The year is 2017. HIllary is president

The year is 2017. HIllary is president.

You live in a small Town of aprox. 3,000 people, 99% white.

As you're driving down the street one day, you see hordes of refugees walking down your street giving every white man mean looks and shouting allahu akbar and saying this is their town now.

What do we seriously do to combat this? Are we to beat them up? kill them? It's techncially an invasion and if we do nothing we will end up like Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Muslim_Organization_in_Nashville,_Tennessee:_An_Overview/
buzzfeed.com/davidnoriega/muslims-used-to-love-living-in-tennessee-now-its-a-nightmare?utm_term=.gim34jWW41#.wf9B6wQQ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=NHP5_Z4sAOM
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/11/27/the-poisonous-mms-analogy-metastasizes-to-the-syrian-refugee-crisis/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/this-tiny-georgia-town-received-more-syrian-refugees-than-la-and-nyc-combined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEUS VULT

It's simple, ask them if they're muslim, if they say yes, you stab them.

They do this already, if you say no they stab you, just use their own methods against them.

Organize a party with out alcohol.
Start to speak openly of what should be done.

Start a neighborhood watch.

One thing will lead to another.

this might work

i'm christian i'm not sure this is moral so maybe instead you should take the safe route and just kidnap them and release them somewhere else far far away where they will never be found and will never find their way back

Im a Christian and I say killing these animals before they kill our families is the best option.

>a party without alcohol

Lmaoooo look at this fucking square gtfo

You could just ask a non-religious person to do the stabbing part if you're too scared to do it yourself.
It's not like stabbing someone for holding different religious beliefs is terrorism, it's mental illness and can be treated.

So is the U.S. teaming up with Canacucks to fight the refugees or are Cucknadians gonna roll over like Europe did? Take your SKS's and shove those bayonets up some refugee ass while we take on the big boys (ISIS) with our real guns

I took this picture

i'm for using guns against them if it can be deemed self defense because that is legal and moral. What i'm not for is using guns against them if they techincally aren't breaking any laws, you'd be safer to catch and release rather than commit murder and possibly go to jail for life.

>As you're driving down the street one day, you see hordes of refugees walking down your street giving every white man mean looks and shouting allahu akbar and saying this is their town now.

"Fall asleep at the wheel" and merge onto the side walk whilst accelerating.

lol nice, i don't know how you guys tolerate this over there we would be so angry here in the u.s. if they were roaming our streets like animals cursing at us they'd all be strung up high by sun down in a lot of conservative areas around here. The liberal cities would act somewhat like Europe and just let them rape your wives

I'm not pro hitler, actually. I don't like hitler or the joo's ~ the ultimate redpill

None of those will happen.

Main and biggest reason, guns! Small towns usually have large number of gun users. You just shoot the mother fucker if he tries anything.

Already present immigrants will almost always support because these refugees are a threat to them. Both in terms of being violent animals as well as competition. None of the pajeets, the Changs or Pablos will side with them.

>You live in a small Town of aprox. 3,000 people, 99% white.
>tfw when this is exactly my town
I shouldn't worry too much since everyone I know has a gun, but what if Hillary actually goes after gun owners???

>without alcohol
Allahu akbar sharia for Germany

We don't? We deported them all aftter less than a month, and built a fence.

There are 0 mudslimes now in Hungary.

So your plan is to shoot them with tranq darts, and drop them off in Mexico? I don't think you realize what a plague these people truly are.

>what if
Try "when"

So you're a walking contradiction?

Jokes on them I'm already entrenched.

That doesn't stop them pajeet.

>Chattanooga
>st. Cloud
>big cities

Lol my brother is a cop in my states capitol. Trust me, that shit won't happen. At least where I live. I've met enough officers through him that they won't put their lives in danger for that cunt.

OP said a town of 3000.

There's about a 90% chance that towns that small are very red blooded. Most likely farmers and blue collar types.

Muslims walking around acting like they own the place wouldn't fucking fly. Trust me.

t. user from a town of 3000 filled with farmers and blue collar gun loving Americans.

The image of another full crusade, warriors of God marching against muslim infiltrators, but with the garb of the modern tactical warrior.

It brings a hopeful tear to my eye, and a warm feeling in my heart.

My point was "what if Hillary actually goes after gun owners" should be "when Hillary goes after gun owners." She will. Her husband did it and Obama tried it as well. Disarmament is practically cemented as a democratic platform at this point.

Something tells me that inner city youths wouldn't be too friendly to the migrants. Then again, the liberal governments will be sparing no expenses in the "resettlement".

FPBP and checked. Kek Vult.

we need to change how we think if you want to survive

I'm well aware user. I got your point, but if there's nobody to enforce it besides a couple thousand BATFE goons then what the fuck good is it gonna do?

All it takes it 100 raids of 10 man teams where they lose 3-4 guys and that will stop real fast.

Are you joking, this is exactly what has happened every time we get refugees.
Liberals never put them in big cities where they could cause damage.
They send them to the midwest or the south and than bitch at the local population for not conforming to the immigrants.
This has happened atleast three times in TN alone since I was a child in 1989.
newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Muslim_Organization_in_Nashville,_Tennessee:_An_Overview/
buzzfeed.com/davidnoriega/muslims-used-to-love-living-in-tennessee-now-its-a-nightmare?utm_term=.gim34jWW41#.wf9B6wQQ6M

This is why southern states are becoming so liberal lately. Democrats might be shills, but they aren't stupid.
If we place all the mexicans, muslims, x, and y in the south.
Than make plans that benefit those people on the next election.
Eventually southern states will start becoming blue.
It won't happen over night, but it will eventually happen.

Nashville TN is the largest growing city in the south and has become super liberal, Atlanta isn't far behind.
These cities will become megapolis sized soon (Still far behind L.A. but pretty close in comparison to the other small cities in the south).
One city will be able to flip the vote, much like L.A. and S.F. flipped California.
NYC flipped NYS, most counties in NYS vote republican.

What is that based trucker up to? Does he have an official channel where he uploads shit?

i guess organize gangs and beat them up
that's what's been done to gypsies when they go overboard

yes, he's based

youtube.com/watch?v=NHP5_Z4sAOM

Maybe in your cucked town. Northerners are hostile. We stomped your ass and moved in. Best believe we will do it again, boy. Blue dog democrats and Muslims or fucking not.

Here in Mississippi, in my huge city of 10,000, we formed an armed militia after Katrina to combat the niggers from NOLA. Three blacks from a neighboring city were shot one night, no charges were filed and they were deemed missing due to the storm.

Glorious Hunbro. Thanks m9. Have a merchant.

How about one of you grows some balls and kills Clinton. A combination of 3 VBIED's could easily take out the White House.

The year is 2017.
Donald Trump is President.
Deportation squads roll down every street and kick every illegal out.
The wall gets built.
America is great again.

What would Trump do? He would deport them, only kill them if absolutely necessary. Remember what he said? ship them far far away and they wont come back. Of course then that just means they'll terrorize another place and rape more white women.

Isn't there some type of island they can go to so they can rape eachother?

Is the Yankee saying that he can actually beat the south again?

This is always hilarious.

Wait until she 'wins'. That's when it goes down. Any attempt time now will legitimize her campaign.

Just fyi, FBpai

I can see it now...
>fed agents try to raid small towns
>entire fucking militia fucks them up
>civil war 2.0 erupts

Yes and yes.

Can't wait to get my very own Muslima qt3.14

>Northerners are hostile
>Your states almost always vote blue
Riggggggggght
Your family has been cucked so hard in your history books George Washington was an African Muslim.

The midwest and the south are the only ones fighting to keep refugees out.
Any state that has voted blue in the last 10 years can fuck off.

The fact is, Hitler was pretty bluepilled and delusional despite having obtained some uncommon insights. He damaged our struggle more than the Jews themselves ever could dream of doing.

Take my FAL out of hiding and remove kebab.

Kek. Is that a fucking laser sight on her legs?

Lol, the South fought with a lot less men, guns, ammunition, and supplies. They barely even had uniforms or food. They still won several battles, and only failed when they switched strategies and attempted to march towards Washington DC. The north should have won that war within half a year. The southerners are stronger and more resourceful than the pussies and cucks in the North. Especially places like new York lol.

debunkingdenialism.com/2015/11/27/the-poisonous-mms-analogy-metastasizes-to-the-syrian-refugee-crisis/

That's still killing them. It's easier and cheaper to just mow them down tbf

WHICH I'M TOTALLY NOT CONDONING
DO YOU HEAR ME FBI
Cred Forums IS AN IMAGEBOARD OF PEACE #NOTALL/POL/LACKS

>mfw we get the blessing of the sheriff to remove kebab
>mfw i get to roll around with my boys in the back of a truck shooting sand niggers

Glorious

>virgin
>subservient
>family-oriented
Seems pretty good to me, senpai.

They're going to flood the red States with the rapefugees just you watch

So at what point do you start "removing kebab" ? If you see 1 syrian refugee in your town are you saying its ok to murder them? how many syrian refugees is too many and how many before you go to war against them? Just curious.

Dude I just posted earlier in the thread stating exactly that.
It's a fucking strategy used constantly by the Liberals to try and balance red states.
It also makes red states look like bigots when refugees act up and retaliate. Giving them the fuel to brainwash their blue state children.
>look goy look how the christians treat their fellow man vote democrat good goys

its simple. or mix in the bubble styrofoam with petrol to make napalm then put in bottels.

they already are, look at russia.

That will be a grave error.

Super soakers filled with pork blood.

Your police will stand back and do nothing, your
"intelligentsia" will call you racist for trying to fight back and that 99% will drop, and eventually their crimes against you will be covered up, eve if they're gang raping your children. Take it from a European.

roll over? Son we rolled over ages ago when "if they rape you, you win" trudeau got into power

take a super soaker change the plastic tank and silicone tube with metal ones reassemble and tape a zippo to the front and wallah. easy home made flame thrower

>roll over? Son we rolled over ages ago when "if they rape you, you win" trudeau got into power
dont worry you still have a chance to redeem yourself, like you did in ww2 all be it wrong side of ww2 but you showed the world your not such giant pussys but still pussys

>dem curves tho

I dono man. I live in Alberta which I thought was able to stand up to the liberals, but we just voted in NDP (even more left wing and cucky than liberals) so I have lost all hope. My only chance now is to move away from this country. I have no idea where tho, Denmark? Norway?

Fucking east coasters need to get out of Alberta
REEEEEEEEEE

which is why we have guns

They are installing muslims into our government as judges, mayors, police officers, etc.

The london mayor is muslim for christ sake!

move to murica, we hate your guts online but inpublic no one cares.

THEY BROUGHT MORE SYRIAN REFUGEES TO A SMALL GEORGIA TOWN THAN THEY DID TO NYC AND LA WTF ITS TRUE

dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/this-tiny-georgia-town-received-more-syrian-refugees-than-la-and-nyc-combined/

because no one notices small town shit, thats why minnesota is overrun with sand niggers

part of me thinks that is exactly what happened. A bunch of fucking communists from quebec moved to alberta for it's money and then voted in the NDP. I don't what who the fuck else did.

Ironic because now the NDP are jacking up corporate tax and spending like its the fucking apocalypse so come 10 years down the road if I'm still here I have high taxes to look forward too. Thanks NDP for paying with our future for useless shit now that isn't helping anyone

I don't think the NDP has a hope in hell of winning the next election. Just bunker down until then senpai