Cultural Marxism Theorists BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=XoOD57-T6O0&t=83m47s

1:23 in the video, let's have an actual philosopher talk rather that a bald idiot wannabe or a raging homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/slavoj-zizek-greatest-threat-to-europe-is-it-s-inertia-a-1023506.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk8ibrfXvpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't listen to this disgusting coughing snorting hairy animal with his ridiculous lisp, accent and twitchy hand movements.

>let's have an actual philosopher talk rather that a bald idiot wannabe or a raging homo.

Yes, let's have a fat leftist neckbeard who sounds like he's spitting all the time tell us that cultural marxism is silly because he says so.

Then read him? Or would you rather I put up Milo with his limp wrist and powerpoint presentations?

>Then read him?
He offered no insight other than "cultural marxism is a scary, silly conspiracy theory".

How the fuck is this an argument against the theory itself let alone anything at all?

>Lisping Marxist says anti-Marxists are crazy conspiracy theorists

no, I prefer the bald idiot you mentioned earlier

He's a weirdo cuck but I like him anyways

Have you already told your parents that you're gay?

because somethings are just scary, silly conspiracy theories?

The belief that the faults of neoliberalism is because of the reds under the bed is absurd.

Show me his books and lecturers, because he's just a youtube celeb at the end of the day.

hes terribly dressed
ugly beard
can't respect a man that looks like that
i bet his handshake is limp

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/slavoj-zizek-greatest-threat-to-europe-is-it-s-inertia-a-1023506.html

Maybe if you faggots paid more attention to Zizek rather than meme-tier youtubers and hashtags you'd learn something.

>because somethings are just scary, silly conspiracy theories?
Not an argument.

>The belief that the faults of neoliberalism is because of the reds under the bed is absurd.
Also not an argument.

If it's so silly, you'd be able to elaborate on why with ease, right? So why don't you or Zizek say it?

> slavoj žižek
> actual philosopher
I can do his communist shill routine for cheaper and still turn a profit. He's full of shit, the only interesting thing about him are his film critics and the way he tries to speak english.

Fuck off with this Peter shit, he's a youtuber.

Because it is a fringe argument and Zizekians believe in ideology; cultural marxism is just a misplaced belief of false consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk8ibrfXvpQ

It's an argument cause you're being a biggot. Check your race please.

Stefan*

You're getting confused between marxism and liberalism friend.

>Fuck off with this Peter shit, he's a youtuber.
Him being a Youtuber (even though I never said I supported Molyneux anywhere, just using a meme) does not change the fact that saying something is "absurd" without bothering to explain why is an extremely poor argument.

>Because it is a fringe argument
The unpopularity of an argument does not negate its reasoning.

>cultural marxism is just a misplaced belief of false consciousness.
How? Why are you speaking in such vague terms all the time? Is it because deep down you know that you don't have anything to say?

I'll check those digits first.

>Black lives matter is a hoax, to get a race war started.
>Feminism is the cause of the refugee crisis.

thats fucking dumb

WTF is shit is this degenerate looking retard? New Age Bakunin? He looks like someone who used to much drugs...

*sniff* *sniff* is truly the greatest philosopher of our time