lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHc1BRXiozk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wut, that has to be a shill

You already have a fucking thread up

this is it, I'm now a #cruzmissile

yeah definitely

It's not even a real Donald Trump hat. This shit is so fucking fake.

And he's not even american, where is obama's birth certificate and college transcripts?
fucking kenyans

ikr
trump's true hat's are made in USA! and those are some chinese bangladashian fake ones

>no true Trump supporter

How fucking mad are liberals going to be when Trump gets elected?

"B-B-BUT THEY FOUND A GUY WHO THOUGHT OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE ON 9/11 2001!!!!!!!! THAT MEANS TRUMP IS AUTO DISQUALIFIEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!"

>implying he can afford the real one

>already seeing this shit being shared on kikebook

wtf....?
i hate trump now!!!
#jeb2016

Remember that crazy "trump supporter" on the subway making a scene?

Remember that poor poo in loo "trump supporter" who got "racially profiled and ejected" from a rally?

Trumps supporters aren't that ignorant != no true Trump supporter

LOL HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE LITERALLY RETARDED.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHc1BRXiozk

>here, put on this Drumpf hat and pretend to be a Drumpf supporter
>say something stupid so I can look smart in comparison

I haven't seen this video. But it is either an intentional parody or shilling. That guy looks like he is almost 40, so how could he think that Obama would be in the Oval Office 7 years before he was president. They tried to hard to go for the "retard republican" stereotype.

Also that's not a real Trump hat. They could have made instead of buting a MAGA hat to avoid contributing to his campaign.

Strawman general

#notallrednecks

yeah newsflash retard he was talking about the benghazi attack turns out you're the biggest retard

Holy fuck, always envisioned her voters being exactly like this. I didn't know they actually exist.

go ahead and prove that