What are our plans if Trump loses?

Please ignore the flag - I've taken off my shit-posting hat to play Devil's Advocate.

I know everyone's excited about a likely Trump victory, but we're forgetting that something could still happen which leads to a Hillary victory. So my question is: What are our plans for this eventuality?

Cred Forums will be an absolute sewer of triumphant faggots of course, but I mean the big picture: in a world with the globalists ascendant, in a hostile society where the 1st and 2nd Amendment is destroyed to the cheers and applause of a triumphant crowd, what are we going to do, Cred Forums?

What are we going to hypothetically do?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/778731519216975876/pu/vid/640x360/zSHGWBAm-GCnRIUY.mp4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Defeatist

become a stalker

We do our best to make Mad Max happen.

We continue to vote in local and federal elections for 1. Maintaining a majority Republican congress was the only thing that prevented Obama from banning certain types of ammunition and other overreaches. Yet they still allowed him to sign a Bill that allows the government to detain Americans without explanation. Which is fucked up.

I don't know, I'll happily join a movement to protect our Constitutionally protected Rights, even if it means social suicide.

i think you mean doubles advocate

Balikinize the United States

Keep fighting for white people.

Probably not much immediately. I'll have a pretty cool hat.

But I'll get much more seriously redpilled physically and mentally and actively start planning out several different escape plans out in the country. Fuck all this “standby and let shit happen to you" ideology the left is pushing on us.

>What are our plans if Trump loses?
Don't let them take you alive.

The world will seriously be over in my opinion if Hillary is elected. Tensions will escalate and the western world will turn into a South Africa/Brazil mix. Say goodbye to any freedoms/rights you have now.

This is my dream. Squatting through anomalies and finding cheekifacts

I'm a cop.

I'll do my part in Hillary's America.

Every time a liberal calls 9/11, they may get me.

People go missing all the time for no reason.

He won't lose.

Shitllary and President Chimpout are both proven war criminals and treasoners of the highest order. It is every patriotic American's duty to oust them from their offices and positions of power by any means necessarily.

This is in line with the only federal crime outlined in the Constitution.

Im german so i doesnt really care sure he could bring peace to the ME and buddy with russia but still meeh. Hillary would be nice too when I can see how she will destroy america. The butthurt from the sharts would be endless

Clearly unhelpful. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. There's tons of things which could still happen - illness, assassination, Soros etc. I don;t want to come on Cred Forums on November 10 and find a hundred "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!" threads on the catalogue - I want to see meme-warriors ready for a long fight.

Thanks for your serious input, user.

Become a Barbarian.

A Hillary victory is a civil war, and thus a Trump victory anyway.
To go meta, there is a society-wide crisis of authority right now, pretty much entirely the fault of NeoCon experts who clearly have no idea what they are doing but who nevertheless dominate our foreign policy, but also seen in incompetant bankers who are above punishment and the jobless recovery, Satanists taking over official churches, Hollywood collapsing, and the climate hoaxers. This is not just a political thing.

We need to show solidarity, krautbro. But I guess if your country is already lost, then I guess misery likes company. You guys invented the word schadenfreude after all...

Nice trips. Can you go into more detail, user?

fuck off fbi

I'm not asking for violent solutions, user. Just solutions. has been the most helpful response so far.

I'm going to Japan or Australia if Hillary wins.

you better be getting ready for uni being on pol at this hour, cunt

>globalists

if you're so badly against globalism, maybe ya'll should stop being capitalists and supporting corporate free trade. you bitch about liberals all the time but their economists are the same free market economists as the right wing libertarians.

armed uprising, theres no way hillary can win at this point without cheating

80% german and 90% European I think we are doing fine... and AFD is by 20% :^)

I will take a massive breath of relief knowing that Trump won't steer this country off a waterfall. Then I'll start shitposting

Free trade != flooding your country with millions of subhumans

You know who I'm talking about, fellow frogposter.

Incoherent. Prisoners are not employees or supporters of their prison. Not only can we be in one system while discussing change, but we surely must, because why would we discuss changing the system to a certain way if it was already changed to that way?

I want CTR to go

Demoralization thread

Trump has already won.

Move to Texas, try to seced. Wait for the the Russians to drop supplies from the air.

Trump won't lose. Anybody who actually has a job and pays their taxes are tired of these fuckers leaching off of us. Democrats think our gibs are all it takes,but they forgot about all the ppl that pay the gibs.

Accelerate the destruction of the USA by claiming as many government benefits as I can. Basically, I'll live the nigger lifestyle. I see no point in working a white collar job just so I can pay 40% of my salary to parasites. I'll just become a parasite myself.

The key would be to not become demoralized, which we have a unique ability to do with the nature of this website. They will be banking on all our criticism of them / their anti-white policies evaporating, which we can't let happen.

Remember, the media's whole tactic was to PREVENT the formation of the kinds of identities which we've helped form, and they fucked that one up. Race realism / unashamed white ethnonationalism will only grow, even with a Hillary victory, as long as we keep holding up the banner, both here and in our personal beliefs. There will be plenty more battles to come and we'll have to be ready to fight them.

Survive. Adapt. Overcome.

Don't get cocky, user. There's nothing wrong with being ready.

Your Ausbros will be here to help, user. Even the normies are waking up down under.

Globalist liberal ideas about free markets is china and mexico buttfucking us and forcing americans to compete with slave wages so rich Jew CEOs can squeeze a few bucks out of our (and the newly created subhuman 3rd world slave) market.

Libertarians and conservatives want to remove restrictions on production and wages, so we can just enslave our own people here and drive down our OWN country's wages. Oh but the GDP and overall employment will be up so a politician can go on stage and spew his half truths.

We need to return to a free market where the barrier to entry is low for entrepreneurs (ie lower corporate taxes, mandatory permitting, financial and legal requirements) but quality American products are protected by the state, without foreign influence fucking us over by flooding the market and lowering values.

Despite all your bullshit I really do love you oz landers

The feeling's mutual. ANZUS forever!

We're not sending our best anons to Cred Forums I'm afraid.

I'm quoting this is my "end of days" journal.
Quite inspiring, user.

Not creepy, but email me? I'll get you my real email if you can prove it's you.

[email protected]

I'm moving to Canada.

The Pacific Northwest.

Buy a tent

Keep doing what I've been doing and preparing to secure a future for myself in the giant Brazil 2.0 that the USA will be. I never expected Trump to begin with, he was a pleasant surprise.

I wonder what Berniefags are thinking seeing Hillary getting BTFO on a daily basis?

>What are we gunna do?
Im hypothetically already stocking up on ammo and 80% lowers.

Support senators that will vote against her ideals. Stall her for as long as possible.

find democrats and put them in the hospital

Go innawoods and hope to I can survive Operation Fall Harvest.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/778731519216975876/pu/vid/640x360/zSHGWBAm-GCnRIUY.mp4

>What are our plans if Trump loses?
Trump doesn't even answer that question.

Trying to figure out how to pay off their $100,000 Liberal Arts degree in Woman's Studies loan while keeping track of how many shots the customer wanted in their iced chai latte with no whip.

She's going to win anyway by election fraud.

I mean, what defense is there for this?

Huma as Secretary of State will be the real power behind the throne. That should scare the hell out of anyone.

My good doubting countryman, whether Trump wins or not the cats out of the bag. Europe in a decade will have to make a choice whether it will be a liberal Christian secular culture or an oppressive Islamic theocratic imported culture.

What will be decided this election, is how fucking bloody the 21st Century will be, there is no going back.

>ifunny watermark
I GET FUCKING TRIGGERED EVERY TIME I SEE THIS SHIT. AM I BEING MEMED

What people don't realise is that if Clinton wins she will be the first democratic president to get completely and utterly scrutinized from day 1. There will be no 100 days grace period, there will be no honeymoon or any shit like that. This is the first time in a really long while that the presidential campaign got so dirty, vitriolic and full of shit with the DNC leaks. If Hillary wins, there will be no celebrations and marches like when Obama won, it will literally be "You scraped by by the skin of your teeth bitch, now you better do a fucking good job seeing as your mandate is next to fucking non-existent"

He must have a plan, though.

I'm sure Trump has prepared for this. I've just got no idea what he's going to do.

>leaving the country
faggot traitor

Nothing. It's all in. We win or die in WW3 or the megachimpout.

If trump loses, his team is likely to pivot to creating a new media empire and fully neuter the old media power. The cat is out of the bag now, even if Swillary wins it is only a matter of time before the "common sense conservative" outlook becomes default in the USA and then the Western world.

>in a hostile society where the 1st and 2nd Amendment is destroyed to the cheers and applause of a triumphant crowd

El oh el

We'd have a revolt, of course. Gun control is a hot button issue, and actually trying to take arms from the general public would break the camel's back.

Bro, in my town the homeless are protesting not having free housing by camping at city hall every night.
>Right next to the police station.
Those cocksuckers are safer than I am!
>Free lunch at local church
>Dinner at a soup kitchen where they also have showers

I ask my wife everyday; why the fuck am I paying to live when someone else will pay for me?

I'll keep my job, car, and boat and shit, but just get free housing.

They're fucking breaking our backs with taxes for fucking nothing.

america falls from debts and fades away...CANZUK union rises to be the world leader

its time to build the worlds first hyper power.

good times for bantz and china BTFO

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

Email uncucked politicians with encouragement to run in 2020

Well, we are currently being conditioned through predictive programming for an October Surprise. The jist of which seems to be something completely unexpected which will fuck both Trump and Hillary - some hella crisis delaying elections, most likely "terror" or a mega-Soros event of some kind.
Im seeing more of this now. Both Breitbart and Infowars had stories over two days along these lines.
The odds of either a Trump or Hillary win going down without incident are pretty low. So I think we need to at least mentally prepare for anything huge. Epoch making shit.

That's sick. Now I really hope Hillary wins.

Nice try, FBI.

give up

this is the last chance for truth to win

if libcucks take this election, all is lost

This is what I hope, kiwibro.

I'm worried it'll be a boiled-frog scenario, where things will progress so slowly that there won't be enough anger build up to lead to real resistance.

Keep shitposting through the apocalypse

Reading comprehension is hard for this burger

I don't think that there's much that would cause it, but the 2nd amendment is many people's line in the sand.

Even if it is a boiled frog scenario, places like Germany are waking up with AfD.

These things swing back and forth.

I will go to the usa to bother and steal job from leftists cucks, then wait 4 years to vote for Trump then go back to Mexico.

You know, you're probably right. OP could very well be fishing. Given how high-profile Cred Forums is right now I bet it's crawling with fuckers trying to get people to post some "White terror" shizz to splash on CNN and either smear Trump with it by association or clamp down.

If it gets bad enough post-Hillary, go full gunz.

If I was fishing, I'd be leading the anons on who already made some threatening statements to post some direct threats of violence. It'd be easy:

"So what do you mean exactly, ?"

Although you can't really be faulted for being paranoid, user

I knew it'd be perceived that way. But if you look back I've used this email to recruit kommandos to work with me on a YouTube series I was trying to create.

There's no way to prove that I'm not FBI/ATF/Fed though.

Something like this needs to be pinned on this board.

>Getting meme'd reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
... You realise where you are, right?

I've already hit the gym, my harambe.

Try to provoke civil war. Spread chaos, find any opening to strike at the left, be it peaceful or not.

>

Ok I'm rock hard now.

A N G L O S
N
G
L
O
S