Is this true Cred Forums?

Is this true Cred Forums?

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2015/04/26/clinton-cash-crushed-facts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RaxNEzA3jRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

He used his charity foundation to donate to other charities.

What a monster.

Indeed. Charities should make their own money instead of leeching from others

99% of charitys are a fucking scam anyways

Rally mase me thonk OP.

My liberal friend posted it and hes convinced Trump is a con man. How do I make him see the light?

Make him watch the Clinton Cash?

Is it just me or is all of this Trump Foundation stuff the biggest example of projection ever? Whatever silly shit Trump did that might be borderline unethical, at least his foundation didn't take donations from countries that funded 9/11 which were later used as leverage for favorable arms deals.

Who cares if it is? As long as he wins he can blow the campaign money on hookers and blow.

trump takes advantage of charities just like hillary does.

but hillary goes through hundreds of millions of dollars easily.

trump's amounts are small time.

>hes convinced Trump is a con man
Probably because he is? Is self-dealing somehow not illegal now?

Of course it is a fucking projection, did the fact that they are calling it the "Trump foundation" tip you off

noone is perfect, i am baffled by Cred Forums's blinded devotion to trump

i mean he is leagues ahead of (((clinton))) but he has some flaws too. we should just be careful with every politician

Did he reimburse it later?

He lives in L.A. now so i dont see him much and im sure he wouldn't dedicate 2 hours of his life watching himself be proven wrong by watching it just because I asked him to.

And going after clinton doesn't affect him anyway unfortunately

And we dutchmen need to be careful of Jesse Klaver. Handing the reigns of the big horse to a baby is dangerous for everyone on the race track.

politicususa.com/2015/04/26/clinton-cash-crushed-facts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html

Keep projecting though.

>Instead of actually pointing out the "inaccuracies" in the report, let's project! B-b-but Clinton!

People who dislike Trump don't always like Clinton in comparison.
But that's not what happened.

What a fucking kike. He has millions in cash accounts, he could have easily used his own money for those settlements. Not every dollar of his net worth is tied up in assets, he had the liquidity to handle this like an adult. This is some real kikey behavior; reminds me of something Bernie 'no refunds' Sanders would do.

It's almost as if that's not what he did.

>Bernie 'no refunds' Sanders would do
I agree with what you said but that's not how campaigns work. Just because he lost the nomination doesn't mean he can just give back donor money. It doesn't go to his pockets either as that would be embezzlement.

>liberals forget innocent until proven guilty for the 10000000000th time

Feels like bait for a future lawsuit desu

>implying i cant use that donar money to buy a 600K summer home

Silly goy

>no paid board
>no managment fees
>no rent or overhead
>no family members on its payroll

I don't see a reason to break the law here and torpedo his campaign

Idk how the law works with charity but Im pretty sure he as been the only donor for awhile.

he could literally be using his charity money to shoot heroin up his cock and he would still be better than hillary

It literally wont hurt him so might we well attack clinton

>Is this true Cred Forums?
Let me answer that for you:
>washingtonpost.com

Let me walk you through it OP
>Trump gets legal settlement saying he has to donate to a charity
>since he already has a charitable foundation going he decides to kill two birds with one stone by having some of the charity money sent to another charity.
It's a non story they're pushing to try to draw attention off the Clinton slush fund.

>I don't know how campaign finances work

It's okay, politics are an adult conversation and you don't need to feel pressure to fit in if you don't actually understand the topic.

DEFEND THIS TRUMP FAGS DEFEND THIS TRUMP FAGS

Finished reading nothing terribly interesting. Settling fines with charitable donations to real organizations seems like a pretty good strategy.

>The Jeff "Anti-Trust" Bezos Times

>“To back up quick here for just a minute,” Williams said after Pence finished, “do you know what the factual errors are that the campaign is alleging in the Washington Post story?”

>“Well, I think the foundation will be able to lay those out,” Pence said. “There were errors in the previous Washington Post stories, and, you know, look, you know me a while, Brian. I strongly support a free and independent press. People are entitled to ask questions, and I'm sure the Trump Foundation and the Trump family will continue to be able to answer those questions.”

Wew, lad.

His Charity =/= His Money
It's self dealing to use money raised for your charity to pay for your own legal settlement.

LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! CLINTON FOUNDATION!

the charity was literally made to pay for charities

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It doesn't matter that the money went to a charity if the donation was a settlement reached in court to avoid a heavier fine levied at Trump.

yes the name

it matters entirely, he probably has a special account for every charity he donates to and this is it. when he writes checks to charity he probably just uses this account for it. to separate from actual business transactions. it makes perfect sense and the circumstances are completely invalid. he settled, he's not paying the city he's paying charities as part of the settlement

It somehow gets worse

It's a registered Charitable foundation not his personal bank account. It's against IRS law to use those funds to pay for your own court settlements. It's pretty black and white my dude. I'm not saying don't vote for him over this but let's not be silly.

Yeah, and Clinton receives money directly from George Soros and Saudi Arabia.
Next.