UNC Charlotte student here. As if going to this shit-tier college isn’t bad enough...

UNC Charlotte student here. As if going to this shit-tier college isn’t bad enough, now a random nog has to get killed by police near the campus.

>Nog has gun near campus
>Gets shot by police
>HE HAD A BOOK HE DINDU NUFFIN

Pic related, it’s the student union which, fortunately, I don’t have to walk through to get to my classes.

>that pic

are nigs really that stupid?

>I know! Let's all go lay down on our back packs and tweet on our phones!

>It'll be really symbolic and heavy, it'll look like we dindu nuffin an wuz gun down!!!

wait, why are white people joining in? GOD THIS MAKES ME WANT TO BANG MY HEAD ON MY KEYBOARD.

Liberals and SJW's

Spit.

Hmmph, you'll never get all those niggers packed into the slave ship with that layout.

Throw popcorn at them

>tfw about to finish associates at cpcc
>tfw was thinking of transfering to uncc
I'm will not go to asheville, greensboro, chapel hill or wilmington either. too much degeneracy there. plus uncc has a great business program. wat do

>Not walking through
>Not elbow dropping a downed opponent

Randy Savage is disappointed user

>walk up to the balcony with a water hose
>start spraying them in wide arcs to douse as many of them as possible

Would be fun.

would be better if it was a firefighter's hose

The meme is becoming real.

And what does it say about a society that it expects social change to come from children? The only way that children would ever be allowed a say in a society is if there were no more men in it. Which is why the impact of students on the political stage before the twentieth century was exactly nil, whereas everyone today looks in precisely their direction when dreaming of "social change".

Cant wait for the similar picture we get after some crazed fucker gets tired of this shit.

Yes. Drop a tear gas grenade

Go to NC State

If nigs could solve all of their problems by lying around, Africa wouldn't be such a shit hole.

Thought of attending, looked at the demographics, glad i made the right decision

if you people would kill niggers when they riot you wouldn't have riots, eventually they do catch on.

If only there were large vats of Kool-aid nearby.

No, nogs are too stupid to catch on...

...Maybe they'll keep lining up, though.

>if blacks would behave like that when stopped by the police, not one of them would be shot

Makes me think.

App or western

Why are white woman such country wreckers ?

>boone
communism

>Wee
degeneracy

Do it keyboard warrior

Drop bananas on them.