NEW WIKILEAKS!

Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly are Clinton plants..

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7216

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
thesmokinggun.com/file/oreilly-falafel-suit-turns-five?page=16
themeasurementstandard.com/2013/02/what-counts-as-a-media-hit-the-new-pr-measurement-standards/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

conspired to do hit pieces against donald, its all there!

along with the other shills on the list from multiple news orgs

Bump

Tits

But I watch Bill everyday and he hasnt done anything that says hillary shill

I dont get it

You would have to look back, after the first DNC leak he stopped.

I noticed him as a shill a while ago, now he has gotten in line.

But he must still be controlled.

At the right moment, if he thought other republicans would follow him, he will attack.

Bill O'Reilly is absolute human garbage.

nice tits

Shep is almost unwatchable now. He's always been known as a pretty good straight news guy. Now he throws his opinions and tone into any Trump story. I can't watch the guy now.

I dont give a shit OP post more girls like that

I'm surprised he survived the "I like to stick dildo's up my ass" incident in the 00's. T

They've all been trash since Murdoch took over. Except hannity, he is uncuckable

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Of course.

Explain this

So hes just talking about booking meetings with the people in charge of those shows...

explain why this is worthy of my attention?

obviously, why even bother with this thread, unless jidf ?

Bump

Ive heard and seen hannity throwdown and take some serious banter throughout the years.

This. Hannity is the only guy on MSM who is genuinely decent. He's honest about his opinions and is wholeheartedly supportive of Trump.

Hannity is Cred Forums tier.

I'm not quite into who tese are I think but
>Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
kek, this is so smart

I would wikileaks her butthole if you catch my drift

holy shit

Was this the leak that was supposed to sway the election? Everyone already knew MSM was hill shills

Who's the tits?

Jew

There's a leaked phone call between him and his gf at the time. In the call bill said he liked to put dildos up his butt.

because they want to pay them off and promise them things for aligning with them politically? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>he supports the candidate I support
>therefore he is best

>tfw you will never find out who this boobiemeister is

>We've tightened the screws on the executives
This is America in 2016!!!

WTF Happened! I feel like my whole childhood is a lie, and we grew up with rambos, van dams, robocops, transformers ebil soviets n shiiiiet.

This is what it has sunk to!
>Trump confirmed to be Thor walking yesterday, gets stronger by this and all our dubs-trips-quads-n-quitnts!

Only fucking hope! The (((media))) should be gassed

I always knew Bill was a fucking shill. Always pushing improper questions and cutting him off.

but theres no evidence of that happening.

this just shows that they met. they were most likely talking about getting their candidates / surrogates airtime which is one of the roles of the various parties.

This is going no where.

> we're not where we need to be, especially with CNN and msnbc. We've tightened the screws on the executives but need the follow up

What did she mean by this?

Some spic that plays poker for a living and happens to have a cuck bf who likes when she shows her tits off.

>((((bill o reilly)))

more evidence this means nothing.

if this were about corruption / influence peddling they would be the go to examples of what is good.

>At Fox News — • America’s Newsroom HQ Team • Shepard Smith Reporting Team • Kelly File Team • O’Reilly Factor Team At MSNBC— • Diaz Balart Team • Live with Tamron Hall Team • Chris Hayes Team • Maddow Team At CNN — • Andersen Cooper Team • Erin Burnett Team • Don Lemon Team Other — • Reuters Video Team • Buzzfeed Video Team • NowThis Team
Wow it's almost like the entire media is run by sellouts.

>Megyn Kelly
I didn't req pic
I saw the tatas I guess

Oh boy another rousing round of "find the little turd nuggets in the shit pile".

I wish these would actually produce something relevant like Assange promised. After so many weeks and weeks of duds I just don't really care anymore.

>press the arrow
>reverse image search

outstanding. kind of fucked up to think that these leaks are the only way we get any transparency

We've gone from far left pedophiles to far right nazi frog worshipers. What a wonderful time.

Doesn't come up with anything

>Shep
>Straight news guy

i've said this before, but the enormous effort being put in to stop trump makes me confident that he has the right intentions.

don't give now, it has been told.
dreamanon is prolly scared shitless and ran for the hills.

He has something in store for her.
> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT

her tongue falling out / almost falling out. That is trump destroying her, she has no more to say, nothing.

>So don't slack off now! There is something here! The final blow!

She will also die, but I won't post all this stuff again
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

Nåw into the fucking sleeps, dreaming about the clubbing of pruddy baby seals.

GO WE GOT ALL SIGN ON OUR SIDE HERE

I need to go and speak to the goður about that dancing lady there, that is globalism, dancing to the false song of globalism....

But there might be some more, it's a small lady not human. It might have been done an unholy blood spell here, jewish. They do it all wrong a perversion, this angers Father of All, doesn't please him.

Just hung up on this. It can be a little girl that once was bloted by these extremists, she is now freed. This dream was so amazing. Dreamanon he just came here after bender and woke up with this lucid weird dream he posted. Telling us so many things.

dubs

get out, this is a good thread

I guess people that call in aren't lying when they tell Sean Hannity "you are a great American!"

Gonna need proof on that brother

~10 years ago he was the daddy of Fox, he's fallen quite a ways

>tfw far left

Possibly, but he is such a shill for Israel it's sickening. He rants about the biggest state sponsor of terrorism as Iran, when it's obviously Saudi Arabia. Also, saying that Syria pre-civil war was a "radical" government is a lie. It was stable, a secular government.

I fucking knew it.

wow you are right, holy kek!

thesmokinggun.com/file/oreilly-falafel-suit-turns-five?page=16

Wow, Such non evidence. So autistic.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Also bamp

using a vibrator on him self and ejaculating

WTF is wrong with people!
Bamping signing

>Anderson Cooper has a history
What did she mean by this?

he likes the bbc

I would wiki her leaking butthole too user.

upboated XD

No, silly.

It explicitly mentions MEDIA HITS, which are LITERAL PR. themeasurementstandard.com/2013/02/what-counts-as-a-media-hit-the-new-pr-measurement-standards/

The Establishment parties (particularly the Democrats) LITERALLY HAVE PR MEETINGS WITH THE NATIONAL PRESS.

Who is that semen demon? Thanks in advance.

The leaks seen to suggest targets imo rather than those fully on-board. Can confirm O'Reilly has been generally the friendliest interviewer and I enjoy seeing Trump there best bc the questions aren't softballs

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7216
thanks for "Correcting the record" CTR!

you guys are so fucking dumb. In the PR industry, "hits" just means a 'hit' for Hillary's name, i.e. a segment where they mention her. it has nothing to do with hit pieces

He's very coy about it. Listen to any given Trump interview, he goes after him every time without fail, but he's smart about it to the point where it's difficult to notice unless you've heard them talk several times.

Is this some new meme, where people pretend to be shills?

literally nothing wrong with it

Idk. Thing everyone should keep in mind is while CNN has most def been bought, Newscorp (Fox News) had been a longtime GOP support group not unlike Rush Limbaugh. I believe they are warming to Trump only as much as he has become a serious GOP candidate. They are not redpill, they are not anti-globalism, only allies thru expediency