Why are all american writers left wing?

Why are all american writers left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html?m=1
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bit reductive, don't you think?

Pic semi related, i also mean novelists like stephen king

Most are well educated

But even the non comic book ones (which are shamelessly left leaning) seem always to lean towards the democratic party or at least be liberal

Care to explain?

Care to be specific? Are you going to name some (((fiction))) cucks?

People you consider right wing or conservative don't tend to seek entertainment as a profession. They go into more stable, less-noticed fields.

Same reason you don't see a lot of popular internet artists/webcomics/showrunners being very conservative.

But you do see novelists, so I don't know.

Because they're smart

I'm so sick of this meme. Please qualify "well educated." Most "well educated" people have a degree in baloney.

t. Masters in physics.

>Most are well indoctrinated

Spiderman's gotten tired of this shit man

because the left wing has spend the better part of the last 15 years painting everything to do with conservative views as backwards/racist/sexist

Stephen king
Brian k.vaughn
To name a few

>Why are all american writers left wing?
They wouldn't have a career unless they at least pretend to be. Jews dominate every industry a writer could aspire to work in.

no one cares about your degrees from diploma farms

I'm talking about novelists that all went to Ivys.

An English Lit/Philosophy degree at Yale is a million times harder to get than a physics or maths degree at Berkeley, or Stanford.

You named two fiction cucks. King can't even write and ending to save his life and the other guy is more comics. That's not even a few holy shit spaghetnigger.

Target audience. Usually young , impressionable kids.

ME NEW HULK
ME SMASHY

yeah, i noticed this trend to

not in most but in some comics they put this hidden fucking self-referencing commentary, especially using old school characters if they can

i know it sounds tinfoil but its almost like they don't really believe in this bullshit but just put it there like someone is watching their backs

Because the left is very authoritarian, and the people in authority when it comes to writing are very left wing. You want to get published? You make them happy. You don't make them happy, you don't work.

This is far less true for book, since there are so many publishers and it's easy to find some right-wing ones.

But Hollywood?
Marvel?
D.C.?
The overwhelming majority of theater?

All far left-wing authoritarianism in action.

If you can self-publish or are okay with a small publisher you can do okay as right-wing but if you need the big boys, well, the big boys are all Democrats and they do not want to see any opposing political views.

This.

I don't mean those loud 'leftists' everyone hates. I've known very few smart right wing people.

Oh yeah? Prove it.

YOU NO HULK YOU DOCTAH!!!

YOU GO BACK TO ROOM AND PRACTICE CHELLO!!!!

YOU NO SON!!!!!

Go find me a writer who can sit down and do a molecular physics problem. Anybody can write a story, it might not be entertaining or worth publication, but a very select few can complete complex mathematics.

Then they are not liberal/left leaning?

I am asking because most of the conservative media say that the entertainment industry is stacked against them and that all the authors are liberals

Plus i don't really read much american books, i just wrote the ones i KNEW were liberals, that is why i'm fucking asking

> why you so mad?

Writing by right wingers is tedious to read.

Right? I didn't see any Yale graduates coming up with "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life," and that nigger had more pathos and depth than probably everything on the NYT's top ten COMBINED.

Because everyone ITT is a retarded degenerate 12 year old who only eats mainstream pop garbage

not really mad I just doubt anybody will be able to quantify the amount of liberal or conservative writers in any way for a meaningful comparison

At least Hulk is still a beast. Surprised that isn't 'problematic'. Have they started to de-muscle superheroes yet?

>When they made Thanos a Mexican
>When they changed Wolverine into a tranny
>When they had Living Tribunal promote Multiculturalism
>When Spectre smites a KKK member
>When Magneto had a whole comic about the holocaust and how Germans still need to feel guilty for it

(((Comics)))

No, but they'll eventually make the muscle boys faggots.

Because they don't have any real productive skills

I see

Why is not the republican/libertarian/green platform trying to get some publishers then?

>Right wing people
>Having the imagination and intelligence required to be an author, or creator of any intellectual work

Sadly, Cred Forums doesn't understand that the few smart right-wingers found here don't represent even a statistical blip on the great dumb radar that is the conservative collective consciousness.

Because conservatives get real jobs that actually produce value, not sit around drawing pictures of imaginary "superheroes" who don't fucking exist.

Marvel is now 100% left wing.
They were always I would say pretty left leaning, but some decent right wing ideas. Some of the story arks actually required some thought to understand and touched on a decent amount of truth.

now it is all just sjw shit.
i don't even buy spider man anymore.
The new tittles from Marvel just overfill their shelves because I don't think anyone really buys them anymore.

It's probably because Disney is in charge.

DESU I haven't read comics in a decade or more.

Because to develop writing skills that people will pay you for requires that you educate yourself.

Education exposes you to new ideas. If you pursue one, you will discover that your traditions? Your values? Your ideas? Pretty on-par with thousands of others.

>HURRR REPUBLICANS ARE DUMMIES
>LIBERALS ARE SUPER SMART
I really hope every single man, woman and child on the planet gets ebola at the same time.

Having the ability to write clearly and get your point across without stupid memes and swearing means you have an above average intelligence...which also means you're way too smart and successful in life to be a Trump supporter.

shhhh this is their safe space don't remind them their views are retarded

>meaning, it's a boy. it's got a thingy.
>you don't know anything about this species! you have no right to impose our stupid gender constructs on an alien race!
>come on. let's go find your real parents.

What intelligent right-wingers?

The ones who legitimately can't conceive of anyone disagreeing with them, on the internet, unless the person is being paid to?

DA JOOS

No, really.

putinbots trying to weaken america by supporting the weaker candidate smdh don't you FSB bitches have olympic piss to replace?

>It a guy, it has a benis
>SHITLORD
Truly the pinnacle of the written word.

literally everyone has been the hulk though, did you not read World War Hulk?

An associates in mathematics at a community college is harder to get than an English bachelors at Yale.
Nothing is particularly impressive about IVY leagues except how wealthy the students are.

Racist cucks don't deserve a safe space...they deserve to be called out for the crap they spew.

[unsolicited opinions on Israel]

When the strength of the candidate is measured with a jar of pickles on a late night show, us FSB bitches can focus on the olympic piss with our hearts at rest.

why bother, there's no hope for anyone who legitimately thinks donald trump should be in the oval office

Go for it senpai. At this point you're just going to be trading (you)s and bumping the thread.

lmao crybaby ruskie bitches want americans to elect trump so its a fair fight again

You are a true intellectual.
>Racist cucks
Doesn't really work in the reverse bitchboy.

(You)

I'll admit I went overboard on that one - my apologies to Cred Forums

I just care too much about my country (served in the military) to see it run by a person and a political party who only care about racial purity and the obscene concentration of wealth to the point where it destroys the nation.

The modern day GOP no longer has a moral compass and doesn't deserve to exist anymore...however, what is beginning to rise in it's place is something far worse.

>muy educated ivy leagues
>GEORGE W. BUSH IS A MORON!!!

Interesting. All of the right wing people I know are quite successful in life. Same can only be said for a few of the liberal ones, and I know a lot more lefties by far.

Hey

>implying most education isn't indoctrination

I would rather see a three-some with pic related.

someone's still salty about their C-average

>Beast
>ordained minister

What did he mean by this?

>t. American banter
>t. American education

Unfortunately, most education these days is nothing more than teaching tests in order to secure school funding and keeping teacher jobs.

Years ago, teachers actually taught real subjects, hard facts, and encouraged critical thinking - skills that are sorely lacking in schools today.

They aren't. Conservatives tend to be of different personality types (no shit) that favor more tangible productivity over the arts, but there are still plenty of right-wing writers and artists.

Comic books in particular though are lefty-dominated, and the comic industry is collapsing into ruin. Coincidence? No, they're making ideologically motivated decisions that hurt their business.

Now go look at Terry Goodkind. One of the best paid fantasy writers out there because of how hard he negotiated Sword of Truth. He got paid some ridiculous amount of money for it because he wasn't a dumb libcuck and didn't just take the first offer, he demanded loads of dosh and he got it.

Brian Sanderson, Conservative Mormon. Loads of money. Wrote Stormlight Archives. Hell, he finished The Wheel of Time and did it better than Jordan would've.

John C. Wright. Fucking God-King of libshit smackdowns, wrote a sequel to The Night Land. Loads of money.

Conservative writers tend to get blackballed by cucked liberals who don't actually write--like the Hugo awards, though. That's how it is everywhere else though. Libshits seek out positions of critical authority instead of striving to produce profitable content, because they want to control what is and is not ALLOWED to be profitable.

Except "education" here refers to higher education, which isn't based on standardize testing

they have some, but they are small time.

It's like a self-feeding system.
Serious talent wants serious money so they want the big name publishers who are all left-wing.

So the serious talent either goes left-wing or pretends well enough to get in there and make bank.

There are not enough serious talent right-wingers who are ALSO willing to forgo likely ever making money enough to risk a new startup publishing house and a new line of stuff.

I think some try but we don't hear about them. It's hard to start a new line of comics and have any chance of going big.

does that make sense? kinda trying to write and watch riots/protests at the same time...

>>based Spider-Man taking the Baby away from its faggot parents

You picked THIS picture, m8? Comics are SJW as fuck but this picture actually demonstrates at least a sense of humour about it.
Spiderman is like
>sheesh, look at these idiots arguing
>it's up to me to get the job done

As for why capeshit is SJW it is rooted in that being a heavily Jewish industry that has been pushing social issues for a long, long time.

eg. Tony getting alcoholism. Speedy getting addicted to drugs.

Another thing is a low barrier for entry. If you want to do TV or movies, for instance, you have to prove to backers that you can give them a nice return on a multi-million dollar investment. So the product GENERALLY can't be SJW enough scare normies.

What do you need to write for comics? Basically you need fourth grade writing skills, an SJW aura to prove you'll fit in at the DC/Marvel office and connections with that industry that you probably make in art school and at pervert furry conventions.
If you're doing the art the most important thing is you prove you can get the pages in on time.

Right-wing people COULD possibly fill the capeshit industry but how many of us hedge our bets on drawing pictures or writing fourth grade-level content as a career?

Publishers decide what you read.

They try and promote what is popular and will appeal to their target demographic the most.

If all writers are left wing it's because their audience is left wing.

It all starts somewhere, and the lack of real education in the lower grades is already showing in colleges and universities with a markedly lower graduation rate and a lot fewer students in the areas of hard science and engineering.

Who buys this shit anymore?
Are nu males that big of a market?

These colleges you mention let in minorities simply for the color of their skin. Any institution that is willing to sacrifice their standards for that kind of acceptance of students, is not a respectable institution. The fact that they are Ivy League, is almost meaningless at this point

lmao "keep the high achieving blacks in the ghettos! make sure only whites and asians who can afford SAT prep classes get into school!!"

Can't you just as easily argue she's pushing her own stupid gender constructs on an alien race?

Entertainment in general is focused in nu males or at least make people liberals.

"I you are young and conservative youhave no heart. If you are old and Liberal, you have no brain"

Yeah and notice it's a fucking woman saying this shit. The dudes don't give a fuck.

>keep the high achieving blacks in the ghettos!

You forgot the part where those "high-achieving blacks" are percentiles lower than whites and Asians. So yes, they can stay there and be the smartest retards in the ghetto.

>keep the high achieving blacks in the ghettos
Actual high-achieving blacks should be helped. Instead we have a scenario where 3.3 GPA students are getting into ivy-league medical schools. That's not fucking right dude.

It's actually worse than just unfair, it also means that every black guy in college has to deal with the assumption that he's an Affirmative Action plant. The low self-esteem caused by being condescended like this is one of the reasons for the high rate of black dropouts even among high-scoring blacks.

Wtf did i just read?

Whatever you need to tell yourself every day you drive your '02 Chevy Cavalier into the jammed, bleak parking lot of your local community college.

tbqhfamalam that panel isn't so bad, if that thing is actually an alium of unknown biology there's no knowing whether they have sexes to be dimorphic, bitch should be smacked anyway.

>perhaps if we reply to each other, they won't catch on that we're CTR
>I know, we'll post non-obvious straw man attacks!

you shills are fucking pathetic.

my GPA would've been around there except for weighted GPA and Tutors and a fucking safe place to sleep at night, meritocracy ONLY works when people start from equal footing, which they do not,

>Turning my waifu into a SJW
ENOUGH!

Superman may be a walking gun, he may not be. It all depends on the man wielding the power.

So there's nothing wrong with a weapon depending on how you use it. It's like Odin said about Mjolnir. It can be a weapon to destroy or a tool to create.

Every leftwing faggot is a fucking idiot, nigger.

She said it in feminist speak though, so you know what it's trying to say.

If she had said "it's a weird alien thing, how do you know that's not his ear or something", then that would have been fine and even a decent line.

don't you have a hockey stick to fellate?

SJW took over comic books a while ago. Thats why #GG was so important. It was the first push back against that take over, but on the video game front

Your pic related btw actually kinda makes sense. For all anyone knows an arbitrary alien species may have 5 biological "sexes" or none.

But yeah there's a tendency to regressivism in writers these days. Annoying. And I'm on the left :/

coerces some cognition

Marxism is inherently authoritarian, it is the state that wants to depose god after all

Ill take Based Writers $1300 Alex...
>Who is Scott Snyder?

Typically, those who pursue advanced education in the arts receive the best training, education, and networking at schools which have established liberal communities, for example Parsons or Pratt. This is due to an ideological break on the right with specialization in generative arts. It's not necessarily a matter of "art skool iz dumb i r STEM sperglord", it's just the historical way schools have broken up and coalesced in the past century.

These one kill me. Red Skull is making perfect sense but then in the end the guy that joins up puts on a suicide vest.

What point were they trying to make? As far as I know only one terrorist group uses suicide bombers and they are shitskins. White people don't do that degeneracy. We fight like men.

Because they're the only ones who get hired/published

(((You)))

>entirely subjective degree where most end up being good goys and working at NYT
>scientifically based degree that teaches you actually understand the root cause of everything

barista detected

If you truly did serve in the military and you don't want the US to be destroyed read this. It was written by RFK's speech writer.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

>scientifically based degree that teaches you actually understand the root cause of everything

The worst part about being an idiot is that you don't know that you're an idiot, am I right??

Also,
>working at NYT
is a) nearly impossible b) a fairly prestigious post, even among non-literary circles

Anyone who truly doesn't want the US to be destroyed will vote for NOT trump, who has a foreign policy drafted by a 4th grade bully

>Why are all american writers left wing?

If you're not trolling I feel really bad for you. Your little brown friends over in Syria? Hillary wants to massacre them, and use 19 year-old middle american army cucks to do it.

>Implying Red Skull isnt one of the most redpilled characters of all

the next page is all "Shit that all makes sense, quick, have the people who support him attack unarmed people and perform suicide bombings" though

who gives a shit about syria, Trump threatens our allies and disgusts neutral parties, unless you wanna learn mandarin vote for any other candidate

Please nigger. Anybody would be able to do complex math given the right genetics. It takes a truly skilled individual to be a wordsmith. You can't just breed one into existence. Art is something that takes dedication and time.
>Inb4 butthurt artist
I'm an accountant that has absolutely no interest in art.
Make sure to tell Rakesh and Shinji I said "hi" when they ultimately take your job.

He also gets called out by Zemo a few pages later

Your pic related is making fun of the woman saying it though

>my dad can beat up your dad

Writing character driven fiction requires empathy, a trait absent in people who wish to deport millions for the crime of being born a certain race or in a certain war torn country

>reading comics

>if a man walked into this park with a gun, everybody'd be nervous
What if that man was a police officer?
>Superman, the man who doesn't kill and saves as many lives as possible is a GUN

who writes this garbage?
who BUYS this garbage?

Nice meme

>the left is very authoritarian
No more so than other political factions in the mainstream.

Leftists won the culture war. Marxists firmly placed themselves in position of power in culture, and they've gone largely unopposed by the Republicans, who's ideologies have been associated with an increasingly shrinking population.

That's the only (((cultural))) comic change that actually makes perfect sense. A Chinese scientist doing probably illegal genetic experiments?

>they let in people just because of skin color
Source?

>implying all leftists are Marxists (especially in the USA)
>implying all Marxists are authoritarian

that's pretty good

Circumstance can and should be taken into account on an individual basis, not generalizations. To do so how you suggest is blatantly discriminatory and hurts poorer whites far worse than even a flat system would do to poor blacks.

But user you're he's physicist not a priest :^)

when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

>a fucking leaf

except the system is discriminatory retard, they just take this additional factor into account

The only discrimination is against whites, east asians, and males. Blacks have the decks stacked in their favor in terms of governmental and institutional support.

they're capitalists at heart. comic books have been dying so they start throwing liberal buzzwords around so attract a new audience. i worked at a comic store near me before it closed and the only time people bought anything that wasnt merchandise it was pre 2012 books and volume collections. no one i know reads any of the new shit.

the people buying the new shit arent fans they'll lose interest quickly and with any hope comics will finally die.

Asian hulk ain't that bad. Besides, it's not like the original hulk is gone. He's still around as dr green if I remember.

>comic book
>writers
only faggot nu males like/pay attention to comic books

that's hilarious, how many black faces do you see in government?

You literally have no idea what you're talking about please kill yourself

Because they're part of the cathedral for the most part:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html?m=1

Blacklisting.

I see one in particular way too fucking often

requests for you to kys because you lack both an understanding of socioeconomic and social capital factors that determine future success and the ability to empathize with your fellow human beings? That's oddly specific

>tfw read right to left instinctively

Underrated post.
Also, anyone else from Cred Forums?

christ

This, look at what happened to Scott Card when he made some anti-gay comments. Dude had been dropping some turds at Marvel and no one seemed to care until he was branded a homophone. Other writers who suck still get books but seems like the only way to get fired is to piss off the left.

>When they changed Wolverine into a tranny
wat

There are many programs in place specifically for the promotion, both in terms of "social capital" and actual money, for blacks, hispanics, and women in america. But even if that weren't the case, as I said before, it would be perfectly fair to instead allocate aid according to need alone, which would be a superior system.

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need?

way to literally advocate communism

>
I just care too much about my country (served in the military) to see it run by a person and a political party who only care about racial purity and the obscene concentration of wealth to the poin

>who only care about racial purity

you stupid fuck, a nation is composed of it's people(in this case it's white people in america) making america racialy pure IS saving the nation, holy shit are you a complete retard?

what's the point living in a country if you're not amongst your own?
what's the point of wealth if the people who have it it's not your own?

A racialy heterogenous nation is a divided nation.

If making america white again is "destroying" the nation, then by all means go full steam ahead!

"aid" being opportunity for training and employment, not welfare.

literally your people are most famous for fucking off and bringing black people back as slaves you dumb bitch

The true answer is liberal do not hesitate to blacklist and fire you for your beliefs while conservative look mainly at your proficiency at your job.

This selective pressure naturally make enterprises lean toward liberalism, especially when a woman get to control the HR department ( which itself is a proxy for liberals since before having quota for women there was no need for those department at all ).

ahhh so they're allocated jobs and resources, man the more you talk the more pinko you get

Discounted tuition, or taking into account that you had to work part time in highschool to help your family when deciding whether you get into a college, is extremely different from wealth redistribution.

that's already in place yet inequality exists, the problem is far more systemic than you care to admit, you either don't know or don't care what you're talking about

bump

That's a dog CTR but you would not know that being a shill

>that's already in place yet inequality exists

Inequality of OUTCOME exists. The problem is that blacks either don't try as hard or aren't as competent. Or both.

wtf i hate captain america now

lmao

awwww are you feeling threatened in your little autistic safe space? is calling me a shill your version of repetitive motions?

newfag is still a shill

Well that is Magneto's deal afterall. He's a hypocrite that would decry German eugenics and turn around and proclaim mutants are the master race.

this just-in: true-doe

I'm not

lurk more

because inherent laziness is a leftist trait and laziness leads to worthless degrees and creative pursuits

No not at all. Most universities copy the curriculum of other better universities.

because guess who owns the publishing companies

They go to state (((universities)))

you put the "cuck" in "canuck"

>a degree from a top-tier snob school in a field where literally every grade is subjective based on the professor's opinion is more difficult than a stem degree where there's only one right answer and you get 100% for getting it

really makes you stink

You put the shart in mart

lol are you even trying?

naw, Hawkeye killed him

that is irrelevant, my argument still stands.
deport them then.

Comic book writers only get published if they're left wing.

My buddy got turned down for an original piece. It was practically watchmen meets the 2016 presidential election. I'm trying to get him to just dump it on Cred Forums.

replace educated with brainwashed and your 100% correct.

Amen

You're argument stands about as well as the average Portuguese man's: on his knees sucking EU dick call it a contribution

I'm right-wing and have always had some of the highest marks in my classes, meanwhile the cuck SJW's are failing because they spend too much time on Tumblr and writing fan fiction.

i assume that's amadeus cho, and he's pretty cool...

>be me
>alt-right student writing fanfic on Cred Forums
>jerk myself off after striking a blow for my people
>laugh every night at how I've defeated liberalism by saying by C+ was the highest in the class

Writers have to be interesting people themselves, in order to produce anything that someone might be interested in reading.
People who try to avoid the complexity of harder questions with "I'm right, you're wrong, lalalala," tend to make for poor writers. That's not to say that every chest-thumping republican is like that, but the majority of them are. It's why Trump had such an uphill battle with the nomination, he understands that there's complexity in social issues like abortion, and that this complexity is why we're still fucking talking about it. Trump's interesting, and the GOP is decrepit.

Outside of your SJW cunts and groids (who don't write ANYTHING that ANYONE with a functioning brain would want to read), the left is largely made up of more educated, urban types.Do I think they're right about everything? No, but they are still educated.

>be me
>leftest newfag
>Wants to fix the world
>Like they fixed Detroit

I agree. Ben garrison is very well educated. Oh you meant shitty liberal comics? Those aren't even comics anymore. Just projecting. Hardly intelligent to make some scribbles on paper without any rhyme or reason.

>be me
>genius who learned his history from Cred Forums
>ignores free trade agreements that push auto manufacturing to canada and mexico
>ignores policy pushed by detroit legislature to not diversify michigan industry
>attributes a complex issue to something simple so my R-tard monkey brain can understand it
>masturbates furiously to perceived zinger

>lmao

>admits racism
>expects anyone to bother explaining why I'm wrong

it's amazing how the right hasnt choked on its hot wheels yet

t.That one girl with multicoloured hair.
I'm not an Americuck anyways so we measure marks in %, not letters. So it was 97% not C+.

suuuuuuure man, I totally believe you

>auto manufacturing to canada
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Detroit has been a liberal ruled city for 50 years, you may want to think on that maybe before you vote for a cunt who will only fuck you up more you

My wife isn't. 25 Novels and 50 short stories published. Over two million sold. Hates 0 and most liberals. So that's one.

dipshit manufacturing is out in dearborn detroit's city council doesn't dictate it

Your days are numbered leaf

OP, if you have a problem with left wing writers dominating everything, create your own content and put it on the internet while it's still free. The fuckers don't have control of it yet and can't stop you from distributing your own comic or video. If you don't have the talent OP, then you might know someone who does. Encourage them. And encourage others. Support them anyway you can. Give money (Patreon) or get the word out. We don't have to beg motherfuckers for a fair chance. The internet will give us our fair chance...unless the Obamessiah hands it over to the UN scumbags.

I see you have posted 30 posts a not one image
FYI this is a image board

Good luck, burger. While all eyes are on the south, we'll swarm in from the north with our Timmies and cultural marxism!

#notallleafs
I keked

No but the County does for both, which is run by the Dems and is the reason why Wayne County is a shihole with no jobs

ya lost, get over it

Even if you're a liberal or a Trump supporter, stand by Ted Cruz' efforts to stop the Obamessiah from giving away the internet to the UN motherfuckers.

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810

First it's detroit then it's Wayne County, is it that liberal Obama next? that liberal Ban Ki-Moon?

Lost what bro

Whatever idiot point you were making before you deflected to image shit lol

Moving the goalposts
A trick we learned from the left
What is Rules for Radicals

tu quoque, not sure if you're more a fallacy or phallus-y

I see you started posting images though

I know sucks ya when your own dirty tricks gets used on you

why not, it's not like we're still arguing about whatever we were arguing about

Not while i'm here, you poutine smelling maple-jew. The Great Lakes will run thick with the syrup of leaf spawn!

>#notallleafs

Your cuck-mind tricks won't work here trudeau

Thanks burgebro

I will

Lots if pleb writers are leftists. Patrician writers are typically reactionary or right leaning

>Gene Wolfe
>Flanner O'Connor
>Russel Kirk
>Hemingway
>Tortilla McCarthy
>Robert E. Howard
>Walker Percy
>T.S. Eliot
>Ezra Pound

Stop reading pleb shit

Are you here to win hearts and minds or something
Pissing in a ocean of piss and all

Fucking saved lol those are great

Stephen King is awful, the Left can keep him. Anyway, I can't think of any newer writers, but a lot of classic American writers were right-wing. Consider the following:

>Edgar Allan Poe was a reactionary.
>Nathaniel Hawthorne was a conservative Democrat.
>T.S. Eliot was a conservative.
>Ezra Pound was an outright fascist.
>H.P. Lovecraft was a reactionary who initially welcomed Hitler and Mussolini.
>Zora Neale Hurston was a libertarian Republican.
>Jack Kerouac was a Republican.
>((Isaac Bashevis Singer))) was a conservative.
>Ray Bradbury was a diehard Reagan Republican.
>Tom Wolfe and Cormac McCarthy are conservatives.

Some important left-wing writers, like James T. Farrell and John Dos Passos, later became conservative in life as well.

t. American conservative writer.

At this point I don't even have to look at ypur flag to know it's you, fucking leaf

>chile is posting this...

Oh shit jet fuel can melt aluminum

>Ivy League
>good education

My crusade against the perfidious leaf is eternal

>art degree
What do you think?

Holy fuck bro GOLD

>gold

I always knew leaf (((bacon))) was kosher

Nobody buys comic books anymore

>working for a failing newspaper
>prestigious

Lets make spiderman jewish black and gay

how to homeschool my kid gringos?
I want to teach him to be autodidact.
My country is going down the ducking drain.

same

gotta look up local groups my mestizo amigo

>American anime
I'm glad I never got into it desu.

looks like he went from an x-man... to an ex-man.

"In a cushy Ivy league school!"

The publishers are the real problem