How did Cred Forums become the most influential board the internet has ever seen?

How did Cred Forums become the most influential board the internet has ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.becandid.candid
play.google.com/store/apps/
politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-wounded-warrior-218428
youtu.be/sa6YhRiMmsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hear it has something to do with this whole meme magic things and a lord named "Kek".

Cred Forums never lies.

with meme magic

that was a rumor perpetrated by the clinton campaign

We did it by either telling the truth or telling whole lies.

Only the globalists know for sure which one we do.

by being a board of peace

It's all true

Free market.

For the lulz

>It's true
All of it?

Cred Forums gives you the views that the mainstream media are too elite and accurate to report.

It's as if it was... M A G I C

Not all shitposters

Free spirits, free people, free markets.

Join freedom, join Cred Forums

Cred Forums is board of peace! It's /PO/ that is trying to tarnish our good memes

cause the rest of the internet has become a tranny/purple hair safe space

Cred Forums spews so much random shit every day that at least 1% of it is true, and so governments and establishments mistake this 1% to mean 100%, and naturally freak the fuck out. So they try and get the rest of the populace who are unaware to believe that Cred Forums and Cred Forums are a place where evil people go too.

Unfortunately for them, a majority of people have some form of the internet, go to Cred Forums themselves, and realize that everything here is nothing more than advanced trolling that sometimes gets it right.

Its a hallucination from licking psychedelic frogs. None of this is real.

All of it

Because evidently being in a forced politically correct culture is absolutely fucking horrible.

MFW I just came here to shitpost, but I ended up changing the world.

hehe, i've been drunk and clicked po and be so dumbfounded about why is everyone posting paper threads on pol? what the fuck happened

Is she Heil-ing with the wrong arm?

All the evil whites with 126+ IQ data dumb here.

Then the army of trolls pick it up and pushes it down the mass media collective throats,

Hillaryand gang cry we laugh

we do it again.

Remember when Cred Forums was the most popular Cred Forums board?

Well, we grew up and came to Cred Forums, as now Cred Forums is pretty much old Cred Forums.

We have always been doing this.

We do real research and support our "racist sexist bigoted" opinions with cold hard facts. Its no wonder the Jew is giving us so much attention

Has anyone here created memorable "memes"?

I have but I won't say which ones...

>posting Katy 'vote for Clinton' Perry

kys

Free Speech is the first amendment for a reason and the 2nd is to protect it.

Cred Forums doesn't influence the world, the world influences Cred Forums

Looks like you shined a kikes shoes also.

By being right and presenting facts and logic instead of feelings and emotions.

Dun goofd. Fucking phone posting.

Through the power of magic, love and friendship.

We have the best people here and with the power of meme magic from lord Kek nothing can stop us

Meme magic. And we're coming for you fucking leafs next. Shoah time, maplenigger.

because Cred Forums is always right

can confirm, posted on Cred Forums from 2004-2009, migrated to Cred Forums and /new/ when Cred Forums became overrun with irreverencey

Cred Forums still is the most popular, they just don't coordinate attacks anymore.

KEK blessed us.

When you can just tell the fucking truth, with no repercussions,then you do it.

Speak the truth,even if your voice shakes.

Cred Forums is full of autistic spergs that haven't realized what their autism can do for them yet, unlike us.

This.
The so called far-left anonymous harassing people online and exploding yellow vans IRL during Bush times has become the far-right misogynists committing school shootings during Obama times.

We didn't change. The truth didn't change. The narrative did.

Best job ever

Roughly this.

Chaos, babby, chaos is beautiful.

>the narrative
Fucking kek

Cred Forums went to shit after roughly 2009. too much trap shit and ponyfaggotry, plus they cracked down on all the good content. Your average post from 08-09 would get you a permaban in 2016.

Cred Forums is funny
Cred Forums will tell you the truth as they see it
Cred Forums doesn't give a shit about your feelings
Cred Forums demands that you deal with reality
Cred Forums gives a more extreme voice to generally held views
Cred Forums has energy
Cred Forums appeals to a wide base
Cred Forums can't be accurately identified and attacked
But most importantly of all, and this is something politics, the internet and the world has been losing lately,
Cred Forums IS FUN

We were all communists and islamic terrorists in disguise before. Now we're the opposite.
Really makes you think, huh?

op because this is what we do

checking kek indeed

Speak for yourself friend

We're basically smart enough to weaponize the useful idiots that wander our way, but not so smart that it left us with a life worth living elsewhere.

The perfect balance.

By becoming a bastion of free speech with total anonymity. such a circumstance of being able to express oneself and maintaining absolute security has never been achieved before.

People come to shed their discontent of the outside politically correct world, to either abandon their morals or discover morality. With the lot of lies, trolling, paranoia, guilt, envy, passion and virtue, this board comes alive as an unfiltered maelstrom that perpetrates hate, love, fear, and justice.

Rene Decatres said,
>"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

>Cred Forums has energy

high energy?

We're the convenient enemy. The details don't matter, they can be made to later.

we rum cold fusion on our frozen hearts in the fridge

I dunno about you but my heart went through stellar evolution. Saying the energy is simply high would be an understatement.

Btw fags new nice anonimus app nice for troling ppl
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.becandid.candid

has blm feminism and political incorect

Nice dubs. What is it?

There was hardcore CP every night. Good times, we grew up though, and im glad Cred Forums is a thing, neo/b/ is absolute garbage, they cant even coordinate a habbo raid.

Shitposting, faggot, endless shitposting. That and an autistic level of persistence at digging up secrets of people running for office who are pissing Cred Forums off.

>play.google.com/store/apps/
>anonymous
>google.com
>/store/apps
>anonymous

The truth is, some important jew wandered in here and called the UN during his panic attack.

He should've lurked moar

>Cred Forums is always right
>we have dank memes
>we're fighting the SJW cancer

It's the mystical power of kek, my son.

My recurring integers confirm this fact.

>how

Lack of politically motivated censorship.

Reddit: censorship central. You say what the party line wants or they'll shut your shit down with a quickness.

Every other political forum is the same way. Had my Facebook account get temporarily shut down twice and all I did was argue with liberals. Didn't call them names, didn't post any threats, just argued with them like a normal human being but I disagreed with them so they report all my posts and try to shut me down.

Even Amazon politics forums are a one-sided echo-chamber cesspool, like Reddit. "community policed" forums are the fucking worst.

But Cred Forums gives people freedom to speak.

So people eventually come here to stay.

Also important:
the people who do the echo chamber shutdowns are overwhelmingly left wing. If a forum is 100 left wingers and 100 right wingers, a left-wing post will get 0 downvotes and a right-wing post will get 100 downvotes.

So the left-wingers stay put and the right-wingers look for somewhere else where they can talk.

They all end up here because of this.

Checked and Keked!

This is my favourite

texas nailed it

it is you dounload it choose groups and thats it make fun of ppl no name no nothing just a random animal given as a name on each thread you have the option if u want to link it to fb and cel contacts but that wont tell you who posted what just that you might know thwm

JUST
MEME MY LIFE INTO PIECES.

Cred Forums inadvertently summoned an old Egyptian frog god and is using meme magic to spread its chaos throughout the globe.

Because its fun

Also because of shit like this

Trump says hes going to skip the debate and he mentions helping wounded warriors. So all hands on deck red alert time for the media to trash to pieces any charity trump mentions so he has to start his own in less than 24 hours because he didn't want to put more charities thru the (((medias))) meat grinder for daring to skip a debate.

>How did Cred Forums become the most influential board the internet has ever seen?

Old Cred Forums had to go somewhere

witnessed

>it is
>you dounload it
>google.com
>google
>.com

The brave new gnosis of toad licking

I smell alphabet soup.

>right wing
Nah bruv. I used to be a Fedora. But then I came here and now i'm like gas the kikes race war now.

When the constraints of selectively enforced "polite discourse" are removed you quickly come to realize that tipping the fedora and gassing the kike are really one in the same.

Youtube is becoming the new Facebook in terms of censorship. They're giving moderation power to regular users so they can shut down every politically incorrect video and comment on sight.

We just wanted to molotov everything in bel air but trump came so we huffed raid. Hillary is like a dick without wings. Basically jenkem isvwhere it started and pickwick is our poo poo jesus.

You faggots have an awfully inflated sense of self worth.

Well said schizbro

we're right and we don't afraid of anything (hint; the two go together)

You'd have to be a complete cuck
Katy Perry is a nigger loving slut, dude

Uh huh. Tell me. How did you find our lovely board of peace?

Its a leaf what do you expect

agreed, neo-Cred Forums is total horseshit. nothing but "pics you shouldn't share" and extremely low tier shitposting. it's totally dead in my opinion

Never ever ever say something that could be construed as illegal under law (by today's standards, A LOT) believing you're anonymous on websites or god forbid, "apps."

I'd hit it.

ALWAYS

do you fags think that merkel is some kind of reverse hittler?
Hitler:
>killed jews
>pissed on france
>cared about germany
Merke
>indirectly killing germans
>kisses france
>hates germany and germans

I'd pipe this redhead before her.

Is that why one of the American presidential failures went on tv and talked about a Egyptian frog god?

That is Cred Forums, faggot. One shitty election is nothing compared with all the lulz that Cred Forums provided

These are good posts

Intellectual and cognitive superiority. Others don't have a chance at us, their fate was already written.

The strong should prevail, and that is what we are doing. Cred Forums is the ultimate apex predator.

the Egyptian God of Chaos is with us.

I don't know what you're talking about OP

Reddit is behind everything

pepe is bigger than the world

>How did Cred Forums become the most influential board the internet has ever seen?
The kikes finally went too far (again).

Indeed

Dude Wounded Warrior has been to be shit before then.

He knew it too.

politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-wounded-warrior-218428

>you will never bang a redhead
Why live?

ALL OF MAI THIS

You are never really all the way 100% user, user. Be prepared to die for whatever you shitpost.

Legitimate free speech

Cred Forums facilitates synchronicity events on a scale hitherto unseen in human civilization. Kek and happenings are kind of compelling.

Ah, the mythical "old Cred Forums"... Truth be told, present day Cred Forums is BETTER than Cred Forums ever was.

With Cred Forums back in the days you got Joker-tier levels of destruction. While many lulz were had, it's nothing compared to Cred Forumss Bane-tier organized world burning

We broke a presidential candidate set for a landslide victory... WE rigged the election, Cred Forums. By Manipulating the media we exposed Pepe to millions, if not hundreds of millions, of viewers.

How many normalfags dream of Pepe tonight, unwillingly, unwittingly?... This frog-faced sigil of Chaos, the one true face of the emissary of the Red Pill has already changed the playing field

The average shitposter has already contributed MUCH MORE to the cause than any hired CTR goon just by participating. What cause, you ask? That is for KEK to decide.

I have seen, I have witnessed... I believe

PRAISE KEK TO THE END OF THE WORLD

>you'll never live in a white nation
Why live?

Magic Mormon Underwear does not work

What do you have to lose if you believe in a happy frog?

Besides your soul

There is, of course, a case to make in communicating through cutting-edge '00+ people's lingo (normie memes) ideas and information that'd get a barbell dropped on your neck if one feels threatened.

We were behind Anonymous too. Before normies hijacked the movement.

people think we're funny and edgy and my autism helps me make memes

I think we need to start subverting and making more people hate niggers through artificial mean though.

i made up bean boy

>a shitty containment board that's full of itself
The only reason you exist is because gookmoot doesn't care what any board on Cred Forums becomes

They saw it coming

They did not believe

They still do not believe

Believe

that legit made me kek

At least mine was 99.9% white once.

been there done that. the firecrotch magic wears off fast. they all have shitty skin and are basically more allergic to sunlight than dracula.

Ahh, so you're the self indulgent poster behind the meme for
>A FUCKING LEAF

I am worried about this tbqh

All the attention is dangerous for pol/
You can already see the board deteriorating, the threads being less and less about actual issues or current the current state of the Trump campaign or even happenings and more and more about the board itself, about it's culture and stale memes aka circlejerking

we will either be destroyed like Cred Forums (and all the other boards that took it too far) or we will have to take a long purifying pause from mainstream attention. But Trump would have to lose for that one

if you see a LORDE is redpilled thread , that usually me :)

youtu.be/sa6YhRiMmsI

Friendly reminder:
People on Cred Forums want to change it and had harassed Hiro to allow meta threads to rid of your enjoyment and contribution to this board

No one cares about a fucking toilet construction image board.

Interesting Cred Forums > profitable Cred Forums, kike.

Witnessed

>shitty skin
I kind of thought so. And shitty skin really pisses me off. Oh well.

>if you believe it hard enough, it'll be true
stop frogposting nigger, you can't handle it.
If you believe in kek you need medication.

Uncle Adolf didn't pause to get away from the mainstream attention when he got thrown in fucking prison. He did the opposite.

Its a sacrifice Thats worth it. We can always find another home.

i didn't find you Cred Forums fucks until about 2012; you assholes really had that shit up on Cred Forums all the time?

>reasons why I don't tell a lot of people I go here man....

You do realise Descartes never actually said that. That's half the joke dummy

This

Coming from an mk ultra child who was developed with a focus on cognitive aptitudes it ought to matter that I opined this

I'm the real deal. Caused to tesser at the age of 5. Sadly.. I saw then that Hillary (a blond female leader in the ' vision') will orchestrate an holocaust complete with train fed execution facilities. You heard it here first.

lorde is a literal Cred Forumstang though

speak english m8

Honesty.
Just like the mainstream media is having trouble because nothing they say is true.

lol yes
I cropped and spammed the original happy Merchant meme that gets used everywhere to this day

It's funny because when I first posted it it only got minor attention and honestly I think it's an annoying picture

Honey, is that you?

haha I kid, I kid.

Jews gonna Jew...Cred Forumsjust points it out.

After the election shilling will drop to much lower levels, it will take a bit longer if Trump wins as residual butthurt will motivate some to try to stop Cred Forums.

It will only get worse as we approach election day.

kys

Witnessed

I know, its like everyone wants to be politically incorrect.

Don't talk shit you fucking tryhard.

its easy, you guys stoped hating jews and started hating islam

Damn it's been that long?

I made the meme "really makes you think huh" and all the variations that came after it.

>I named Meme Magic and also was responsible for its rise in popularity/exposure

I made a ton of the early threads that started small happenings and tracked our influence, and then posted it back.

My IP range was axed for a while too because of it. That's why the threads stopped. By the time I was b& it had already caught on.

Definitely one of the highlights of my life

written in the same style Milo would say it, is it you, faggot?

>captcha is 1300 | 1300

Wanna bet? I still have the original from 2012 in my windows snipping tool folder

>32 round drum magazine
for killing those 6 gorillion, right

well said.

Imgur and Reddit are far more influential. Cred Forums steals their memes from there.

The problem with jews is that they would sacrifice the sovereign nation of Israel and it's inhabitants without a second thought if it meant saving their diaspora hides.

Whilst I wasn't the only one, I was responsible for a lot of the EFG threads on Cred Forums from 2005-2007 (dropped it once chanology took off)

Im aids skrillex

it's fairly amazing how this site has evolved.

mah nigga I remember you

I don't think you understand how green texting works newfriend. Also you were banned for replying so much in that cp thread.

No one ever mentions the fact that IAVA was the first choice for Trump but their leader didn't want anything to do with Trump. IAVA could have helped veterans if their leader wasn't such a thin skinned cuck.

Sorry i don't speak Muslim Mohammed
Hiro will always prefer interesting over PC tier dog crap

being a mildly autistic teenager had its benefits

my efforts form part of the collective memory of general chan culture

i would do it all over again.

>2012

Because the media is stupid and easy to manipulate.

Fucking Kek!

newfag....

Cred Forums until 2007-8ish had CP on everygoddam pages

You're talking like 100+ pics in one thread....

meeow

>Cred Forums until 2007-8ish had CP on everygoddam pages

ahh... the good ol days.

Katy is with us

Having a monopoly on the truth when literally everybody else is posturing and practicing virtue signalling.

The majority of liberals know the policies they vocally support are nonsensical, but they are either pragmatic and do it for personal benefit or they are idealists who refuse to give in to reality so long as they are not injured directly by their own ignorance.

That was one of the reasons I went to Cred Forums a lot a while ago, all the yummy Tanya child model threads and the like.

I know , the amount of cognitive dissonance that comes from appropriating lefty memes, art, and fads,and using context to turn them the other way generates so much triggering.

your post triggers lefties

This

We must press on

To autism and meme magic lads

The rest of the internet stopped being fun

MY LEFT HAND JUST GOT TRIGGERED........
false alarm i was just fapping

There is no other public forum that permits such breadth of discourse, the sole reason rebels and unconventional misfits end up here

It is global too, I witnessed more local happenings here than anywhere else, I am more informed on current affairs than anyone I know

However, I am most thankful to have come here long past my formative years, otherwise loads of cancerous input might have resulted in cancerous output

By always being right.

And numbers.

because I am here and this is where the time traveler wants me

can't say i'm a fan of that but i do love you fucking guys, finding Cred Forums was the best and worst thing i've ever done

Johnny T is a cuck.

meme magic

When it became the alt-right safe space.

socialist shitsucker saul alinskys rules for radicals

the most important rule?

propaganda must be FUN

"THAT" chan should be expecting refugees in a few months

safe space:) pffft, always into the fray

CP got posted but it wasn't THAT prevalent. Jailbait, however, was.

moot introduced a CRC based autoban system some time around when he started fucking with captchas and IDs on Cred Forums. I think he got too much pressure from the feds and decided to take the scorched earth path.

thats brend frasier. pondforest

guys I love you. Thank you for everything pol/

I've been browsing for ages.

I greentexted it to draw attention to the top line.

can someone make a version of this that doesn't look like 8 bit pixel art?

il do it one sec

This right here. We know bullshit. We smell it from miles away.

>ywn sniff her feet after a concert

here it is

>All the evil whites with 126+ IQ data dumb here.
>Then the army of trolls pick it up and pushes it down the mass media collective throats

>The so called far-left anonymous harassing people online and exploding yellow vans IRL during Bush times has become the far-right misogynists committing school shootings during Obama times.
this

This looks 400% worse, shitty gimp default gradient, failed circle outline, still no AA, end yourself if you made that

seen this webm about 20 times and I just realise he's touching her tit!

by being right

fu then do it yourselfh

>Cred Forums memes have become mainstream

Time to dump them and come up with some dank ones.

Or is Cred Forums full of degenerate normies now?

Memes, dank memes.

My theory is that old Cred Forumstards eventually came to Cred Forums, leaf

yisss