Are journalists in the msm intentionally lazy because they never want to do investigative journalism

Link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799701/Virtual-reality-girlfriends-future-Gamers-latest-computer-goggles-fondle-mannequin-crowds-Toyko-show.html

Looking at journalism like this from the mail, I keep thinking why do these people have employment when they never uncover proper stories like:
>the email leaks
>the child abuse being committed by the british establishment
>the crisis with the eu and the immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw everyone keeps attacking Japan

STOP

Why can't they just leave them alone? We have actual bad shit happening all over even in first world nations and people want to cry about imaginary muhsoggyknee.

NOT CLICKING LINK

>Gaming lovers were filmed groping and fondling a mannequin while testing out the latest virtual reality software.

Developer M2 Co brought its new technology to the Tokyo Game Show at the weekend and scores of men decided to get intimate with it during the packed-out event.

Visitors are seen putting on some virtual reality goggles and a programme called E-mote converts 2D illustration into 3D animation to allow players to interact with characters in the game.

>The developers brought along a mannequin covered in sensors as a prop for players to interact with, but many took the opportunity to fondle the model dressed in a nurses-style uniform.

Fan Hiroyasu Ando said: 'I feel as though I have seen the future. It is going to be possible to fall in love with a virtual girl.'

>Visitor Shinichiro Tanabe added: 'There were times when it felt it was real, so that was surprising.'

Some 270,000 fans visited the four-day show where virtual reality girlfriend games featured heavily.

Many fans also took the opportunity to test out their conversational skills on Summer Lesson, an anime school girl who helps teach flirting techniques.

>Software developer Jun Tamaoki told AFP that Summer was designed to improve the way men talk to women.

He said: 'One thing that we cared the most about was to create a sense that a character is truly there.

'I think this could improve the communications skills of even the shiest game players.'

The Japanese master race realized that sex is a waste of time. These fucking journalists can't get it right because both males and females in Japan aren't at all excited about casual sex or even worse, making a family.

So these "losers" aren't only male hikikomoris but also females looking for a career and not wanting to waste time going to a bar for a one night stand, and this is the path the west is also going to.

So make fun of Japanese virgins, but be sure to include empowered women who also got bored of wasting money to be hit on.

businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7

We should make some fake liberal accounts on social media and accuse them of racism for speaking of things made by nonwhites in a negative tone

How can the argument "lol virgins"
Be used by a reporter of a international newspaper?
This is no club or bar where the woman can get men to compliment them.
This is about an entire country that chooses a lifestyle.

Anyone here without standards wanna bite the bullet and post some of the comments?

Jar Jar Binks, Las Vegas, United States, less than a minute ago

Rachel, you're nothing more than a useless bully. You'e shaming men for liking what is essentially sex toys? Women are the LARGEST consumer of sex toys but no one says anything about that (and you think that they won't/can't make a male version of this?). Though you probably did it for click bait so congratulations, you're "professional" career amounts to nothing more than trolling, pathetic.

Stop virgin shaming you fucking NORMIES! BETA UPRISING WHEN?!

I never thought I'd say I don't want to punch jar jar binks anymore

Just throwing in that 'its not like they'll get real girlfriends anyway' bit in the headline shows how absolutely butthurt she is by this

I wonder why

>Black people shot a man in robbery attempt (well, is not like they can be willing to work anyway)

Only good thing to come out of Episode 1 was this beauty.

>How can the argument "lol virgins"
>Be used by a reporter of a international newspaper?

This is a common feminist argument, I think

wow, BTFO

Well the thing about the Mail is that they cover literally any story and spew out literally hundreds of articles every couple of days on their site, they have hundreds of "journalists" "writing" for them, with such great stories such as "guy on youtube says aliens are on mars in picture" or "jesus seen in coffee"

kek

People don't like the idea of getting suicided

>Woman uses dildo
>Independent and healthy desires, well adjusted.
>Man uses sex toy
>Overly horny pervert, must be a virgin

EastFB72, Bexleyheath, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

Typical headline from a female who doesnt like this new technology... Means that men wont need nasty people like her to pay them compliments or fawn over her so she can reject them!

>get excited because my waifu is in a vr game
>realise what is happening

DELETE THIS

They aren't journalists.

MSM is a combination of two things;

1. Compilations of Other People's Reporting (which is often why their a bias - they are fed stories by NGO's and other assorted third parties). They are more like headline curators.

2. OP Ed bloggers. Opinion driven "news" rates higher than reporting. And it rates best when it takes an extreme stance and advocates for their particular demographics views.

They're whining because they know they're doomed.

Fucking hell, not this shit again

Those poor poor mannequins and virtual girls.

>written by a woman
wew

>virginshaming in mainstream media

The fuck is with these hypocrasies?

My heart, penis and sides.

>"WAH, TREAT US BETTER!" - Feminists

When will women learn that their actions have consequences? You do this kind of shit enough, and people are going to turn away from the real deal and seek a superior substitute.

>rachael burford
Jealous cunt detected.

It's obvious that Japanese men can't satisfy their women. Japan needs at least one million fresh Syrian Refugees™ by the end of the year to keep birthrates stable.