WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK POL!? AS A BLACK MALE, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I really scared guys

WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK POL!? AS A BLACK MALE, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I really scared guys...
So even when unarmed.....

We lay down, we get shot.....
We have hands up, we get shot......
We sit in the car, we get shot......
We reach for I.D., we get shot......
We walk away, we get shot......
We run away, we get shot.......
We call the police for help, we get shot....
We stand in our front door, we get shot......
We break down on the road, we get shot.....
We hold a BB gun in Walmart, we get shot.....
We talk to loud, we get shot.....
We have a car incident bleeding, we get shot....
We are young, we get shot.....
We are older, we get shot........
We show no aggression, we get shot....
We do show aggression, we get shot.......
We fight back, we get shot.......
We follow commands fully compliant, we get shot...
We get shot, we get shot......

Can someone please explain to me, In what instance do we NOT get shot.....So I can make sure that I follow this protocol and teach my sons and daughter......I need to have a conversation with mine that some people will never have to have with theirs.......

And for the record, Don't be black is not an option.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM
insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/13/not-all-officers-are-racist-black-mans-defense-police-goes-viral
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBUdenbT9w
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tulsa-police-release-dashcam-video-fatal-shooting-42192589
youtube.com/watch?v=tbKp8OV6F64
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNEdBxUlwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI
youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA
youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leave the country

>this

Get the fuck out

maybe if your kind was civilized, police would not have to cull you monkeys

Stop hanging around nigger neighborhoods

Being a white guy is no cake walk.
My shoelaces tocuhed the bathroom floor the other day and I had to throw them away.

ooga booga go back to africa

This

Kill yourself and every other nigger you know, we don't want you here.

go back
hows that
tired of this dindu shit
you need to go back

go back to Africa, fool

dont dress and act like a dindu.

when's the last time you heard of a middle class working black guy getting shot by police?

Just don't be black

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM

Im white and im just as afraid as you are

At this time we need to stand together as americans and kill muslims, pigs, and kikes

Yes, just get the fuck out of OUR country. No one wants you, no one likes you, just get the fuck out. Go to Africa, your homeland, so you can live with your own kind. Fuck you. This is OUR country, NOT yours, which means it's time for you to go.

Have you tried acting nice and do exactly as the officer wants you to do?

>in what instance do we not get shot

The dozens of other police interactions a day between cops and nogs where no one gets shot

Been shot?
>no
No problem

Be less animalistic as a people and the perception and expectation of you won't be so low.

fuck off nigger

How much fucking hints do you need before you realize that they simply do not want you there?

Petition Congress for a blacks-only state aka a Reservation, where you can fuck each other up without bothering the civilized people in the country.

My buddy at work,who is an upstanding black man,told me that at a very young age,his father told him to act white.

Do that and you will be fine.

Police shootings are quite rare actually the (((media))) blows it out of proportion

>middle class working
>black

Test

Move to Africa

>And for the record, Don't be black is not an option.....

Advocate for the creation of a black ethno state where your politicians, your teachers and your cops will be black.

should've stayed in africa nigger

Do you really want an answer?
Gather in one area, secede, do not allow a single white person in.

lol fuck you white boy. us black people ant going nowhere cept instead yo womens pussies

stay mad

Thats what detroit is user

You talk like niggers being shot is a bad thing. All niggers need to be shot dead! End of story nigger! Go shoot yourself!

Op, just do exactly what the police say and don't make them repeat it.

Why are you guys so racist? Did you lose a girlfriend to a black stud?

Yea like Zimbabwe or South Africa

If not being black isn't an option, how do you explain Michael Jackson?

Maybe if you were law abiding citizens and didn't proportionally commit 1000000% more violent crimes than white people, nobody would think you were violent monkeys and use the 'shoot first, they'll chimp out later' approach.

Honestly? Here's my advice for you. And before you go critiquing this list, please know I am a white male myself, but I also do all of these things. As a black male, you are more likely to be fired upon by police than I am. HOWEVER, if you refrain from doing these things, you will probably be fine.

> Don't drive around your city after dark blaring gangbanger music
> Don't drive around your city while impaired on mind altering substances
> Don't carry weapons on your person while under the influence of mind altering substances
> If confronted by law enforcement, do not hoot and holler like a primal animal
> If confronted by law enforcement, do not attempt to flee or make aggressive movements
> Do not carry illegal substances on your person, or associate with others who deal in illegal substances
> try to avoid events that have a sole purpose of agitating law enforcement

If you do all of these things, your chance of being fired upon should go down about 95%. Literally 90% of niggers being mowed down by police are doing something on the list above.

4/10 work on the "stay mad" part it's to obvious

Don't act like a fucking cunt and you won't get fucking shot, white people figured this out fucking ages ago dip shit
insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/13/not-all-officers-are-racist-black-mans-defense-police-goes-viral

Go ti africa and stop being around white people

OP is a niggerfaggot.

the president of your country is BLACK. He should do something.

Why are you here anyway
are you falling for Cred Forums is satire meme?
don't you understand most of us really do hate most (if not all) niggers
maybe you should read more about were you are and what this instead of thinking this is just some
anti-SJW
anti-Feminist
Anti-Pc
Anit-BLM
section of an image board
Milo caused most of this by making them think we really accept fags
Your kind will never be more than what you see today in NC
Race mixing won't even fix
Your toxic

>teehee cuck teehee sexually based shaming

Gtfo bitch

This. Go to Canada instead

fucking nigger

drink Clorox until you become white

>huehuehuehue
>BRBRBRBRBRBRBR

>dozens
That's a funny to spell 100,000

Leave the United States we need you out anyway to beat the kikes.

Also you will always only be slaves to the kikes in this country if you haven't noticed they just use blacks like a pimp uses whores to get money almost all blacks that have wealth are owned by a kike

Don't be black, darky.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHBUdenbT9w

Have you seen Native American reservations? They're shitholes. The second blacks disappear from the public eye, the same would happen to them.

/BLM

I don't care that it fails or succeeds as long as whites have no part in the result. Why the fuck do total storm fag always have to believe a priori that its going to fail?

Even if it does it doesn't matter.

yes I am racist and no I'm not a weak white like most
I dealt with you niggers in prison, it's the same type that run wild on the streets in NC and other states
You're all the same, nothing will change that
just look at the chaos you cause day in and day out

Wear pants that fit.

When you reach for your waistband to keep your pants from falling off your ass the cops think you're going for a gun.

Go back to Africa then you can do anything you want. Jesus I'll even pay for a one way ticket. Only stipulation, you can only take with you things black people invented. Enjoy your peanut butter.

clearly you're supposed to be shot by that argument

Move to Africa?

>this
a make Africa great again......lol

Normalizing for violent crime rates, blacks are less likely to get shot by police

>Go back to Africa
>Get shot

FPBP

stop committing crimes

A fucking monkey

Leaf the country

Blacks get really pissed when they get caught doing illegal shit. Then they think they can bullshit their way out of it by chimping. Here's an idea. If you're caught act like a grownup and take your fucking medicine. Comply and you won't die.

>finally get ONE bad shoot
>he was still disobeying cop orders
You could kill yourself first for having such a faggot victim complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

>1 Post by this ID

Make Africa great again of course.

this, i'm white and even i'm leaving, there is no place for you here, let alone me

also, part of me agrees with this, just try acting normal for a change

You don't try to avoid the inevitable, you and your kind gets shot for being a cancer to western civilization.

>being black

Don't act like a nigger and you won't get shot.

>Why the fuck do total storm fag always have to believe a priori that its going to fail?

From observing every single black "society" on the planet, would be my guess.

The stupid nigger walked back to his car and grabbed his gun.

Don't do that and you will be fine.

on second thought... Do that.

Fuckin' E Z m8.
If you get pulled over, shout that you vote Republican.

>We fight back, we get shot

There is your problem

> That flag

>be me
>be black
>victim of police brutality/wrongful arrest
>sitting in holding cell thinking "fuck my life"
>beat case in court
>le settlement
>le laugh at cop as I walk out of the courtroom
>le graduating college with no debt

It's the highs and lows that make this life worth living

>as a black male....
>women and niggers each time..
just don't be a damn nigger, stop with that shit.

Protip:
Look when I get stopped by police, which has happened quite a lot of times, I don't got count even.
>You act calm and normal, sit down in the car and wait for instructions. I kno it's harder in the us than here ofc, but it's universal. Just be calm and do what they say.
They will let you go.

Ugh I won't write so much here, but earlier in my youth too I was stopped tons of times loaded with thin gs that were not legal in my car. I acted calm, just went for my license and registration&insurance papers. Put on a taqqyia false smile, joke a bit a bout the weather(here, you small talk, but to much, just to break the ice). Sit still
>It's very suspicious if you jump out of your car, unless your hood or back is up and you're dragging out a spare tire...

yawn late here, most of this shit could have been avoided if the person just acted right. I would never be able to do the things I did, if I didn't got this ice in my stomach as we say here.

>When you get caught, and are arrested, you can start fuck with their heads.
I like that

The guy had a gun and was about to shoot the cop. self defense so stfu nigger.

Officers shot and killed like 800 people this year and around 1/7th of them were black. You niggers are delusional with this BLM bullshit.

I saw an article about the NC chimpout by CNN or some shit and it claimed 800 people have be killed by police thus far and only around 160 of them were black. I can't find the source right now; I'd link it if I could find it.

Beat the shit out of niggers. Those thugs who think they're gangsters ruin everything. Drive them out of your neighbourhood. Make your neighbourhood a safe place where police don't run the risk of being shot. Don't dress like them, don't talk like them, be a genuine member of society. That's how you stop being shot.

The answer is simple, user.

When the police say to do a thing, do a thing.

If you resist, they have every right to protect themselves.

If you do everything they say, you are, at WORST, going to be taken down to the station and talked to. If that happens over and over, it's something to complain about.

What NOT to do is decide your time is just more precious than theirs, so you're going to chimp out or be passive aggressive or try and blame the police officer for stopping you when 80% of the prison population(People not just stopped by police, but convicted by their fellow man) are among your people.

In essence, you were indeed drawn a shit hand when it comes to dealing with police. They have every logical right to be concerned in dealing with you. But if you behave respectably, you keep your eyes and ears open, and you DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO, you won't get shot.

>>le graduating college with no debt
Subhuman

vote for Trump

Hopefully video comes out of this.

would recommend going to the safety of mother Africa to protect yourself from the white man

Thats rich, coming from a coke monkey.

Nope. Just dealt with niggers alot. They suck as a race.

Remake your people's image.
Right now too many of you idolize criminals.
You emulate their behavior and end up being criminals yourselves.(don't deny it. I lived that life)
White people that follow that path end up the same way but it's mostly blacks.
Because of this culture you have police end up getting jumpy around and/or becoming racist.
Changing that starts with changing your image; it won't be easy but it's possible.
Also, don't fuck with us.

Maybe you should stop struggling and embrace the american way of life, you pinko

>And for the record, Don't be black is not an option.....

Bleach skin?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tulsa-police-release-dashcam-video-fatal-shooting-42192589

Well actually, the police said he didn't

Go to Africa, buy an Ak, be the one shooting

Could it be that the massive hate towards police, chanting to kill cops etc is creating tension?
It's hard to respect the movement when they chimp out over justified/questionable shootings also.

How come you aren't shot in this precise moment?

You are shot because you are black, that is reason enough and the boys in blue agree.

Go to Africa where you belong. On second thought, you'll get robbed and shot there as well. Maybe duck.Also

> We wuz shot
No, it's the ghettorats that get shot. Normal, law abiding niggers get favorable treatment when it comes to jobs, education or housing.

The other guy who was reading a non existent book was the one with a gun.

This, go to Canadia.

checkmate niggers

Also keep your mouth shut. I thought black people grow up being told over and over not to talk to cops, yet when it comes down to it they're anything but quiet.

Don't fucking move. At all. Period. I'm white and freeze the fuck up when I'm pulled over.

If you own a gun and it's in the car you inform the officer immediately that you have a gun.

You don't add to it. You don't give excuses. You give the officer a chance to investigate the circumstances and for fuck's sake don't go grabbing for shit in the car even if you don't own a gun.

This is basic as fuck shit that I follow as a white person in a good neighborhood.

You follow every fucking instruction given to the letter. Done. I don't like it. I hate cops but I understand they're under extreme stress most of the time and could be killed at any time. They have to view everyone as a potential target.

Go #BackToAfrica.

Until you learn how to be good goys like the white people, you'll get shot. Actually, you'll still get shot. They shoot white people, too. Stay frosty out there.

This.

America is dead. Accept it and move on black man.

wear glasses, not that thick rimmed bullshit, wire frames.
also always comply with the police, people who resist get shot

No, fuck off. We don't need anymore niggers here. Besides, it's too cold for them to survive. They need to take vitamin supplements because they don't get enough sunlight.

Reject nogger culture. Act like fucking white men.

When a cop tells you to freeze, don't go into your pockets, run, reach for something, grab something, or do anything else. You fucking freeze. having your hands up while walking to your car, and reaching inside is not freezing and is a threat to an officer.

Just stop everything. Don't do anything. And talk to them how you would want them to talk to you. Simple as that.

>sources

Move back to Africa. Oh wait, there niggers shoot each other all the time too. It is you not us, we just react to you the most reasonable way. Still move back to Africa, at least there you will guaranteedly be shot by brothas'. You can try to get all the guns banned, but if that sad they would ever come, you would just get knifed or speared, or hammered, bricked, stoned (not the way you'd like), fisted (can't help it, but yeah you could be plain and simply beaten to death probably by other niggers). You are fucked by genetics, god shat on you, or shat you out, and the only way you may help on yourself is genetic engineering or eugenics within your race. If you want good start to kill the dumb niggers yourself, and only let the smart niggers breed. But since we don't have hundreds or thousands, or likely tens or hundreds of thousands of years to wait for your kind to evolve, and we don't want to mix with you to bring your IQ up, you just have to concentrate at the same place (Africa), lose all ties with the rest of humanity, and try to fix your race slowly with selective breeding.

>brown ID
KEKEKEKEK

Thats like the one thing he didnt invent. Stop being stupid damnit. Intelligent racism is the only right racism. Fuck niggers

this

>one post by OP

HE A GUD BOI

HE READIN A BOOK

1 dont do crimes or attack cops
2 exterminate the kikes they are the only ones standing in the way of you having your own country, euros support it.

You've got to go back.

The biggest problem with blacks is that even the decent law-abiding types will side with dindus almost 100% of the time when a dindu does something stupid and gets shot.

I'm white, and if I got shot after robbing a store and fighting a cop you wouldn't see my friends and family holding press conference calling for "justice" and free gibsmedats because they would know that justice had already been served.

Multiple dozens can add up to 100,000

Try not getting high on PCP and reaching down at your car door when you have guns on you, dumb nigger.

What if I don't want to live around other niggers?

tough shit, not my problem, kill yourself

Rather lose her to a black stud than a bullet

[Shoots OP]

Obey Police Commands
or
>Return to Africa

Stop getting sucked in by the media. You have a bigger chance of getting shot by another black than you do a cop.

Gather all black people to Detroit.

Build a wall.

Keep racist white cops out.

Enjoy your utopia.

How about you just do what the police tell you to you fucking nigger

Why do your people ALWAYS have to be difficult with authority?

Its just like those images with the " radical vs peaceful Muslims" isn't it?

Don't be a stupid nignog.

Just be an contributing member of society who happens to be black.

Is it really that hard to understand?

>1 post by this ID

Well then it isn't my problem if you want me in Africa.

>Obey Police Commands

You might as well be talking to a brick wall. They just wont listen.

Move to a white neighborhood and shut the fuck up about whitey for the rest of eternity. You could not have a safer life unless you moved into a gook neighborhood, but gooks actually hate blacks versus whites who are just nervous around them.

You are being fooled by the media.

Stop acting like violent niggers and the police will be more trusting. Easy as that.

Okay I give you a solution, but it is going to be hard, make an ethnic bioweapons against niggers, make an antidote for yourself, release the ethnic bioweapon and kill all the niggers. Have a small part of Africa for yourself, while the rest is being recolonised around you, though it might be kind of lonely, but you'd probably get some gifts for doing such useful work. Hell you might even be allowed to stay where you want, considering how grateful most people would be.

GO BACK TO AFRICA. See how safe it is there among other MONKEYS.

Hey you Brazilian Nigger

Alright we can agree on that.

police don't need your respect nigger, police needs you to obey their command, and freeze when they tell you to, not reach for shit, or move...

>kill muslims and kikes
>spare niggers
The fuck?

If only the way you niggers dressed was crude and offensive

Good luck Jamal

>1 post by this ID

Literally why aren't you so racist? Casual good natured racism makes life worth living

go back to Africa with your american dollars and be a rich person over there.

We'll consider my record corrected

>hates niggers for their crimes
>was arrested
fucking kek

They know they'll be mugged

comply to officers.
every one of these "outrageous" shootings has been the direct result of not complying to the officers commands.

Don't dress and act like a nigger and you'll be fine.

>WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?
fuck off back to africa. you and the rest of them.
The police are doing gods work. fuck niggers.

I've heard this before but proofs?

>Niggers
>Stay in Africa, get shot or burned alive
>Live in America , disobey cops because you are black, get shot
>Collect welfare and SNAP, throw rocks at the society that gives you everything you have because some Nigger disobeyed police commands.

There's this great place you can go to where not too many whites live and you'll be safe from them. i can tell you where if you want.

>tfw born white in a nigger country
i'd rather be a nigger in america desu

>implying I would date a woman that would into beastiality

Just move to a country with no white people OP.

>go back to Africa

>tfw "white" Americans claim the glories of their supposed forebears but reject responsibility for the social and historical repercussions of the forced importation of African chattel slaves – the very slaves whose stolen labor artificially buttressed the development of the United States' early economy.

yes yes. keep telling yourself its only white people. surely the mexicans and asians just LOVE you guys.

I got you on this one bro. It's really easy too. All these guys that are getting snuffed out are all doing the same stupid shit. Are you ready for this most enlightened answer?
>Yes tell me triple rad white guy.
All you have to do is just not hang out where the cops are. I asked myself this the other day.
Why are all of these guys always where the cops are? Just stay away from where the cops are. Easy right?

And yet, somehow a lot of black males seem to survive just fine. Including in cases where cops do an illegal search on their vehicle!

The only places where black males realistically risk being shot are in the black slums like
youtube.com/watch?v=tbKp8OV6F64

Niggers did nothing but slow down the industrial revolution

Imnplying there are countries without any white people anywhere.

Also in all honesty. Just be polite, relax and be courteous. And for fucks sake say yes sir and no sir. They eat that shit up. If you act like prey they act like predator. Its just natural.

>We talk to loud, we get shot.....
Thank god maybe you'll finally shut the fuck up for once. Goddamn niggers.

This confirms it. Autistic people should be euthanized. There is obviously some strange uncontrolled latent telekinetic power in the autists. The officer did not even know why he fired! Well I know why!

That autistic person made the officer fire after psychically charging the area with an aura of panic! SORCERY!

Death to autists! Death to the mutants!

>Niggers did nothing but slow down the industrial revolution

Honestly do you have a reason to say this or did you just pull it straight out of your asshole? Slavery-subsidized cotton from the southern U.S. *bolstered* the industrial revolution in the form of mills in the Northeast US and England which produced finsihed clothing and fabrics.

P.S. I wouldn't expect much expertise about industrialization coming from the flag of a country which has, up to this point, failed to achieve it.

Leaf's got the right answer. Go back to Africa if you can't deal with living in the best country in the world, with everything handed to you and the whole establishment giving you the benefit of the doubt, you fucking baboon.

>whose stolen labor artificially buttressed the development of the United States

you're grossly overestimating niggers importance. they picked cotton. they weren't inventing steam engines.
"development of the united states" is a joke. the only thing they developed is some cotton merchants mansion in Louisiana.

We're not denying anything, nigger lover.

Become a copy. Then you'll get to do all the shooting.

A cop*

Professor Xavier must be STOPPED!

Bait, but JUST FUCKING COMPLY.

The south was much less developed because of the use of nigger labor. There was no incentive to industrialize.

>He thinks I'm Brazilian
It's too late now.

Each day, shoot yourself with really tiny bullets. Move up to larger ones until you're immune to .45s.

pic related
Go to church and make friends with white people.
Dress like Mormons.

I feel bad for good people that happen to be black.

Too bad there are so many shitty people out there.

>they picked cotton.
For free - or at least the cost to house and feed them, and whatever price was initially paid for them, spread out over the course of their lifespan, which ranged from 5-60 years, working six days a week from sun-up to sun-down. That is, of course, if they had even been bought and not born into the servitude of their mother's master.

You can't really insist that if a cash crop or any other central natural resource is harvested essentially for free (by free, I mean, excluding the normal wage that would have been paid to, say, poor white laborers in this instance) that it doesn't have serious and far-reaching effects on an economy?

Isn't the
>be american
>get shot
applicable to everyone though?

Hillary is right, Pepe IS racists!

completely sympathetic until

>we get shot...we get shot.

I kekd sorry

What happenet to "Fuck the pigs!", A.C.A.B ??
Have the people lost their way? US is trully a police state.

do not worry this is a satire thing, these guys don't really hate blacks. The Trump thing I'm not sure about but yes we all like african americans here so don't worry xD

You can always go home, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Leave you dumb nigger.

Only niggers would be literally shot for being in the wrong places for two hundred years without getting the fucking message.

Get the fuck out.

You watch too much TV "news".

You're much more likely to be killed by a fellow brotha than you are a cop.

Act like white people

It literally comes down to dressing well and speaking well.

Don't wear a hoodie that hides facial features
Don't wear baggy cloths that can hide a weapon
Don't use "aint" and other such poor english
Be respectful. When encountering a cop don't call them crackers

Would probably be beneficial to volunteer for local cops so that they recognise you. More likely they will come to your aid if something goes bad.

Most of all remember you are more likely to be killed by another black than by a cop

None of these things happen. Fuck you, fucking delusional freak.

You know what really happens? Entire cities are no-go zones because of niggers. Literally no-go zones, as in you never go to them - even if you're a black outsider, but especially if you're anything non-black. Never, go. If you do go, by accident, its likely you'll be stopped by an officer and told to leave for your own safety. If you stop at a red light or some shit like that in a nigger zone, a cop might come up to you and tell you to never stop at a red light again until you're out of the area and to run every other red light.

Just fuck you. Niggers are scum. Fucking nigger cities are literally hell. Hellish suffering manifested onto Earth through the insipid, insidious, worthless nigger ego.

I wish, with every fiber of my being, every single ounce of my existence in this current moment - that what you say was true. It would mean niggers are being put down and disappeared at a rate that makes my dick hard as diamonds - but you're not. None of it is true, not even one bit. You're worse than ever.

Fuck you, nigger.

No fucking shit it had far reaching effects. It created a class of wealthy southern aristocracy and removed the motivation for the south to industrialize while fucking over those poor white laborers you mentioned by forcing them to compete with literal slaves. Are you going to claim that illegal beaners and mudslime rapefugees are good for the economy next?

Non-joking answer: Start working covertly with red-pilled police to purge criminals within your own community.

dude seriously..stay inside when the sun is down.
they need to reach a critical mass for.. something..a race war..but killing them or blm will not end it.
the thing is..they will just shoot everyone everywhere until such a big "chimpout" happens so that they can activate martial law..this whole pro black propaganda white guilt stuff isn't something you reached because you are woke..it's them..they make you believe now it is your time..to crush you down and the white non rich people too..
tell your people to suck it up and stay inside if no cops get shot and nothing gets burned down the media can't do nothing else then only watch at the cops.

this whole arrogant bullshit with not standing and killing cops etc etc will bring you nowhere, they got you so hyped for a win that you will give them a reason to fight back harder and harder that is what it's about..you never even had a chance against this goverment and their police and military..like everyone else here on this planet..so what made you believe that screaming and burning citys and killing their men will actually put you in a better position when they destroy other countrys because they felt like it

Like, be the Duerte of black people.

isn't that atlanta?

If you're going to use...an ellipsis after every clause...at least do it correctly and use three periods...

Not have any kids so the suffering ends with you.

so i know there are probably a lot of trolls and racists who replied to this already, but here is a fool proof solution. the first step is to buy 2 maybe 3 cans of white house paint, the kind with lead in it. next go about coating the entirety of your body with the paint. the lead is important because it will help to permanently bind the paint particles to your skin and give you the appearance of a pure Caucasian. the next step will be to dress like a white person. i suggest khakis and a nice polo shirt, something that really says "Hi, I'm Chip and its really nice to meet you!" also change your name to Chip.
The final step is by far the easiest. in order to fully cloak yourself from the police's negrometers, you will need to drink any remaining paint. i know what you are thinking "lead is toxic and will kill me." that is a Jewish lie. the Roman's used lead to carry drinking water for centuries without issue. once you have downed any paint you have left, you will be a full blown Aryan god, congratulations Chip

Get shot shitskin

Fight or run.

Don't look like a nig, don't act like a nig, Don't get shot like a nig. It's that simple.

>the lead is important because it will help to permanently bind the paint particles to your skin

Don't forget this step OP

i never know which one of these ads are real and which are fact because ads used to be fucked up

i mean just think about it..reality works like this = one nigger is not standing and destroys football for all christian good white americans including police officers who have nothing else as a hobby..so..they can't reach that football bimbo..plus all the killed cops..and the obvious nigger problems..what will they do...and don't come with that but the can't do that thats unfair..nobody gives a fuck,they can.
it will happen again..maybe because some cops wife wouldn't fuck for the 20th time the night before and then there are now 20 niggers not standing when he trys to watch football..

you guys don't get..it doesn't matter what you think who build the white house..it is their country and you are..i don't know 10th generation african and not even the immigrants they welcomed..this whole thing will not work out because you guys evolved a attitude about being black and think someone has to care..look at africa..does that country look as if we care...and what you gonna do..blm is not an army..

so stay calm...let the media handle it...and stick that whole attitude where the sun isn't shining

>not weak
>couldn't resist the urges to commit a crime instead of putting those urges to better society

Pick one

this advice will kill you

Dude, just don't be a monkey and be very polite and obey every order and move very slowly.

Come home black man.

>Go back to Africa
kek

The nigger is probably more american than you and have some slave owner blood in his veins.

Where was your family a century ago ?

delet

well you could stop robbing and murdering people who help pull your car from a ditch
then maybe cops wouldnt be so fucking paranoid when another nigger has car troubles

If you move away from other niggers, you're less likely to be shot by them.

>steals country from native americans
>cries when others invade him
Hurts doesn't it? Stay mad cuckboy.

I can trace my ancestry in america back to the 1620s. Niggers need to gtfo.

that..doesn't..sound.right..my..man

clearly you have been drinking too much of Merkel's koolaid, friendo. Only a Jew would believe that drinking lead based paint is fatal.

>No fucking shit it had far reaching effects. It created a class of wealthy southern aristocracy and removed the motivation for the south to industrialize while fucking over those poor white laborers you mentioned by forcing them to compete with literal slaves

Yeah I'm not denying any of this, you're right on the fucking money. There's a white underclass in this country that is far larger than the entire population of those descended from African slaves, and the beginning of it all started when white southern planters decided to replace their indentured and paid white workers with African chattel slaves. It's almost as though poor whites and blacks are two sides of the same fucking coin.

Don't be a nigger.

Move to german and claim refugee status.
Cops don't have guns in germanistan, so you won't get shot.
You get shot more by the black non-cops in your communities than by cops though.
But anyways in germanistan there are lots of easy white wimmenz who will take your bbc no matter what because they don't want to be jailed for being racist if they don't. win-win for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNEdBxUlwc
Go to Africa. There nobody will shoot you for your skin color, only for money.

wear business casual everywhere and a concealable plate carrier or soft body armour underneath

elect a black president, i'm sure he would fix black problems.

You and your whole "community" can start policing itself and stop cutting each others' throats.

wow, a leaf with brains, didn't know that existed

>I dealt with you niggers in prison
>prison degenerate
Literally crawled out of the shitter of humanity and still criticises others. Filthy degenerate.

Blame Hollywood, niggers.

a fuckking leaf lmao

Well memed my friend, how's your capital city doing?

oh fuck I never even thought about this how many aids do I even have oh god

Negro Gang 1941

Don't put yourself in an obviously retarded situation.

American Negro youth, current year.
They are devolving.

Bunch of fucking Uncle Toms on the left.

Get shot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI

Op. You know better than this. That one police woman may have been trigger happy. But every single one of the high profile shootings in the last two years has been justified.

Dress nice. Assimilate. Keep you hands visible and comply.

It is common sense and it works every single time.

Stop pretending to be a victim.

Thomas Jefferson, 1800

>I dealt with you niggers in prison
You're no better you fucking degenerate.

Mother June, 2015

Really makes you think

Be a law-abiding citizen, a productive member of society, and don't dress like ghetto trash. This will give you a virtually zero chance of getting shot by a cop, probably less than a white person with the same criterion.

I know this is a huge amount to ask for from a nigger though.

nice b8 m8

1PostByThisID

Seriously though. If you are doing something, make sure to tell them what you are doing. Don't just reach behind your back where they can't see, or make sudden movements.

get a load of this sheltered white retard

>having a girlfriend
>2016

Stop committing felonies every fucking day! The easiest way to survive a bear attack is to not give bears a reason to pay you extra attention. Y'all niggers wanna try to have alpha-dog pissing contests with armed and wary police: and then wonder why you died why compliant White men don't.

Stop breaking the law

Stop voting for democrats which profit over your people's misery and never give anything back.

If you adjust for the amount of white population vs the black population... then you will see that more % of the black population is shot by police than the % of white population. You can look this up. There are less black people in the US than white people but a higher percentage of black people in the us compared to white people in the us, end up getting shot. Does that make sense?

All the people saying go back to africa.. isn't that dumb when the white people pretty much brought them here in the first place. All the dumbass white people in this thread need to go back to whatever slavic or european or Scandinavian country theyre from by that logic.

To answer op, if you dont want to get shot you literally have to comply with everything they say. Stay in your car until they come to your window, roll down the window when they ask, when they ask for id and insurance tell them where it is and then let them know that you are reaching for it slowly. do not attempt to talk back in any way because they want you to escalate and "resist". If they ask you to step out of the car then do that, if they still pull their gun out and say stop resisting arrest, put your hands up and stay still or put your hands on your head and lie down on your stomach. If you submit to every possible attempt for them to express authority then the bigots in this thread will have no room to for the cognitive dissonance to take part. If you still get shot, well holy fuck, nothing would have made a difference anyway and who knows maybe your family will be able to get a settlement or lawyer up with ACLU.

(source: am white from the bay area)

its a little bit more easy going here to be black than it is in other parts of the country, much less brutality.

>Does that make sense?

Yes because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Carpool with a white person.

theyre also subject to a disproportionate amount of negative socioeconomic factors.

you know crack was introduced into the black community by the government? thats pretty fucking horrible.

you know people see the name tyrone on a resume and throw it in the trash?

you've got to be a retard to take (and i hate to say this) privilege of being white (which has been an economic privilege for hundreds of y ears) and not understand that not everyone has had the same benefits from birth that you do.

being of european descent is like striking the lottery. youre fucking lucky and youre a dumbass for thinking you deserve it more than anybody else.

Underrated post.

EVERY civilized black I have met (I went to an Ivy League university) was told this at one point in their lives.

Every single one.

You know who hates niggers the most?

Civilized black people (and I us the term 'people' unironically)

Imagine an America where we never took slaves

At this point? If I were a young black male I think I'd be afraid to go outside alone.

you don't get shot when you obey the law

Group economics my brother. We need to stop asking whites to help us and help ourselves. That's what EVERY other group does but we always want them to help us and integrate. Fuck that. We have to spend on ourselves and police OURSELVES. Also tool up. God bless the 2nd Amendment.

>you know crack was introduced into the black community by the government? thats pretty fucking horrible.

You know niggers have their own moral agencies and can choose NOT to deal with drugs?

>you know people see the name Tyrone on a resume and throw it in the trash?

>implying you wouldnt
Maybe thats because every nigger named Tyrone is an outrageous doo rag wear nigger?

>white privilege
You absolute faggot. My father worked for years and years to pay mortgages and put bread on the table. We didnt handed white privilege checks.

Everything I own was payed for by myself. I'm going to college on the GI Bill, not my parents money. Not even a dime. That shit has nothing to do with me being white.

I come from a working family faggot.

>like striking the lottery

I guess if that lottery is watching niggers and muslims tear apart western civilization while being completely exempt from criticism for their own actions then yeah, I guess I won the fucking lottery.

Go to Africa and becoming a warlord selling diamonds.

And this is why we hate you white supremacists.

Why dont you factor in the disproportionate amount of crime commited by niggers you Bay area faggot?

Dont you realize niggers get shot in higher percentages by police because they cant fucking get enough of killing, raping and stealing?

Assuming your post is true, why are you still alive?

protip: it fucking aint

Chris Rock explains in this short video.
youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA

I have found my soul mate.

Now that's what I call edgy.

Have you tried not committing crimes?

>going to school on GI Bill
thats pretty fucking funny to think you earned that handout

Stop being a criminal?

sheyut
dindunuffinhewasgudboy

you're adorable

There's one thing you forgot to do to avoid getting shot: what the officer tells you.

Stop getting shot for fucks sake, you're making innocent white Americans look bad

Go back to Africa senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

tldr Use common sense. I understand this is a rare commodity today.

even if we take away all drug crimes, AND crimes that results from getting pulled over, or stopped and frisked, from the stats

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THAT VIOLENT CRIME

In just about every high profile killing of a black person in the past few years, the black person has done something to cause the police officer(s) to believe they were in immediate danger.

Michael Brown, Ferguson - charging an officer

Tamir Rice, Cleveland - playing with a toy gun

Alton Sterling had a fucking gun in his waist, was struggling with police officers to not go down. And was then reaching for his gun when he was shot.

Philando Castile, Minnesota - Reaching for something in his waist (i think he was trying to be a martyr)

Now this one in Charlotte where the guy had a fucking gun that he was going for! Also killed by a black cop.

And the guy in Tulsa that was reaching for something in his car while high on PCP and incoherent.

Then the kid with the pistol bb gun pointing at a cop.

Every one of the above is a justified killing brought on by the black persons own behavior.

You don't see white people complaining when a white person reaches for something in front of a cop and gets his ass killed. That's just fucking stupid. Its Darwinism man.

That being said, there were some straight up murders by cops and they are on the way to jail:

Walter Scott was straight up murdered by a cop and he's going to jail.

Laquan Mcdonald was straight up murdered by a cop and is in jail.

Freddy Gray in Baltimore was an accident.
Eric Gardner died accidentally in a choke hold

Fucking google.

Proceeding with the assumption that the premises are true (i.e., pretending that "anecdote" = data for posting purposes).

Individually, there's little to nothing you can do. This is a natural consequence of the fact that blacks need more policing than other people in order to avoid killing each other and burning down their own neighborhoods. The proportion of violent, criminal people with low empathy, high impulsiveness, and low intelligence is much higher among blacks than other races, so these incidents are far more common.

Worse, the black community is extremely tribal. They act the same way, vote the same way, deny any wrongdoing on the part of their own, and otherwise (with few exceptions) work to protect their worst against any efforts at reform or even mere exclusion, while dragging their most successful back into the ghetto at every opportunity.

My neighborhood is mostly older, affluent whites. You know how often the police roll through my street and look around? Exactly as often as they are called, which happens only those rare times when a diverse vibrant youth shows up. Heavy-handed policing costs lives and freedom, but you're still better off than you would be if you received the policing that my nice white, affluent neighborhood receives. Otherwise, no matter how well-behaved you are, your brothers and sisters would burn down your neighborhood, flood the ruins with drugs, rape the women, and assault and murder people constantly.

And when the police arrived, you would tell the police you din' see nuffin, your brothuh dindu nuffin. So police, charged with keeping you alive and your homes intact, have exactly one way available to protect you from yourselves.

You're entitled to a presumption of innocence in a court of law, but you need to fix your broken-ass community if you want that presumption with officers of the law.

Also fuck Obama.

He is directly responsible for these increased racial tensions.

He has fanned the flames of all of these incidents in the immediate aftermath of them based on a knee jerk reaction. Then when it circles back around that the officer was not at fault, he doesn't close the loop.

Probably starting with Travon Martin when he took sides immediately.

After that, black people are thinking they are victims time and time again and are getting more and more resistant to cops leading to these episodes repeating themselves.

Obama could have avoided all of this by changing his attitude and basically telling them to stop being idiots.

You are supposed to get shot.

Which happens more often in the US? A person getting hit by lightning or an unarmed black man getting killed by cops?

A: Lightning strikes are more common.

vote trump

HOW ABOUT GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES? HOW DOES THAT SOUND

>United States
>Belongs to white people
Kek

It might catch on, try other boards

Hear me out, I have an idea.

Premises:
1) Libruls believe in affirmative action
2) Affirmative action is giving a legal benefit to some group and not another group in order to address inequality of outcome
3) Disagreeing with the first two premises is RACISS
4) Libruls believe that disarming the population is a benefit

So hear me out, hear me out: we should disarm all black people, and make it illegal for blacks to possess any sort of firearm. And it's RACISS to disagree with this.

If we pass a law, call it "Affirmative Action Firearm Reduction in Underprivileged Communities Act of 2017", which makes it a felony for a black person to possess a firearm after Day X, prior to which they can turn in any weapons for free gibsmedats, no questions asked, then we can effectively implement total gun confiscation selectively "favoring" black communities.

Libruls can't complain that this is unfavorable treatment because they reject the premise that gun ownership does any good whatsoever. And they can't complain that it's unequal treatment because it's just affirmative action; by their own logic blacks are disproportionately benefiting. Any admission that this is a bad thing is RACISS and, more importantly, can only be backed up by admitting that gun control is bad, or that affirmative action is bad.

It has evolved for last 20 years to this. It is frightening. Biggest problem that contributed was the crime bill of 94. Cops were given great deal of leeway to find reason to stop blacks. Combined with still first time offenses=big time. Anyone with minor drug possession got a chance to learn to survive in prison. When they get out, no school, further gang affiliation, continue what they learned in prison. Those people had kids and raised them in that environment. Now the state and local laws are on books. people need to revise how to deal with minor drug busts. Process is slow and frustrating. people are dying. A small percentage of LEOs is racist and given blind eye. The DoJ, who everyone thought was for equality never was. The agenda of Holder was horrible. The "recommendations" sent to Baton Rouge, Ferguson do nothing. These cities have had racial issues for decades. No one in DoJ has offered a real solution. I have no quick solutions. I do know that voting for Dems again and again at all levels of government has not done a damn thing. Keep doing same thing and expect different results.