Austria

What does Cred Forums think about Österreich?

Other urls found in this thread:

wien.gv.at/menschen/integration/grundlagen/daten.html
youtu.be/1mzMhOXIKDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You basically paved the way for the cucking of
half the continent congradu-fucking-lations.

Why don't you throw another shrimp on the barby

>>Depends on how your election goes

>austria
not a country

bring back HRE

Is it true your name basically means Eastern Germany?

It means Eastern Realm.
Reich doesnt really translate well into english, but I would say Realm is the closest.

WIR SINGEN ROT
WIR SINGEN WIESS
WIR SINGEN ROT WEISS ÖSTERREICH

Was a superpower through germanic leadership of balkanshits

Gave the world three God-tier historical figures: Franz Joseph, Falco, and DJ Ötzi

#detnyalandet

I went there on vacation once. Beautiful cities and landscape. Also the people were decent. Mind you that this was 4 years ago, before the mud slimes took over Europe.

You want in on the action, gyppo?

Your dialect sounds funny but the few I've met have been pretty chill.

Habsburgs ruined Europe

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

3rd largest power in world through gernanic teaching and spread of germanic way of being.

Schwarzenegger

>What does Cred Forums think about Österreich?
The best germanic country. I like Österreich

Austria is good. People in vienna are a bit snobbish sometimes though.
And i had the worst pizza of my life in vienna, but i think that one particular restaurant is to blame, rest of the food was breddy good

Untrustworthy

Remove eternal Habsburg

Lovely place. Family is from there but I don't speak a lick of that weird version of German you speak. The nature, especially in the alps, is lovely. The only thing bad about Austria is the liberal cities, especially Vienna. I walked through Schönbrunn once and was disgusted that it had to be surrounded by such degeneracy. Other than that it's a nice place. Good too see the FPOe gain traction as well.

My people vote the Greens en masse too. I understand how you feel.

>no Andreas gabalier

Fuck off.

A practical joke that the French came up with to piss Germany off after World War 1.

The bacon flag will prevail and Hofer will cleanse Vienna.

vurt de furk

I know a little german but even I can tell that is fucked up

Osterreichers are French and traitors.

>mfw canadians are more patriotic towards austria than austrians

>Untergrundkempfa
Wouldn't gorilla warfare translate to "offnkempfa"?

Have some family in a comfy town near Vienna, go there almost every year so Österreich is breddy gud.

Retarded version of Germany, horrible accent.

But the few Austrians i've met were pretty cool to be around, also they have great food.

We like the birth blace of Hitler. But, what's Österreich?

i think they are germans in denial

So... East France, I'm assuming?
Franks confirmed for Germans.

>People in vienna are a bit snobbish sometimes
there are quite a few mistakes in that statement let me correct that
>The Proles in Vienna are almost always extremely arrogant
there, much better

feel free to improve the pasta, I stole it from some Bavarian, which is a pretty Austrian thing to do in itself

>Österreich
Foreign Reich. Because Austrians aren't really German, but like to claim they are when it benefits them.

Ost= Foreign.

>21 years
>for an Abrahamic religion to build a mosque
Enjoy your filter Sweden.

I thought Poland was the best Germanic country?

I'm wearing a big red shirt that says Österreich. So, yeah.

>literally started both world wars
>literally Hitler

HRE when?

>what is the eternal Serb
Austria dindu nuffin. We wuz victims!

I loooooooove glock osterreich.

You like big fat glocks?

>literally blaming the Serbs before yourself.

Kill yourself Osterreich filth.

Ost means east
I think you thought it was "Anderreich"

DIN
DU
NUFFIN
:^)

Naw I'm more of a midsized Glock man.

>glock 19 in arsenal
>my go to for range time

We've always taken up arms and died, while you've sat and drank your fill of our water, ate your fill of our food, and had your way with our women.

You are filth, parasites. Go back to Italy and France, where your kind belongs!

Yeah, it's called ruling over subhumans.

Austria after Versailles is literally the most cucked a country had ever been from any treaty ever.

RIP, gib anschluss

Nice masters, wish they would still rule over at least central yurop. Wrecking the glorious empire was a mistake.

I lived in Schruns and Feldkirch for 18 months

>Best looking country on the planet
>Best skiing and hiking you'll ever do
>You can smoke indoors
>Everyone smokes, all of the time
>Everyone is physically fit
>The trains and buses were punctual to the second
>The food is basically the only good food in the German speaking world, by considerable margin
>Beer is quite strange (nothing brilliant, some of it's decent, some of it is horrible)
>Qt villages
>Lovely women

There were a few downsides. There was no airport. It was next to Switzerland, which is basically Belgium with mountains. They're terrible, terrible drivers. Nowhere was open between 11:45 and 3, then everywhere closed at 5. Nowhere, whatsoever, is open on a Sunday. Everyone still dresses like it's 1986. They're obsessed with recycling and will basically believe anything about the environment, they love nature too much. I couldn't understand a word anyone was saying and three years of German lessons may as well have been spent learning Chinese.

I'd move there permanently if it wasn't in the EU.

Nein. It is you who is the subhuman, osterreicher. It is you who are the cancer on our volk.

The French are Germanic, just don't tell the French that. Or the Germans, I guess.

You niggers didn't even like that faggot duke.

what are you blabbering about you delusional idiot? Austrians are the best Germans, they saved yurop from kebab.

I liked him more than some bootleg serb terrorists tbqh

I actually love Austria
I've been there 4 times
Vienna is shit, but Salzburg & Tyrol region makes me cry tears of joy
If you elect Hofer, I'll bring Trump hats

Aren't you guys basically just the leftovers of Prussia ?

I'm visiting on April
I hope you fix yourself by then

lol. After the Polish saved their asses, maybe.

Osterreicher=Subhuman.

Beautiful mountains, pretty decent people, great beer and food etc. Oesterreich is pretty awesome, glad I got to visit before all the hadjis showed up.

Why is it called Österreich if its south? Explain this to me.

Germany after WW2:

>Split in half
>Berlin divided into British, Soviet, American and French sectors
>Cities ruined
>Permanently associated with the deadliest conflict in human history
>Government restructured in such a way to benefit the Americans on one side and the Soviets on another
>Still occupied by British and American troops today
>Yearly, monthly in many cases, apologies and repatriations

Austria after WW2:

>"lol let's go skiing"

Sounds like they got the better deal second time around

There's nothing important to the south of us, so we don't even reference it.

Dungeon Keepers

It was a pretty good deal, our nazis even got to stay in the government.

You and Germany have routinely fucked over Europe
On the day of the rope all Krauts will hang, and the Anglos shall shall once again rule the Earth

Americans who never were to Europe love to rolleplay about beeing true wuz Germans n sheit I tell ya hwat.

Its like Europoors who never were in the US but will tell you exactly why this and this state is shit/based.

Both are retards

top kek m8.

Hofer will fix it for us

No, you ignorant memer. The Polish helped out a little, but it was the Habsburg Empire that stood between the Ottomans and Europe for centuries.

1532, 1552, 1566... Turkish-Arab hordes were smashed against us wave after wave. Byzantium fell, Bulgaria fell, Serbia fell, but here, the might of the Sultan were crashed against the forts.

>they saved yurop from kebab

While we played a big part in kicking them out of europe, I think your people and the croats had the biggest part in it

If you didn't exist there would have been a lot more than three Ottoman sieges of Vienna

Nah, that's part of poland

>On the day of the rope all Krauts will hang, and the Anglos shall shall once again rule the Earth
You forget that you are still our bruder, ANGLO-SAXON.

Theres so much wrong with that. Thats like saying the US is the leftover of Canada

The Reich was a peace project, the Anglo fucked everything up.

Tasty swans
>from what I heard
And also Fritzl

>Austria
>Great Food
elaborate please

>swedes boast about how fast they can cuck themselves

why?

ehh, there's nothing wrong with a bit of muh heritage autism.

Cred Forums was basically ruined by flags and turned into Cred Forums2 anyway.

Käsespätzle :D:DDD

>I couldn't understand a word anyone was saying and three years of German lessons may as well have been spent learning Chinese.
Dude, you were in Vorarlberg, not even the rest of Austria understands them, they speak an alemannic dialect, like the german speaking parts of Switzerland, it's quite strange different to other dialects, I studied with a guy from there and he had to speak standard German or nobody would understand him.

You know, it's pretty late and I would kill a turk for your pic related, brudi

>implying Pferde-Leberkas isn't the best thing
also Schnitzel

anschluss soon.

>es marschierten die ss und die sa
>das wahr preussens gloria

>t. Muhammad Seith al Islam al Jamal
Geh halt zurück in die Wüste und friss Datteln.

those basement stories were really creepy.

> he never had a vorarlberg gf visit him in a normal austrian city and banter the fuck out of everyone

my condolences

I speib mi an. Des würd kein anderes Volk der Welt sonst fressen.

>(You)s from Schwäger

>Realm
or Empire for the non-minecraft players

Bavaria's eternal soulmate and the enshrinement of sovereignity for Catholic/central european culture without protestantism and influence of the eternal Prussian.
Has it's irks and ails in politics, but the people are second to none.
Never banter with them, you'll lose.

They all looked the same.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but they had a "look". They reminded me of the Welsh.

plz stop, I don't need these feels that late!

Host du schon amal den scheiß gsehen wos die amis fressen?

Do is a leberkas a schas dagegen

>
>preussens
Saupreiß go and stay go

Aber vorher gib Bayern

That Kurd girl that was horribly mutilated and gang raped by Turks in Germany was not easy to read, either.
The difference is Fritzl is in prison now while your Turks got 8 months on probation and called it a day.

True but im sick of murcans thinking Anschluss 2.1 would be so great cause muh Germany when Germany has California tier gunlaws compared to us now, way more left politics, and CENSORSHIP EVERYTHING. Seriously, us and Switzerland get own versions of videogames because the german versions are butchered to hell and back. See Resident Evil4 back in the day.

The have pretty much always been enemies. Also Austria was the only German country which was never under Prussian controll.

some pfuiheinz started posting food, so I posted feels

This is a Deix-thread now.

But fritz, you are german

Germans can't even shitpost on Cred Forums because all their connection and ip data is recorded for 6 months. That's a bad premise, considering they have a literal thought police.
Tfw great to be in Austria.

Low birth rates, majority of people cucked and brainwashed, we got a lot to do

I went to Conrad yesterday, bought a badass knife, and my piefke friend shat his pants when he saw it, was ebin

> tfw buying switchblades at electronics stores

god bless austria

the best example is Command & Conquer Generals, the German censorship version is comedy gold

Geh ins Bett Schluchtenscheißer es is spät

yeah man but what about priklopil? that shit is a serious rabbit hole.

>implying

the serious rabbit hole are the muslim priklopils who do priklopil stuff in open daylight on the street

Not looking that up. I still have to sleep soon because that free healthcare of Jamal's isn't going to earn itself :(

> Whole 10th Panzerdivision mutinies and razes Berlin within a day.
Wachbatallion dissolves immediately figuring there's nothing worth fighting for.
Last remnants of the Ostcdu pledges allegiance to Saxony, Germany once again split.

Why not put another shrimp on the barby

I used to go out with a girl there who played the piano, sang and had really long hair. She was beautiful, lived in Zwischenwasser, rode her bike to come visit me and I DON'T WANT TO FEEL IT ANY MORE FUCK

lel. good thing we'll send you a fair share then.

they give the word "basement dweller" a whole new meaning
but all in all i like them

I hope that Bayern and the former DDR is still salvageable though. We'll need every still normal bit to make a comfy Mitteleuropa federation or at least a fraction in the EU to keep some sanity in the world of turbomarxism.

I'm so fuckin hungry. You bastard

>Everything was cyborgs cause german censors dont understand a cyborgs still a human
>cyborg mob with cyborg burkagrandma
>the fucking suicide bomber became a beerkeg with Dynamite

Name one difference between austria and germany

Rendering dialect into written form is strange.
Hälo is de größte Dummschwätzer de et gibt.

The last time when it was great in my country, it was under your boot. Thanks senpai, it's been fun.

pls elect Norbert

But, but... I don't belong here.
A faggot screwed us over and basically sold away his devine rights for castle building to fuck some bavarian Rittmeisters.

I personally wrote to the Christkindl in Melk to grant us Austrian Annexation of the Bavarian Homeland but Haider did not follow through with Schüssel.

Do you guys hate black people like I do? I'm down with hating blacks.

>Dschihad einmalig

>The only place rotten by mudslims is the capital

Shit whats that nigger called again? Wasnt there a rat aswell.

Here have a rare Tom Turbo

No police raids because you didn't pay your TV licensing fees (even without TV).
>WDR issued warrant ohne underschrift güldig :DDD because

I'm going to Salzburg next year for school. What should I expect?

Lots of other Americans who have a strange obsession with the Sound of Music and trying to act as local as possible.

It's also not a particularly nice city, all things considered.

Tons of disgusting Osterreicher subhumans. Expect to be killed for nothing.

Confetti, du Nudelsiebhirn-Haber.

kek

Salzburg ist genauso verseucht. Innsbruck auch. Und Linz sowieso.

>Tfw du im Ort mit den 2t meisten Durkas in Österreich in die Schule gegangen bist und keine einziger in deiner Klasse ist weil du ins Gymnasium gehst

Sound kind of like what I expected. At least I'll get a chance to use my german

Our first Empress was Austrian.

I like the country. I tend to prefer Southern Germans, like Bavarians, Swabians and Austrians to Northern Germans like Prussians.

They should join the Visegrad Group and remake the Habsburg Empire.

When you see a tanned Austrian lower your gaze and try to be invisible.
If he yells "was guckstu so scheisse alda!" run, it's just a legal trick so, if against all probability he ends up in court, it's not murder but merely assault since you "had an argument".

Isn't domain more accurate, rike(reich) in norwegian doesn't really equate to empire.

lol stop giving the guy bullshit tips

remember, slapping is legal in Austria so you can slap the fuck out of anyone you want

>Austria 7% muslim
>Germany 5% muslim

Really fired my neurons

Bismarck kept your disgusting race out of Germany for a reason.

I will remove you, Katholisch.

ATTENTION. THIS IS FOR ALL BURGERS AND BRITKEKS: !!!NO AUSTRIAN GIVES A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT SOME SHIT-ASS MOVIE CALLED "SOUND OF MUSIC"!!! THIS SHIT IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN HERE.

>Tanned Austrians
I thought Salzburg was 3 hours away from Wien

> Falling victim to the Küniglberg for as long as I can remember.
> Can literally spell any nonimportant Austrian city, as long as the confetti tv crew hosted a summer festival there
> Waking up in the middle of the night remembering a dull as duck called Mimi
> get horrible flashbacks of an unfunny clown named Enrico
> able to cite at least 4 Knickerbockerbande-Folgen by heart
> falling for the whole Nöstlinger, Brezina novels

Thanks Gernot, you've awoke all the cultural memories of the glorious ORF1.

We have no say in anything germany does, so if you want to be independant or join us than it has to come from bayern itself

It would be better for german people if we had two-three middle sized countries rather than one big one like we do now

Sing me Edelweiß

Well Reich in German is used were English uses Empire.
Especially Römisches Reich, Roman Empire

Du warst noch nie in Wien oder? Es gibt keinen Ort, keinen Platz mehr wo's kein Gsindl gibt. Die siedeln sich schon sogar in den Reichenbezirken an.

Go fucking kill yourself you sandnigger.

GESUNDHEIT PANZERSCHREK

Pretty cool country. I hope you guys elect Hofer this time.

Speaking of Habsburgs, I love their entombment ceremony.

>A traditional ceremony during the funeral is when the procession of mourners arrives at the gates of the Capuchin Church, under which the Imperial Crypt lies, and the Herald knocks on the door. A Capuchin then asks “who demands entry?”

>Otto was first introduced as “Otto of Austria; former Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary; Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, of Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria, and Illyria; Grand Duke of Tuscany and Cracow; Duke of Lorraine, of Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Prince of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duke of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Prince of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Count of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia etc. etc.”

>The Capuchin then responds “we don’t know him/her.”

>The same procedure is repeated, and he was introduced as “Dr. Otto von Habsburg” and a number of his civic achievements, notably as President of the Paneuropean Union and Member of the European Parliament, mentioned.

>Only on the third attempt, when the Herald responds with “a sinful, mortal human being”, are the gates opened and the dead Habsburg admitted into the Crypt.

You should get a Shotgun after arrival (available in every gunstore) just carry it casually in your pants. And dont worry everyone does it that way here.

Gibt es irgendwo eine definitive Auflistung darüber welcher Bezirk wie stark vermuselt ist?

Kangaroos are awesome

JOIN US, VISEGRAD

Make Nazi-jokes, act like a Nazi, put your right arm in the air in the public and wear a swastika. Austria isn't Germany, we have good sense of humor!

Ich hab in Wien gewohnt mein Freund. Hab nie behauptet dass Wien nicht verseucht ist.

>Bismarck kept your disgusting race out of Germany for a reason

Why would we give up our own empire to join the one of the protestant prussians

That reminds me are the Habsburgs still lingering around like our Hohenzollerns?

sowas macht mann selber

Its Lebanon without the cool tree. 6/10

well sometimes deix was entertaining.

This. You have to assert dominance. Thats the only way to get respected by other Austrians.

>Berlin
Gott sei dank net

Give me back my car, Stanislaw.

ye, it's fine, as long as you don't saw it off

okay, but we need your precision bomb dropping skillz first

> wear nazi armbands in salzburg

guy's gonna get SJW'd faster than he can say servus

Who else played the confetti video game as kid? The Haunted Castle and the Shipbattles were top tier

Any OC sauces you like to share

Klingt super werde dann wohl zu euch ziehen nächstes jahr.. Hab genug von Sylt.

Is this some new car-stealing thief guild?

Bismarck could have easily pushed for it after Königgrätz.
He didn't because it would have created a catholic majority in parliament.

Central European borders will not shift again.
Even if, Bavaria as a multicanton state would dissolve and lose Franconia and Swabia.
(Old-)Bavaria and Austria at least are already highly intertwined in trade and have sublime cooperation.
As long as you're keeping your head up, there's still some hope for a culture untarnished by the lunacy that is the Berlin Republic.

GERMANIC UNION WHEN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Schau die die letzten Wahlergebnisse an und achte besonder auf den Prozentsatz der FPÖ

lolsies your opel corsa is dismantled forever ago by my bro in law jANUSz

Heißt viel FPÖ "redpilled the hard way", d.h. vertürkt?
Oder heißt viel FPÖ "weiß und das soll auch so bleiben"?

I'm going to Salzburg for the Christmas market, what are the chances of me getting ackbar'd by achmed?

>this map
>recent

really made me think

what is sound of music tho

Did you fail at Donau-Uni?

wien.gv.at/menschen/integration/grundlagen/daten.html

God bless you, bruder Pole.

fucking trash from east of the rhine

definitiv redpilled the hard way

Very nice people, we should be brothers.

>keine Vermuselung nach Prozent für Bezirke
Ist nicht wie in Deutschland, dass "Ausländer" synonym mit Kanacke ist.

Not only that, but the rest of europe wouldn't have stood by and simply watched the german empire bloat to double the size it had back then

>Central European borders will not shift again.

In the current system they won't, but it's just a matter of time until order breaks down and the great happening of this century begins

Next to nothing. Austria is extremely save.

Source?

Have the Cred Forums version
youtu.be/1mzMhOXIKDg

See if it adds up.

Grauslicher dummer Krüppel.
Disgusting stupid cripple.

I was thinking more like restaurant recommendations, but now I know to slap people for looking at me strange as I heil hitler

na sers van der bellend, wie gehts?

Soure: I live in the most FPÖ voted district
>inb4 kommen SJWs angrannt die genau das Gegenteil behaupten

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

>inb4 butthurt Swiss ITT

Kek'd

good

22er? Floridsdorf is fix vertirkt, aber bei mir auf der grenze mitn 21en beim vetmed uni, gibts fast keine

Seriously guys what are you gonna do if Hofer loses?

I cant take these Volkstod memes anymore.

>Not only that, but the rest of europe wouldn't have stood by and simply watched the german empire bloat to double the size it had back then
There would have been absolutely no support in the population for absorbing your Balkan buddies considering that the 1848 revolution had an ethnically more or less homogeneous nation as a goal.

Meh, immer noch besser als Hofer. Ihr Deppen glaubt ja wirklich, er könnte was in der Integration/Zuwanderung bewegen, dafür ist der BP nicht da!
Bellen ist prädestiniert für den Job. Kann sich im Ausland blicken lassen und ist intelligent.
Ich wähle Vdb und zwar im Sinne Österreichs.

11ter brudi

The happening of the century is a multicoalition of the SPÖVP/Grüne with a former judge who is sucking wahabi dick to keep a weasle mastermind from Spittal an der Drau out of the chancellor's mind and office.

>Integration/Zuwanderung
Du frisst deine linke Mempropaganda echt schon zum Frühstück.

Bellen is furs Krebs pradestiniert, jetz hoid bitte dei bapn

What happened to the Gauls after the Franks fucked their shit up?
Are they the Bretons?

ayy viennafag reporting in, tfw hofer didnt win the first election

Is there an updated version of this map? Has it not changed?

Wie seid ihr "most fpo voted"? Dachte das es nur 21 oder 22 die blau waren?

I like Austria, but only because I like Germany, you should become Grossdeutschland again.

>Implying the World cares about an Austrian President outside of Austria.

Bitch please, this is not Waldheim over again.
Apart from that the EU has sanctioned you for Haider and this fagqueen was everything but a fascist.

You're just as deluded as the rest of the VdB spokespersons, first and foremost Mr. - I draw my energy by painting my enemy as the cripple antichrist- Lothar Lockel.

>Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching
lost

> tfw they actually had to the recount because half the country was mad, and bellend immediately started pretending to be the chef

An Ostrich Reich? Jesus christ how horrifying

Nix was willst machen? Dann brauchen die Österreicher einfach noch ein paar Jahre mehr bis sie endlich die redpill schlucken.

Du wirst schon sehen was alles möglich sein wird.

Ich konsumiere wenigstens noch abseits von Cred Forums.
Was glaubst macht Hofer? Alles nicht Lebenswerte vergasen? Falls ja, dann sollte der Großteil von Cred Forums lieber schonmal prophylaktisch um Asyl irgendwo ansuchen, denn euch streifts dann mit Sicherheit.

saved

Wenn du einen rein repräsentativen Präsidenten willst verpiss dich halt nach Deutschland. Da passt du besser rein und standard.at gibt es da auch.

Place where my grandpa was from

>yfw
Floridsdorf ist nach den Briefwahlen rot geworden

oida, der vdb hat doch gesagt er würde nie eine fpö in der regierung zulassen

Wir bauen eine Mauer und Wien wird dafür bezahlen

I grew up in Salzburg. Its an amazing city if you know where to got and what to do. Under no circumstances enter Lehen. Its mud-capital
The people can be fucking snobbish bitches and people at uni are liberal shitstains. Try to find working class people or the few conservative guys on uni they will dress halfway appropriately.
If you want to enter a muslim free zone visit Bräustübl. Its austrias biggest beerhall and every food they sell their os made from pig.
Enjoy the many churches and the culture.

Visit our badass fortress. Enjoy life.

Hofer geht mit Trump und Putin fort, und dein lieblings kommunist macht eine neue Hundegackerl Platforme

Die Mauer ist eben drei Meter höher geworden!

Diese Aussage war und ist beschissen. Mir dreht sich bei den Grünen generell auch der Magen um, dennoch wär Vdb ein guter Präsi und fix besser geeignet als Ing. Humpel-Hofer.

> briefwahlen
> wien ist rot

ahhh, wie haben die rot gestimmt wenns nur VdB vs Hofer war in der zweite Runde?

ich kanns fix schworen das in der 2e runde, nur 21 und 22 blau waren, ois andere grun

15. auf Urlaub reporting in

Nur Gsindl und einige Serben

Die ersten 9 Bezirke gehen halbwegs. 7 8 und 9 sind dafür so grässlich verzeckt dass es auch nicht auszuhalten ist. Vorallem der 7. ist Bobohauptstadt.
Der 19. is der Bonzenbezirk da sin fast keine. Überall sonst ist alles verloren nimm ich mal an

>Bezirkswahlen 2015

>welsh

>hobbits

Salzburg is in my opinion the most beautiful city on earth. Everything is green, the buildings are all aesthetic, and The Sound of Music was filmed there.

>dennoch wär Vdb ein guter Präsi
Weil der Typ überhaupt nichts mit Österreich zu tun hat oder warum genau?

Geh bitte, asymmetrische Wählermobilisierung an da FPÖ-Parteiakademie verpennt?
Des beste, des eich hinterher passieren kann is a nichtgewählter Hofer. Und a Nationalratswahl mit komfortabler Mehrheit und einer einknickenden ÖVP.
Danach kann Dumbo in die weite Welt wirken die ÖVP umbaun und da Zahntechniker sich die Kanzlerkrone selber einsetzen.

Bräucht übrigens Tipps, wie I ma a schneidige Elisabeth angel. Herzlichen Dank ins Nachbarland im voraus.

> 2015

komm brudi, des is scho a bissi irrelevant oder?))

hamma neue 2016 wahler mims

Another hero lost

Alles südlich der Wien ist verloren. Nur noch die Serben leisten vereinzelt Widerstand .

>dennoch wär Vdb ein guter Präsi

Warum? Hast du auch noch andere Argumente als dass Hofer einen Unfall hatte?

>oktober 2015
schon relevant weil genau das der zeitpunkt war wo alle hergekommen sind

pic related 2te runde, aber ohne wahlkarten ka wie es mit wahlkarten ausgegangen ist

Oh shit he predicted Fiki Fiki

Ein Präsident wie VdB, der vorher groß ankündigt das Land quasi abschaffen zu wollen und Wahlen zu ignorieren, ist eine Gefahr für Österreich. Da ist nichts gutes dran, außer dass ein paar Studenten glücklich sind.

Heimat as fuck

This is the view you get if you talk a walk from the beer hall i mentioned to the inner city for more drinks.
Had this for many years and am extremely grateful for it.

Sound of music is a tourist thing no austrian knows about it

You have everything in Salzburg thats true. Really worth a visit!

schas umgeklebte wahlkarten eida

aber ja, 21er ist jetzt mit euch im klub zamn, sers

Pretty sure the burgerbois are meme'ing about sound of music at this point.

Der Mix aus Proletariat und nationalistische Jugos machen den Widerstand.

Was mich an den Linken so dermaßen anwidert, ist ihr Glauben immer und überall richtig zu liegen. Und daraus leiten sie ihren missionarischen Auftrag ab.
Aber ihr Idioten seid um nichts besser! Ihr werdet doch nur an der Nase herum geführt. Die FPÖ steht doch für gar nichts, sie übernimmt doch nur momentane Trends und verkauft das dann als Haltung. Mit ihrer Anti-AKW Politik etwa (die halt in Ö gut ankommt) würde sie von Trump-Leuten eher in die Kommunisten-Ecke gestellt werden... Ich behaupte nicht, dass die FPÖ die Einzigen sind, die populistisch agieren, aber bei ihnen ists halt am offensichtlichsten.

victory through incest

Spetze, des erklärte Ziel der Blauen muss es sein, die Abgekartetheit eures kuk. Operettenstadels offenzulegen.
Verliert der Herr Hofer die Wahl schäumt das ländliche Österreich über alle Maßen, und kreuzt extra zfleiß fest blau bei der ungleich wichtigeren Wahl.
Die Herrschaften Püringer und das wilde Pröllistan blasen zum Rückmarsch und wollen nun offen als drittstärkste Kraft mit der FPÖ koalieren, um sie wiedereinmal zu "entzaubern".
Der menschgewordene Kamin hält tatsächlich Wort und gelobt nicht an --> Tada:
Option 1:
Staatsnotstand, Massendemonstrationen und ein neuer Mythos der FPÖ, den nicht einmal der Saunaringverband Cisleithanien mit dem Petzibär sprengen kann.

Option 2:
Die FPÖ stellt souverän durch Wahlpolster den Kanzler und regiert fünf Jahre durch, weil die ÖVP ohnehin sogar den Großglockner für die Raika verpfänden würde, dürfte sie nur wo mitregieren.

Hofer hatte einen Unfall? Das höre ich zum ersten mal. Meine Hochachtung, dass er das nicht für seine Zwecke ausschlachtet...

jo, des wegen mussen alle abwarten bis die schwarz roten den kopf ausser oarsch ziehen, oder was?

>Populismus
Unwort des Jahrhunderts

Dass wir von (((denen))) herumgeführt werden sollte jedem klar sein, egal welche (((Partei)))) es betrifft.

Das ganze mit dem Trump und mit der FPÖ bei uns ist sich ziemlich ähnlich

Sind beides Pfeifen, aber das sind nunmal mit Abstand die besten Optionen die wir hier haben

Na super, jetzt treibt der Filzmaier schon in Cred Forums sein Unwesen.

Hallo Herr Misik

Kekd

Sportunfall, hat fast ein ganzes Bein verloren

Was meinst warum der immer nen Gehstock dabei hat?

austria a shit

Der Filzmaier ist ned so schlecht. Als der die "gebildeten" im live TV verorscht hat, war super.

Tausend Dank, Bepperl.
Als Vergütung schreibts ma doch an Beratervertrag beim Mensdorff.

Half my ancestry is austro-hungarian, so I have both of you in a very high esteem, specially if you elect Hofer.
Also, Some years ago as I visited Wien on vacations I had the revelation moment that brought forth my redpilling (almost like Hitler).

Vdb ist kein Populist, er ist nicht einmal Politiker, bzw. das was man heutzutage als Politiker versteht. Genau deshalb wähl ich ihn, weil perfekt in dieses Amt passt.
Außerdem brauchen wir jemanden der Strache überwacht. Mir ist es scheissegal ob die FPÖ regiert, aber ich will definitv keine Zustände wie in den autoritären Demokratien Ungarn, Polen, Türkei etc. Und das trau ich der FPÖ auf jeden Fall zu.

Alright, I'll ask. What was your moment, Pablo?

Du bist ein dummes Judenwerkzeug, nicht mehr.

Es ist scheiß egal wie populistisch die FPÖ ist, was sie sagen muss, ob sie für oder gegen Atomkraft ist, sie muss die Macht erlangen um das Volk zu erhalten.

Wir brauchen eine Migration von -500.000/Jahr.

Da muss jetzt entgegengesteuert werden; die nächsten Jahre sind die letzte Chance das demokratisch zu lösen, sonst gibts halt Bürgerkrieg.

Wenn dir das lieber ist, na bitte!

Warum nicht einfach nach Deutschland auswandern? Die Merkel ist dir sicher auch sympatisch

*sarcasm*
Weiß doch eh mittlerweile der ärgste Sau-Bauer in St. Hinterbudern am Schasberg, dass er sich die Verletzung bei einem heldenhaften Paragleitflug zugezogen hat.

Du weißt schon, dass Cred Forums nur Satire ist oder?

Kein Mensch hier wählt unironisch Hofer

Du könntest doch genauso zum Orban oder nicht?

Obacht Gossenpiefke.

Dieser Austriake ist zwar hochgradig seltsam, aber das Selbstbestimmungsrecht Österreichs muss unangetastet bleiben.

Abgesehen davon stimme Ich mit der Rückbegrünung Österreichs nicht überein.
Die Renaturierung der Alpen binnen 16 Jahren ist in niemandes interesse.
Wenn die Zahlen für Deutschland gemeint sind, dann kehr vor deiner eigenen Haustür, Watschngsicht.

>nationalistische Jugos machen den Widerstand.
>tfw

Ösis sind die europäischen Rednecks.

Verpiss dich Uhren Sohn

Ohja, jemand hat etwas auf Cred Forums geschrieben

DAS SELBSTBESTIMMUNGSRECHT ÖSTERREICHS IST IN GEFAHR TATÜTATA

topkek, ich kehre wo ich will, auch mitm Drahbesen in deiner Fresse

>Der Filename

Ja er tut wenigstens was für sein Volk.

KEK

Machst ein Zwinkersmiley neben das Kreuzerl?
Ach drauf geschissen. Pol ist jedenfalls gleich deppert wie linke Boards. Kaum weicht man etwas ab von der jeweils vorherrschenden Mainstream-Meinung, gibts einen shitstorm deluxe.
Zum Fremdschämen.

Du meinst, für die die ihn gewählt haben. Alle Anderen haben die Arschkarte. Und zwar richtig.

>

Quelle: Dein Arsch

Frag mal einen Jugo was er wählt. 100% Hofer

Bitte mehr von den griabigen Österreicher Memes donauaufwärts.
Übrigens herzlich glacht übern Filzmeier Vergleich.

Ich hab dich normal gefragt warum Van der Bobo. Wenn du nicht normal antworten kannst bist selbst schuld du Autist.

Beim VdB haben halt die Österreicher die Arschkarte. Jeder der illegal hier einmarschiert kriegt dann einen von VdB geblasen.

Is eh klar. Trotzdem bissel peinlich für die Ös wenn am Ende ein paar Tschuschen die Muzzie Invasion zurück drängen

BEST DAY EVER

Ja, wir haben zu viele unintegrierbare Muslime im Land. Ja, der Islam ist langfristig eine Bedrohung, sehe ich auch so. Ja, die 100 000+ neuen Neuankömmlinge werden ebenfalls noch zum Problem werden.

Frage: Was soll Hofer jetzt machen? Er KANN GAR NICHTS DAGEGEN MACHEN. Vdb ist besser geeignet für den posten, weil er wenigstens ehrlicherweise zugibt, dass er nicjts machen kann und nichts machen wird, außer reisen und Händeschütteln.

Well, the Croatian part of the empire did, you Hungarian cucks did nothing but but being very asian in yurop. We do enjoy your women over the summer though

Saltcastles

Nice piece of Croatian history, hope you enjoyed your safe backstage position

Wie wärs mit Grenzen schließen? Van der Cuck will ja noch mehr von denen hier haben

And a gazillon Abiturrefugees trying to fit in with their standardized german studing medicine, pharmacy and most important of all psychology.

Das ist der Unterschied. Du merkst nicht einmal was für ein unglaublicher Beta cuck du bist.

>Wir können eh nichts machen darum wähl ich den der sagt es gibt eh kein Problem.

Checkst du nicht dass es keine Zukunft für Österreich gibt wenn nicht jetzt die Handbremse gezogen wird?

Es geht nur ums Narrativ das er bestärkt und so den Prozess der politisierung eines Teils der Bevölkerung vorantreibt, den die regressive Linke lieber nicht in der politischen Arena sehen möchte.

Ganz ehrlich, ich hoffe der qualmende Köter gewinnt. Mm würde dies nicht als Verlust von Hofers Wählern aufgenommen, eher im Gegenteil. Vor allem wenn Bello meint er müsste beschwichtigend und integrierend agieren in dem er Gauk Style alle Muzzies zum fröhlichen sozial Schmarotzen einlädt und dem Proto Kommunisten den Rücken deckt wenn es um Gibs me dat für Unternehmen geht die fürs Kopftuch einstelen Prämien bekommen.

Ich hoffe es kommt soweit, denn dann wird in Wiens Straßn wieder Sozialisten Blut fliessen