Cringeworthy Board

So is Cred Forums satire or are people on this board legitimately this stupid? I've been posting on Cred Forums since 2009 and remember when Cred Forums was /news/ and still couldn't tell back then. This whole entire board consists of the following:

>Da Joooooos!
>Trump 2016! MAGA.
>Hitler did nothing wrong.
>Niggers!
>Libruls
>Stupid threads where no valuable discourse is present
>White
>Kikes

Is this board satire or are people really this fucking retarded? I honestly cannot tell even after all these years.

I suppose you are a jew yourself.

thanks for correcting the record

>I take everything on the internet at face value.

Yup. You're underage.

>If you disagree with my views then you're stupid
Why are weebposters such faggots?

>underage

I'm 21-years-old my friend.

Welcome to Cred Forums! Now hold still.

Let me tell you the truth, and you can ignore it if you'd like.

Cred Forums is a safe space for white males to lick their chops, victimize themselves, and say the word nigger without repercussion. It is no better than SJW-infested Tumblr, it is literally the same thing, just ideologically opposed.

Cred Forums is the uberboard, all other boards will become our serfdoms when Cred Forums's entsendungsraum initiative commences.

Prepare your anus, leftist cuck.

You're adding to the problem right now OP. Now have a burger to calm your nerves and never come back.

plz be my ai gf

Thanks for correcting the record.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
The Jews are awful.
Kikes, that's a repeat of the first.
The rest, I agree. It gets overboard.

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

have a closer look at Cred Forums

maybe you can see what I can see

still sageing this thread, since it doesn't help

>have a burger
I get the feeling OP would rather nosh on some whitefish salad on a toasted everything.

most people who shout jews are underaged who just recently read an article from old nazi anti jew propaganda and take it for fact. nazis had some good propaganda

niggers are just generally shitty. niggers. not negros

libruls suck and fucking white males.

so what's your point now you expect to have long substantive debates on fucking Cred Forums? you got issues

Pretty much this.

Cred Forums is mostly serious. In that it's mostly youngish white males and low level dorks venting their frustration and blaming their lack of alpha male status on whatever boogieman they've chosen for the day(usually jews or SJWs).

>Cringeworthy Board
>Is this board satire or are people really this fucking retarded?

you can continue to shitboil within you cozy r9k circlejerk (or whebever u came from) if you genuinely dislike everyting what's happening here

This board is a train-wreck; /sg/ in particular.

One person states their poorly informed opinion and then everyone starts shouting cuck.

I can't tell if it's stupidity or satire. I guess I'll blame the jews because I don't understand it.

So why didn't you make a good thread instead of just shitting on people from that great and lofty tower made by your intellect? Because you're shit, and you just wanted to whine and get attention.

Sounds pretty good desu

And what exactly is a good thread on this board? Anything that isn't the following devolves into shitposting:

>Trump General
>Redpill me on x
>SOME BIT OF NEWS LOOKS GOOD FOR TRUMP!!
>Random conspiracy theorist shit
>Post YFW Trump is president
>post pepe

This board is just shit. There's no real political discussion or fair discourse. If you post anything that isn't blowing Trump, you just get shill accusation responses. It's just a circle jerk for Trump supporters. It was bad before but it has gotten significantly worse in the past year.

A good thread is what you like of it. This board is a lot more fun than a lot of boards on here because it's not supposed to be all that serious. Watch some cops shoot people here and there, debate a few topics you like, or just don't come here.

That post needs a projector so big you gonna need a fucking stadium

>le projection meme

So did you learn that online or from your community college courses?

>goes on Cred Forums
>expects discussion or fair discourse

Its ok that you're projecting all of your faults against a pointless camboidian puppet forum

Also, yes. This board is mostly conservative.
I'm pretty far left on the spectrum and every time I see "the left is so dumb" and generalizations that come from not understanding how the political compass works, I shake my head a bit.
If you don't like Trump, argue for it, if you're passionate enough. I know for a fact a lot of people here will argue for their candidate.
There is plenty of political discussion, it's just drowned out with hundreds of other threads. Lurk more or fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Your entire post was projecting. He's right.

/thread

GTFO here kike scum

Russian shills from /sg/ are plaguing every thread even remotely related to Syria, posting under American flags. If you even bother to question Daddy Putin's tactics you get five or six US flags calling you a globalist kike faggot almost immediately. I've seen some pretty alarming shit from these people calling for the overthrow and destruction of the US in favor of a Russian takeover.

It reminds me of Achmeds posting under UK or Mehmets posting under Germany flag, but this is twice as concerning because these people hide under the guise of being anti-jew and white nationalist.

Apparently you've never left this board. Not every board is a shithole full of shill accusations, believe it or not.

And it's ok that you're practicing your psych 101 techniques on Cred Forums. I know introductory college courses can make you feel really smart.

Yup you're retarded

You probably mean /po/. Cred Forums is a board of peace

>Your entire post was projecting. He's right.

In what way is it projecting? I don't blame shit on jews, I'm not white, and I don't vent my frustration here. I'm fairly dorky though, like most people on here.

I feel like every day 1 faggot on the internet tries to pull the projection meme whenever someone hits too close to home for their comfort. It's just something low level idiots say. It's like something those faggots you see on youtube in comment sections with 1000 thumbs up where they say some pseudo intellectual horse shit and they just say buzzwords to appear smart.

>Its ok that you're projecting all of your faults against a pointless camboidian puppet forum

Implying you have to be a failure to spot the Jew

>literally the same thing
>exact opposite
I suppose your voting for Gary "Aleppo" Johnson then. Cause everyone else is wrong and your right, but if someone else says that they are stupid. Oh wait. Also Cred Forums isn't a "safe space" because we force it that way. Most people simply agree with our views. Tumblrites need a safe space, where opposing views are censored by mods and owners of the website. If we did that here, you wouldn't be allowed to post what you just did. Although it appears similar, there is a HUGE difference between censoring different opinions and agreeing upon a logical conclusion to a discussion via debate. Reddit is more a safe-space than Cred Forums. You just believe everything Sargon of Acuck tells you though huh?

>if you dont think Cred Forums isn't entirely a complete contrarian portal to hell that offers nothing but shitposting, then you never go anywhere outside of Cred Forums!

If all your rebuttal is basically "NO U", then I'm amazed about how you've been balking for over 30 minutes about going on this place

>Lurk more or fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Also, I've been here for the better part of a decade. Chances are high I've been here longer than you. If anything on this board qualifies as "political discussion" to you, you're an idiot. If I argue well in favor of something, 95% of the responses are just shill/jew/CTR accusations. Anything that isn't pro Trump. Even before Trump was a thing, it was jews. Once in a while you'll get some low level faggot actually trying to prove a point(a shitty one), but it's rare.

This board is strictly for fucking around. The idea of making a "quality thread" here is a joke and impossible.

Also NOT AN ARGUEMENT. The burden of proof is on you fag. And you can't prove that Cred Forums is a safe space. Go fuck yourself OP.

Succ a dicc.

To be quite frank, it is. My one take away from NYC was that the city sucked dick but it did have some pretty gud food.

Are you related to this man?

>If all your rebuttal is basically "NO U"

It's not. I pointed out that not every board is as bad as this one, and it's true. If you ask most of this website what the worst board is, people will usually say Cred Forums. Sometimes Cred Forums, Cred Forums, or Cred Forums. That's not just for the extremist opinions. It's also because more than any other board, this board has condensed shitposting in every thread.

Even on Cred Forums I could have a discussion even if it does have a fair amount of shitposting. I can find some nerd that wants to actually discuss something and make a good argument, even if he calls me a faggot the whole time. This board just sucks. There's rarely ever a good discussion. Just shilling for Trump.

Wow, more contrarian retards on the same site as Cred Forums, do not like Cred Forums because no one on here bothers to ignore bait. This totally jiggled my brain matter and fired up those neurons.

Ad homien that's a logical fallacy. Your just straight up lying to distract us. You can't prove a single thing you said. Also
>alpha male
/r9k/ fag detected
Why are libs so obsess with my cock?

Ther Doent need to be an argument. We've already proven that trump is the superior choice of leader ad that Hillary is corrupt. We have nothing to do so we just discuss current events in politics.

>If anything in this board qualifies as "political discussion" to you, you're an idiot
And who cares if it's shill or Jew accusations? Say "not an argument" and you'll instantly be granted more replies in a more serious manner.

It was undoubtedly projecting.
Just because they project towards you at other times, doesn't mean what you just did wasn't projecting.
I can't believe I have to argue this point with you. Pic related. And a re-link for reference.

I like how you've gone out of your way to essentially prove my point with repeated shitposting and low level meme attempts from your funnay faces folder.

>Ad homien that's a logical fallacy.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Don't you have a bull to prep faggot? Stay salty cuckboy

So your point is that I really should not care what a bunch of neckbeards think of this place, and I shouldn't actually go on another like Cred Forums and make shitty projections and opinions that go against the board? Wonderful

>or are people really this fucking retarded?
They truly are user.

The only reason is that your point is moot. You can try all you want but the truth is the truth. No matter how hard you argue you can't prove a lie. The only thing you can do is convince idiots to follow you.
>inb4 subjective truth/morality Meme
Fuck you. There is no point in arguing with someone so ignorant of truth.

Faggot, if you wanna whine so much go back to /r9k/

finally a smart, intellectual has stopped by Cred Forums! it sucked be the only person with half a brain here.

Fuck of leaf. Your the retard for projecting, and before you ask, projecting is a real phyological lcondition. It means that you call someone what you are in order too avoid the truth. You are a retard.

Ad homien. I bet you really have only half a brain.

Cred Forums is a place for shitposting, but the underpinning ideas of ethnostates and the JQ are real and not satirical, if you haven't realized the demographic future and its solution and the influence (((they))) have you are asleep and a slave

>It was undoubtedly projecting.

And again I am specifically asking you what you think is projection because not a single thing listed in that post can be attributed to myself other than being nerdy. By your own stupid logic, any time someone is hateful towards others, it's because they're projecting. Cred Forums is secretly all homosexual SJWs and SJWs are secretly nazis. Also, the majority of this board is niggers, including me since I just used the word nigger.

The projection meme is fucking retarded. While it's a real thing, assuming anyone that is angry at a group of people or criticizes them is projecting is stupid. It's dumb shit that pseudo intellectuals say to try and appear intelligent.

>2 posts by this ID
Can you tards pls go bump a worthwhile thread

As a semi-oldfag - been here since 2006 - Cred Forums really did reinvigorate Cred Forums and saved it from actually dying off and becoming a hyper niche community, but at the same time Cred Forums has led Cred Forums down a path I think nobody expected.

Were you here for GamerGate? It feels like that's when Cred Forums gained confidence to spread propaganda to the other boards. I'm also 95% sure that most posters on Cred Forums are actually redditors from /r/The_Donald who can't risk posting super edgy comments on plebbit.

It's because you're putting a standard on thousands of different people, most likely stemming from your own insecurities. You have no evidence to prove otherwise, so it's impossible to say these things without projecting on your own close-minded view. The fact you couldn't get that through your head, says enough about who you are. Have fun, friend.
Also, I just want to point out you've specifically chosen the smallest points out of the posts I made earlier, just to construct an argument. You're not being very productive for debating.

Not him, but
> In that it's mostly youngish white males and low level dorks venting their frustration and blaming their lack of alpha male status on whatever boogieman they've chosen for the day

Look, you browse a fucking Vietnamese basketweaving forum. That's how serious this place is. A lot of Cred Forums is discussion and shitposting over our political beliefs in good fun. But you think you come in here and you have some moral high ground to make vague generalizations about it's userbase? All of Cred Forums is a cesspool, it always has been, and it always will be. Moreover, that your assertions are right? And also that your opinion matters?

You're the one venting frustration and putting up blame , and your boogieman is Cred Forums
Idiot.
Thinking anyone really cares about what you think of Cred Forums is a mistake, and 'meta' threads criticizing boards whether it's "Cred Forums sux," "Cred Forums sux," ect... are shitposting off topic too, you laughable cuck.

You forgot the moon landing denial and the other retarded conspiracies threads.

>It's because you're putting a standard on thousands of different people, most likely stemming from your own insecurities.

It stems from the fact that I've been here for an extremely long time, know a few real life people that come here, and know exactly the TYPE of people that come here. I have direct experience with it. It's not just some out of nowhere accusation. While not everyone here follows what I posted, the majority do.

>You have no evidence to prove otherwise, so it's impossible to say these things without projecting on your own close-minded view.

This is a hilarious accusation coming from someone that posts on Cred Forums. Almost nothing posted on this board has any evidence. We're talking about a group of people that think that phlegm from your lung can be the quarter sized and sink in water while flashlights are diazepam.

But regardless, I need only post to the amount of focus on racial issues favoring white people, white pride related material, constant obsession with race and whiteness, constant posting of "bad stuff happening to whites!" type threads etc etc. It becomes pretty obvious that most people on this board are white and male.

>Also, I just want to point out you've specifically chosen the smallest points out of the posts I made earlier,
>1 post by this ID

Which posts?

The board was called /new/ and it didn't exist in 2009.

OP, it's faggots like yourself that make me wish the Holocaust had actually happened.

>Is this board satire or are people really this fucking retarded?
There is a grain of truth in every joke.
If you think truth is retarded, then you are a retard yourself.

>Look, you browse a fucking Vietnamese basketweaving forum. That's how serious this place is. A lot of Cred Forums is discussion and shitposting over our political beliefs in good fun.

You tell yourself that because the idea that this place is full of a lot of really stupid right wing conspiracy theorist morons who do, in fact, take what they're saying very seriously is hard to accept. Yes, people fuck around, but they're also just fucking retards.

>But you think you come in here and you have some moral high ground to make vague generalizations about it's userbase?

The fact that you're so butthurt about what I said leads me to believe it's true in your case, and probably most of the other people whining. If it wasn't, why are you so offended?

I never claimed to have a moral high ground. I made an observation. That most of the people that come to this board are mostly low quality white males venting their frustration over their real life by blaming everything on jews, SJWs, etc and saying that the whole world is shit and not focusing on themselves.

>All of Cred Forums is a cesspool, it always has been, and it always will be.

Some areas are worse than others. This is as stupid as "WE ARE ALL EQUAL!!" shit that SJWs say. Not all Cred Forums boards are equal. They have different communities and different expectations. There's a reason faggots on Cred Forums bitch occasionally about getting banned on other boards when their shit doesn't fly there.

>You're the one venting frustration and putting up blame , and your boogieman is Cred Forums

When have I ever blamed the state of my life on Cred Forums? I don't recall ever doing that. The venting thing I could say you have a point on. Most people on the internet are venting in some fashion. But making an observation about the posters on this board is not the same thing as blaming everything on a boogeyman.

Also, you keep whining about how my opinion doesn't matter while responding to me. You're retarded.

lol @ all the "Cred Forums is only pretending to be retarded!!!" posts ITT.

Guys... that still makes you fucking retards. Thanks, at least, for keeping yourselves out of the gene pool.

This is actually pretty accurate. I used to really enjoy the Daily Show, grew up liberal, went to college in the West coast.
Started browsing /new/ when I was bored, seemed hilarious at the time

Now after all those years, can't watch any of comedy central's "news shows" without wincing a bit, it's just not funny anymore and I disagree with almost everything.

Okay, I'll give you the answer you would have preferred. You're a pretentious faggot. See ya.

lurk moar

>It stems from the fact that I've been here for an extremely long time
No. It's a meme that everyone here is a loser perma virgin NEET.
I've been here since 2009. I've met hundreds of people over my time on here through various different apps. You're undoubtedly projecting. I understand there are a good amount of people who are like this, obviously, but to put that label on everyone, you're a lying faggot.

>Hilarious accusation coming from someone that posts on Cred Forums
I'll just tell you now that my main board is Cred Forums. Kind of irrelevant that "because you post here you must be like them". Nah.
Also conspiracies are a massive part of this board. I understand you clearly don't like them, but that's just a point all conspiracy theorists try to make; regardless of evidence, there will be discussion and ideas.

>Almost nothing posted on this board has any evidence
Care to prove this, then?
I've seen a lot of discussions around even conspiracy theories that are pretty solid until there's no more evidence other than assumptions to explain.

You're right on the racial issues, though. It's a bad habit of people on this board.

I was
as well

A lot of people on /new/ were just copy pasting threads and replies directly from Stormfront and nigger mania to flood the board with race-related content. Cred Forums (and things like "the red pill" on Reddit) are the direct result of a concerted effort of white supremacists to get their ideas in front of the youth.

Stuff like MGTOW are also heavily infiltrated by this group, as they identified gender relationships as a way of building rapport with young males prior to introducing them to the Jewish problem and biological racism.

The flipside is the old group of communists from Something Awful who managed to get /new/ deleted. They also use internet culture to access youth and introduce them to ideologue - specifically, Marxism. They are the group behind "SJW" movements on reddit, tumblr, and elsewhere.

These two groups of "advanced trolls" (using trolling to bring about real world results) have been at war since at least the beginning of the millennium, and their conflict has been the direct cause of the ultra-partisan, ultra-trolly modern internet culture.

Way to prove my point. Thanks for the "quality discussion", you impotent frustrated cuck.

>No. It's a meme that everyone here is a loser perma virgin NEET.

Not as much of a meme as you think. It wouldn't be a majority of anything, but there are plenty of threads on here where NEETs are discussing their life, or drug addicts, or whatever else. I think you're a bit delusional if you honestly think this board is mostly made up of desirable or capable men. We're on a board that stems from anime to begin with, and there's overlap. Anime isn't exactly a high testosterone hobby.

>You're undoubtedly projecting.

No you are. Obviously you are a lying faggot since you accused me of being one. You're also a habitual projector since you're accusing me of projecting angrily. See how stupid this shit is?

>but to put that label on everyone, you're a lying faggot.

I didn't put it on everyone. Learn to read.

>I'll just tell you now that my main board is Cred Forums. Kind of irrelevant that "because you post here you must be like them". Nah.

I never said that. "I'm an exception!" does not disprove a general trend. I can't even verify that you're an exception so that doesn't really matter. My original point about the content of this board stands.

>I've seen a lot of discussions around even conspiracy theories that are pretty solid until there's no more evidence other than assumptions to explain.

The vast majority of conspiracy theories discussed on this board are wrong and based on nothing but youtube videos or infographics.

people only shout cuck at the swedes and krauts these days, which is ok with me