A rocket gets destroyed by a fucking UFO by name, when engines werent even working

>a rocket gets destroyed by a fucking UFO by name, when engines werent even working
>even musk and his crew cant explain that shit

>nobody here cares

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENDE69Kembk
youtu.be/dC4ffw0qxH8
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/774153847371501569
youtube.com/watch?v=1AIkuTU69qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ENDE69Kembk

>Get asked if something hit the rocket
>say you havent ruled it out
>"IT MUST BE UFO'S"

apes

This may be bullshit, but I think I remember someone speculating it was insurance fraud.

Something along the lines of their insurance covered rocket failure, but not the upcoming hurricane so they purposely blew it up.

You go to /x/ nigger

that bird wanted that facebook satellite gone

WE WUZ AYYLIENS

It doesn
't even touch the rocket

Friendly reminder that commercial space travel will never happen because the elites will not allow us leave.

UFO from KEK
I was talking to some Facebook employees some months back and they were genuinely butthurt after the Indian govt. prevented the anti-net neutrality free internet BS

Checked.

>implying it needs to touch

It was just a bug in the line of sight of the camera that was over two miles away from the pad.

I've been saying from day 1 that I didn't trust that bird.

>nobody cares
yeah but how do niggers or jewish people fit into this

>ITT: Nobody knows what UFO means

The camera is 4KM away and zoomed in. A tiny bug flew by and looked like it was going lightspeed.

Looks like someone else with a lot of power hates jews just like we do.

Its just a bug that coincidentally flew by. if you look for them early in the video you can see several of them buzzing around.

space doesn't exist the earth is flat

unidentified flying object.

which is exactly what that black flying blob is.

>implying it's not a false flag

Somebody get this man a rare pepe

UFO != aliens. it might be jews/military

POO IN THE LOOOOO PLSSSSS

that's why i said UFO instead of aliens

>go to /x/

there isn't anything paranormal here my new friend. also you should link like this;

SHART -------> MART

It's not a UFO.

It's a bug that's probably about 10m away from the camera. Looks like it's going fast because the camera is so zoomed in.

Proof:
Does not appear on any other video shot from any other angle.

Unless the AYY LMAOs are trying to make politics or start a war or something it does not belong in Cred Forums

This is...actually quite concerning. Looks like a PSV (ours or otherwise) and idk if they'll be able to retcon this between the videos and Musk asking questions.

Disclosure when??

Engineering issue. Take the rest to /x

Where are the other angles you're referencing?

But I bet you love those BBC and Asian female threads..

>Unidentified Flying Object

What's the problem here?

It doesn't mean Aliens, you fucking Huemonkey.

This conspiracy isn't political in nature.
Please go to /x/

>implying Cred Forums couldnt blame jews on this

ENHANCE

Not even unlikely. Ever been to the Air & Space Museum in DC? We've had those dorky looking UAVs since the 80/90s. The cutting edge of military air superiority is way beyond what's visible to the public.

Except when it is visible, it looks as ridiculously unbelievable as the Blackbird would have looked in the 70s.

>Make a controlled explosion
>Everything blows up
That fucking cheapskate probably hired some multicultural engineers to do the calculations.
No wonder they have no idea what happened because they know jack shit about rocket science.

more like a military drone

I dont gice a fuck. Dont you understand that Hillary is sick?

For fuck sake, it's bugs flying around the camera lens. You see them flying around for about 10 minutes prior to the explosion.

Swamp gas, user.

Either that or gravitational lensing. Those are the only allowable memes at present.

it's good that we have fat polish anons to set these rocket scientists straight about what REAL rocket science is, you fat fuck.

no, everything that can be extrapolated to be illuminatis and aliums is definitely illuminatis and aliums

KEK

I hate how UFO has become synonymous with ayylmaos

Haven't seen a failed Polish rocket launch yet. : ^)

See

Why a UFO and not just corporate sabotage or some shit?

Probably because the UFO is visible?

It's a bird, you can even see it flying around after the explosion.

Who is this semen demon?

>birds fly mach 3

ok

just means Unidentified Flying Object, it could be a drone from china or some shit

The thing crosses the entire camera FOV in 4 frames. And it's in focus, implying it's closer to the rocket than the camera. And it doesn't even look like a fucking bird.

You're retarded, user.

Not trying to say ufo or some other crazy shit but the Falcon 9 is tested in Texas before going to the cape. It was launching a jew Facebook sat. Political motives cannot be ruled out. The reason for failure is still not known. Sabotage can is still a valid theory even though it was on one of the most garded places on earth.

It was shot down by a competing space group

youtu.be/dC4ffw0qxH8

It's not a UFO, anyone who says it is a UFO is controlled opposition / a complete drooling retard dumbfuck

This is exactly what it was. And the little bee / drone / bird whatever the fuck being pointed at in the video is literally nothing. The entire spiel is a cover to help make it look like a conspiracy theory to suggest the rocket was destroyed by intentional sabotage.

Now the case of it being sabotage:
The rocket engines were not firing
The explosion occurs in the upper part of the second stage where the liquid oxygen is stored
It does not occur next to any fuel lines or fuel pumps
The falcon 9 is embedded with sound-sensors that are able to detect issues like explosions, these sensors detected a small explosion PRIOR to the big one, and located OUTSIDE the falcon 9 rocket
You can even see the flash from the initial explosive being set off on the tower next to the rocket before the thing actually explodes.

Someone put an explosive on the tower next to the rocket, probably an explosively formed penetrator. Cheap and easy to make and would've gone through the rocket's skin and fuel tanks with no problem.

SpaceX is in competition with Lockheed / Boeing's join (and monopolistic) United Launch Alliance. ULA was formed so that Lockheed and Boeing wouldn't have to compete with each other and so could jack prices up on the US taxpayer. SpaceX fucks that over. SpaceX is also doing their job better and cheaper, which doubly fucks them over.

The answer to this stiff competition is, in classic lockheed/boeing fashion: Lawsuits (failed), and Sabotage (so far successful)

I actually think the last rocket failure was also a result of sabotage, but done via poisoning the supply chain, rather than an actual explosive device.

take your fucking redpills goy

>And it's in focus

jesus i can *feel* the stupid radiating off this post

ok its demons then, no? go shove nails in your ass

eat my dick

I'm impressed a leaf was able to produce such an informative maybe truthful post. Thank you brother if you're right, if not fuck you

We know nothing and we are wholeheartedly fucked. This rocket shit is all a joke, just like when they show modern drilling/blasting techniques, it's a show for the drooling fat/retarded/sick/drugged up masses.

>SpaceX can do no wrong
>Musk is a Space Jesus
Just stop.

LOL

Of
course
a
fucking
leaf.

Please explain optics to the class, since you're so intent on demonstrating your faggotry in public forums. Can it form coherent arguments??

you're fucking retarded you know that right?

It's all demons and the lucifer. Are you not aware???

They aren't worshiping him for nothing. Who would kill, murder and rape if they weren't getting some effect in this world. It's all real.

I'm not bullshitting and I'm not a retarded liberal like 80% of my fellow canucks.

Pic related about the explosion they detected prior to the actual explosion.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/774153847371501569

It
Was
Sabotage

This so much. Big space lines the pockets of shit head politicians and Spacex challenged them. ULA is charging tax payers crazy money for something Spacex has been showing they could be cheaper. Asshole seniors know the time of easy money from expensive rockets hurt their bottom line.G of to keep that outdated factory in TN busy.

Man on the inside trying to protect us from globalism.

God bless.

It's a weather balloon obscured by swamp gas.

Still waiting on that argument, kiddos

DUUUUUUUUDE

SpaceX has failure before, but they put a ton of money into this one it seems like they didn't skip out on the safety protocols.

I think it could had been sabotage, it's not exactly something new in this industry.

The engines weren't firing because it was a load test. It wasn't going to launch.

That was too fast to be a bird, shilling faggot

>the bent tower

How in the hell does something like rocket fuel melt solid steel? That tower was bent like a pretzel.

Question how do you pronounce spacex? Spaysex?

Options are:
1) Self-sabotage
> then why bring public attention to evidence??
2) Corporate sabotage
> then why the UFO angle???
3) Military sabotage
> no bruh that's a bird
4) Outside sabotage
> that's a fucking bug ur retarded

Hmmmm really gets my noggin joggin'

It is also strange that this happened during fueling. We have kept liquid fueled ICBMs in silos for half a century and Spacex has the tech to do this right. There is a reason you need security clearance to work there, even as a cook. Too bad we may never know what really went wrong. That rocket had more sensors and cameras on it than most.

The best part about this is you believe you're right and you know the truth from what you read and saw. We don't know shit if it was presented to us on tv it's meant to be there you dumb bastard.

You're living as much of a fairy tale as the retards that believe the tv and hang on every word. At this point there are no mistakes they've had years to perfect it.

a turkish internet celebrity midget

exactly the question you should be asking if you really think it's a ufo. where are the other angles?

nobody posts those because they show nothing

The don

>Hey, i don't like your post, so you are a "insert ad hominem" who likes "strawman bullshit i never said"
WEW LAD, if it wasn't a fucking emuwarloserlander posting i'd be surprised.

The payload is integrated into the rocket.

Those fucking kikes from that Israeli company obviously didn't disclose something about the satellite.

It was the Jews. As usual.

someone sabotaged that bitch

Lol at /x/tards not being able to identify foreground debris blowing by the camera.

Ah yes, good old "Jewish lightning".

youtube.com/watch?v=1AIkuTU69qM
There is some exeptional stupidity in this thread

pic related, the lightning bolt that hit trump tower

There is no UFO angle you fucking retard

The entire UFO bullshit is cover / plausible deniability so that ULA et al can point to Elon Musk and anyone else investigating and call them conspiracy theorists if they start talking about espionage / sabotage.

>SpaceX: Hey, it looks like someone set off a bomb and blew up our rocket
>Media: WTF SPACEX THINKS IT WAS A UFO!>!!!?!?!