that you cannot change the current System. It works flawlessly. It can only be replaced.
Maybe, someday, somehow, hopefully. Maybe...

I remember reading an interview with him where he was basically just shilling the one world government idea, he doesn't want there to be such a thing as nations anymore, he wants the whole world to be one big country. With his people in charge of course.

If they steal muh engineering jobs or fuck up the career path of any natural Canadian...

We better go Blue next election, but I fear our cuckoldry levels are far too high.