NEW CLINTON AD: TRUMP DOESN'T SEE DISABILITIES

NEW CLINTON AD HAS A GIRL IN A WHEELCHAIR ATTACK TRUMP FOR BEING A SHITTY PERSON

complain all you want trumpies, but this is a damn good ad.

>inb4 how could a little girl do this to us wah wah wah she doesnt mean anything who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/778713373873700864
youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HERE'S THE AD TRUMPKINS. WATCH AND GET TRIGGERED

youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

Heretic you underestimate the power of KEK

I feel like she'd be a top tier qt if she weren't disabled. She's got good facial features for somebody who is wheelchair bound and shit

Are this moron aware they are competing for the oval office and not for the beauty contest? Who cares if he eats babies at breakfast, you need a fucking leader not a nice person ready to let other nations fuck you hard in the asshole.

Trump airs ads about Trump
Hillary airs ads about Trump

How is this good for Hillary again?

>listening to retards

How very American

because if no one focuses on hillary, she wins

Nothing is good for Hillary. That's why she only talks about Trump

Wrong.

She's giving him mindshare and helping his cause. She's an idiot.

Is that how you f-feel?
Faggot

>actually caring about tards
Why though, they are a waste of air who contribute almost nothing to the society

>Your vote counts as much as this retard's

>Nonsense pulled out of hillary's ass
>just more "hes a bigot!" bullshit

g a r b a g e

I love the new America, so tolerant and progressions.

LOL I'M LITERALLY IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR LIFE BUT I'M VOTING TRUMP!

Democrats are literally making stuff up now.
I never bought into the bullshit about him making fun of the small hand guy, and I posted online that the same guy was fucking wrong and did write the story.

That crippled hand guy doesn't even move his hands like that.

Democrats will literally lie about anything, and this simple girl is just a pawn.

>Best in all of us

>Super predators

It's like she's not even trying.

Also,

Sage

It's almost as if David realized who was willing to pay more to spout made up bullshit

isnt it great that hilliary uses people with disabilities to fufill her own ambition. shes amazing

>TRUMP DOESN'T SEE DISABILITIES
Who are these kikes trying to kid??????

why does she shill so hard for handicapped people?
does she want to warm america up to the idea of having a disabled president?

>"Donald Trump doesn't see people like me."
Because you're a mooch. It's not because you're in a wheelchair. Do something productive. Write code, do medical transcription, data entry, phone center. Do ANY number of things that are objectively and observably productive. Then he'll see you. He won't see your disability, your gender, your skin color, your age, your religion, or your sexual orientation. He'll just see YOU, the person doing their part to keep society going.

>LOVE TRUMPS HATE
Trump hates radical Islam
Trump hates open borders
Trump hates unfair trade deals
Trump hates the corrupt establishment
Trump hates failing liberal urban policies.
I LOVE TRUMP'S HATE

Funny how she uses a disabled person for her anti-Trump propaganda, yet is disabled herself.

>why does she shill so hard for handicapped people?

Kindred spirits.

Most humans will feel disgust if they notice they are being manipulated.
If your propaganda fail, you will not only get no points, you get points taken away from you.

That is why Hillary is failing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
This evil man...

>unfounded assertions, the ad

Yeah Trump's a giant orange asshole. Making fun of disabled people like the reporter is disgusting.

Trumpkins should be ashamed of who they champion, but they're too much of imbeciles.

Reminds me of hotwheelz

This one image basically kills the entire attack ad.

Do Russian citizens like Trump as much as your politicians?

The only disability you will form the first debate is the Hillary blowing feces everywhere like the nasty mutant she is and Donald calling her out on it.

youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0

and you see nazi frogs

That madman Ben "Emptying my nine in the welfare line" Garrison went too far when he made this comic.

You mean treating people with disabilities as equals makes him an asshole? Instead of wrapping them in cotton wool and treating them like special snowflakes like you

>inb4 how could a little girl do this to us

you really think we talk like that?

Regardless the ad is pathetic. It's yet another example of Hillary not having any message other than "trump is bad"

No one, politicians included, actually expect him to be much better or different if he wins. He's just the more appealing choice for not being overtly antagonistic.

Millennial cripplefag born in 97 here.
MAGA

I saw you in the other thread about how the younger lads are more conservative than millennials.