What do Cred Forums think about this?

What do Cred Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I have some, please?

I think they are unintelligent

I approve of them, they are a part of our culture and history, much more than alcohol was.

They are also extremely good for treating anxiety disorders

However, they use should be limited

are those shroom cigarettes? My cousin died from an overdose on those at a part once.

>overdose
Top fucking kek

No, they are not cigarettes. And you can't "die" from a overdose..

IT really happened fuck you guys

Drink if you're white.
Try weed, it won't kill you.
Try Shrroms once or twice, but don't over do it and don't have a bad trip.
Don't touch cocaine, crack, E, or any chemical.

That's what I'll tell my kids.

A

>A
men

> ultimate redpill.

Allows you to see the universe for what it really is.

AN IMBALANCE OF GOOD VS EVIL.

Do you recommend a 6 gram trip?
I am thinking of taking 6 grams so I can see things morph.

Thoughts?

As to OP, I approve of shrooms. They are eye opening and great fun.

FUCKING

it's the only way to fly

is pe6 good?

its between albino A+ or pe6

cant find orginal penis envy :(((

5+g Are heavy,
Or else you can try magic truffels 15g :D

Depends on your weight/height, get very hydrated before you take them

Not sure what truffles be, but thanks. I'll think about it.

yummy in moderation, in private and among good friends

literally impossible to overdose

I ate 7 grams of shrooms for my first shroom trip a year ago. I had done lsd 10 times before this and I thought I was prepared, and it turns out I wasn't. It was the worst and best trip of my life.

If you're going to do it make sure you know what you're getting your self into

shhhh
Cred Forums, heres a secret

5'11 at 140-145 pounds. Don't tell me to gain more weight because my metabolism won't have any of it.

Water, check.

Cocaine aint that bad family.
I used to be against even trying it.. but damn, that shit is a crazy good party drug.

He's not kidding.
I've od'd and died from 15 IV'd psilocybajuanas in a row are parties in the past.
Don't do drugs.

They were picked a bit early.

They're relatively easy to grow and a common hobby even for people who don't want to eat them. First time I tried it, I got a bumper crop and gave almost all of them away to some very happy friends.

Not everybody is into that kind of thing, but almost everybody is able to figure out quickly how to be responsible.

Got you. Thanks for the insight.

I think they're awesome if you use them responsibly. I overdid psychedelics when I was younger and regretted it.

Protip: Fear is a bad thing to contemplate while tripping balls

I prefer the condensed versions myself.

My dad, he promised me permissions to take magic mushrooms inside hes house after new year, can't whit to scare the shit out of him

(He is only drinking alcohol)

definitely worth a try at least once, but not really that big of a deal

DMT

>tfw tripping balls
>my hands and face were super sweaty and greasy
>felt like i needed to shit
>was super scared
>kept saying fear is the mind killer

goddamnit that is so awesome...

In the same deminsions as you, and 6 grams is a very big dose. On my 7 gram trip I lost the ability to understand and speak English, I lost all sense of sexuality, and self. It was the craziest thing I've done. I also got auditory hallucinations and was unable to walk, which I've never experience before this trip.

It's really not even funny to fuck with someone who is tripping, you can cause serious PTSD that can take years to get rid of and even drive a person legitimately insane. If you really hate your father go for it but otherwise make sure he has nothing but good vibes if he is planning on taking shrooms.

>good vs evil
>redpill

I would recommend 4-5 grams, you aren't prepared to absolutely lose your mind

Some tips to avoid a bad trip
>Don't take it if you are having a bad day or going through some shit
>Turn off your phone and put it away
>Stay very hydrated BEFORE eating them, have a small meal
>Play zen/traditional music if you are feeling ill
>Also breathe in the nose out the mouth, not necessary unless you feel ill
>Take them in the company of others while they also take some

DON'T FIGHT IT, you will have a bad trip. Embrace it, and if you are worried you are way too high. Just remember that you can out wait it, play the music, do the breathing exercises and know that this can't kill you. Keep telling yourself it's only an experience, and that you are in control as long as you embrace it

Yeah, that's why they say to have a trip sitter even though it's not necessary most of the time. Getting stuck in mental loop is not for the feint of heart.

If you do 6grams+ make sure you do it properly. By yourself, in a safe area, silence, wont be bothered, etc.

I do heroic doses once ever few months and absolutely love them. Just do it properly.

That's not DMT.
That's 4-AcO-DMT, a very close analog of 4-HO-DMT

What I meant, I AM going to take it. He have only seen drunk people. He will be scared because he will think I'm crazy

Would recommend

20/10

I may be a trump supporter but these tabs I got are some of the coolest I've ever gotten.

It's good to see that I'm not the only psychedelic user on here

Where can I get these fine laboratory specimens?

for your first time I wouldn't go higher than 3.5grams, if you know what you are getting yourself in to and don't have any serious depression or anxiety then its probably fine to take more.

>leaf in charge of reading comprehension

LITTLE WHIT-

oh nvm

I think that they should be legal. They're non addictive and pretty hard to OD on

I would legalize marijuana and magic mushrooms for recreational use, most other drugs I'd still keep controlled but I would be more open for medical uses of some drugs like LSD for migraines, ibogaine for breaking addictions, etc.

I'm having penis envy right now.

I misread your post. Sounds like good times.

This made psychedelics illegal in 1970

I find Smartfood popcorn masks the taste of shrooms nicely.

They are legal user. You're just not supposed to sell them or trip out on them.

In my defense I'm drunk as fuck right now

Chemicals are harsh on your brain, they turn people into E tards pretty quickly.
Look at Robert Downy Jr.'s black, glazy eyes. That's from too many chemicals.

Cocaine just burns out your own brain fast to make you feel good. It might be a good party drug, but it's highly addictive and makes people really agitated and aggressive when they stop using it.

magic truffles are parts of the psilocybe fungus that stay underground. They're a loophole in some European countries laws which just ban the fruiting bodies (the above ground mushrooms) but the fungus parts underground still contain the hallucinogen.. so you can sell them in head shops.

Good places to shop if in the US-
TheIndoleShop
Lysergi
Northchems
BCLS
AdvancedAnalyticals

Read more here-
reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/

subhuman

>What do

Get out of Cred Forums Cred Forumstard

>Sociopath
>(((You)))

This whole trend where term "evil" is being looked at as a social ideal rather than common logic is really fucking sickening.

Its people like you that sacrifice children and do blood oaths to demons to support these kike agendas of luciferianism and sodomy.

Been growing my own with pf tek but my grows always are underwhelming. Should I stop doing cakes?

I think that if your cubes look like that you need to git gud.

ITT:edgy 13 years olds

I like them but I hate losers who waste their life doing drugs and never learn anything from their experience

i think a giant spore bag is the way to go

Get 1p-LSD, it's pretty much the same thing as real lsd. I've done both before and I couldn't tell a difference in a blind sample

Yes. Move on to spawning cakes to bulk (coir is the easiest) and making monotubs or dubtubs.

Literally never post on my board again.

a brain-smelter,
totally degenerate

Things don't 'morph' at any dose, it's not like your couch will transform into ronald reagan or something. I've even taken an 11.5g dose of some of my dankest aborts, and while I launched out of my body, transcended time and space and traveled to early pre-humanity to write in the genes for innate language expression and comprehension into my simian ancestors, I never actually left my bedroom and nothing in my bedroom actually 'morphed'.

Your perception of things changes, often drastically, but it's not like a waking dream. Reality stays where it is, you just end up seeing it through some real funky perceptua photoshop filters. Go try salvia or jimson weed or heroic doses of diphydramine if you genuinely want to lose track of the real world (and none of those substances are even remotely fun, sorry).

It's depends on a lot of things.

First thing; are they actually magic mushrooms or is someone just giving you mushrooms laced with some chemical?
That's what kills people.

I think I did 2 grams to start, and 2 grams after an hour if I felt OK.
The thing to remember is that shrooms last like 4-5 hours, it takes a long time to kick in. So if you don't feel things right away, you need to wait.

You are better off doing it with a friend, or someone you know.

lol is pf tek still around? I used that back in the late 90s. My cakes came out great, but there's definitely a lot of variation in how things can turn out.

I once moved from a newly renovated dorm to an old apartment building, and that's how I found out there was a horrible mold problem in the apartment building.

Shut up Italy, lsd mushrooms and dmt turned me into a nationalist

I just make tea out of mine. The taste dosent bother me I get agitated when I take any stimulant. Of I'm planning on a coke night I take 1 mg of klonopin before I start doing lines. The combo of a low dose of a benzo and stimulants is amazing. You get the energy rush and euphoria but you don't get the spun out I wanna kill my friends feeling

>Ad hominem
>Doesn't bring any real discussion to the table

Here's a (((you)))

what u gonna do bout it faggot

When ego-death accrue, don't take back your evil selfishness. Thats what I learned.

I managed to fuck up DMT twice today.

Long story short, hit it all at once and never use a dry herb vape

If you want things to morph, take some DXM along with it. Careful with the dose -- things get really real quick.